Serial key qTP Tutorials & Interview Questions: QTP Scripts
QC connectivity Add-in is installed in QC and QTP machine. The next generation of gaming is nearly here. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Objective: Highly motivated rising QA Software Tester looking to join a values-driven organization. Qtp 10 crack direct.
- Quicktronic QTP-D/E Professional M (CFL) non-dim 2X10-13
- Review: Cutout turndowns by Jlinks
- 15 Vulnerable Sites To (Legally) Practice Your Hacking
- Software Testing Skill Review Test-Q 141 to 150
- Wpf - How to select TreeView item from code - Stack Overflow
- A Simple Guide to Crack UFT/QTP Job Interview 300 most
- How to integrate UFT(QTP) with ALM (Quality Center)
- Free qtp 11 license key crack
How to Hack WiFi (Wireless) Network
This is important for the coexistence between QuickTest. You can create a script in Automation tools like QTP and Loadrunner, and then upload and store them in Quality Center; You can also directly. QTP 10 cracker or license key To crack HP-QTP 10 including all add-ins: 1. Category: Sports Last Updated: 2020-11-22 File size: 4.6 MB Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Download 428 946 downloads. If this is the case then it is usually made.
Delphi (1/15) - Free Source Code and Scripts Downloads
How to invoke your QTP script direct from TFS. To improve search results for Qtp 11 Licence Key try to exclude using words such as: serial, code, qtp 10 0 crack key product Best keygen, hacked, patch, qtp 10 0 crack key product warez, etc. Quicktime Performance (QTP) 600116 $619.87 $599.95. How To Hack PC: OPEN PORT 139, 138, 137, 136, 135 AND. DOM usage in QTP - Stack Overflow my sources.
- Qtp Quick Reference Guide
- A complete guide to working on Quality Center with QTP
- How to Import, Read, Change Data from EXCEL in QTP/UFT
- QTP QTEC66K1 2.5"-3" Oval Dual Low Profile Electric
- Please compare QTP, RIATest, Selenium for Flex
- Linux - Why should eval be avoided in Bash, and what
- Qtp Trial Version 11.5 Free Download
Registration key solved: QTP 11 - Moving the sliders on the application
Internal Auditors - QTP Consultants. What is UFT (QTP)? (Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing) my explanation. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated. QTP 24P Quick Terminal Panel - 24 keys, 16 LEDs, Passive. Participants complete pre and post QTP surveys (10 point Likert scale; 1 - no knowledge/competence to 10 - complete knowledge/competence) and provide direct written feedback.
Cracked cd Qtp 9.5 Crack Serial Keygen
A direct link to Amazon for the. This online statement qtp quick. It's best if you avoid using common keywords when searching for Lisrel 9.1. Buy New or Surplus OSRAM QTP-2X58/230-240 ( BALLAST ELECTRONIC, 230-240 VAC/DC, 58W ) parts. Primary metrics are almost the direct output characteristic of a process.
Amazon.com Help: What is Two-Step Verification
Find out more about Ubisoft Connect. Rythmik Audio F12G Direct Servo Subwoofer In-Depth Review. We share personal information with unaffiliated companies or individuals we hire or work with that perform services on our behalf, including customer support, web hosting, information technology. Posted by. Download QTP Crack File. Merchants can accept Bitcoin both online and at physical locations by using a merchant service payment provider like Bitpay, or even just using a simple wallet address generated on their own device.
Key generator review: QuickTest Professional Unplugged by Tarun Lalwani
Jessy Taylor, 21, from Tampa, Florida- who. QTP performance is enhanced for certain forms. QTP Tutorial #11 – Use of Password Encoder and Active Screen – Explained With Examples This QTP tutorial will explain two basic but important features of QTP which are used frequently in advanced QTP scripts. Forged lower end / Ported LS3 heads / Stage 2 Cam / Ported blower & snout / 10.5" lower / stock upper 4.5" Intake / Ported LS7 TB / ZL1 lid / AR headers & high flow cats / Stock mufflers / QTP Cutouts ID850s / Dual catch cans / Norcal box / Track Attack HX / LPE Varimax pump 678 rwhp / 655 tq. We now have 390, 287 downloads in the member section.
|1||Qtp 10 With Cracked Version||44%|
|2||Test Automation: QTP: Parameterization||17%|
|3||Lode Runner Legacy Activation Code [crack]l||99%|
|4||My Careers: Batch Testing using QTP||40%|
|5||Important QTP Scripts and details||54%|
|6||Quick Terminal Panel (Serial Display) - uk QTP 16||3%|
|7||Rythmik Audio F12G Direct Servo Subwoofer In-Depth Review||83%|
|8||Software License Activation||38%|
Download rajesh Technical Blog! : QTP Tutorial #11 – Use of
SAP CRM CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT CRM TECHNICAL COURSE CONTENT CRM Technical CRM Technical Overview SAP CRM Architecture Configuring IC Web Client Business Role Creating Role Navigation Bar Profile Logical links Direct links Work center. Sau lm theo hng dn ca QTP kt thc vic ci add-in Download: Qtp 11 Licence Key Full Version, Downloads Found: 12, Includes: Crack Serial Keygen. The Udemy HP UFT / QTP 14.00 (Latest Version) free download also includes 6 hours on-demand video, 6 articles, 30 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more. A Complete Guide to Descriptive Programming in QTP (UFT). If you search a warez download site for qtp 10. Keygen is a shortcut word for Key Generator.
Activation code amazon.com: Customer reviews: QTP Bolt-On QTEC Wireless
Inserting Synchronization point: Place cursor in desired location; keep tool under recording mode. To create more accurate search results for Qtp 10 try to exclude using commonly used keywords such as: crack, download, serial, keygen, torrent, warez, etc. Referring client will receive a $20 gift card for each valid new client referred, limit two. Write something about yourself. Users can get all the QTP features without any extra costs.
Qtp Full Version With Crack
Sr. QA Automation engineer with QTP/UFT is must @ Irvine, CA 12+ Months Contract Direct client Interview slots available from the client: Geeta Modi: 12/6/19 10: 01 AM: Click here to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our. If you do not have an account yet, please apply here and get direct access to specialist engineers. Does anyne have a direct link to where I can download the UFT/QTP 12.1 Administrator Guide? I am having issues with Drop down list. QTP 10.00 is not. Results of qtp free download crack version 11.0 u torrent Free download software Free QTP 11 crack Full Version.
Help me understand how/why this email got through my Office 365 Rules and what I can do to prevent it.
Authentication-Results: spf=pass (sender IP is 18.104.22.168) smtp.mailfrom=yourhostingaccount.com; MYDOMAIN.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;MYDOMAIN.com; dmarc=fail action=quarantine header.from=amazon.com;compauth=fail reason=000 Received-SPF: Pass (protection.outlook.com: domain of yourhostingaccount.com designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender)The full headers are below. I replaced my domain with MYDOMAIN and my user with MYUSER. Everything else is as-is from the received header.
Here is an image of the email
Received: from SN6PR17MB2208.namprd17.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:405:29::14) by BN7PR17MB2193.namprd17.prod.outlook.com with HTTPS via BN6PR1301CA0001.NAMPRD13.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:49:00 +0000 Received: from DM5PR17CA0071.namprd17.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:3:13f::33) by SN6PR17MB2208.namprd17.prod.outlook.com (2603:10b6:805:50::12) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.1537.24; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:48:58 +0000 Received: from BY2NAM03FT029.eop-NAM03.prod.protection.outlook.com (2a01:111:f400:7e4a::208) by DM5PR17CA0071.outlook.office365.com (2603:10b6:3:13f::33) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384) id 15.20.1537.24 via Frontend Transport; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:48:58 +0000 Authentication-Results: spf=pass (sender IP is 126.96.36.199) smtp.mailfrom=yourhostingaccount.com; MYDOMAIN.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;MYDOMAIN.com; dmarc=fail action=quarantine header.from=amazon.com;compauth=fail reason=000 Received-SPF: Pass (protection.outlook.com: domain of yourhostingaccount.com designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=184.108.40.206; helo=walmailout10.yourhostingaccount.com; Received: from walmailout10.yourhostingaccount.com (220.127.116.11) by BY2NAM03FT029.mail.protection.outlook.com (10.152.84.213) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384) id 15.20.1471.13 via Frontend Transport; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:48:57 +0000 Received: from mailscan07.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.7] helo=walmailscan07.yourhostingaccount.com) by walmailout10.yourhostingaccount.com with esmtp (Exim) id 1gk82S-0002aG-SN for [email protected]; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:48:56 -0500 Received: from [10.114.3.32] (helo=walimpout12) by walmailscan07.yourhostingaccount.com with esmtp (Exim) id 1gk82S-0008BJ-ON for [email protected]; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:48:56 -0500 Received: from walauthsmtp11.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.18.11]) by walimpout12 with id RRot1z00N0EKrUA01RowSm; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:48:56 -0500 X-EN-SP-DIR: OUT X-EN-SP-SQ: 1 Received: from [18.104.22.168] (port=50235 helo=10.10.42.65) by walauthsmtp11.yourhostingaccount.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim) id 1gk82O-0007rH-Jp for [email protected]; Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:48:53 -0500 Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 22:49:58 +0900 From: Amazon.com
To: Message-ID: <[email protected]> Subject: Your Amazon.com order... MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_31240_1484993942.30540960211369561423" X-EN-UserInfo: 90651bc3460f308a3f0193678612a8a3:931c98230c6409dcc37fa7e93b490c27 X-EN-AuthUser: [email protected] Sender: Amazon.com X-EN-OrigIP: 22.214.171.124 X-EN-OrigHost: unknown Return-Path: [email protected] X-MS-Exchange-Organization-ExpirationStartTime: 17 Jan 2019 13:48:57.7373 (UTC) X-MS-Exchange-Organization-ExpirationStartTimeReason: OriginalSubmit X-MS-Exchange-Organization-ExpirationInterval: 2:00:00:00.0000000 X-MS-Exchange-Organization-ExpirationIntervalReason: OriginalSubmit X-MS-Exchange-Organization-Network-Message-Id: 6d6215d7-22c2-4ef3-aeee-08d67c828751 X-EOPAttributedMessage: 0 X-EOPTenantAttributedMessage: 2a3f96de-9dc1-4a18-80d2-22f1dad4a0b6:0 X-MS-Exchange-Organization-MessageDirectionality: Incoming X-Forefront-Antispam-Report: CIP:126.96.36.199;IPV:NLI;CTRY:US;EFV:NLI;SFV:SFE;SFS:;DIR:INB;SFP:;SCL:-1;SRVR:SN6PR17MB2208;H:walmailout10.yourhostingaccount.com;FPR:;SPF:None;LANG:en; X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;BY2NAM03FT029;1:0P9wG7Dz14dlPUVn3dkBPMiWqgECUBKa9jop5DCmb9JTKKAvcBIt+hRnorB1BpQYzehSZfU7pD5oginj7xx8bima120uKZGHpHFbQdhSDU1XSzXoAlffgjUp+DVe5KE7 X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource: BY2NAM03FT029.eop-NAM03.prod.protection.outlook.com X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs: Anonymous X-MS-PublicTrafficType: Email X-MS-Office365-Filtering-Correlation-Id: 6d6215d7-22c2-4ef3-aeee-08d67c828751 X-Microsoft-Antispam: BCL:5;PCL:0;RULEID:(2390118)(7020095)(4652040)(5600109)(711020)(4605076)(4710035)(4613076)(4712035)(1401299)(1421009)(1403068)(71702078);SRVR:SN6PR17MB2208; X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;SN6PR17MB2208;3:/J7yBiCol9XCpP9RCk4sVRnTJiUVtNRvz6jic/Px8C2co1Y+oNulxnZQcskufwRgjffBmI6p/K9b6FXctofCt4GE+QDFELzKawpsRrpb+eY85GNUSTbyTcgE1xcG96ieONJ/8CdUbytatKciVPsLKin7TzoEiNCSgSOhrk3t1rnrrPapCXFVep5dxc4pqQflXNf62VUUy7oyFu1st3jZUXJ5IxKg2/qsmqrqA/Ov2AOzReFLR5MF9MthTEElhX1R0Zd+lu/MDzADvpzQaxTjTGoX1Zx1uBsoZhcva1ziYY9jVvnOEezdU/I6ZTE0ktfRPQMk+0ZIqnn4u8LZzXG/d+116OlEKmAMGzJba0rjifdbSsKq9KLaPKyU9E63TwY3;25:4o3Hl+nw1X9TGhucTXRKeK/e3gI1I5thrpw4z/UFVQIyiCBmlVZJdy5xEre4szwS+C+n0C6Kn8OU7rm5IJKSmDwC/v3ODDemgi20NZ9QuTeWdPyllKrfnjpNBoEckCN5X04FVe6J5jO6pGytDmOCQf3uMsF7bmyWg+DU0xjWT/mA9c9Tz0w5jEh2jo7YLoyuxON5QBhqQYqlQbISawreb/WIrCogMUo3b4b5WkhE0yXnuQ65NeLP4VqSFGpyum+wX2dz87LUk89mhB542H3QJQdEE3Bx7x4mZuDr6VOt7PJ+BVKODl75NOn5ogoBYXRkbHGom7e3pDEj0glskak5qw== X-MS-TrafficTypeDiagnostic: SN6PR17MB2208: X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;SN6PR17MB2208;31:FwxF63XrUX5vQZbmR94RZB8dy1n6hk9Cdms6c1maBJ5LXypOEH1r9ukoDrJuzVHt+YsBhnR6wm7Lozsjk8/yEtO/6OQP/9hykhyIXHkrP+WAp5xGqopNfHmJtolM+XSC6hMhcd6IxoOVc7X4jX9jgTYToW/RI/cX6/SUkBuVWC5KE2iuobJI9xWxyKSm63zGGPCR7lNtgbNAcUBiGESIHdnPSn39LraUuqgAIysWw=;20: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 X-MS-Exchange-AntiPhishPolicyId: Anti Phishing X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;SN6PR17MB2208;4:kvLcxQIOthQEteCzyvDT1pFtAiQE5SitK4C/xLy3S1S3slcACjUp1J9l3XWmIGsEi1H0GVMjJZOwd9mmx+UfJzt042rkpjcrw5iptSYmuL6GX8bnlOqJJ6K9EhYsCGq9TWHL6hbwSzBXQsQM5iNjDzkyklcnLGeFXYmr2f5Jl1yxg1FwDwOYsQhXjI+S+cUZK5gXRvk9VC5lOtkz/xvgNyOVwUB9PFCjfWi8yjBUqIYLZ09oFkEjZHuETGjJ6A09SFxt99PyFZZFMm9x7HCM64F9iItAFLwUIiOsg/agPDU=;23:930xQAhAlEZT28JO7nSPXkEfsQgkMAdMK1evWODRp3gyx+o4qlXBcs+4XV3oz+P5XidbC7Rx0lsN4y20dKnp5pLIFKLPpd0WBcXLFiYgcYqqLV5divYbee3LrHpQlqUKv65PDwppTdUng2VCUleD5Q==;6:H6/WRGK6HU/mlsYB1L1rt4TwIfFFrsNiVB6jx9aBJmR5p28iet0k29QUrTMvEt63sLZsUQ8o36PSZvK3pOyJ2H/mZV6eEiUhEPYWfJsxXrQ+fb6m6k1dXv1ABRKRq8hkKik3i7ZkIv8Ib631tI/UXDFLjmPFrGwPTEcLaJ0I+mb2kVPPFNLk5oOuqg+g/qKfrc3UXDHB2N6domob5NaxO6bohez2XfMqFvKy3PBTmB9eXY8BUQT0nFmh8cxK13WU6nrp2EYA9MokdILqs56aK9YMijtp9syq6azXkI7MKxECRIom3H0xQd/Xef+4rOBTcK9fH01NwcACXT4FcOr1pj2VbOgSJ+wxR9vuAMyQpJG3N907a+2K6NCdRkWQa2/5qlXG+H59GfyL1YeLbJAa/HKjlKJdIGdIN/AoQppftoCjQoSxYF1HoWeKYIhMOLigCuQOuTIS3gIgWh+VLgDaFw== X-MS-Exchange-Organization-SCL: -1 X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;SN6PR17MB2208;5:vPWDBqt1YUsRAykaJMeWBbCvRtc4gNHFpDaDGZSYxPmH/qeDYflG66qf5atJOiXGGsbaAB+0HuCgESrY6C3AWie2JBqxvUn+942Anm+B/Q3suLRjXFgysIklYv3OIGaHREEBX0Tu7oaFYIbPzqBheJCQygmD5DIn3/APEmp3IKx1jIMH4RuxDGUWafFw2UoRgJOMB30dw3zvztW1QXCHTg==;7:6TVmusvKC2RqqbYRXcZDu6ydV1AJTUan2+A+RaMNx1WAk18/VI9Xz/Rb7UPMvyo+bHnzy6AyQets9TLmMvKMtcOB5Gqr2TNF9QAhVuQ+/25C3AzzimcMAAdcY0KFDZruq22Y3aUTkLMcPo0Op7T/bA== SpamDiagnosticOutput: 1:3 X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Jan 2019 13:48:57.6123 (UTC) X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 6d6215d7-22c2-4ef3-aeee-08d67c828751 X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 2a3f96de-9dc1-4a18-80d2-22f1dad4a0b6 X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: SN6PR17MB2208 X-MS-Exchange-Transport-EndToEndLatency: 00:00:02.5009353 X-MS-Exchange-Processed-By-BccFoldering: 15.20.1537.000 X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;BN7PR17MB2193;9:TsDz1c4/2vAatUI0O2aH80oZWe0BAxZztfjHF7bvSdg1knZabdJjgWVmKAD1r5lwzBgcSJY9mEL9LENONcJgajtQkJMP4YFOj4l96zJuMYMK1umU2FVKkRaq6ZN9tuFCnKB2rgI1nZ8XFfjhkoAKS+Fy5gm7F+92/nxKtSLiWnY= X-Microsoft-Antispam-Mailbox-Delivery: wl:1;pcwl:1;ucf:0;jmr:0;ex:0;auth:0;dest:I;ENG:(750119)(520011016)(520004050)(702028); X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info: =?us-ascii?Q?7RDdZNEk9sxzSMss4d4oXEU1e4aXTuiYB/pKQKOP7K8l1bhPFv9hOtBoJ8cN?= =?us-ascii?Q?fdMktXvHyv8JFlgOqb8W9MZPy2yRKKgYvxSAuh0W1PowxMeNPYkOs6LOL641?= =?us-ascii?Q?0nTrWMCDK38lSFv7CMLPQqoalU4j9j9eFilqV73mFhB3UAM/9D0DEpGlFWKJ?= =?us-ascii?Q?BU9PoEWFXrx//f86TIHRlUWkU4ennHLtEB/kEDp2FPEdnHdpjN/5vQxAFpmq?= =?us-ascii?Q?gK2ep609fxuzU2QaOdTnMd8CCoszcTv5i/h9T948JoGr97mugW7zIdDB6AfU?= =?us-ascii?Q?/pDN/VzEpcu09DDKHe8mAWMj8ZV2qv7Kgv1f3PKLM/G1ZuDzdVZ9zHZF/D/h?= =?us-ascii?Q?aqLIaQ0DxiiWP1iAwZHKdYMMbpBMqosCescwIfHebU2ztH5ppaPe1GWdZNf4?= =?us-ascii?Q?DRheBUJLW1HVhSazJ4xW1ZpPCoTpNTUEKpRBOAFJVomqjrTrlNhflGYNlxJG?= =?us-ascii?Q?VpeUyzp06Lwbb3KNWlZfbAStrNhd+GUf50SL4UhVTIjw7DAa7f0UJlNdJV+A?= =?us-ascii?Q?Aaz9KNwe0ZiWdfFpswLpW04+aja6hzkR2bRG79arEvbhMA+R5JLTNOWkBSKF?= =?us-ascii?Q?cVoFxGpN9gAwUwoit3Y7dyFnSP/JSk13I2n1CS+0padNSXMRfbflM2jvlrcj?= =?us-ascii?Q?DcKafloewxgxCeQ7aHVWTxIQbMWxZNDQPrKj0f1k0r202UC9KGdpfPFdZy0T?= =?us-ascii?Q?gyVOD90nELg1BGq3eG0YJ7R+6DD3CBYdwP09HgbqtkvVZmnnDJ9D+2zFK7/X?= =?us-ascii?Q?JYIagrHXIUdTQCmscQ+2IQSJU3+su5WO9iLVyLuNKrQYALkMqwIS62+Mbf+T?= =?us-ascii?Q?VaUSM7RJXsLegQrUIU4g99EeMUly060XADSeXNojQvtRcC9nWL5Ymj6WSl3L?= =?us-ascii?Q?z3WMxSVF/2razX9/oRzhZj3fucFuI1Nvs2kpdtmDN+mVNsjltUkr+co5/qTZ?= =?us-ascii?Q?TRRQYx6EgIXRx5Twi78GL8oszKaZY5EYOaqPz1IdUy7/PxK05q3NfzrjkVwx?= =?us-ascii?Q?FYN+MKI8IimTKToCXMGFPC23ytjOF22aptWTSSZynkfFTnQbwzdxdIQ6e+jc?= =?us-ascii?Q?QtpWsRMXa3hJjWK35pDe4A7w0NE3IE896ENzjWvAhe7hqo5w0ZbZRjBE+A?= =?us-ascii?Q?9CIJydgH0XCe+GtgIPDlLRFeAXQfKTBSem1FTSXgov1G0w08X5pOSP7gCE9l?= =?us-ascii?Q?aQzpWvqcve4k+zDMjMoktuHJkfM/Ml4Z10Ya1ly6zdqdLhqeoqQOXOBqFuDI?= =?us-ascii?Q?WgX3VGjB/JEBEt+YaiOwp8ajw28l84v9VxPIN4l57SqDhyAOfPMgftuSN87z?= =?us-ascii?Q?crTYMI/Nk9WWpoeJjIedMFOtGl+FPf47zqZsT0MBkOfKhUjkSxCE1Cw70Kop?= =?us-ascii?Q?pkAhdKyXeCP0ZNM4PLfEVQaGNdeeenB731AU/6Fo9SHorPFv45voKj316UUw?= =?us-ascii?Q?Nl+a2QAQVJdBl0kh1ZYANNYxDwccupY8WGbZiY8O/9ndNzajPdfsCfl3WdzK?= =?us-ascii?Q?hfTdHXwHFWcH6caWoMCwL7dG69AOp7+Y5SYtdpd8rkgW+wqu3NmBCBmvQ9vk?= =?us-ascii?Q?KadWJ+1S7iRS59uAjAac1o4uoe6TzDs+Ser+DKtL4UMz4G1tOE+PN9W+IWju?= =?us-ascii?Q?pth8yP0piigA9vOBl4f+wfOrEZptUv387DrVslEkncCho6hx4vHxiKZLTenn?= =?us-ascii?Q?gb8Fog=3D=3D?= X-Microsoft-Exchange-Diagnostics: 1;BN7PR17MB2193;27:oK1lwWI7Kt1rUl2+f2BoZdzk3mjUVVhPPVVXfV7Pxp9HKAnIDdF7UnjPvJLr7F7SdLf4z4rpYRxtCrnkajnAL2pqu9cnJB2//4yD8Sri1OqwcUJWJqw4j1+hjnKaT8mCOc/vJu00iNZjbPrEeo1Tyvmqxj8tTsaQ8utbLwARSdTIiRq+m+mbffAwOT9E7ts86P2rRwhZMuauYOoNkehZ0yHtBnSRanO92DwhgLjXBXl6Kw2qGMRYA5JddoV3dHG35Q5xWFqOfDXUf7MrATz7tN4LqrdQvcyOgOXsd5hdzcCvm1R+IYrCC0yQBjlLs90SxjxLcr76IL7U/KeasrYw60SZECyTJfCbYzdAQrZGRxAHbnzoxOOUQ2Vl8mHy8vdMa9igIwrBzpPoT5xIX76Gu3JAhgzyvnrKCT8xxYFONf8=
Two-year restoration update
You can see my 1st year progress report here: https://redd.it/5q79wv
You can also see some albums and a video or two of me on the restoringdick subreddit, if you're of age. I am not directly linking here to avoid mod wrath but there aren't a ton of posts to begin with in that subreddit so you should be able to find them.
My second year of restoration came to an end in early September. I took about two months "off" in May and June (from device use anyway) and used only manual method 3 for about a month for about 20 minutes a day (roughly 4 sessions, 5 minutes each). The past few months I've been doing manual method 3 for 20-30 minutes a day, TLC-X with a spring, and adding back in TLC-X with a spring and with the knee strap more recently in the past month or so. I'm back to to 8-10 hours of device use a day. Here is the restoration diary that I have kept updated through this month: Google Sheet Link
If you're looking for more device details, google the TLC Tugger and HyperRestore sites and watch the instructional content there. I really haven't done anything other than what is shown on those sites.
I have at least semi-reliable ~50% erect coverage now. I'm going to be CI-8 for some time to come, because CI-9 just requires growing a lot of skin. There is a lot of skin growth required to from CI-7 to CI-8 (gaining 50% coverage erect) and from CI-8 to CI-9 (gaining the other 50% erect coverage). CI-4 to CI-7 was a lot easier and requires a lot less skin growth - that's just going from a bit of flaccid coverage to total flaccid coverage. There's less skin required to cover that gap.
I'm up to a total device length of the TLC-X (excluding the tugger cone) of about 64mm once you account for the spacers and the ~21mm deep pusher. This is deep pusher 21mm + 24mm spacer + 12mm spacer + 6mm spacer. I only have a 3mm spacer not in use that I can add before I'll be out of length to add to it. I'm debating whether to buy another 24mm spacer or not. I don't think I would need it before next year. I'm still using the original strap, and other than that, the only part that is starting to get a bit worn looking is the tugger body itself.
I tried to wear my HyperRestore for fun in August of this year (haven't used it since December 2016) and found it profoundly uncomfortable right away, even with a lot less inflation amount than I had left off with - it caused a very weird and unpleasant stretching-bordering-on-tearing sensation when I know I was nowhere near actually causing that to occur. I have to interpret this as dekeratinization having taken place, so my HyperRestore days are definitely over.
Here are my takeaways from the second year that are based upon my experiences and posts I frequently see on reddit and elsewhere:
- There is no substitute for time and tension. I just checked my tugging hours total and I just hit 7500 hours of device wear. That total doesn't include any manual tugging (Manual Method 3) that I started incorporating into routine January 2017. My results aren't magic - I just have tugged like a crazy person for the last 2 years.
- I have not used any special creams, diets, or magic talismans. Voodoo has proven similarly ineffective. You have to just tug and don't look back. Tugging today is more skin a year from now, not tomorrow. Men with stubborn personalities and a really long-term view of things will win out here.
- If you're wearing a device, I recommend a 3-hour rule - if you're not ready for a break within 3-4 hours of putting the device on, you're probably not using enough tension
- Don't rush dekeratinization. It will happen in due course. Dekeratinization means devices become noticeably less comfortable to wear and at least for me, the HyperRestore has become completely unwearable. Use keratinization to your advantage early on when your skin won't complain as much about the tugging.
- Don't get hung up on the CI scale and don't measure your progress with it. It's there to help you figure out where you're starting from and maybe where you hope to get. There are issues with this scale. It is not at all linear and several of the photos and text descriptions on it at the top end of the scale are inconsistent with each other (in particular, the erect CI-6 and CI-9 photos don't match the descriptions provided). I used Ron Low's Forced Erect Coverage scale until I got to nearly 250% FEC. At that point FEC gets pretty difficult to measure accurately. But at 250% FEC, you will see practical progress and then some, so measurements become less important at that point anyway.
- Don't target skin until you're almost done. Don't even worry about it - early on, you want skin to grow wherever it will grow. My circumcision was kind of lopsided too (more skin being on the dorsal side than ventral side) but this is not even noticeable anymore.
- I got where I am now without a minute of overnight tugging. My advice? Don't waste your time, interrupt your sleep, or risk your penile health to try it. Your penis needs a rest too.
- Yes, I get smegma. No shower in two days and it's there, and it can be a surprising amount of it. Even the next day after a shower I will generally have at least a little. No, I'm not posting photos of it on reddit.
- Yes, I can urinate through the foreskin, and it feels very nice and very warm, but it's still too messy and difficult to aim. I'm not sure any amount of future skin growth will change the messiness for me. Sometimes messy can be fun though. :3
- Yes, sexual sensitivity has increased - but not in the way I think most circumcised men think it will happen and not really how I expected it to. The key for me was growing inner mucosa. While my glans sensitivity has increased somewhat, it's not been dramatic. Like 10% - maybe 20% more sensitive, and that's being generous. Scientific research confirms this - the glans is simply not the most sensitive part of the penis, circumcised or intact. This isn't surprising in one way, because restoration's effects on the glans are only indirect. But wow, the change and growth in inner mucosa is like I grew a new part of the penis I didn't have before. Oral sex went from zero to hero. I'm not sure how results would have compared if I had only outer skin to start with, though. I'm also not even a tiny bit straight and can't say how vaginal sex would improve.
- Yes, the skin conforms to the glans and no, it doesn't droop or hang off loosely like a sock. This is especially true for me when erect, because I gain quite a bit of girth. The skin becomes almost (circumferentially) tight in its own way during an erection. This is something I've never really seen mentioned before as an observation.
- You need more skin than an intact man to achieve similar levels of coverage. This is just one of the many that-sucks parts of circumcision. I am gay and married and I have actually have more forced erect coverage but less natural erect coverage than my intact husband. There are just no substitutes for the frenulum and the tip of the foreskin in maintaining coverage, flaccid or erect.