Hack find Product Key in Windows 10
He insists that he checks YouTube videos and stuff and that these are. S65 fulfill your diverse portability needs. Descargar ultimate boot cd para windows se me reparar disco duro descargar y crear disco iso de windows downlkad 8 y 81 pro gratis y legal hice correr el los servidores seguros de softonic disco usb arranque windows vmware workstation 10 license key free download disco usb.
OLd game not working on windows 8
South HMPT-S6 HotMaps Platinum Large 199.000000 199.00. Pay $0 upfront for any accessory & save more on select accessories! Hi everyone, Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.24.52: iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes: Added support for K95 RGB PLATINUM XT and ICUE H100i/H115i/H150i PRO XT Liquid CPU Coolers; iCUE now supports Elgato Stream Deck G-Key Integration with K95 RGB PLATINUM/XT keyboards.
Cracked windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit, 7.93gb RAM Usable, 16gb Found
[CAN-QC] [H] Samsung Galaxy S8 Unlocked (Cracked) [W. Best 1966-77 Ford Bronco VHX System, Satin Alloy Face – Blue Display. This laptop is powered by Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) processor, coupled with 8 GB of RAM and has 512 GB SSD storage at this price point.
Key microsoft Surface Pro 7 - Core i7, 16GB RAM, Platinum
I needed a high storage card so I would not have to gave check the camera and download the pictures often. Shop Online for Microsoft VEF-00014 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5" i7 16GB 256GB Platinum and more at The Good Guys. Beautiful IPS Screen, 16GB Storage size and WiFi, Mfg Code: 59426329.
Windows 10 64 Bit only 4GB Ram Usable? - Ten Forums
Get yours at Harvey Norman. To create more accurate search results for Microsoft Office Ultimate 2020 try to exclude using commonly used keywords such as: crack, download, serial, keygen for windows 7. 3d max Microsoft Office 2020 Ultimate download 2020 64 bit crack suite 10 full crack microsoft 2020 standard cal Solidworks 2020 64 bit download ita microsoft access 2020 free nik software hdr efex pro with. Run NFS Underground 2 in HD - Guides and Tutorials https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=1425.
Serial key buy Lenovo Tab4 8 Tablet (8 inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi + 2G LTE
Key hi platinum 8 16gb. Taxes: Applied to Texas Customers: 8.25%. Corsair SF 600 W 80+ Platinum SFX PSU The specs: This kit is comprised of two dual-rank (2Rx8) 16GB DIMMs containing Micron E die modules.
SOLVED (SONAR version) TH3 - does it need a serial
LTERIVER PCIe 4 Ports Superspeed USB 3.0 Card Adapter for Windows Server, XP, Vista, 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10(32/64bit) PCs-Biuld in Smart Power Control Technology-No Aditional Power Supply Needed(PCE-U3P4-SPC) 4.3 out of 5 stars 171. The Cherry MX Speeds are a little bit of an adjustment, especially coming from a membrane keyboard, but I'll get used to it in no time. Powered by Intel XMP profile support, ample 16GB DDR4 RAM kit, low voltage requirement (1.2V) memory module and with CL10 latency timing, Mfg Code: CMD16GX4M2B2400C10.
- Logic pro requirement - logic remote minimum system
- Buy Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus Tablet (8 inch, 3GB, 16GB, Wi-Fi
- 10 Best Memory Card Format software - Flash Drive Repair
- 10 Ways to free up hard drive space on Windows
- Amazon.co.uk: 16gb mp3 player
- Max Payne 3 - Newb Mistake (CD KEY)
- Amazon.com: Lexar SDHC Card 16GB 300x Platinum II Class 10
Activation code should i buy windows 10 key from kinguin? - Linus Tech Tips
Tablet troubleshooting, repair, and service manuals. New Slack Bug Puts User Conversations at Risk, Patch Deployed. Gaming headsets, gaming PC cases, RGB fans, CPU liquid cooling, gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming PCs, gaming power supplies, DDR4 memory, and SSDs.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3 inch (512GB, Intel Core i7
Buy Lexar Platinum II 200x 32GB SDHC UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSD32GBBNL200. Android Tablet: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Storage check that. Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB (2 x 8GB) PC4-32000 DDR4 4000Mhz in Original Box.
Serial code embroidery Software Install Not Seeing Your Dongle
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in. Trying to upgrade from 8GB to 16GB - won't boot at 16GB in Drivers and Hardware Gateway DX 4840 Intel i3 540 @ 3.07GHz BIOS version P01-A0 03/19/2020 Chipset Intel H57 Memory originally 8 GB (4 x 2GB) dual-channel 1333 MHz DDR3 (double sided) CL9 Specs say "Upgradeable to 16GB using four DIMM modules) Tried to upgrade. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, 16GB RAM, and 2TB SSD.
Crack 16GB USB memory stick Hi-Speed flash drive USB 2.0, by
Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. OS ensures you more wonderful user experience.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 review
Today at 7: 13 AM; badboy2k; GAMING Discussion. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 16GB, Wi-Fi, 8in - Platinum at the best online prices at eBay! E-Mail Windows Computer Software for sale.
How to Fix Errors and Format USB Flash Drives
BTW YOU WILL have to activate the game so those without a Product Key. The company says that these cards are ideal for HD video and fast-action photos, which our. Free 2-Day Shipping w/Amazon Prime.
Registration key sanDisk Ultra 16GB USB 3.0
Across town or around the world, the new Surface Pro 6 is your perfectly light, incredibly powerful travel partner, now with the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processor and up to 13.5 hours 1 of all-day battery life; More powerful than ever. However, this is known to be actively exploited, so it is on a 7-day disclosure. So then I rebooted, pressed F8 at boot.
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5" i7 256GB (Platinum)
Jaime (Zaporozhye, 26, Ukraine)'s comments from Only The
Each channel and bus have a heal. We offer a hassle-free 12-month warranty on. Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 DRAM.
Sonar Platinum has lock up/crashes when using Dimension
Made in the European Union. Buy Micromax Canvas Tab P680 Tablet(8 inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi+3G see this site. PCSpecialist is an award winning manufacturer of high quality custom PCs.
Windows Edition Benchmarking & Preorders [ Megathread ]
Table of Contents
- Windows Edition Benchmark A. Links B. Features C. How to Install the Benchmark D. Benchmark at a Glance E. How to Use the Benchmark Application F. Calculated Scores & What They Indicate for Gameplay
- Windows Edition Preorders A. Preorder Bonuses
- Windows Edition Specifications
- About the Windows Edition & Royal Edition A. Base Game B. Downloadable Content & Bonus Items C. Royal Pack D. Save Data & Trophies E. Royal Edition Preorders
1. Windows Edition BenchmarkThe FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Official Benchmark application can give you a score to indicate the level of performance you can expect from your PC environment when running FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION. It does this by displaying several of the events, maps, and characters used in the game.
SPOILER ALERT: Chapter 12An average of all the scores of users who ran the program may be found on the Benchmark website.
- Native 4K and HDR10 support. Support for 4K (3840 x 2160px) and HDR display allows you to experience even more atmospheric high-quality graphics. An OS with the Windows 10 Creators Update or later and a compatible monitor are required to use HDR display.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™. This application allows you to check your PC's compatibility with the latest graphical effects provided by NVIDIA. An NVIDIA graphics card is required to run NVIDIA® Ansel™.
- This software is not a playable game demo. Please be aware that it does not allow you to play the full version of FINAL FANTASY XV.
- Unlike the full game, this Benchmark only supports Japanese and English languages.
C. How to Install the Benchmark
- Download the zip file. Download the required zip file from the download button below.
- Decompress the zip file. Decompress the downloaded file in a location of your choosing.
- Run the installer. Run the file "ffxvbench_installer.exe" that has been decompressed and saved.
- Select the display language before thoroughly reading and agreeing to the user agreement.
D. Benchmark at a Glance
|OS supported||Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Japanese version). 32bit OS is not supported. The Windows 10 Creators Update or later is required to check compatibility with HDR 10/ Windows Sonic Audio.|
|Hardware requirements||Graphics cards and their drivers must support DirectX®11. The screen display must support sizes of W1280 x H720 pixels or larger. NVIDIA® SLI®/AMD Crossfire is not supported.|
|Required software||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6. If this software is not installed on your PC environment, the installer for it will boot up during installation.|
|Download file name||ffxvbench_installer.zip|
|File size||3.37GB Approx.|
E. How to Use the Benchmark Application
Benchmark LauncherThe FFXV Official Benchmark launcher will boot up when you click on "FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Official Benchmark" from either the Windows start menu or a desktop shortcut. After adjusting the various settings, push the start button to initiate the Benchmark compatibility test.
- This button brings up the official FINAL FANTASY XV website in your web browser.
- This button brings up the Steam site page for FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION in your web browser.
- This button brings up the Origin site page for FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION in your web browser.
- This button brings up the Microsoft Store site page for FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION.
- This button displays the EULA.
- This button displays the open source license for the middleware employed.
- This button closes the launcher.
- Here you can select the language to display the launcher in. The Japanese and English languages are supported.
- If a tick is inserted here before initiating the launcher, the Benchmark application can then subsequently be accessed directly, without returning to the launcher, even after shutting down the application itself. To exit from the application running in a loop, push the Esc key or click on the X icon in the top corner to close the window.
- Here you can select from the "Lite", "Standard" or "High" graphics settings. If a higher quality setting is selected, then the burden on processing will also increase, so refer to the results of the Benchmark test to select the settings most suitable for your PC environment. The "High Quality" setting is required to activate NVIDIA GameWorks™. See the chart below.
- Here you can select the screen resolution settings from "1280 x 720", "1920 x 1080" or "3840 x 2160". The higher the resolution setting, the greater the burden placed on processing, so refer to the results of the Benchmark test to select the settings most suitable for your PC environment.
- Here you can select the display mode from between "Windowed mode" or "Fullscreen Mode."
- Click to play the Benchmark scene and start the compatibility test.
|Lite quality||This is a reduced graphical setting that disables light reflection and anti-aliasing calculations. The resolution for shadows will be low, and the resolution for Level-Of-Detail (LOD) distance and textures will also be reduced.|
|Standard quality||This is the standard quality setting for a PC that meets the recommended specifications.|
|High quality||This setting will activate the high-end graphical features incorporated into FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, such as NVIDIA® Turf Effects™, NVIDIA® HairWorks™ and NVIDIA® Flow™, etc. The resolution of shadows and textures, as well as the LOD distance, will also increase under this setting. A graphics card with a significant amount of VRAM is required to use it.|
Score ScreenReference Image
- The score increases based on the fps value. It will count up at a speed based on the PC's capabilities. The time that the Benchmark compatibility test takes is roughly 6 minutes and 30 seconds, with the score results and a performance evaluation coming up at the very end. If the test is canceled part way through then, no results will be displayed.
If the PC being used does not meet the minimum specifications required to run the Official Benchmark application, the application may automatically close down. In such cases, please adjust the screen size and graphics quality settings, before checking again if the PC confirms with the required environment specifications explained in the Benchmark outline.
- It is possible to cancel the compatibility test part way through, by pushing the Esc key or Alt + F4 Keys.
- You can shift between Windowed and Fullscreen display using the Alt + Enter keys.
- Users with NVIDIA graphics cards can display NVIDIA® Ansel™ by pressing the Alt + F2 keys.
Results ScreenReference Image
- Once the Benchmark compatibility test has completed, the resulting score and performance evaluation will be displayed in the launcher. The performance evaluation uses a scale of 8 levels, based on the score itself.
- Clicking on the "Stats" button will allow you to compare your score to that of other users.
F. Calculated Scores & What They Indicate for GameplayOnce the Benchmark compatibility test is completed, you can check your score. This score is a value that indicates the standard of performance you can expect when running the full release version of FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION on your PC. See below for a breakdown of what the scores mean.
|12000 or greater||Extremely High||The game will run exceedingly well. A high frame rate is possible and even richer graphical settings can be used.|
|9000 to 11999||Very High||You can expect the game to run very comfortably. A high frame rate is possible and even higher quality graphical settings can be used.|
|6000 to 8999||High||You can expect the game to run comfortably. It should run smoothly, even at higher graphics settings.|
|4500 to 5999||Fairly High||A standard level of performance can be expected. Adjustments to the graphics settings are recommended if possible.|
|3000 to 4499||Standard||A standard level of performance can be expected.|
|2500 to 2999||Slightly Low||It is possible to play the game, but you may experience a burden on processing when performing some actions. Adjustments to the graphics settings are recommended.|
|2000 to 2499||Low||It is possible to play the game, but all actions will feel sluggish overall. There is a chance that the performance may improve with adjustments to the graphics settings or display resolution.|
|0 to 1999||Insufficient||The system does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game.|
2. Windows Edition PreordersFINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION(※1) will be available for STEAM, Origin and the Windows Store. The physical versions will include an installer disc the directs users to steam and product codes for downloadable content and bonus items. A connection to STEAM is required.
A. Preorder BonusesStarting February 1, fans who pre-order will receive store-specific pre-order and early purchase bonuses. There will also be more early purchase bonuses revealed soon.
|Windows Store||Image||FFXV Powerup Pack: This pack contains “Dodanuki,” a sleek sword created by a bladesmith, reducing enemy defense with each slash. The pack also includes ten phoenix downs and ten elixirs.|
|STEAM(※2)||Image||FFXV Fashion Collection: This bonus pack contains a selection of T-shirts for Noctis to wear. The Episode Gladiolus Tee enhances strength, the Episode Prompto Tee accelerates your HP recovery rate, the Episode Ignis Tee increases your critical hit rate, and the Comrades Tee increases your maximum HP.|
|Origin||Image||FFXV Decal Selection: his bonus pack contains n array of colorful decals for the Regalia car celebrating Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis, along with the men and women of the Kingsglaive.|
3. Windows Edition SpecificationsFINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION supports Native 4K and 8K resolutions with HDR10 and DOLBY ATMOS along with ongoing mod support. Minimum, recommended and 4K PC specifications for players looking to enjoy the ultimate experience on PC are outlined below(※1).
(※1) Note that if the customer’s computer doesn’t meet the operating environment requirements, or even in the case that it does meet the environment requirements and recommended requirements, there will be cases where the operations may not function correctly due to the combinations or compatibility between each of the drivers, hardware, and software.
|Harware||Minimum Specs||Recommended Specs||4K HDR Specs|
|OS||Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit Fall Creators update|
|CPU||Intel Core™ i5-2500（3.3GHz and above, AMD FX™-6100 （3.3GHz and above）||Intel Core™ i7-3770（3.4GHz and above）, AMD FX™-8350（4.0 GHz and above）||Intel Core™ i7-7700 （3.6GHz and above）, AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X （3.6GHz and above|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon™ R9 280||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM, Radeon™ RX 480||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Hard Disc Free Space on SSD||OVER 100GB||OVER 155GB|
|Sound Card||DirectSound Sound Card, Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos|
|Other||DVD-ROM／DVD-ROM Drive(※1), mouse, keyboard, gamepad(※2)|
4. About the Windows Edition & Royal EditionSQUARE ENIX opens up new ways for fans to journey through the massive world of FINAL FANTASY XV with FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, and FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, coming to STEAM, Origin and Windows 10.
The special editions feature the base game and over 20 game add-ons / DLC (downloadable content), as well as new features including an expanded map of Insomnia with new enemies and side quests and a first-person camera mode.
Both Editions contain the base game, the Season Pass (see Downloadable Content & Bonus Items), and the ROYAL PACK.The “FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL PACK,” including new downloadable content in FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION, will also be available separately on March 6 for 2,000 JPY via the Xbox Store and the PlayStation Store. If a user has a copy of the base game, the ROYAL PACK, and the SEASON PASS, it becomes the equivalent of the Royal Edition.
A. Base GameExplore the vast world with your companions where daylight and weather changes in real time. Enjoy battles, questions, fishing, camping and so on fight against the empire to take back your fallen kingdom.
B. Downloadable Content & Bonus ItemsContents and items related to collaborations with other titles are not included.
Internet connection is required for patches.
- FINAL FANTASY XV Episode Gladiolus
- FINAL FANTASY XV Episode Prompto
- FINAL FANTASY XV Episode Ignis
- FINAL FANTASY XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades (※1)
- FINAL FANTASY XV Holiday Pack + (※2)
- FINAL FANTASY XV Booster Pack +
- Weapon: Masamune
- Weapon: Mage Masher
- Weapon: Blazefire Saber
- Weapon: Gae Bolg
- Recolor: Platinum Leviathan
- Recolor: 16-Bit Buddies
- Recolor: Cindymobile
- Recolor: Gold Chocobo
- Item: Travel Pack
- Item: Camera Kit
- Item: Angler Set
- Item: Gormand Set
- Outfit: Royal Raiment
C. Royal Pack
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” - players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world.
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D. Races!
- New Trophies
D. Save Data & TrophiesIf you already purchased FINAL FANTASY XV and additional downloadable contents, you can enjoy the save data and trophy data with the FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION.
E. Royal Edition PreordersFINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION will be available for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system for 49.99 USD (7,800 JPY) and will feature a new package design by legendary artist Yoshitaka Amano.
The physical versions of the Xbox and PC versions are will include a base game disc and downloadable content product codes.
- Windows Edition Trailer
- SPOILER ALERT! Royal Edition Trailer
- Windows Edition (EN)
- Royal Edition (EN)
- SPOILER ALERT! Benchmark Application (EN)
- Windows Edition (JP)
- Royal Edition (JP)
- SPOILER ALERT! Bechchmark Application (JP)
- PS4 Royal Edition Artwork
- XB1 Royal Edition Artwork
- 03 February, 21:00 UTC - Square Enix confirmed the Season Pass does not come with the Royal Pack and the physical editions of both the Windows Edition and Royal Edition will include a disc with downloadable content codes. Added the bench a link of aggregated results of the Benchmark application.
- 01 February, 02:45 UTC - Please post Benchmark application questions here, as well.
- 01 February, 21:30 UTC - Added a Chapter 12 spoiler alert to the Benchmark application.
- 01 February, 19:00 UTC - Completed the initial post.
[META] New to PC Building? - May 2018 Edition
IntroYou've heard from all your gaming friends/family or co-workers that custom PCs are the way to go. Or maybe you've been fed up with your HP, Dell, Acer, Gateway, Lenovo, etc. pre-builts or Macs and want some more quality and value in your next PC purchase. Or maybe you haven't built a PC in a long time and want to get back into the game. Well, here's a good place to start.
- Make a budget for your PC (e.g., $800, $1000, $1250, $1500, etc.).
- Decide what you will use your PC for. For gaming, decide what games and at what resolution and FPS you want to play at.
Here are some rough estimates for builds with entirely NEW parts:
1080p 60FPS ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: ~$1,200
1440p 60FPS high/ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: ~$1,600
1080p 144FPS ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: $2,000
4K 60FPS medium/high-settings modern AAA gaming: > $2,400
It's noted that some compromises (e.g., lower settings and/or resolution) can be made to achieve the same or slightly lower gaming experience within ±15% of the above prices. It's also noted that you can still get higher FPS on older or used PCs by lowering settings and/or resolution AND/OR buying new/used parts to upgrade your system. Make a new topic about it if you're interested.
Also note that AAA gaming is different from e-sport games like CSGO, DOTA2, FortNite, HOTS, LoL, Overwatch, R6S, etc. Those games have lower requirements and can make do with smaller budgets.
- Revise your budget AND/OR resolution and FPS until both are compatible. Compare this to the recommended requirements of the most demanding game on your list. For older games, you might be able to lower your budget. For others, you might have to increase your budget.
It helps to watch gaming benchmarks on Youtube. A good example of what you're looking for is something like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eLxSOoSdjY). Take note of the resolution, settings, FPS, and the specs in the video title/description; ask yourself if the better gaming experience is worth increasing your budget OR if you're okay with lower settings and lowering your budget. Note that you won't be able to see FPS higher than 60FPS for Youtube videos; something like this would have to be seen in-person at a computer shop.
- Make a build on https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/. If you still have no idea how to put together parts, start here (http://www.logicalincrements.com/) to get an understanding of PC part tiers. If you want more info about part explanations and brief buying tips, see the next section below.
- Click on the Reddit logo button next to Markup, copy and paste the generated text, and share your build for critiquing and review!
- Buy your parts! Use PCPP above to send you e-mail alerts on price drops or subscribe to /bapcsalescanada for deals.
- After procuring your parts, it's time to build. Use a good Youtube tutorial like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhX0fOUYd8Q) that teach BAPC fundamentals, but always refer to your product manuals or other Youtube tutorials for part-specific instructions like CPU mounting, radiator mounting, CMOS resetting, etc. If it everything still seems overwhelming, you can always pay a computer shop or a friend/family member to build it for you.
It might also be smart to look up some first-time building mistakes to avoid:
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/pc-building-mistakes,4582.html#p1 https://techguided.com/pc-building-mistakes/ https://www.reddit.com/bapccanada/comments/8oqm3i/advice_from_1st_time_builder_for_1st_time_builders/
- Share your experience with us.
- If you have any other questions, use the search bar first. If it's not there, make a topic.
CPUThe calculator part. More GHz is analogous to fast fingers number crunching in the calculator. More cores is analogous to having more calculators. More threads is analogous to having more filing clerks piling more work for the calculator to do. Higher GHz is more important for gaming now whereas # cores and threads are more important for multitasking like streaming, video editing, and advanced scientific/engineering computations.
Intel CPUs have higher GHz than AMD CPUs, which make them better for gaming purposes. However, AMD Ryzen CPUs have more cores and threads than their Intel equivalent. The new parts are AMD Ryzen 3, 5, or 7 2000 series or Intel i3, i5, or i7 8000 series (Coffee Lake). Everything else is outdated.
Note about Ryzen 2000 CPUs on B350 mobos: yes, you CAN pair them up since they use the same socket. You might get an error message on PCPP that says that they might not be compatible. Call the retailer and ask if the mobo you're planning on buying has a "Ryzen 2000 Series Ready" sticker on the box. This SHOULD NOT be a problem with any mobos manufactured after February 2018.
CPU CoolerAir or liquid cooling for your CPU. This is mostly optional unless heavy OCing on AMD Ryzen CPUs and/or on Intel K and i7-8700 CPUs.
For more information about air and liquid cooling comparisons, see here:
Motherboard/moboPart that lets all the parts talk to each other. Comes in different sizes from small to big: mITX, mATX, and ATX. For most people, mATX is cost-effective and does the job perfectly. If you need more features like extra USB slots, go for an ATX. mITX is for those who want a really small form factor and are willing to pay a premium for it.
For AMD Ryzen CPUs, go for X470s for Ryzen 7 and B350s for everything else. For Intel Coffee Lake CPUs, go for Z370s for -K CPUs and B360s for everything else. B450 boards, guaranteed to work with Ryzen 2000 series CPUs, will be released some time in Q3 and Q4 (https://www.techpowerup.com/243877/amd-intel-roadmaps-for-2018-leaked).
If you are NOT OCing, pick whatever is cheap and meets your specs. I recommend ASUS or MSI because they have RMA centres in Canada in case it breaks whereas other parts are outside of Canada like in the US. If you are OCing, then you need to look at the quality of the VRMs because those will greatly influence the stability and lifespan of your parts.
Memory/RAMPart that keeps Windows and your software active. Currently runs on the DDR4 platform for new builds. Go for dual channel whenever possible.
2x4GB = 8GB is the minimum with 2x8GB = 16GB recommended for gaming. 32GB+ for workstations. AMD Ryzen CPUs get extra FPS for faster RAM speeds (ideally 3200MHz) in gaming when paired with powerful video cards like the GTX 1070. Intel Coffee Lake CPUs use up a max of 2667MHz.
It's noted that RAM prices are highly inflated because of the smartphone industry and possibly artificial supply shortages. For more information: https://www.extremetech.com/computing/263031-ram-prices-roof-stuck-way
StoragePart that store your files in the form of SSDs and HDDs. SSDs are incredibly quick, but are expensive per TB; they are good for booting up Windows and for reducing loading times for gaming. For an old OEM pre-built, upgrading the PC with an SSD is the single greatest speed booster you can do to your system. It is also noted that the bigger the capacity of the SSD, the faster they are. SSDs come in four forms:
- 2.5" SATA III
- M.2 SATA
- M.2 NVME PCI-e
- U.2 PCI-e
HDDs are slow with transfer speeds of ~100MB/s, but are cheap per TB compared to SSDs. We are now at SATA III speeds, which have a max theoretical transfer rate of 600MB/s. They also come in 5400RPM and 7200RPM forms. 5400RPM uses less power and are cheaper, but aren't as fast as 7200RPM HDDs. They are more meant as archive drives for files you don't access too often (e.g., vacation photos, family videos, etc.). 7200RPM HDDs are 33% theoretically faster than their 5400RPM counterparts and are more geared towards files you use quite often (e.g., gaming, productivity applications, etc.). It is noted that even a 10,000RPM HDD will still be slower than an average 2.5" SATA III SSD.
SSHDs are hybrids of SSDs and HDDs. Although they seem like a good combination, it's much better in all cases to get a dedicated SSD and a dedicated HDD instead. This is because the $/speed better for SSDs and the $/TB is better for HDDs. The same can be said for Intel Optane. They both have their uses, but for most users, aren't worth it.
I recommend a 2.5" or M.2 SATA 250GB SSD and a 1TB or 2TB 7200RPM HDD configuration for most users.
Video Card/GPUPart that runs complex calculations in games and outputs to your monitor and is usually the most expensive part of the budget. The GPU you pick is dictated by the gaming resolution and FPS you want to play at.
In general, all video cards of the same product name have almost the same non-OC'd performance (e.g., Asus Dual-GTX1060-06G has the same performance as the EVGA 06G-P4-6163-KR SC GAMING). The different sizes and # fans DO affect GPU OCing capability, however. The most important thing here is to get an open-air video card, NOT a blower video card (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0domMRFG1Rw). The blower card is meant for upgrading pre-builts where case airflow is limited.
For cost-performance, go for the NVIDIA GTX cards because of the cryptomining industry that has inflated AMD RX cards. In general:
- 1080p 60FPS ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: GTX 1060 6GB
- 1440p 60FPS high/ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: GTX 1070 / 1070 Ti
- 1080p 144FPS high/ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: GTX 1070 Ti / 1080
- 4K 60FPS medium/high-settings modern AAA gaming: GTX 1080 Ti
It's also noted that new NVIDIA GTX cards will be coming out later this year or early 2019 (https://www.techradar.com/news/nvidia-rumored-to-launch-new-laptops-gpus-by-the-end-of-2018), so buying a GTX 10-series card now may not have good value.
CasePart that houses your parts and protects them from its environment. Should often be the last part you choose because the selection is big enough to be compatible with any build you choose as long as the case is equal to or bigger than the mobo form factor.
Things to consider: aesthetics, case airflow, cable management, material, cooling options (radiators or # of fan spaces), # fans included, # drive bays, toolless installation, power supply shroud, GPU clearance length, window if applicable (e.g., acrylic, tempered glass), etc.
It is recommended to watch or read case reviews on Youtube to get an idea of a case's performance in your setup.
Power Supply/PSUPart that runs your PC from the wall socket. Never go with an non-reputable/cheap brand out on these parts as low-quality parts could damage your other parts. Recommended branded PSUs are Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic, and Thermaltake, generally. For a tier list, see here (https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/).
Wattage depends on the video card chosen, if you plan to OC, and/or if you plan to upgrade to a more powerful PSU in the future. Here's a rule of thumb for non-OC wattages that meet NVIDIA's recommendations:
- 1050 Ti: 300W
- 1060 3GB/6GB: 400W
- 1070 / 1070 Ti: 500W
- 1080: 500W
- 1080 Ti: 600W
- Outervision: https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator
- be quiet! PSU Calculator: https://www.bequiet.com/en/psucalculator
- EVGA Power Meter: https://www.evga.com/power-mete
- NewEgg PSU Calculator: https://images10.newegg.com/BizIntell/tool/psucalc/index.html
- PCPP Wattage Estimator
As for ratings (80+, 80+ bronze, 80+ gold, 80+ platinum), these are the efficiencies of your PSU. Please see here for more information. If you look purely on electricity costs, the 80+ gold PSUs will be more expensive than 80+ bronze PSUs for the average Canadian user until a breakeven point of 6 years (assuming 8 hours/day usage), but often the better performance, longer warranty periods, durable build quality, and extra features like fanless cooling is worth the extra premium. In general, the rule of thumb is 80+ bronze for entry-level office PCs and 80+ gold for mid-tier or higher gaming/workstation builds. If the price difference between a 80+ bronze PSU and 80+ gold PSU is < 20%, get the 80+ gold PSU!
Warranties should also be looked at when shopping for PSUs. In general, longer warranties also have better PSU build quality. In general, for 80+ bronze and gold PSU units from reputable brands:
- 3 years: EVGA BT / B1 / BQ, Corsair CS / CX / CX-M
- 5 years: EVGA B3 / BQ / G5 / GQ, Seasonic M12II EVO / S12II, Corsair CX-M
- 7 years: EVGA G2 / G3, Seasonic Focus Gold, Corsair SF / TX
- 10 years: EVGA G1 / G1+ / G2 / G3, Seasonic Focus Plus Gold, Corsair RMi / RMx
For all other PSU inquiries, look up the following review sites for the PSUs you're interested in buying:
- jonnyGURU reviews (http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews)
- AnandTech (https://www.anandtech.com/tag/psus)
- Tom's Hardware (https://www.tomshardware.com/t/power-supplies/)
- HardOCP (https://www.hardocp.com/reviews/psu_power_supplies/)
- HardwareSecrets (https://www.hardwaresecrets.com/category/powe)
Operating System (OS)
Windows 10The most common OS. You can download the ISO here (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10). For instructions on how to install the ISO from a USB drive, see here (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/install-windows-from-a-usb-flash-drive) or watch a video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLfnuE1unS8). For most users, go with the 64-bit version.
If you purchase a Windows 10 retail key (i.e., you buy it from a retailer or from Microsoft directly), keep in mind that you are able to transfer it between builds. So if you're building another PC for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time, you can reuse the key for those builds PROVIDED that you deactivate your key before installing it on your new PC. These keys are ~$120.
However, if you have an OEM key (e.g., pre-builts), that key is tied specifically to your mobo. If you ever decide to upgrade your mobo on that pre-built PC, you might have to buy a new Windows 10 license. For more information, see this post (https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/feature/windows/windows-10-oem-or-retail-3665849/). The cheaper Windows 10 keys you can find on Kinguin are OEM keys; activating and deactivating these keys may require phoning an automated Microsoft activation line. Most of these keys are legitimate and cost ~$35, although Microsoft does not intend for home users to obtain this version of it. Buyer beware.
The last type of key is a volume licensing key. They are licensed in large volumes to corporate or commercial usage. You can find lots of these keys on eBay for ~$10, but if the IT department who manages these keys audit who is using these keys or if the number of activations have exceeded the number allotted on that one key, Microsoft could block that key and invalidate your license. Buyer beware.
For more information on differentiating between all three types of keys, see this page (https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/49586-determine-if-windows-license-type-oem-retail-volume.html).
If money is tight, you can get Windows 10 from Microsoft and use a trial version of it indefinitely. However, there will be a watermark in the bottom-right of your screen until you activate your Windows key.
MacOSIf you're interested in using MacOS, look into Hackintosh builds. This will allow you to run MacOS to run on PC parts, saving you lots of money. These builds are pretty picky about part compatibility, so you might run into some headaches trying to go through with this. For more information, see the following links:
LinuxIf you're interested in a free open-source OS, see the following links:
/linux, /linuxquestions, and /linux4noobs.
Keyboards and Mice
OverallPlease note that the cost-performance builds will change daily because PC part prices change often! Some builds will have excellent cost-performance one day and then have terrible cost-performance the next. If you want to optimize cost-performance, it is your responsibility to do this if you go down this route!
Also, DO NOT PM me with PC build requests! It is in your best interests to make your own topic so you can get multiple suggestions and input rather than just my own. Thanks again.
Sample BuildsHere are some sample builds that are reliable, but may not be cost-optimized builds. These builds were created on May 18; feel free to "edit this part list" and create your own builds.
- $700 1080p 60FPS low-settings modern AAA gaming: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/qLQqRJ
- $1,000 1080p 60FPS medium/high-settings modern AAA gaming: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Y7PKXP
- $1,300 1080p 60FPS high/ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/sNcb29
- $1,550 1440p 60FPS high/ultra-settings modern AAA gaming: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/sbKpKB
- $2,400 4K 60FPS medium/high-settings modern AAA gaming: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/3yrNcY
LinksHelpful links to common problems below:
- BAPC Wiki: https://www.reddit.com/buildapc/wiki/beginnersguide
- First-time PC building advice: https://www.reddit.com/bapccanada/comments/8oqm3i/advice_from_1st_time_builder_for_1st_time_builders/
- Troubleshooting Post-build Problems: https://www.reddit.com/buildapc/comments/28r5pt/why_wont_this_fng_thing_work_a_guide_to/
- Samsung B-die RAM List: https://www.reddit.com/Amd/comments/62vp2g/clearing_up_any_samsung_bdie_confusion_eg_on/
- Selling or giving away your old PC? Things to Do: https://www.windowscentral.com/what-do-selling-your-old-pc
EditsScreenshots, pictures, and sources to come shortly depending on feedback. Let me know if there's any incorrect info here too so I can revise it. Thanks!
- Updated 80+ efficiency PSU recommendations as stated below.
- Also added GPU clearance length to cases.
- Increased rough price estimates from ±10% to ±15%
- Added "modern" prefixes and settings to rig estimates and video card compatibility.
- Added in an excerpt about used parts and lowering settings to get higher FPS
- Added sample builds section.
- Added mobo product roadmaps under mobos.
- Added more info about storage (SSDs and their form factors, HDDs and their speeds, and why not to buy SSHDs and Intel Optane).
- Added a sentence about cases.
- Added PSU modularity and warranty durations.
- Removed Team SSD from $700 build; replaced it with a more reliable SSD product.
- Added VitaminDeity's OEM PSU link. Thanks!
- Replaced SSD from $1000 build with a more reliable SSD product.
- Added an excerpt about U.2 SSDs. Thanks, red286!
- Added watching benchmarks as part of instructions.
- Lowered GPU wattage recommendations to be equal to NVIDIA's recommendations since those estimated wattages are already conservative to account for older PSUs with underpowered 12v rails. This will NOT be a problem with modern PSUs.
- Added PSU calculator links. Thanks, VitaminDeity.
- Reformatted Part Explanations to its own section since formatting became a pain.
- Added MSI as a recommended brand to mobo recommendations.
- Organized PSU info so that it flows better.
- Added a do-not-PM-me clause.
- Added OS section, peripherals section, and link section.
- Updated PSU 80+ certification recommendations; added in VitaminDeity's wattage link.
- Thanks to Denikin_Tsar and L00nyT00ny for his/her first-time building advice and OEM license respectively.
- Updated Windows 10 key license info. Thanks for the correction, red286!
- Added the Ryzen 2000 series + B350 mobo compatability clause in CPUs and some links for CPU cooling.
- Added "gaming on Linux" video. Thanks VitaminDeity!