- MedWorm: Conferences Blogs
- FIFA 18 Crack 2020 Updated Full Setup For Pc Free Download
- Axmag Crack 2-43 Ada Bn Fort Bliss
- FIFA 13 Download Free - World Of PC Games
- R/Fifa13 - FIFA 13 squad updates
FIFA 19 Title Update 7 AIO For Original + CPY Crack Version
Review FIFA 13: FIFA Soccer 13 is the 2020 editproton of the FIFA video game series. All keys are guaranteed to work. The FA150 Exhibition charting the history of modern football including the original FA Minute Book from 1872.
Cracked fIFA 19 Squads Update (05/04/19) - FIFA Infinity
Buy game CD keys cheaper. Key Features of FIFA Manager on PC Team Dynamics FIFA Manager 13 comes alive with a team analysis feature called "Team Matrix", as well as a hierarchy pyramid, which allows you to visualize which players are facing challenges in the team pecking order. In Fifa 17 is the ability to also play online with other opponents from around the world.
|1||Download fifa 14 zip file for pc for free (Windows)||47%|
|2||FIFA 19 Patch + Serial Keygen Generator Free Download||44%|
|3||SOFTWARE & GAME PC TERBARU FULL VERSION: November 2020||41%|
|4||FIFA 20 Crack PC All Torrent Full Game Free Download ||35%|
|5||SCDKey – Best Global Digital Game CD Keys, Game Keys||77%|
|6||FIFA 14 Next Season Patch 2020 - Released 25.12.2020||15%|
|7||DOWNLOAD & INSTALL FIFA 19 SQUAD UPDATE NOVEMBER + FIFA 20||74%|
Key fifa 14 Squads File 34
In it, you can play FIFA at home with friends in never-before-seen ways, including new match types, stat tracking, and more. FIFA 21 redeem codes Ultimate Edition PS4 & PS5. Available at Kits category.
FIFA 17 Download Free Full Version PC - SKY OF GAMES
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES ABOUT THIS PATCH NOTE: REMEMBER TO REGENERATE FIFA 13 WITH FILE MASTER AFTER INSTALLING EACH PATCH. Squad update fifa 13 crack. FIFA 18 IMs Mod AIO Season 2020 + Squad Update November 2020 FIFA 18 Graphic Mod + Summer Transfer Season 2020/2020 FIFA 18 Squad Update Summer Transfer 17/05/2020 Season 2020.
Hacked fifa 12 Squad Update Patch Pc Download
FIFA 13's new Dynamic First Touch system means that players are liable to have a bad touch from time-to-time and give the ball away. FIFA: 2020-09-20; FUT: 2020-11-20; Social. Check out all the Winter & Summer Transfers for FIFA 19.
FIFA 15 Serial Key Free Download
FIFA 15 CD Key for Origin - CJS CD Keys clicking here. FIFA 13 Homepage - See stats about FIFA 13! Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //www.capitalgain.press/economics/gh.
Wembley Stadium Tour
Here are the full patch notes for Title Update 3.1, which also include. If I've downloaded this. EA has released Title Update 10 today for the PC version of FIFA 2020.
FIFA 19 PC Game Free Download Full ... - Compressed To Game
IQ Option is one of the fastest growing online trading platforms. Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //www.perennialplant.review/cotyledon image source. FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 FIFA 21. FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA.
Fifa 14 Winter Roster Update Download
Activate FIFA 21 on official platforms such as Sony PSN, Origin, XBox Live, Xbox Live, Steam gift, Steam. Why Nintendo wont be porting 3D World to the Switch. The best 16 free premium link generator that works in 2020 without having to register or login before you can download links from those premium sites.
PES 2020 BMPES Patch 1.91 Update DLC 3.01 - FIFA Mod
I want the direct link Update Patch because it's not work with me. Reply Delete. March 4, 2020 by Maone van Cobain Categories: FIFA 19. Download FIFA 19 Squad Update Winter Transfer 03 March 2020 For Original + CPY Crack Version by IMS. Build and manage your dream squad with the new features in FIFA Ultimate Team, and take your skills to the street in Volta.
FIFA 21 Title Update 3.1 now available on Xbox One and PS4
November Squad update of FIFA 19 contains potential upgrades and downgrades from official squad update of FIFA 20 and more than 800 play. Look at how important figures of your team change when moving in youth players, reserve team players, or players from your watchlist. The latest FIFA 21 Title Update is now available on Xbox One and PS4, with the update being previously available on PC only.
Keygen [ FIFA 14 ] Next Season Patch 2020 + Update V1.0 Download
If the problem persists, please try again in a few minutes.
FIFA ALL - NEW UPDATE SQUAD FILE FOR FIFA ALL 12/01/2020
FUT Live Scores; OTW Watch; TOTW Contenders. R. reza_m67 Club Supporter. Economics is a social science concerned with the factors that determine the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
FIFA Full Game Free With Serial Key Crack & Keygen
AI Teams are now pursuing long-term transfer. Games And Technology: FIFA 13 Hack Coins Generator-Update. Let us know if everything with the new limit works as intended.
DOWNLOAD FREE MODS - DOWNLOAD FREE MODS FOR FIFA & PES BR
Not working on FIFA 12, 13, 14 i have finally found an easy way to fix this. DOWNLOAD LINK: ORIGINAL AUTHOR LINK. Why do people constantly ask this?
- FIFA 14 January 2020 Update is here! ... - EA FIFA 13/14
- Burleson ISD Athletic Code and Policy (revised 4/24/14
- FIFA 20 Download Full Version For Free - All FIFA Versions
- HOW TO FIX RIGHT ANALOG(RS) JOYSTICK PROBLEM ON FIFA (ALL
- FIFA 13 - Mods, Patches, and Updates
- Fifa 08 registration code?
- FIFA 15 Free Code Key Generator – Get Product Code
- Manual Ultimate Team Fifa 13 Cheats Ps3 Coins Generator
Squad Files for FIFA 19 at ModdingWay - FIFA 19 mods
FIFA 13 Mods - FIFA 13 Mods Center https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=1332. DOWNLOAD LINK: ORIGINAL. Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Incorporation number: 2088957 Business registration number: 63264201.
Activity code cD Key Generator - Free download and software reviews
Need serial key code for pc game men of war vietnam. NEW ULTRA PATCH UPDATE FOR ALL FIFA 14 15 16 17 18 19 AND. Connect with other football fans and feel the game!
FIFA 19 Deadline Day 3 Squad Update 12 October 2020
Players can also choose their internatprotonal squad to be played for internatprotonal matches in the career mode. Features - Update Last Summer Transfers 2020/2020 - All leagues are updated 2020/2020 season - New Kits 2020/2020 For All Teams. Download fifa 14 zip file for pc for free.
Full text of "Personal Computer World"
FIFA 19 CD Key for Origin - Instant Delivery. FIFA 07 CD Key[PC] - TheHerb Game Hack. Download CD Key Generator for Windows to generate random alpha and/or numeric CD-keys for software distribution and registration.
HOW TO INSTALL FROSTY MOD MANAGER 220.127.116.11 FOR FIFA 19
Download Free Key Generator for free. FIFA 20 Squad Battles are the salvation of anyone who can't be bothered with the online stress of Division Rivals and the weekend league. Download FIFA 19 Deadline Day 3 Squad Update All Summer Transfer 12 October 2020 New Season 2020 by IMS.
[Football video games] A Game Of Two Halves
One of the most popular sports-based video game franchises of the last 30 years would not, at first glance, look like a successful game. The user has no control over the players on the pitch. There’s no chance of the user achieving the schoolboy dream of scoring a last-minute trophy winning goal. For many years there was no visual representation of the pitch at all; a 2003 update featuring circles with little feet was heralded as a major gameplay advance. Fans of competing football games that focus more on the on-pitch play have decried it as “looking like a complicated spreadsheet”. The user takes control of a football club and attempts to lead them to glory by controlling the transfers, the tactics, the style of play, the line-up, the substitutions, the press conferences, contract talks - pretty much everything except the performance of the eleven players that take the field for kick-off. All of the admin, none of the fun parts of playing football. Yet this game has been cited in divorce cases, claims of addiction, and created cult icons of players who never achieved glory in real life. Because of this game, to certain people Cherno Samba, Maxim Tsigalko and Tonton Zola Moukoko are bigger names than actual footballing legends like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and other household names.
The game is Championship ManageFootball Manager.
Taking it one game at a timeIt’s 1992. EuroDisney opens to the general public for the first time amid much turmoil. Nirvana’s Nevermind is riding high in the album charts on both sides of the Atlantic. And two brothers are in a bedroom in England, close to the Welsh border, writing a primitive football management sim in a programming language unsuitable for a computer game. The first edition didn’t feature real players, nor the correct names for the English leagues (after the debut of the Premiership the month before release) but sold enough to justify annual releases, gradually becoming more realistic.
In 1995 the brothers’ company, Sports Interactive, partnered with Eidos who would publish the Championship Manager games. The games expanded their scope, the 97/98 edition featuring the ability to play three country’s leagues simultaneously (greatly increasing the number of clubs a player could move to and become manager of, as well as a larger scouting pool of players available to sign), and the 01/02 release becoming a popular cult classic.
Championship Manager 01/02 (CM 01/02) seems to have hit the sweet spot for many regarding the gameplay. It’s simple enough to pick up and start playing without the need to spend a good hour tweaking the minute details of your left-back’s player role, but detailed enough to be immersive. Since it was made freeware in 2008 a community has sprung up online providing updates to work on pretty much any operating system, and updating squad lists so that with the right database, you could start the game featuring accurate players from the current season all the way back to the 1980s.
He’s created something out of nothing thereCM4 broke first day sales records for a PC game when it was released in March 2003. (The naming of each release seemed to alternate between a sequential suffix (CM2, CM3), or the years of the season it preceded (CM 97/98, CM 01/02) with an inconsistency not seen since until the Fast and Furious franchise, but that’s neither here nor there.) It featured 39 playable leagues and introduced the “circles with feet” gameplay overview to the CM universe. It also featured several interesting bugs, such as unfashionable lower league clubs like Swindon being able to sign World Cup winning superstars, but these were ironed out with the next edition (CM 03/04) released eight months later. The games were well known among football fans around the world, to the point where Everton fans were excited about new signing Ibrahima Bakayoko due to his strong stats in-game. (Like a number of CM wonderkids, he unfortunately didn’t live up the hype.)
All seemed to be going well, so inevitably things went wrong.
In September 2003 it was quietly announced that Sports Interactive and Eidos were going their separate ways. Details are still somewhat vague, probably for legal reasons, but a few dribs and drabs have leaked out over the years. Sports Interactive presumed that Eidos had brought on another games studio (Beautiful Game Studio - “the beautiful game” is a common tagline for football) to gradually push SI out of the game that they’d created over a decade ago. Eidos tell a different story - they assumed that SI were looking to jump ship and brought in Beautiful Game so that they had a studio to make the next edition without little disruption. Like a good farce, miscommunication led to problems and a grudge.
The Managing Director of SI, Miles Jacobson, later said of the split:
“I’m sure there are two sides to this story, at the time we felt there was a lack of respect that we did for our work from Eidos. There seemed to be an attitude at the time in the industry that anyone could make games. Eidos wanted more control. We wanted more control. We were asking for high royalties. Eidos set up Beautiful Game Studios nine months before CM4 was due to come out. They told me that Beautiful Game were making a platform game. I thought our number was up.”After the divorce, certain aspects of the game ended up divided between the two studios. Eidos retained the rights to the name and the graphical interface, but SI kept the database and the match engine. The following season saw competing games released by each studio, the first time in years users had a choice in football management simulations. Eidos released the next edition of the Championship Manager series (CM5), while Sports Interactive started over with a new brand name to build up, with Football Manager 2005 (FM05).
Never known that they’re beatenAll signs pointed to the big, moneyed studio crushing the smaller underdog, but like a good cup tie the form book goes out the window. The asset split worked out in SI’s favour - for the next release they just needed to provide a new front end user interface, and while that was no doubt quite a task, it was nothing compared to Eidos rebuilding the game from the ground up! This enabled SI to get in quickly and release FM05 first, in November of 2004. Not having to go head-to-head with their former employers worked in their favour as the inaugural Football Manager was a success everywhere (well, except China).
Eidos had to start from scratch with the player database and took a shortcut in hiring a firm to create their own, losing a lot of the realism and personal touch (SI had prided themselves in using fans of the game to scout and research both playing and non-playing staff of clubs) that fans had come to expect from Championship Manager.
Eidos stumbled out of the gate with their first non-SI release, releasing a delayed game still featuring a large number of glitches requiring a day one patch download of 75MB - adding an additional half hour of frustration before getting a working game. CM6, released the season after, addressed these issues but added others, with inaccurate player attributes plaguing the database and further undermining confidence. SI partnered with Sega Europe for future releases, and again made good use of the fans’ goodwill by releasing demos of the latest game and encouraging bug reporting before the full release. The demo would only allow the user to play the first six months of the new game, building hype for the release while preventing full blown addiction. (Certain users used to only play the demo to avoid losing entire weekends to the game.)
Football Manager went from strength to strength, and is now only challenged by the FIFA series in terms of annual football games. The latest release has expanded to include 118 leagues (if you’ve harboured dreams of leading a Belorussian second tier side to Champions League glory, it’s for you) and is synonymous with football management games. Users have leveraged success in the game to real life positions with football clubs. Those same clubs have used the extensive database as a scouting tool to find new players. Championship Manager's last PC edition was released in 2010, with an iOS version following a year later - meanwhile, Football Manager has had stage shows and books written about the game and how absorbing it is to play.
Bibliography: https://www.pcgamesn.com/championship-manager-series/championship-manager-football-manager-history-making-of https://www.pcgamesn.com/football-manager-2017/history-of-championship-manager-part-two https://champman0102.co.uk/ https://www.vg247.com/2012/06/28/sports-interactive-details-split-from-eidos-after-nine-years-of-silence/ https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/i_cm5_july04 https://www.pcgamer.com/the-history-of-championship-manager-and-football-manage
The Ultimate Career Mode Wishlist
· Training – This is a current feature that needs a total revamp as it is poorly implemented, lazy and totally unrealistic. Firstly we need to be able to train new positions for our players, this surely can't be difficult to add as even with the current system just have them use the bar that fills over time until its complete so now the player can now plat that position. The next change must be weak foot and skill move upgrades; this can be done again like before with the bar slowly filling as you train if you want to use the current system. Finally, we need the ability to change work rates, we can select the one we want (high, medium or low) and again use the current system of waiting over the season for the change to implement. If you want to add a bit more depth to the current system you can make the increase in match time accelerate the speed of the bar.
However, the suggestion above is there as a shortcut if we want a complete overhaul of the current system this would be my suggestion:
My idea focuses around something called “Player Focus” this would be simply put that a player can only work on so many things at once and therefore you have to balance what attributes, specials (weak foot, skill moves, work rates) or position training you want your player to focus on. A standard player will start with 5 bars of “Focus” but there will be traits that can change the number (more on that later) that can be delegated to certain parts of a players training to mould the player to what your needs or wants are for that player. This training concept can also cause player conversations too that utilises the new player morale system affecting whether a player is happy or unhappy with training depending on what they are being asked to do. Adding more bars to the certain criteria of the player you are training will increase the speed of the trainings effects so adding 5 bars to a player's skill move training would make the training only take 3 months instead of the 2 bar training which would take the whole season for example.
So let’s say you have 5 bars of focus for a standard player you can choose to put all five bars into their defensive stat growth (this would be Defensive Awareness, Interceptions, Standing and Sliding Tackle and Heading for example) this could be a pre-set for beginners to get to grips with the new system. But as you get more in-depth you can create a custom set where you chose between 2-6 attributes to increase that don’t necessarily need to be related to one another. This sort of “general training can be given between 1-5 of the “Player Focus” bars and will increase the stats quicker over just natural growth.
Next would be the option to change the specials of the player. This would require a minimum of 2 bars to be set as it can be difficult to pick up and improve on as they are difficult skills to improve on and will take longer than standard growth so only using the 2 bars of “Focus” for improvements in these special attributes will mean it takes the whole season to improve in this one aspect than maybe only 3 with 5 “Focus” bars spent in the training. This could also add traits to a player, so you set a player up to learn the finesse shot trait or outside the foot shot traits allowing us again to specialise players. But only make certain traits available so things like flair or solid player are not trainable (because they are not really in real life) but things like swerve passes trait can be learnt for example.
Finally, we have position training. This again will require at least 2 bars of “Focus” to start with more bars spent equating to quicker results. However, with the position training the key stats of the position the player is being trained in would also increase. So, let’s take Saka from Arsenal for example, he in real life has been playing left back extremely well so let’s say I want to follow that in my career and train him to be an attacking left back like Alphonso Davies has done too. I would put left back as a new position for training and not only will this allow for him to now play left back but this will also improve his key stats for a full which could be; crossing, ball control, dribbling, stamina, defensive positioning, stand and slide tackling and interceptions this then allows him to not only be listed as being able to play the position but also have the attributes to play well there too. Furthermore to add more depth playing the player in the position he is training in will speed up his growth too so you may tactically only put two bars of “Focus” into the training as you know you’ll definitely be playing the player in that position and not need to extra bars go into his training so you can focus on other improvements. This training can say select if you want this new position to be the players new main preferred position or their 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. so that the natural growth in-game can apply its growth to that new main position
To add more depth to the new training system you can also hire coaches that increase the speed of growth within the squad. These coaches can be split into 6 categories with; A head coach (you in this case) (his most important stats being; man management, discipline and motivating), Goalkeeping coach (his most important stats being; Goalkeeping coaching, Distribution coaching and motivating), Defensive coach (his most important stats being; Defensive coaching, Areal Ability coaching, Motivating), Technical coach (his key stats will be; Close Control coaching, Passing coaching and Motivating), Tactical coach (his key stats will be; Defensive Tactics coaching, Attacking Tactics coaching and Motivating), Attacking coach (his key stats will be; Shooting coaching, Set Piece coaching and Motivating). The better the coaches are in these stats the better the growth and acceleration in ability you will see in the players they are coaching.
· Traits – new career mode centric traits could also add new depth to the mode so things like “Trainoholic” (means a players training is more effective) or a trait called “Bone Idle” means training is less effective on a player and they will rely more on natural growth.
· Manager Stats - Following up on the head coach stats mentioned above before you chose your team in the manager creation center you’ll also be able to apply attributes to your manager between three attributes which are; Man Management, Discipline and Motivation these stats will affect your mangers ability to grow players and make training more effective, these stats will grow over the course of your career and the more you win the faster they will grow.
· Youth academy – this is the big one (yep this one I somehow have the most to say about lol). This needs a total and utter rework from top to bottom, first off let's start with an U18’s and U23’s (I know the ages are different in the different countries but for simplicity and streamlining let's keep it the same all round).
The U18’s contain your prospects that aren’t ready for your first team yet and need a little training before making the jump and are normally aged around anywhere from 15-18. This is where new youth players enter your club and grow as footballers and will be around 18-23 players in squad size. At the start of every season, you get an evaluation report on the players where your U18’s manager gives you an update on growth and who brightest prospects are. They will also tell you who they recommend goes up to the U23’s and who should be axed from the club as they haven’t progressed as far as the club would have wanted. They will also inform you about your new recruits and what they think about their overall and potential and you can then decide if they are worth keeping or letting go. You can also set training for players in this squad just like you would the first team.
The U23’s will contain fringe first-team players and prospects that are close to the first team this team will use your first team tactics, so they are familiar with your tactics (more on that later) and will allow you to punish disobedient first-team players and also allow you to offer injured first-team players some game time whilst they are on their road to recovery. This squad will allow players to enter from the age of 16 years old as by that age they are now eligible for first-team selection. Players that are older than 18 from the U18 squad will be put into this squad automatically on their 19th birthday as they will be too old for the U18 squad. The size of this squad can be between 18-32 players. Players from this squad can be loaned out to other clubs and bought if transfer listed. Contracts for these players will work the same as the first team with a weekly wage, contract length, buyout clause and bonuses.
To add more depth to the youth academy you can also hire coaches that increase the speed of growth within the squads training regimes for both squads. These coaches can be split into 6 categories like in the first-team training with; A head coach (his most important stats being; man management, discipline and motivating), Goalkeeping coach (his most important stats being; Goalkeeping coaching, Distribution coaching and motivating), Defensive coach (his most important stats being; Defensive coaching, Areal Ability coaching, Motivating), Technical coach (his key stats will be; Close Control coaching, Passing coaching and Motivating), Tactical coach (his key stats will be; Defensive Tactics coaching, Attacking Tactics coaching and Motivating), Attacking coach (his key stats will be; Shooting coaching, Set Piece coaching and Motivating). The better the coaches are in these stats the better the growth and acceleration in ability you will see in the players they are coaching.
You also have recruitment scouts like the system we have now with the better their attributes they better player they come back with. However, instead of using stars it will use a 1-99 based rating system with the stats to judge the scouts on being between Player Ability, Player Potential, and Reach. The first two stats are self-explanatory, but reach refers to the scouts ability to find players outside the club's home nation and neighbouring nations, so the higher the reach the more exotic player they will find i.e. a 99 reach scout in England may find more South American talents.
· Better Simulation – have simulation actually play our minute by minute with the dots of players moving around on the screen with the player deciding how fast the simulation goes. Furthermore, the player should be able to make substitutions themselves within the simmed game to allow for rotation and for players to get the game time they may need. With this new simulation, it should also show the stamina levels of your players so that the player can substitute players with low stamina or protect important players for upcoming crucial games. Finally, the player should be able to jump into the game at any point during the simulation so if they are losing 1-0 in the 60th minute they can jump in and try and save the game and avoid a loss.
· Transfers – player transfers need to have more logic behind them. Liverpool constantly selling Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, and Robertson all in the same transfer window makes no sense. Apart from the rare few clubs, these players would not be lured away from the current Liverpool team with how they are performing and if they do go Liverpool should be looking for a replacement that is of near-equal quality or better not just letting a youngster fill in. AI teams should have an understanding of the context of their team so if they’re a mid-table team they may struggle to keep first-team players from joining bigger clubs and if they do will look to replace them that window. Teams should also look to keep a balanced squad with a general rule of thumb being 2 GKS, 2 RBs, 2 LBs, 4-6 CBs, 4-7 CMs, 2 LMs, 2 RMs, 3-5 STs. So, Man Utd hoarding 6 world-class strikers would be a thing of the past. Teams should also value high potential players higher so players like Greenwood, Gomez, Alexander-Arnold will not be leaving as commonly from their big clubs. This would also make it so that developing a squad takes more skill than just buying a few low rated wonderkids and using them as the spine of your team as they would be out of the club’s price range.
Could also add back loan to buy options as they are more common in real life than usual. This would be they user takes the player on loan for a year then has an obligation to buy to avoid people putting in ridiculous offers to loan players in and then not paying the astronomical fee they bid in the first place.
Make sure players do loan out when you have accepted an offer for them and have more bids made for transfer listed players.
The transfer and loan list need more players and more variety of players in them with some higher rated players being available (like in FIFA 12)
· Cut Scenes – More varied and interesting cut scenes could increase immersion for the user with things like live cup draws, tunnel cam and managers talking to substitutions before they come onto the pitch and of course more varied cup winning celebrations with players wearing their medals, throwing your manger in the air and other players than the club captain handling the trophy. On the last home game of the season, the home team does a lap of honour around their stadium waving at their fans.
· Contracts for your manager – have your manager sign a contract that has a certain length so that you can do something like a journeyman save more easily and freely.
· Regens – regens of current players and just new original players the game has created need to be more varied in stats and have stats that make sense so no 34 finishing strikers. Look back at FIFA 13 regens if you need inspiration MGH’s Arsenal career mode had a great example of this. Also, have player heights be a bit more weight for their position i.e. make most but not all CBs 6ft or over. Also, reduce the amount of super tall full backs. Also have more varied players found by your youth scouts as positions like STs are very rare to find that are actually any good with usable skill moves and weak foot.
· Affinity between players – the more you play, use, or buy a player within a career mode the more they admire you and become loyal to you making it easier to pry them away from clubs or making their wage and contract less expensive.
· The Board – Being able to have the ability to ask for more transfer budget or ability to upgrade your youth and training facilities would also be a major improvement for the mode as it would be more immersive and interesting and push more storylines within the career world. You could also have different types of board ranging from cash strapped to sugar daddy with each effecting how lenient they are with your requests and when a takeover happens the owner changes.
You can also ask the board to upgrade specific parts of your club, these specific sections of your club will be the Global Scouting Network, Youth Facilities, Training Facilities, Transfer Negotiators, Commercial Staff. These sections of your club will start at different places depending on the level club you go to. The levels these sections are split into 5 distinct parts, the lowest being Poor, next being below average, then just average, after that is above average and finally there is excellent the best category you can get.
Global Scouting Network – An increase in this will increase the scouting budget and therefore allow you to hire scouts and therefore find more players for you and your club to potentially buy.
Youth Facilities – An increase to the budget here will result in not only better and faster growth for your players in the youth squad but also allow you to hire more youth scouts to find better and more youth prospects.
Training Facilities – An increase in the budget here would result in better and faster development for your players when training and less training injuries.
Transfer Negotiators – An increase to the budget here will mean that your advisors will give you better and more accurate advice when it comes to transfers, and contract negotiations resulting in you paying less for players than you would if the contract was lower.
Commercial Staff – An increase to the budget in this area will result in higher revenue from things like shirt sales, match day tickets, and sponsorships. This will help increase your transfer budget and cover the cost of upgrades.
· More storylines – Players requesting transfers, clashing heads with their managers or teammates, lowly clubs being taken over by stinking rich owners, players having the season of their lives, and becoming top quality out of nowhere i.e. Jamie Vardy and having their overall match that.
· More short term injuries – players get niggling and short term injuries all the time where they miss one or two games this will allow for more variety in line ups but also could mean people who keep their teams rotated get rewarded for this.
· Customising players – adding more variety to edit regens with things like tattoos and haircuts to give them some personality. Furthermore, when the game creates players, they do not always have the tucked shirt default boots combo but instead have some variety.
· Global Scouting Network – This needs a complete rework. Firstly, scouts should not be confined to one nation. Instead, it should be based on continents where teams of scouts should be assigned to find talent in those continents wither just looking generally or within specific criteria the user has created. The size of these teams can be decided by the status of the scouting budget within the board page with a maximum of 5 scouts being assigned per continent. These scouts will also have attributes with them being judgement of player ability, judgement of player potential, and adaptability. The only attribute that needs explaining is adaptability as this will decide how quickly the scout can generate a report on the player with the higher their adaptability the quicker, they can do reports on players. Scouts will also tell you an estimate of the player's potential with the higher their judgement of player potential the more accurate it will be. The higher the scout's judgement of player overall the more concise the attribute report will be as low ability scouts will only provide a range on the player's stats within a range of 5 but if the scout has a higher ability then they will get the true attributes of the player.
· Better Stat Tracking – the game should record and track the stats of players over the course of the career so we know who has been performing and who hasn’t, this could also mean that dynamic potential could be applied to all teams as all teams stats are tracked and recorded. This could also improve recording of your own clubs’ stats and give an in-depth look at players within your squads like the stats in kick-off. You can also show previous winners of competitions too so that you have a history of what happened within your careers universe.
· Manager sackings – Managers need to have to ability to fired and hired by different clubs giving more variety within the career mode. With the changes in managers the team should also change philosophy to making teams like Manchester City go from tiki-taka to route one. Even have icons become managers to use the assets again and have a bit of synergy with FUT.
· International Management – having a players form drastically affect the rating of players within the international management side of career mode as it will allow a true indication of what it is like to be an international manager as most of their selection is based on form of that season or period. Also have 12 player substitution benches for international games.