MORTAL KOMBAT X cheats android no survey
STEP 3: Download Cydia Impactor and extract the archive. Our Life: Beginnings & Always - Where to See Every CG. Nov 20, 2020. Mortal Kombat X Hack - Get Free souls! Generate Unlimited your domain name. Selling the software was a way for us to finance the service.
|1||Mortal Kombat X Hack Cheats - Google Sites||42%|
|2||Mortal Kombat X - Serial Key Generator Keygen Free||41%|
|3||ARMA 3 Activation CD Key Generator – Get-Cracked||23%|
|4||Customer Reviews: Mortal Kombat X Xbox One 1000507227||48%|
|5||Mortal Kombat X Hacks Cheats Unlimited Koins Android iOS||59%|
|6||20+ Best MORTAL KOMBAT X Online Generator Features and||50%|
|7||Hack MORTAL KOMBAT X 1.21 Unlimited – Free Game Online iOS||91%|
|8||Up For Golden Zone Files - No Survey||49%|
Forza Horizon All Version Key Generator
Like this: Like Loading. 10+ Best download hack MORTAL KOMBAT X 2.5.0 images in. Mortal Kombat X Hack and Cheats Tools. If you like our Grand Theft Auto 5 CD Key Generator 2020 which is also free or no human verification with survey filling then leave a Thumbs Up in comment. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. They also choose a company that has been partnering the food sector and supporting chefs for almost 100 years. Baseball fans from all around the world have reasons to be excited about.
Mortal Kombat X Krypt Map - Maps Catalog Online
It is currently playable, has 18 playable characters. Mortal Kombat X Hack Free Koins and Souls – No Human Verification. Alan Baker: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Crack + KeyGen https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=1157. Get it from below and then connect it to your device. Mortal Kombat X Free Full Version Pc Game Download is an action and Fighting Game. Trivia Crack iOS (All Versions) +1; Mortal Kombat X iOS Android Hack Tool; Marvel Mighty Heroes Hack Cheat Tool; Jungle Heat Weapon of Revenge Hack Tool; Heroes of SoulCraft Hack Tool. MINECRAFT CRACK 1.11.2 WORKING 100 on 2020 NO Survey.
Activation key lATEST# Mortal Kombat X MOD APK – Get Free Souls and Koins
Johnny Cage (Ninja Mime): Progress through. The standard edition featured only the game and an instruction manual. You must be logged in to access this page! Kombat X Kombat Pack DLC Code Generator. Info Update for 8 ball pool Hack: ROBLOX Lua - Penis script. Aug 21, 2020 - Explore bryan rivera's board "Mortal kombat games" on Pinterest. Download] Mortal Kombat X Hack - Get 9999999 Souls & Koins - Mortal Kombat X Hack and Cheats Mortal Kombat X Hack 2020 Updated Mortal Kombat X Hack Mortal Kombat X Hack Tool Mortal Kombat X Hack APK Mortal Kombat X Hack MOD APK Mortal Kombat X Hack Free Souls & Koins Mortal Kombat X Hack Free Mortal Kombat X Hack No Survey Mortal Kombat X.
Xbox Downloads, Auto Installer Deluxe, Softmods
See more ideas about Mortal kombat, Mortal kombat games, Kratos god of war. World of Tanks Blitz HACK - Unlimited Gold, Credits, Experience, Crew Kit, Ammo ( Free Download, No Survey, No Password ) World of Tanks Blitz Hack is an allowed to-play portable MMO activity amusement grew by Wargaming, the recompense winning web diversion engineer and distributer of World of Tanks, the crush PC hit now with more than 90 million players around the world! Our hack has an inbuilt anti-ban feature that will keep your gaming character hidden from search engines. Mortal Kombat X key Generator look at this website. Mortal kombat x hack 100 no survey. How To Hack Mortal Kombat X 1.11 Hack For iOS 10 No. This tool will help you to play this game easily by offering you what you miss while reading, which are Koins, Souls and Alliance Points.
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate
Players step into an original story showcasing some of the game's most prolific characters including Scorpion and Sub-Zero, while introducing new challengers that represent the forces of good and evil and tie the tale together. Here you can find Pokemon X and Y ROM and the Nintendo 3DS. Graphics are phenomenal and love all the special moves with the up close brutality that MK can only produce! Recommend anyone to buy that is a fan or starting out in video games. Our Nintendo eShop points generator is 100% safe, secure, and loaded with real eShop gift card codes that we purchase so you don't have to. How Do I Redeem free Nintendo eShop Codes and Points? Nov 9, 2020 - Explore J's board "Skorpion Mortal Kombat" on Pinterest. Open Mortal is a parody of the once popular coin-up fighting game, Mortal Kombat, for Windows and Linux.
Patch mortal Kombat X Hack – Koins and Souls – Android iOS
Escape Dungeon - General Strategy for Escaping. GTA 5 apk is an Open world game on android platform. To use the mortal kombat x hack tool no download is required. Title: PHOTO#1 Created Date: 20190412091510Z. PUBG Mobile Cheat Hacker. Mortal Kombat X Serial Key Generator Keygen Free Download For Pc, Xbox 360, Ps3, Xbox One and. My MonsterParty Hack Tool no survey Archives - ROMS 2020.
Creative Destruction Free Diamonds ... - No Survey Cheats
MORTAL KOMBAT X Hack & Cheat for Android - Unlimited Koins. Human: Fall Flat - How to Obtain Temper Tantrum Achievement. Angry Birds Epic Hack Tool No Survey is a new amazing hack what is necessary for all visitors who search this. Berkeley Electronic Press Selected Works. OK. There are limit Max 50k resources daily, but it is too much. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Steam Keygen FREE DOWNLOAD. So, our team of experienced programmers, had managed to bring you a working Mortal Kombat X.
The /r/XboxOne Game Of The Year 2019 awards - RESULTS!
A big thanks to all of you who took the time to fill out the survey. The final tally was a grand total of 1,917 respondents!
As always - The votes have been counted correctly, altered based on my own personal bias and edited to reflect the juicy bribes I received in Monster Energy drink, Stadia gift vouchers and anime hug pillows.
Each winner has been given a prestigious and totally not imaginary /XboxOne exclusive "award", and are celebrated below.
As a heads up - By their very nature, these awards will contain mild spoilers. You have been warned
Call of Duty: Modern WarfareLast year COD returned with its redemption ark and won this very same title. Now we enter into the tournament ark. Will COD win 3 straight years in a row? Or will the true villain be revealed in their final form? Only Next year's awards will tell! Also, the game was pretty good I guess.
Gears of War 5The storied tradition of hacking monsters to pieces with chainsaws and blowing one another in half with shotguns continues in the latest addition to this long-running franchise. Marcus's tomatoes have finally been avenged with this prestigious award. Gears 5 crushed the competition with over 50% of the total vote.
The Outer WorldsThe spiritual successor to objectively the best 3D Fallout game (don't @ me) landed with not so much a splash as a tsunami. Universal praise from critics and gamers alike, combined with launching on Game Pass, ensured that this old-school RPG got its due with the second-largest majority vote this year. To the 8 weebs who voted Tales of Vesperia: 安らかに眠れ.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen OrderStar Wars fever is here and EA released a totally average and mostly OK video game along with it - Thus making it the best release EA has had in almost a decade. Star Wars: JFO force pushed Sekiro off a Pagoda and beat Devil May Cry 5 in a lightsaber duel faster than you can say "recency bias" to take this award.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen OrderBAM BAM BAM, BAM BA-DAM BAM BA-DAM - Is it cheating when you get to use some of the greatest and most iconic music of all time in you videogame? Probably - But not even the Pumping EDM & Metal of DMC5, despite being a close second, was enough to challenge the mighty John Williams. JFO secures it's well deserved second award.
The Outer WorldsI am not going to give this award to you, Outer Worlds. You've won enough!
-> [SPEECH:100] Give me the award /XboxOne. I deserve it. Also, renounce your god while you are at it.
~ Y u no gib award?
-> [SPEECH:100] Give me your wallet too.
Mortal Kombat 11Despite some competition from Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Everyone's favourite Xbox exclusive fighter), MK11 skipped right over the FATALITY and went straight to the BRUTALITY. Utterly dominating this category with 74.1% of the total votes, MK11 wins by the largest margin of victory in the entire awards this year.
The Outer WorldsHello again Outer Worlds. I hope you aren't here to rob me again because I seem to have misplaced my wallet. Oh, you are? Well, I guess having one of the most well written, original and immersive single-player storylines in a new IP of the last decade, as well as fantastic gameplay with tonnes of options, choices and awesome companions would probably entitle you to this award. Take that, instead.
Call of Duty: Modern WarfareDANGER CLOSE! There were only 25 votes between COD and Apex Legends this year, but the old behemoth managed to pull ahead just enough to take the win. We presume that the margin of victory would have been much higher if not for the self-imposed handicap COD gave themselves with the inclusion of the Piccadilly Map. Good guy COD, giving the other shooters a chance like that...
FIFA 20FIFA Series: "What are we going to do this year EA?"
EA: "The same thing we do every year, FIFA. Try to win best sports game in the world"!
Note: The small indie game "Lonely Mountains: Downhill" managed to come a shockingly close second this year. The first game ever in the sports category to even come remotely close to FIFA. Well done guys!
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-FueledOMGGGGGGGGGG! For the first time EVER a non-Forza title manages to win this award. Does it have anything to do with the fact that no Forza game released this year? Probably.... BUT WHO CARES! CTR Was a brilliantly remastered nostalgia nuke, finally giving everyone a great looking, high-quality cart racer that isn't Mario Kart or Sega All-Stars Racing. Well done.
My Friend PedroBlood. Bullets. Bananas. Never has a game's subtitle described something so perfectly. My Friend Pedro is a balls-to-the-wall action romp filled with platforming, slow-motion ultraviolence, weird jokes and bananas.
Resident Evil 2Capcom, here's a GOTY award. It might come in handy if you, the master of remastering, take it with you.
AnthemAn open-world, multiplayer schlooter where you can cosplay as Ironman and literally fly. This should have been a slam dunk, but delay after delay mixed with buggy quests, glitches, server downtimes, broken loot tables, the ability to only walk around town at a speed that suggests you are dragging your mecha suit behind you and an all-around lack of anything actually fun to do led everyone to agree that Anthem needed a little more time in the oven.
Gears of War 5Gore, brains and intestines have never before been rendered with such loving detail. Sweeping vistas, ruined buildings, beautiful lighting. The Gear series has always been known as a visual showcase and the 5th outing is no exception. If you were looking for a 4K showpiece for your Xbox One X, you should look no further.
Hitman: The complete first seasonCeleste, Gears 4 and Jurassic World Evolution were snapping at the heels of Agent 47, but he skillfully slipped past them dressed in a giant pink teddy bear suit, stole the award and unleashed his ultimate weapon upon them - The heat-seeking briefcase.
Call of Duty: Modern WarfarePew pew pew! dakka-dakka-dakka! kaboom! It may shock you, but that was actually just me impersonating the game, rather than the authentic sounds of battle present in COD:MW. The crackle of gunfire, the bassy boom of explosions, the roar of jets, the curses of your foes in the lobby - All of the sounds in COD:MW have been sampled and produced to perfection.
The "Refund Purchase Button" - WWE2K20The jumpmaster-senpai of our dreams lost this contest by 2 votes. Yes, that's right, two. What other upsets have this diabolical pair caused? Who knows? What I can say is that WWE2K20 is one of the most spectacularly broken games ever. I could try to be funny here, but let me just link Dunkey's video instead... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPu7aLcZVTY
Many entrants this year in the "Other" category included the ever-popular votes for our 4 biggest stars of the category; Phill Spencer, Major Nelson, Lego Batman and My mother - However, some other notable entries included:
Keanu Reeves, Jack Black, Fahz & Kait from Gears 5 (at the same time), Pavarti, Captain Price, King Mickey, Ty Lee from Avatar The Last Airbender (FBI-San, this man right here), Xbox Series X, Yugi and many many more :D
Bioware - AnthemSo while it is very clear we hate our teammates in Apex, and we REALLY hate that guy who designed Picadilly in COD, the true burning ire of /XboxOne this year is directed at Bioware. Previously a trusted companion and party member, they turned evil slowly before our eyes. We denied it at first, seeing that there was still good in them, but hope slowly fades. It remains to be seen next generation if our old friend Bioware is more Skywalker than Palpatine...
Oh, and to the 20 All-American, freedom-loving, eagle-eating, burger-wielding patriots who voted RICHARRRRRRRD - I salute you. o7
Sea Of ThievesWhile Forza Horizon 4, Monster Hunter World and Destiny 2 were bickering over where exactly to dig for the award based on their treasure map, Sea Of Thieves snuck aboard their ship, swiped their booty, dropped their tall tale keys into the ocean and raised anchor with the ship pointed at the nearest rocks. All while hurling profanities at them in bad pirate accents... But they didn't spawn camp them; Because they gentlemen with manners.
AnthemExplore a place you've never seen in a time you've never known, in Anthem... Or don't. The servers are down.
Wolfenstein, Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Crackdown 3 all threw their hats into the ring this year, but Anthem hadn't yet finished drawing the ring due to delays. Then when they told the others it was finished, The ring was a square, the square was empty and their hats were missing. Anthem was about to offer to sell them new hats for 4.99 apiece but noticed everyone had all already left...
Outer Wilds"I said Wilds, not Worlds! WILDS! W.I.L.D.S! AAAARRRGHGHHHHHHHH!!!" - Outer Wilds devs 2019.... Probably.
Outer Wilds is a fantastic little space exploration game with charming visuals and music, as well as a great sense of humour. Imbued with a true sense of exploration, discovery and wonder, this is a game that will truly make you smile. Oh, and you die a horrible horrible death as the sun explodes over and over and over again, killing everyone and everything you know because you are stuck in a time loop of infinite death and destruction that you should probably fix somehow... See? Charming!
The Outer WorldsThe Outer Worlds proved definitively that there is still more than enough room for an old-school, single-player role-playing game that doesn't railroad you, hold your hand or force you into a character role. Will you be a virtuous hero of justice that would make a generic JRPG hero blush? Will you be a total douchebag who lies, cheats & steals his way across the galaxy? Or will you be a homicidal maniac who kills people and eats babies? Totally up to you! (Except the eating babies part... I'm pretty sure you need a mod for that. So my... uh.... Friend.... tells me).
Here is what the results looked like: https://i.imgur.com/5BUlljN.jpg
A truly epic game by Obsidian as the perfect welcoming gift to Xbox Fans, as Obsidian joins Microsoft's first-party lineup. We can only speculate as to how amazing their next big works will be on the next generation of consoles... But we can't wait!
Subreddit Stats: AskGameMasters top posts from 2015-07-22 to 2017-05-17 01:05 PDT
|Rate (per day)||1.50||19.76|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 390 points, 28 submissions: grade_E
- GMing 101 - Prepping the world not the story or; Your World, Their Story (30 points, 17 comments)
- An update on the 3 parties with 3 GMs running a single story arc. (28 points, 4 comments)
- Monday Megathread - GM Skills - Running a One Shot (22 points, 11 comments)
- Monday Megathread - System Specific - Numenera (22 points, 6 comments)
- Megathread Monday - GMing 101 - Lets Set the Mood (18 points, 9 comments)
- Monday Megathread - GMing 101 - Getting Players to Role-play not roll play. (18 points, 14 comments)
- Monday Megathread - GM Skills - Map Making (16 points, 9 comments)
- Monday Megathread - GM Skills - Session Zero (16 points, 8 comments)
- Monday Megathread - System Specific - Dungeon World (16 points, 11 comments)
- Monday Megathread - System Specific - Savage Worlds (16 points, 17 comments)
- 184 points, 16 submissions: Nemioni
- Welcome to the new moderators! (21 points, 8 comments)
- Having another person play the BBEG for your campaign (20 points, 11 comments)
- How do you handle character death consequences? (17 points, 44 comments)
- Megathread Monday - System Specific - Warhammer 40k (15 points, 45 comments)
- What is a TV show, film, book, videogame, etc. that you think would be fun to take your players through? (15 points, 50 comments)
- Megathread Monday - System Specific - Dungeon World (14 points, 42 comments)
- System Specific Megathread - FFG Star Wars RPG (12 points, 29 comments)
- Megathread Monday - System Specific - GURPS (11 points, 44 comments)
- What was your worst GM session and what have you learned from it? (10 points, 19 comments)
- 1 DM, 2 players (8 points, 11 comments)
- 131 points, 7 submissions: HimuShin
- GM'd for the first time. I feel like I did terrible. (39 points, 70 comments)
- What's the best way to handle combat flourishes? (18 points, 17 comments)
- [5e] No experience with theater of the mind, but want to try... (17 points, 13 comments)
- Is a consistent group just a pipe dream? (16 points, 24 comments)
- How do you get your players to spend money? (15 points, 53 comments)
- Soon-to-be first-time GM. I have three questions that I'd like some wisdom from practiced GMs on. (14 points, 44 comments)
- [5e] I've always played/DM'd on Roll20, but will soon be running a one-shot around a physical table. What are the biggest differences that I might not think of? (12 points, 25 comments)
- 108 points, 10 submissions: KingKuntan
- How to make my horror themed session actually be scary? (15 points, 22 comments)
- Balancing a boss fight for nine players (5E) (12 points, 11 comments)
- Mobile Game Masters, how do transport everything? (12 points, 12 comments)
- What villain to throw at my party next? (12 points, 3 comments)
- How would you play up Dark Sun (barren wasteland) (11 points, 6 comments)
- Need help with a story/quest hooks for a kingdom cursed with paranoia (10 points, 2 comments)
- Split party after assassin's were sent (10 points, 9 comments)
- How do I wrap up the session in one session! Players are leaving (9 points, 3 comments)
- Stories hooks for two of my players. (9 points, 4 comments)
- Looking for some miniatures for a Cthulhu-esque game (8 points, 5 comments)
- 104 points, 8 submissions: The_Sven
- TIL A human head is about 10lbs and about the size of a basketball. I wish I could justify buying a 10lb medicine ball JUST for use as a prop for tonight. What other unique props have you used in your games? (26 points, 13 comments)
- How would you handle a player attempting to cast Destroy Water on a Water Weird? (16 points, 14 comments)
- A couple questions about a stegosaurus. [D&D 5e] (Volo's Guide p. 140) (13 points, 4 comments)
- Are there things that would be bad etiquette for a GM to have their players do? i.e.: Things that aren't explicitly forbidden but just things that are rude/make the game less fun for the players? (13 points, 11 comments)
- Does anyone know of a good video of people doing a diplomacy-heavy encounter well? I haven't ever run one and would like to see it in practice. (12 points, 1 comment)
- The Doors of Durin required a pass code to open. Why would they put the hint ON the door itself? Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose? (12 points, 17 comments)
- I'm working on part two of a three part campaign but I'm not sure if it's "working." Trying to base it off the Deep Space 9 episode "The Magnificent Ferengi." Would love to hear your thoughts on what I have so far. (8 points, 8 comments)
- I've never read a Tom Clancy novel but one of my players really likes them; does anyone have any ideas of elements from them I can include in the game? We're playing D&D 5e. (4 points, 10 comments)
- 90 points, 13 submissions: AlmightyK
- Players unintentionally killed plot twist (literally) (17 points, 27 comments)
- Adventure for new players in a new game (10 points, 5 comments)
- Multiple NPC dialogue (9 points, 24 comments)
- 1v1 challenges. When to do it and how? (8 points, 6 comments)
- Monster Hunter style adventures (D&D 3.5) x/post /rpg (7 points, 3 comments)
- Examples, how to make them fun and realistic? (Question, not a guide) (6 points, 9 comments)
- Pregen/Starter adventures X/Post RPGDesign (6 points, 4 comments)
- Running a one shot. Any and all advice sought. X/Post RPG (6 points, 14 comments)
- Ideas needed for open ended skill challenges (5 points, 4 comments)
- Session 0 in a point based game. (5 points, 7 comments)
- 79 points, 3 submissions: Kayrajh
- 78 points, 9 submissions: PurpleVermont
- All of the PCs are morons (dumping Int). Should I lower knowledge check DCs, have NPCs give them the information, or just let them not know things? (18 points, 20 comments)
- Are there any rules for 5e covering a Wizard researching (creating) an entirely new spell? If not, has anyone homebrewed anything (or adapted something from a prior version)? (13 points, 3 comments)
- Keeping track of the impacts PCs have on the world (8 points, 16 comments)
- Alternative Underdark Spell Components (7 points, 3 comments)
- [5e] What might break (or be abusable) if I allow a bonus action to be taken as a regular action instead? (7 points, 18 comments)
- [5e] glue that's not a legendary magic item? (7 points, 17 comments)
- How do Drow use their Darkness spell to their advantage? (6 points, 8 comments)
- How to hint that a magic item has only 1 or a very small number of charges? (6 points, 16 comments)
- [5e] New GM for published module - PCs want powerful stats (6 points, 34 comments)
- 77 points, 5 submissions: rcommpresents
- How do you break up with your DM? (27 points, 23 comments)
- How do you make dungeon skulking fun? (17 points, 11 comments)
- How do you maintain DM energy throughout the session? (14 points, 21 comments)
- [5e] What is 10th level like? (13 points, 9 comments)
- How do you make travel more interesting? (6 points, 12 comments)
- 71 points, 6 submissions: f10i2
- Separate PC session for low levels? (16 points, 19 comments)
- PC Breached My Trust, What To Do? (15 points, 53 comments)
- How to handle players who don't show to a session? (14 points, 30 comments)
- First Dungeon of My Creation - Went Better Than Expected (12 points, 19 comments)
- Can a PC roleplay 1-on-1 outside of the session? (7 points, 13 comments)
- Rogue rewards in LMoP (7 points, 6 comments)
- 70 points, 9 submissions: westport20
- Any rules for freezing? (9 points, 7 comments)
- To what degree should a paladin attempt to subdue? (9 points, 18 comments)
- When does an NPC become a DMPC? (9 points, 30 comments)
- [3.5 based]Is magic written/spoken in draconic? (9 points, 7 comments)
- Giving players the map to the entire dungeon as they enter? (8 points, 15 comments)
- My players want to make an insane weapon (8 points, 11 comments)
- How much should a shop keeper ask for? (X posted from /dnd) (6 points, 23 comments)
- Small combat tweak, would it work? (6 points, 31 comments)
- Taking a step into the elemental plane of air. How do I plan encounters with a Z axis? (6 points, 7 comments)
- 70 points, 6 submissions: IrateGandhi
- What questions can i ask my PCs to add depth to their background? (21 points, 17 comments)
- I have an idea for a natural disaster event. Help? (12 points, 8 comments)
- [5e] How do I introduce dragons into my campaign? (12 points, 15 comments)
- Help me name my Weapons of Legacy? (11 points, 7 comments)
- [5e] Intend on having a volcano erupt & an earthquake soon. Would love some input. (8 points, 4 comments)
- Critique my end game write up please (6 points, 0 comments)
- 69 points, 5 submissions: invisibledirigible
- Speaking to the players about the game. What to say and what not to? (18 points, 17 comments)
- What is out there in negative space? Please tell me what you have seen. (16 points, 2 comments)
- How have you dealt with the Astral Plane? (15 points, 10 comments)
- How to create subtle and not so subtle bread crumbs? Please help fix my missing person mystery. (12 points, 9 comments)
- What have you done with Calimport? Or a similar desert port (8 points, 1 comment)
- 67 points, 4 submissions: Sebbishh
- Had a great session, but our most experienced player hated one of the the encounters, whilst everyone else enjoyed it. Advice? (22 points, 26 comments)
- A player from our D&D group wants to be Ermac from Mortal Kombat. Seriously. How do I deal with this? (21 points, 29 comments)
- Had to plan a campaign in 10 minutes. First session went great, now I'm not sure how to deal with the first BBEG... (13 points, 13 comments)
- How can I develop my PCs more based on their backstory? (11 points, 11 comments)
- 62 points, 7 submissions: scullery_plateau
- I want to make as non-dungeon-crawl an adventure as possible. (15 points, 12 comments)
- How do you prep a city? (12 points, 11 comments)
- Anyone else gearing up for a pre-holiday cliffhanger? (8 points, 9 comments)
- What's on your GM Screen? (8 points, 2 comments)
- Has anyone ever made a shifting maze? (7 points, 11 comments)
- When making short adventures, how many "role play" encounters do you usually have from when you invoke a particular goal to when that goal is achieved? (7 points, 6 comments)
- Looking to add a murder mystery to my current campaign -- any ideas? (5 points, 9 comments)
- 61 points, 3 submissions: thedoormanDM
- [5e] My PCs own a plot of land...HELP! more info inside. (26 points, 10 comments)
- [5e] Gamemasters of reddit, I've dug myself deep and need some more experienced shovels. (22 points, 16 comments)
- [5e] My PCs want to start a civil war, how do I bring them an awesome experience to it? (13 points, 6 comments)
- 59 points, 3 submissions: RandiTheRogue
- 58 points, 7 submissions: Ahrius
- How to engage the power-gamers and loot hunters in an RP story? (12 points, 13 comments)
- [5e] Running a Siege (10 points, 1 comment)
- Help on not being Vengeful (9 points, 25 comments)
- My players screwed up and broke the campaign... (9 points, 43 comments)
- Pacing Advice (9 points, 3 comments)
- [5e] Plot twist to end CoS- potential dick move (5 points, 17 comments)
- Ravenloft coming out... CURSE YOU WotC (4 points, 5 comments)
- 57 points, 3 submissions: cbhedd
- 55 points, 6 submissions: garner_adam
- [Meta] Should AskGameMasters be D&D centric/only? (13 points, 17 comments)
- SR5: 5 players... 45 ghouls. How do you prevent that fight from quickly turning into a monotonous slog? (9 points, 7 comments)
- Shadowrun GM with 18 years experience running from 2e-5e, ask me anything! (9 points, 23 comments)
- Should I mindmap to the extreme? (9 points, 8 comments)
- [Shadowrun] Need advice for global conspiracy involving disparate events. (9 points, 6 comments)
- [D&D 5e] Players did the right thing but I forgot to reward them. How would you reward them? (6 points, 10 comments)
- 51 points, 5 submissions: EarlNimbud
- [D&D 3.5] Using the environment as the antagonist? (20 points, 16 comments)
- When to let my players roll the dice, and when to roll for them (10 points, 22 comments)
- [D&D3.5] How to handle "selfish" player-characters? (10 points, 30 comments)
- [D&D3.5] Looking for input on Plot for a game (X-post from DnDBehindTheScreen) (6 points, 4 comments)
- What should my stores keep in stock? (5 points, 10 comments)
- 48 points, 2 submissions: Bacch
- 47 points, 5 submissions: forgotaltpwatwork
- Give me your campaign orphans! (17 points, 26 comments)
- Who has their social contracts written out? ...can I look at them? (11 points, 30 comments)
- [5e] Resources about the Shadowfell that you trust? (7 points, 6 comments)
- Thoughts on effective worldbuilding? (6 points, 5 comments)
- [5e] Z-World Campaign -- AMA (about the campaign) (6 points, 20 comments)
- 46 points, 4 submissions: Frousteleous
- 45 points, 5 submissions: mikewizard
- 44 points, 3 submissions: ido_tamir
- 44 points, 1 submission: BandanaRob
- The "Attacked by Wolves" Issue. (44 points, 54 comments)
- 43 points, 4 submissions: Riadnasla
- 43 points, 4 submissions: speaks_in_subreddits
- Thoughts about a 'man against nature' primary conflict (rather than 'man against man')? (12 points, 10 comments)
- Anybody want to critique my plot idea? It's a bit of a mashup between D&D / science fiction / time travel. (11 points, 10 comments)
- My friend is badly depressed and this has tinged his new PC. How can I help steer him away from painting himself into an antisocial corner? (10 points, 21 comments)
- The Repentant Lich (10 points, 9 comments)
- 43 points, 3 submissions: charlemang
- 40 points, 4 submissions: The_Meme_Bender
- How do I explain Eberron as succinctly as possible? (14 points, 10 comments)
- Where can I find the best set of questions that help Get to know your Character. (10 points, 6 comments)
- [DnD 5e] Are the CR Ratings accurate? (9 points, 13 comments)
- [5E DnD]How much should I mark up the prices on Masterwork items? (7 points, 11 comments)
- 40 points, 3 submissions: comicgeek1128
- [D&D5e] What should a new DM have ready before the first session? (22 points, 15 comments)
- One of my players had to make is character on his own do to schedule conflicts. When he came to the table his stats were 17, 16, 16, 16, 15, 12. How should I address this? (10 points, 23 comments)
- [D&D5e]How many quests are there between level 1 and level 5 assuming you use standard challenge ratings? (8 points, 6 comments)
- 39 points, 3 submissions: TuesdayTastic
- [5e] My finale is upon me. Help me wow my players for the final time. (18 points, 8 comments)
- What do I do for a session 0? (13 points, 6 comments)
- [Dnd 5e] My level 1-20 campaign finale is coming up and it looks like its going to be a 3 session battle. How can I keep things interesting over the next few sessions. (8 points, 9 comments)
- 39 points, 2 submissions: TheHopelessGamer
- 38 points, 5 submissions: RogueLike22
- DMing for large groups. (asking in regards to D&D, but relevant to all systems.) (10 points, 11 comments)
- [5e] - Advice on Players who are Fixated on capturing monsters (9 points, 17 comments)
- [D&D 5e] Can PC's take a weapon from a summoned/outsideincorporeal/etc creature? (8 points, 8 comments)
- [D&D] Crazy Campaign Crossover One-Shot (6 points, 15 comments)
- [D&D/Pathfinded20] - Dungeons for an urban campaign setting ? (besides sewers) (5 points, 15 comments)
- 37 points, 1 submission: mcbobboreddit
- What's your best quest hook that wasn't ever actually intended to be a quest hook? (37 points, 15 comments)
- 36 points, 3 submissions: Maestitia
- 36 points, 2 submissions: Raediv
- 35 points, 4 submissions: Phieysiin
- 35 points, 3 submissions: Boza60
- 35 points, 2 submissions: 94dima94
- 34 points, 2 submissions: EmirikolWoker
- 34 points, 1 submission: OFTHEHILLPEOPLE
- What is your GM checklist for session design? (34 points, 7 comments)
- 33 points, 2 submissions: iknowthisguy1
- 33 points, 1 submission: Cyragia
- How do I 'activate' quiet people? (33 points, 17 comments)
- 32 points, 3 submissions: woodwalker700
- 32 points, 2 submissions: Finite_Lix
- 31 points, 3 submissions: Jackmonkeygames
- 31 points, 3 submissions: RexCelestis
- 31 points, 2 submissions: peronne17
- garner_adam (751 points, 202 comments)
- blacksheepcannibal (728 points, 247 comments)
- jwbjerk (584 points, 166 comments)
- Bamce (570 points, 174 comments)
- MaxSupernova (531 points, 94 comments)
- jmartkdr (481 points, 111 comments)
- scrollbreak (447 points, 271 comments)
- DasRav (437 points, 149 comments)
- Nemioni (418 points, 192 comments)
- KronktheKronk (380 points, 142 comments)
- nut_butter_420 (366 points, 107 comments)
- FantasyDuellist (363 points, 140 comments)
- mcbobboreddit (322 points, 114 comments)
- Kayrajh (318 points, 98 comments)
- AnguirelCM (302 points, 108 comments)
- dindenver (298 points, 177 comments)
- egamma (295 points, 106 comments)
- isaacpriestley (293 points, 71 comments)
- roninnemo (275 points, 63 comments)
- thomar (265 points, 38 comments)
- grade_E (253 points, 100 comments)
- kodamun (222 points, 38 comments)
- Spyger9 (214 points, 40 comments)
- lvl20dm (206 points, 46 comments)
- Spyger (204 points, 46 comments)
- nerga (192 points, 43 comments)
- mathayles (189 points, 54 comments)
- TheMadWobbler (176 points, 50 comments)
- forgotaltpwatwork (173 points, 70 comments)
- seanfsmith (166 points, 62 comments)
- ChickenBaconPoutine (164 points, 35 comments)
- The_Unreal (164 points, 30 comments)
- deltadave (157 points, 55 comments)
- f10i2 (156 points, 47 comments)
- sparkchaser (150 points, 65 comments)
- famoushippopotamus (145 points, 36 comments)
- fuseboy (145 points, 18 comments)
- pinkd20 (142 points, 52 comments)
- JustusGS (135 points, 48 comments)
- WickThePriest (129 points, 41 comments)
- SaffellBot (129 points, 26 comments)
- crateguy (127 points, 41 comments)
- bowtochris (123 points, 30 comments)
- Empty_H (112 points, 37 comments)
- tissek (111 points, 25 comments)
- digitalpacman (109 points, 56 comments)
- HimuShin (108 points, 63 comments)
- steeldraco (108 points, 22 comments)
- Daerkannon (105 points, 26 comments)
- Voxus_Lumith (104 points, 43 comments)
- We're trendy! by Kayrajh (62 points, 16 comments)
- The "Attacked by Wolves" Issue. by BandanaRob (44 points, 54 comments)
- GM'd for the first time. I feel like I did terrible. by HimuShin (39 points, 70 comments)
- What's your best quest hook that wasn't ever actually intended to be a quest hook? by mcbobboreddit (37 points, 15 comments)
- Accidentally got my party to settle down and focus on the game by Bacch (36 points, 4 comments)
- What is your GM checklist for session design? by OFTHEHILLPEOPLE (34 points, 7 comments)
- My Players want to interrogate after EVERY combat encounter... by cbhedd (33 points, 21 comments)
- How do I 'activate' quiet people? by Cyragia (33 points, 17 comments)
- Intra-Party Conflict : When to Step In as DM? by RandiTheRogue (31 points, 32 comments)
- My Players Hate Choice Apparently (X-Post from /Dndbehindthescreen) by bkelly (31 points, 19 comments)
- 56 points: Pacman97's comment in My players don't care about the BBEG, only his traitorous henchman.
- 55 points: JesterRaiin's comment in How can I convince a player to create a serious character?
- 53 points: MaxSupernova's comment in My Players want to interrogate after EVERY combat encounter...
- 53 points: roninnemo's comment in Player left the campaign before it started. What do
- 45 points: Qnumber's comment in What's your best quest hook that wasn't ever actually intended to be a quest hook?
- 43 points: Seffyr's comment in GM Skill Development : Improvisation
- 43 points: jwbjerk's comment in If you set a low magical world, do you let your players know it before or after the start of the campaign?
- 42 points: beholderkin's comment in How do I handle 3 dying players separated with miles of desert?
- 40 points: Rowsun's comment in Players with high AC
- 39 points: The_Unreal's comment in A player from our D&D group wants to be Ermac from Mortal Kombat. Seriously. How do I deal with this?
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)