6 Best Professional Tax Software for 2020 Returns
CS: GO Cheats & Tricks. Free VAC proof hacks for Counter-Strike og Counter-Strike Source - Gratis Vac proof cheats til CS and CS: Source! Then, type in -w 1920 -h 1080 (type in the native resolution of the screen if it is not 1920x1080) Click OK and close Properties. File Form 1099-C for each debtor for whom you canceled $600 or more of a debt owed to you if. Game-Ready Drivers Community. Welcome at this platform, which is a one stop place for all counter strike global offensive hacking tricks and tools. Cs Professional Suite Promo Codes - Electronics Coupon 2020 https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=1174.
Hack 1040Now Online Tax Preparation & Electronic Filing
Scripthook and ASI loader installation Tools: Scripthook and ASI loader Tutorial author: FunGt Before following this tutorial you must install the latest patch you can download from here. Open UltraTax CS and download and apply your updates, and if necessary. 2020 Schedule C Form and Instructions (Form 1040). Cs go hacks 2020 1040. CS: GO - eDPI Calculator hop over to this site. CS 118 Winter 2020: Homework 3 Problem 1 Consider the Host A in Figure 2 is trying to send the following IP packet: 4000 Data. The new due date for returns is July 15, 2020.
Yel - Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
I think CS: GO has a bigger problem not because of the hackers but more because of the dedication you enlist to when you start a competitive matchmaking game. Desktop Capture on Optimus notebooks: With the upcoming Windows 10 update (and corresponding NVIDIA graphics driver), Desktop Capture will be available on Optimus notebooks if using an external display connected to the NVIDIA GPU. IMPORTANT Starting in July 2020, all Windows Updates will disable the RemoteFX vGPU feature because of a security vulnerability. Individual Income Tax Return, using commercial tax-filing software. About Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance. The 1040-X released by the IRS in January 2020, therefore, included some special instructions for amending those 2020 tax returns and the 2020 Form 1040. If the student is the taxpayer or spouse on the return, you can enter this form information using the.
|1||2020 Professional Tax Software Comparison Chart||29%|
|2||1040 - US: Accrued interest - CS Professional Suite||98%|
|3||GoSystem Tax RS - Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting||39%|
|4||Download GeForce Experience||32%|
|5||Understanding Your CP2000 Notice||77%|
|6||File Taxes Online - E-File Federal and State ...||52%|
|7||Help & How-To Center - Support for CS Professional Suite||61%|
|8||EZ Cheats & Game Hacks||28%|
|9||Forms and Instructions (PDF)||43%|
Setting Game Launch Options - Performance Issues
Election Form for Enhanced Carry-back Relief System (Budget 2020) (PDF, 120KB) Updated! 5 'Deviant' Sex Acts That Science Says Are .... Dots per inch (DPI) is. The move comes somewhat expectedly after.
- Form 1040: Entering Foreign Taxes Paid on Dividend
- Digital Object Identifier System
- State Electronic Filing Guide - CS Professional Suite
- Metabomb - esports news and guides
- KillAura.host (Hiana) - BEST FREE LEGIT SOFTWARE
- Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site
- CS: GO Player statistics database
- Steam Community: : Guide: : How to get free CS: GO skins
- Twitch Taxes: How to Pay Tax as a Streamer [2020 US Guide]
- CS: GO - eDPI Calculator - GitHub Pages
Counter Strike: GO Server Install
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Migrating cracked game to Steam. Cogu - Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=1177. The TaxAct Online 2020 Free Edition makes free federal and state available for simple returns only. CCleaner Browser blocks ads, hides your digital identity, and speeds up websites. Use diagnostic tools to find and fix issues. THE LATEST: Stay in the know with the latest GoPro Support Hub happenings and GoPro news.
5700xt Freezes in fullscreen/crashes drivers in windowed mode
GPU: Asus Rx 5700 xt TUF gaming 8GB. Running just factory stock settings (2025MHz), have tried dialing GPU frequency to stock 1905MHz.
CPU: i7 6700k, running stock. (4.2GHz turbo, been solid for a good 4 years before GPU upgrade)
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Gene (z170 chipset)
RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Kingston HyperX 2400MHz CL 15. All slots filled.
PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 1000W (Also tested with Seasonic S12II Bronze 620W - same problems)
Operating System & Version: Windows 10 1909
GPU Drivers: Adrenalin 19.12.3 (Also tried 19.7.3, 19.9.1, 19.9.2, 19.10.1, 19.12.2)
Chipset Drivers: Version 22.214.171.1240 (Latest available from Here )
Background Applications: Just barebones windows security. Crashes/Freezes happen regardless of having AMD software/HWinfo64 open as well.
Description of Original Problem: Problems start after upgrading GPU from GTX 970 to Rx 5700XT. Computer freezes (last rendered frame is displayed on monitor) in high use GPU applications like games or Heaven when running in fullscreen mode. If running in windowed mode, computer will sometimes freeze, or drivers will crash (amdkmdap stops responding. Checked via event viewer) and restart. Freezing means I will have to force shutdown or reset the computer manually. Running Heaven with low resolutions will usually complete, but higher resolutions will crash or freeze. Low GPU use games (WoW classic, Heroes 3) do not reliably crash, and can be played for hours at a time. Older but still somewhat demanding games like Witcher 2 (2011), Witcher 3 (2015) will crash, as will esports titles like Apex/CS:Go/Dota 2. Full screen video (youtube, MPC) will not crash. Running heaven in DX 9 mode will generally complete, but running in DX 11 mode will generally freeze.
- Removing old drivers via DDU and installing new ones (multiple ones tested). Some remain stable for around an hour or so of gaming, but all will invariably freeze at least once per day. Some will freeze within seconds of starting Heaven.
- Reinstalling a fresh windows 10 1909
- Testing 2nd PSU (Seasonic S12II 620w) that has been powering a GTX 780 machine just fine for a year.
- Disabling PCI-power savings via Windows
- Forcing PCIE 3.0 via BIOS
- Updating to latest Chipset drivers
- Updating to latest monitor drivers
- Running an aggressive custom fan curve via AMD software (4.5k RPM on fans, Temps staying below 80)
- Disabling Freesync via GPU drivers and Monitor firmware (Benq XL 2540)
- Disabling enhanced sync and other optional features via Adrenalin 2020 software
- Downclocking GPU (to 1905 MHz as rated by spec)
- Undervolting GPU via AMD automatic undervolting settings
- Raising GPU power limit to 10%, then 25%.
- Testing only Displayport, only HDMI port and both at the same time (using cheapo 60Hz monitor as secondary).
- Testing powering GPU via 1 PCIe power cable and 2 different PCIe power cables (one for each connector).
- Flashing a lower powered bios available here
- Disabling realtek audio drivers (running sound via external DAC/amp)
I'm looking for ideas on how to continue testing. If problems persist, I will have to RMA the card, but I'm afraid I'll be told there is no issue running it in a more modern system. I would only like to RMA the card as a last resort, as I will incur additional costs regardless of if the card is faulty or not.
[OC] An insight in the world of football kits - 454 teams that play in the most unusual colors
After finishing my first journey into the world of colors in football, by counting which teams play in red & black color combination, I decided to pursue my next curiosity:
How many football teams in the world play in unusual colors?
By this, I was thinking of teams which have a “main” color that is rarely used (grey, brown, purple, pink, etc.) or use an uncommon color combination.
Because of this coronavirus madness that is going on, I was able to spend more hours for this project than I planned, so in the end I was able to go into almost every single league in the world. I checked teams from over 400 divisions, of different tiers, from all continents. Although it’s not an official list, I tried to include as many clubs as possible on it.
Now, you're probably asking yourself "How do you measure how rare or how common is in football a color / combination of colors?"
An exact answer is impossible to give, so I started the study using my own experience as a football supporter, finally finding an useful purpose for the thousands of hours spent on watching football games. Therefore, I used a subjective point of view and excluded the color combinations that I, personally, considered to be the most common in football teams, namely:
- One-color kits: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green
- Most 2-color combinations that contain white or black: white-blue, white-red, black-yellow, black-green, etc.
- Other combinations: red-blue, red-yellow, blue-yellow, yellow-green.
- An exception was the color orange, where I excluded only the orange+black combination, which is much more widespread than all other combinations that include orange.
The selection criteria for the teams were as follows:
- The team should have their main kit in colors which are different than the ones enumerated above;
- The team must have played or been associated with the colors for several seasons;
- The team should be currently active (dissolved clubs were not included).
But enough introduction, let’s jump straight into the list of the most uncommon kit colors in the world of football:
CATEGORY I - Teams with 1 main color1. Purple (includes purple+white or purple+black) - [73 clubs]
Notable teams: Fiorentina, Anderlecht, Toulouse, Austria Vienna, Real Valladolid.
Other teams (by conference):
UEFA (photo gallery here) - CE Carroi (Andorra), SV Austria Salzburg, Austria Klagenfurt (Austria), K Beerschot VA (Belgium), Etar Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria), NK Dubrava (Croatia), Daventry Town FC (England), Istres (France), VfL Osnabrück, Erzgebirge Aue (Germany), Ujpest, Békéscsaba 1912, Kecskemet TE (Hungary), ACD Legnano, AS Ostia Mare, Gioiese, Casoria Calcio 1979 (Italy), St. Andrews FC (Malta), FC Argeș, ASU Politehnica Timișoara, ACS Poli Timișoara (Romania), FK Graficar (Serbia), KFC Komarno (Slovakia), NK Maribor (Slovenia), Real Jaen, Alameda de Osuna EF, CD Becerril, Atletico Guadalajara, CD Guadalajara, CD Liendo, CD Santurtzi, CD Palencia, La Baneza (Spain) (Spain), Afjet Afyonspor, Hacettepe, Orduspor (Turkey).
Rest of the World (photo gallery here):
- COMNEBOL - Club Villa Dalmine, Sacachispas FC, Club Atlético Quiroga (Argentina), Deportes Concepcion, San Antonio Unido (Chile) Defensor Sporting, CA Fenix (Uruguay), Metropolitanos FC (Venezuela).
- CONCACAF - Orlando City, Louisville City FC, Oakland County FC (USA), Pacific FC (Canada), CD Chalatenango (El Salvador).
- CAF - Mountain of Fire and Miracles FC (Nigeria), Mbeya City FC (Tanzania), AS Denguele Foot (Ivory Coast), Fovu Baham FC (Cameroon), AS Sonabel (Burkina Faso).
- AFC - FC Anyang (South Korea), Kyoto Sanga, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Fujieda MYFC (Japan), Heilongjiang Lava Spring (China), Hanoi FC (Vietnam), Nagaworld FC (Cambodia), Persita Tangerang, Persik Kediri, PSGC Ciamin (Indonesia), Al-Ain (UAE), De Abasin Sape (Afghanistan), Perth Glory (Australia).
- OFC - AS Manu-Ura (Tahiti).
2. Burgundy (includes burgundy+white, or similar shades: maroon, claret, dark red, wine red) - [74 clubs]
Notable teams: AC Torino, Metz, Sparta Prague, CFR Cluj.
Other teams (by conference):
UEFA (photo gallery here) - FK Sarajevo (Bosnia), Chelmsford City, FC Northampton Town (England), JJK Jyväskylä (Finland), Dynamo Berlin (Germany), AEL Larissa (Greece), UM Selfoss (Iceland), Galway United (Ireland), Reggina, Cittadella, Salernitana, Trapani, Livorno, US Pontedera, Arezzo, Reggio Audace FC, Fano, US Capistrello, AC Morrone, AC Locri, ASD Bovalinese, Borgosesia Calcio, Milano City FC, Union Clodiense Chioggia, USD Breno, Olympia Agnonese, ASD Travestere Calcio, AC Nardo, ASD Citta di Acireale (Italy), FC Džiugas Telšiai (Lithuania), Nardo FK (Norway), CD Fatima, Clube Oriental de Lisboa (Portugal), Rapid Bucharest, Viitorul Ianca (Romania), AC Libertas (San Marino), Heart of Midlothian FC, Stenhousemuir FC (Scotland), NK Triglav Kranj (Slovenia), Independiente de Vallecas, CD Cenicero (Spain), Hatayspor, İnegölspor, Bandirmaspor, Elazigspor (Turkey), Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (Wales).
Rest of the World (photo gallery here):
- COMNEBOL - Lanús (Argentina), Jacuipense, Ferroviaria, S.E.R. Caxias do Sul (Brasil), Deportivo Liberacion (Paraguay), Club Atletico Torino (Peru), Carabobo FC (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - Sacramento Republic FC (USA), Valour FC (Canada), Deportivo Saprissa (Costa Rica)
- CAF - Manzini Wanderers FC (Eswatini), Generation Foot (Senegal), Moroka Swallows FC (South Africa)
- AFC - Vissel Kobe, FC Ryukyu (Japan), Al Wahda (UAE), Al Markhiya (Qatar), Shahr Khodro FC (Iran), Al Nasr SC (Kuwait), PSM Makassar (Indonesia), Nejmeh SC (Lebanon)
- OFC - Matavera FC (Cook Islands), FC Guadalcanal (Solomon Islands).
3. Orange (includes orange+white) - [54 clubs]
--- full photo gallery here ---
- UEFA - HNK Sibenik (Croatia), Blackpool (England) SV TEC (Netherlands), Hapoel Rishon LeZion (Israel), Pistoiese (Italy), FK Banga Gargzdai (Lithuania), Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza, Zagłębie Lubin (Poland), CD Burgos Promesas (Spain), AFC Eskiltuna (Sweden), Alanyaspor, Adanaspor (Turkey), FC Mariupol (Ukraine).
- COMNEBOL - Nova Iguaçu FC (Brazil), Cobresal, Cobreloa (Chile) Envigado FC (Colombia), Universidad César Vallejo (Peru).
- CONCACAF - Houston Dynamo, Rio Grande Valley Football Club Toros (USA), Deportivo Achuapa (Guatemala), Cibao FC (Dominican Republic), Guayama FC (Puerto Rico)
- CAF - RS Berkane (Morocco), FC Nouadhibou (Mauritania), Polokwane City FC (South Africa), Akwa United (Nigeria), Dire Dawa Kenema (Ethiopia), Salitas FC (Burkina Faso), Côte d'Or FC (Seychelles), Fosa Juniors FC (Madagascar)
- AFC - Jeju United FC (South Korea). Shimizu S-Pulse, Omiya Ardija (Japan), Ratchaburi, Sukhothai FC, Nakhon Ratchasima, Sisaket FC, Kasetsart FC, Udon Thani FC (Thailand), FELDA United (Malaysia), SHB Đà Nẵng (Vietnam), Albirex FC Singapore, Hougang United FC (Singapore), Borneo FC (Indonesia), Sporting Clube de Goa, FC Goa, NEROCA FC (India), Saipa FC (Iran), Sanat Mes Kerman (Iran), Brothers Union FC (Bangladesh), Ajman Club (UAE), UMM Salal (Qatar), Al-Hala SC (Bahrain).
- OFC - AS Lössi (New Caledonia)
4. Pink (includes pink+black) - [7 clubs]
- UEFA - Palermo (Italy), Wexford FC (Ireland)
- COMNEBOL - Sport Boys Callao (Peru)
- CAF - Herentals College FC (Zimbabwe)
- AFC - CLB Saigon (Vietnam), Chainat Hornbill FC (Thailand), EVO United (Laos).
5. Cream - [3 clubs]
Universitario, Universidad Tecnica Cajamarca, Leon de Huanuco (all from Peru).
6. Grey - [5 clubs]
- UEFA - Alessandria Calcio (Italy)
- COMNEBOL - Tigres FC (Colombia)
- CONCACAF - Deportivo Carchá (Guatemala)
- AFC - Al-Tai FC (Saudi Arabia), Club Green Streets (Maldives)
7. Brown (includes brown+white) - [7 clubs]
- UEFA - FC St.Pauli (Germany), Mjøndalen IF (Norway), RKS Garbarnia Kraków (Poland)
- COMNEBOL - Club Atletico Platense (Argentina)
- CAF - Sidama Coffee FC (Ethiopia)
- AFC - Al-Jabalain (Saudi Arabia)
CATEGORY II - Teams with 2 main colors1. Green + Red [34 clubs]
Notable teams: Lokomotiv Moscow, Maritimo Funchal
Other teams (full photo galllery here):
- UEFA - CS Sedan Ardennes, US Lusitanos Saint Maur (France), Alba Adriatica, Union Feltre (Italy), Speranța Drochia (Moldova), SP Cailungo (San Marino), Amio SD, Laracha CF, Apurtuarte Club, CF Jacetano (Spain), Amed SK, Karşıyaka S.K., Diyarbakirspor (Turkey)
- COMNEBOL - Club Agropecuario, Sportivo Atlético Club Las Parejas (Argentina), Portuguesa RJ, Pato Branco EC (Brazil), Boston River (Uruguay)
- CONCACAF - AD Carmelita, AD Guanacasteca (Costa RIca), SV Robinhood (Suriname)
- CAF - Stade Tunisien (Tunisia), MC Alger, JSM Bejaia (Algeria), Africa Sports d'Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Teichman City FC (Ghana), Canon Yaounde (Cameroon), Defense Force SC (Ethiopia), AS Pikine (Senegal), Masters Security FC (Malawi).
- AFC - Lokomotiv Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Adamstown Rosebud FC (Australia).
2. Green + Blue [16 clubs]
Notable teams: Seattle Sounders
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - Seravezza Pozzi Calcio, Feralpisalò (Italy), FK Zemun (Serbia), CD Berceo, SD Ordenes (Spain), Çaykur Rizespor
- COMNEBOL - Atletico Guanare (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - Hartford Athletic (USA), Santa Tecla FC (El Salvador), Deportivo Mixco (Guatemala), Montego Bay United (Jamaica)
- CAF - Misr Lel Makasa (Egypt)
- AFC - Shonan Bellmare (Japan), Samut Prakan City FC (Thailand), Al Shoula FC (Saudi Arabia).
3. Blue + Azure (or any other combination of two shades of blue) [28 clubs]
Notable teams: Zenit St. Petersburg, Sydney FC
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - Rukh Brest (Belarus), Wycombe Wanderers FC (England), AC Le Havre, Trelissac Foot (France), Avondale United FC (Ireland), UC AlbinoLeffe, Calcio Lecco 1912 (Italy), Zejtun Corinthians (Malta), Portstewart FC (Northern Ireland), Stabaek (Norway), Progresul Spartac Bucharest (Romania), OFK Bačka (Serbia), Florida CF (Spain), Husqvarna FF (Sweden), Adana Demirspor, Ankara Demirspor (Turkey), Cambrian & Clydach Vale (Wales)
- COMNEBOL - Macará (Ecuador)
- CONCACAF - Sporting Kansas City, El Paso Locomotive (USA), Municipal Perez Zeledon (Costa Rica)
- AFC - Sorrento FC (Australia), Electricite du Cambodge (Cambodia), Punjab FC (India), Karachi Port Trust FC (Pakistan), Naft Al-Junoob SC (Iraq).
4. Orange + Blue [24 clubs]
Notable teams: Montpellier, Istanbul Bașakșehir
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - OFC Sliven 2000 (Bulgaria), Braintree Town FC, Mansfield Town FC (England), Lions Gibraltar FC, ASD Czarlins Muzane (Italy), Aalesunds FK (Norway), AE Roses (Spain)
- COMNEBOL - Duque de Caxias (Brazil), Academia Puerto Cabello (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - FC Cincinnati (USA), Lobos UPNFM (Honduras)
- CAF - Real Kings FC (South Africa), Sunshine Stars (Nigeria)
- AFC - Albirex Niigata (Japan), Queensland Lions FC, Riverside Olympic (Australia), Wellington United (New Zealand), Thai Port FC (Thailand), Al Fayha (Saudi Arabia), Al Karamah SC (Syria), Homenetmen Beirut (Lebanon)
- OFC - AS Dragon (Tahiti).
5. Orange + Green [5 clubs]
- UEFA - Atletico Cenaia (Italy)
- CONCACAF - Deportivo Siquinala (Guatemala)
- CAF - FC Renaissance du Congo (DRC), ZESCO United, Green Eagles FC (Zambia)
6. Orange + Grey [2 clubs]
AFC Odorheiu Secuiesc (Romania), Forge FC (Canada).
7. Orange + Purple [1 club] - FK Armavir (Russia)
8. Purple + Yellow [6 clubs]
- UEFA - Bosna Visoko (Bosnia), PEPO Laapenranta (Finland), VV Sint Bavo (Netherlands), Burjassot CF (Spain), Eyüpspor (Turkey)
- CAF - Medeama SC (Ghana)
9. Claret + Yellow / Amber [4 clubs]
- UEFA - Bradford City AFC (England) Motherwell (Scotland), USD Alto Tavoliere San Severo (Italy)
- CAF - Young Buffaloes (Eswatini).
10. Claret + Gold [2 clubs]
Deportes Tolima (Colombia), Stellenbosch FC (South Africa)
11. Claret + Blue [22 clubs]
Notable teams: Aston Villa, Burnley, West Ham United, Trabzonspor
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - Enosis Neon Paralimni FC (Cyprus), Scunthorpe United, Weymouth FC (England), Argja Bóltfelag (Feroe), Glacis United (Gibraltar), Cobh Ramblers FC, Drogheda United (Ireland), USD Vipo Trento, FC Rieti (Italy), Gzira United (Malta), Veles Moscow (Russia), Keith FC (Scotland), Pontevedra CF (Spain), AC Bellinzona (Switzerland), Colwyn Bay FC (Wales)
- CONCACAF - Colorado Rapids (USA)
- AFC - APIA Leichhardt FC (Australia)
- OFC - Nasinu Masters FC (Fiji)
12. Claret + Green [1 club] - Ciudad de Plasencia CF (Spain)
13. Pink + Blue [5 clubs]
- UEFA - Dulwich Hamlet FC (England)
- CONCACAF - Forward Madison FC (USA)
- AFC - Cerezo Osaka, Sagan Tosu (Japan), Nongbua Pitchaya FC (Thailand).
14. Brown + Blue [1 club] - Al-Kawkab FC (Saudi Arabia)
15. Brown + Yellow [2 clubs]
Trujillanos FC (Venezuela), Ohod Club (Saudi Arabia)
16. Brown + Amber [1 club] - Sutton United (England)
17. Grey + Red [4 clubs]
UEFA - Cremonese (Italy), Pembroke Athleta FC (Malta), Strommen IF (Norway), Club Esportiu Jupiter (Spain).
18. Grey + Blue [2 club]
19. Lime Green + Black [10 clubs]
- UEFA - Forest Green Rovers (England), NK Dravograd, NK Krka (Slovenia)
- COMNEBOL - Atletico Socopo FC (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - FC Juarez/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65040157/1166117342.jpg.0.jpg) (Mexico)
- CAF - Dreams FC (Ghana)
- AFC - Jeonbuk Hyundai FC (South Korea), Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard FC (China), Lampang FC (Thailand), Tainan City F.C. (Taiwan)
20. Lime Green + White [1 club] - Pirata FC (Peru)
CATEGORY III - Teams with 3 main colors1. Blue + Yellow + Red [3 clubs]
2. Blue + Yellow + White [1 club] - CA Bella Vista (Uruguay)
3. Blue + Yellow + Black [1 club] - Real Sport Clube (Portugal)
4. Blue + Green + White [1 club] - St. Louis FC (USA)
5. Blue + Orange + White [2 clubs]
6. Orange + Green + Black [1 club] - Venezia (Italy)
7. Orange + Green + White [1 club] - Deportivo Masaya (Nicaragua)
8. Green + Yellow + Black [1 club] - GKS Jastrzębie (Poland)
9. Green + Yellow + Red [4 clubs]
- UEFA - KV Oostende (Belgium), UD San Lorenzo del Flumen (Spain)
- COMNEBOL - Sampaio Correa FC (Brasil)
- CONCACAF - Tornados de Humacao (Puerto Rico)
10. Green + Red + White [13 clubs]
Notable teams: Fluminense
- UEFA - Lanusei Calcio (Italy), CD Fortuna, Racing Club Villalbes (Spain)
- COMNEBOL - Operário Várzea-Grandense, Salgueiro AC (Brazil), Palestino (Chile), Colon FC (Uruguay)
- CONCACAF - Atletico Chiriqui (Panama)
- CAF - USM Bel-Abess (Algeria)
- AFC - Marconi Stallions (Australia), Al-Ettifaq (Saudi Arabia), Al-Wehdat SC (Jordan)
11. Green + Red + Black [11 clubs]
- UEFA - Ternana, Grassina Calcio, ASD Vis Artena (Italy), NEC Nijmegen (Netherlands), Glentoran (Northern Ireland), GKS Tychy (Poland), CD Soto de la Vega (Spain).
- COMNEBOL - Club Atletico San Jorge (Argentina), Rampla Juniors, Deportivo Maldonado (Uruguay)
- CAF - FAR Rabat
12. Green + Black + White [2 clubs]
13. Green + Burgundy + White [2 clubs]
14. Red + Orange + Black [1 club] - Nagoya Grampus (Japan)
15. Red + Yellow + Black [8 clubs]
- UEFA - Mechelen (Belgium), Bradford AFC Park Avenue (England), RC Lens (France), Virtus Bassano (Italy)
- CONCACAF - Leones Negros Univ. de Guadalajara (Mexico)
- CAF - Esperance Tunis, ES Zarzis, ES Metlaoui (Tunisia)
16. Claret + Blue + Yellow [1 club] - Madureira EC (Brazil)
17. Pink + Blue + White [1 club] - Yangon United (Myanmar)
Category IV - Teams with 4 main colors1. Red + Yellow + Green + White [4 clubs]
- COMNEBOL - Brusque (Brazil), Lota Schwager (Chile), Real Cartagena (Colombia)
- OFC - Lae City FC (Papua New Guinea)
2. Red + Yellow + Blue + White [1 club] - ASDC Verbania (Italy)
3. Red + Yellow + Blue + Black [1 club] - Coras de Nayarit (Mexico)
Here they are. 454 teams from across the entire the world, from Feroe Island to Papua New Guinea or the 4th Italian league. This should be about it. However, if there are by any chance teams that I might have missed, please feel free to leave a comment and I will add them on the list.
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!