Serial code crush the Castle 2 Players Pack: Crush and Kill All
Usually this carries dehumanizing implications.
Serial number bomb games on Kongregate
The original concept for this game was clearly taken from Crush the Castle, but then went on to take out the fun parts. Play Crush the Castle Players Pack, a free online game on. Cube Escape: Case 23. Cube Escape: Harvey's Box. Oddly enough, this game has practically nothing to do with the 1970's TV series it's based on. In M*A*S*H, one or two players pilot a helicopter and attempt to rescue as many soldiers as possible without being destroyed by enemy fire.
Xbox Downloads, Auto Installer Deluxe, Softmods
You can play thousands of free online games including action, life, puzzle, skill and sports games. All the different types of ammunition are available from the start in this hacked version - All projectiles unlocked (FIXED). In previous versions of Resident Evil 2, players found clues in books and files to help them complete the game. Play Crush the Castle 2 for free on CrazyGames.
Registration key physics Games - Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack
Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 RC14 beta 4 Released Oct 2020! Software for MS-DOS machines that represent entertainment and games. Castle Crashers Wiki - Levels, Characters, Weapons, and more. You still need to click to set the launcher and click again to throw.
Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack - Zodiac Games
Take on control of a medieval siege machinery equipped with all kinds of projectiles and start taking down enemy castles. The game is controlled with the spacebar or the mouse. Crush the castle 2 players pack hacked. Crush the castle walkthrough skull island.
Crack castle Crashers Remastered for Nintendo Switch
Add this game to your web page Share on Website. View Steam player counts. As you can see on the last two photos I took, One has CASTLE CRUSHED and no gold medal, But the other one has a gold medal displayed on it. You have to try and complete the challenges ( Say only using 1 - 2 shots a mission ) To win medals! Mount & Blade Nexus - mods and community.
Hacked software Library: MS-DOS Games: Free Software: Free
Cubikill 2. Cubikill 3. Cubikill 4. Cubikill 5. Cubikill 6. Cursed Treasure 2. Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems. Log in / sign up to vote & review! Tasty Planet: Dino Time. Crush The Bridge 2 Online Games https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=1742.
Crush the Castle 2 - Players Pack Hacked / Cheats
Welcome to the South Park: The Stick of Truth Walkthrough! If you too are looking for such a hack then you must download our Shaiya Hack 2020. With hundreds of castles submitted, Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack was made for the fans by the fans. Why not join the fun and play Unblocked Games here!
Activation code watch Crush 2020 Full Movie - The Bandit's Redemption Free
Minions of Mirth multihack. Play Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack shooting game on [HOST] If crushing castles is your cup of tea, this is exactly the game for you! Crush The Castle 2. 4.15 out of 5. More castle crushing! The resistance has spread further and the King is not happy.
Crush the Castle Players Pack Cheats, Codes, Action Replay
Daytona lagoon attractions. Many, many more castles to crush. Chapter 1 - Home Castle, Castle Keep, Barbarian War, and Barbarian Boss The first few levels of Castle Crashers are fairly easy and consist of. Clear Vision 2 4.302985.
GP Studios - Crush The Castle Player Pack
Crush the Castle 2: Players Pack: Zombies and siege weapons and physics, oh my! Also For Acorn 32-bit, Browser, Game Boy Advance, iPad, iPhone, Macintosh, PC-98, PlayStation 3, Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One Developed by id Software, Inc. In the early 1960s, the strip had a character named 5 (full name 555 95472). If the castle has people inside it's even better!
|1||CRUSH THE CASTLE 2: PLAYERS PACK - FunkyPotato.com||73%|
|2||Destroy the Castle - Play Destroy the Castle Online on||25%|
|3||Crush the Castle 2: Players Pack||99%|
|4||Crush the Castle 2: Players Pack - Juega en Silvergames.com||81%|
|5||Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack - Play on Armor Games||86%|
|6||Crush the Castle 2: Players Pack - Play Crush the Castle 2||71%|
|7||Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack - Hacked Arcade Games||81%|
|8||Play Crush the Castle 2: Players Pack full screen||61%|
|9||Castle Clash App Review||98%|
Keygen crush the Castle 2: Players Pack - Free Web Arcade
Crush the Castle 2. Crush the Castle 2. Best Games Like Supreme Commander: Magicka, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Magicka 2, Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition, Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth, FlatOut, Black Desert Online, Planetary Annihilation, Friday the 13th: The Game. Download farm bot script - KeyGen, Serial Code, Crack check here. Crush the Castle Players Pack The resistance has spread further and the King is not happy.
Cracked happyMod APK Download - Hack all the Android Apps & Games
Play this Castle game now or enjoy the many other related games we have at POG. Castle Crashers Remastered. Lots of buildings and barricades to destroy. Download and install android mod games & apps on HappyMod, 100% working.
How do you do crush the castle 2 air burst?
CURRENT RATING 92 % YOUR RATING. Conquer Online for free try this site. LEGO Hidden Side 70437 Mystery Castle: SGD161.91 -10%. Collect and upgrade 40+ troops and spells: from the lovely Dryad to the tremendous Dragon!
Red In Tooth And Claw
The road was long and winding, undulating and meandering like a serpent, as its name implied. It was made from dreary grey stones that had been laid down millennia ago by some forgotten Druids, for reasons now remembered only by a few. It revealed itself only to those who sought it, and while no one ever saw it move, all knew that it did.
Those who lacked the power and will to command it would be led around in an infinite, ever-shifting loop until either thirst or madness claimed them, unless they first dared to venture off the path altogether.
That was practically suicide though, since Adder’s Lane was flanked by ancient, gnarled, moss-draped trees on all sides with a nearly opaque canopy overhead. It was an ancient, primeval forest, that had once been fully of the Earth but now no longer quite belonged in a world where even the abyssal depths of the ocean bore some taint of Human civilization. The Adderwood, however, remained untouched by both Man and Time, in some sense literally, so much so that it was not to be found on any mundane map.
Seneca barely suppressed a shudder at the sound of a lone wolf howling somewhere in the distance. At least it wasn't on the lane this time. Even without horses to worry about, an encounter with the Adderwood Wolves was never a pleasant experience.
Due to the protean nature of Adder’s Lane, one never knew exactly how long their trip would take. Speed was limited by the frequent turns and rough terrain, but that didn’t really matter so much as how well the road submitted to the traveller’s will.
Seneca, however, studied occultist that he was, managed to complete the drive in under half an hour. Adder’s Lane graciously led him out of the woods and into the hallowed glade those old Druids had sought so long ago.
They had built a Megalith there, or so Seneca had been told, but now in its place was a great stone manor house, practically a castle. There was no parking lot, per se, but Seneca brought his car up as close to the front doors as he could get it.
The doors opened slowly, revealing a pair of occultists in hooded, crimson cloaks, bound at their necks by a Triple Ouroboros broach. Sighing, Seneca stepped out of his car and went to fetch his passenger from the trunk.
It wasn’t as malevolent as it sounded. The passenger in question was no more than an undead brain in a vat, needing little in the way of space and air. That didn’t stop him from wrinkling his grey matter at Seneca the instant the trunk was popped.
“Don’t give me that. We can’t exactly have you riding shotgun, now can we?” Seneca asked rhetorically. Picking up the brain with both hands and closing the trunk with a tap of his foot, he headed up the steps to Adderman Manor.
“He’s waiting,” one of the occultists spoke softly, before shutting the door behind him.
The foyer was a candlelit rotunda, with the marble floor tiles forming a mosaic of the Triple Ouroboros icon. Frescoes and statues decorated the room, depicting various mythic and mystical beings and events, and the domed ceiling was painted with a scene of the Chaoskampf, the battle between the Sky Father and the World Serpent.
Seneca passed through the foyer with barely a glance and into the Great Hall. It had vaulted ceilings, two long refractory tables and four hundred ornate, high backed chairs of wood and velvet. A long red carpet was laid between them, leading to an elevated throne with a gold veneer.
Upon that throne sat another crimson cloaked figure, his hood completely obscuring his face. He was at least seven-feet-tall, yet no more than two hundred pounds in weight. His ashen hands were thin and elongated, his fingers blackened at their pointed tips. Everything about him seemed elongated and serpentine, actually, from his spindly limbs to his lanky torso to his gangling neck, as though he had once been a man of average stature who had been stretched out to his current proportions.
Upon his head, he bore a golden crown made of thirteen interlocked Triple Ouroboros icons, the front-facing one holding a blood-red Philosopher's Stone in its center.
To each side of the throne were six, slightly less ornate chairs, filled with other cloaked figures of more conventional stature who bore only a single Triple Ouroboros upon their crowns. Scribes sat at a pair of desks to record the proceedings, numerous lesser occultists stood at the ready should their superiors require anything, and a balcony to either side of the hall held multiple spectators.
Seneca approached the throned figure until the exact instant he held up his hand for him to stop.
“Set Crowley next to the Victrola,” he ordered, his voice raspy but commanding.
“Yes, Grand Adderman,” Seneca bowed reverently, doing as he was told.
“Seneca, you know why you’ve been called here,” the Grand Adderman began. “On Samhain, you dared to summon the entity our order has named Emrys. Your containment wards proved inadequate, and Emrys now roams free in our world! What do you have to say for yourself?”
“Summoning Emrys was risky. I don’t deny that,” he answered, swallowing nervously. “Opportunities to do so typically occur only once every eighteen or nineteen years, so I prefer not to waste them. I was, admittedly, trying to impress a prospective member with a demonstration of our order's capabilities, which may have factored into my risk assessment more than it should have. I would, however, like to point out that I have successfully summoned Emrys before without incident."
“Then what went wrong this time?” the Grand Adderman growled.
“Ah, Crowley can answer that better than I can,” Seneca replied, deferring to the disembodied brain. Crowley’s aura began to glow as he began telekinetically manipulating the Victrola.
“I refined the miasma that was used in the ritual, and double-checked the wards and incantations,” he explained, his voice booming forth from the antique record player. “They were, if anything, more potent and secure than those used during prior attempts. Despite that, I was actually less certain they would hold this time around due to various uncertainties regarding Emrys himself. I had no way of knowing if he had grown stronger or if his chains may have weakened, but I did deem these distinct possibilities and advised against the summoning. Seneca chose to proceed anyway.”
“I would like to point out, however, that I did have the Darling Twins on hand in case physically subduing Emrys became necessary,” Seneca interjected.
“And their battle sent such shockwaves through the Aether that there’s not one clairvoyant on the planet who does not know that Emrys is free!” the Grand Adderman shouted, pounding his right fist. “And they still failed to restrain him! What went wrong?”
“Well, I had retreated to a secure location at that point, but from what I’ve been able to gather, James became injured, and Mary then insisted upon a strategic withdrawal. You know how attached she is to her brother,” Seneca chuckled awkwardly.
“And what, if anything, do you intend to do about this?” the Grand Adderman demanded.
“I… intend to defer to your superior judgement and expertise on the matter,” Seneca admitted.
Everyone else in the room began murmuring amongst each other, while the Grand Adderman just buried his unseen face in his palm.
“Very well,” he muttered. “Dealing with Emrys will require drafting a committee to determine and recruit the necessary resources. This meeting, however, is to determine how to discipline Head Adderman Chamberlin. Do you wish to appeal for leniency, Seneca?”
“No, Grand Adderman,” Seneca said, taking off his hat and lowering his head contritely. “I knew the risks, and summoned Emrys regardless. Both my containment wards and the Darlings proved inadequate control measures, and I am solely responsible for that. I throw myself at your mercy.”
“So be it,” the Grand Adderman declared. “First and foremost, you are demoted to the Rank of Master Adderman, effective immediately! Crowley shall be the acting head of the Harrowick Chapter until a long-term replacement can be found.
“You’ve been with our order for centuries now, Seneca, and in all that time you have seldom been anything but an asset. But your failure with Emrys is a complete and utter catastrophe! We cannot risk having you in a position where you’ll be able to repeat such a costly error.
“Furthermore, while your usefulness to us may spare you your life and your membership, a mere demotion would be insufficient justice considering the threat we now face and the Herculean effort we will no doubt endure to contain it! I also fear that letting you off too easy may embolden other Head Addermen to take similar unjustified risks in the future.
“Therefore, I am open to suggestions as to how best to discipline Master Adderman Chamberlin.”
There was chuckling from the audience and nods of agreement from the council members.
“Why not pump him full of Crowley’s concoctions, and force him to endure the rest of eternity as a brain in a vat as well?” one council member suggested.
"Hey, I take offence to that!" Crowley objected.
“Perfectly understandable,” the Grand Adderman nodded condescendingly. “Besides, I would prefer for Seneca to remain more or less intact after we’re done with him.”
“In that case, perhaps old Red Ruck might be the best suited to the task, eh?” another council member suggested. Nods and murmurs of assent came from the rest of the council and audience alike. Even the Grand Adderman seemed taken with the idea.
“I shall see if he’s available,” he nodded. He grabbed a tall golden staff made from three intertwined snakes, the head of each pointed outwards in a different direction, and a luminescent bloodstone held between them.
As he bowed his head and began chanting in a forgotten tongue, the entire manor house and everything in it seemed to dissipate like fog, leaving Seneca standing there in the glade.
All around him now was the Megalith of old, of yore, of that ancient before-time when even the wise cannot distinguish between myth and history. It was a ring of large stones, each moss-covered and weather-worn, jutting up from the earth like the fingers of some buried Titan, a hexagonal orifice carved into the top of each one.
Seneca stood upon a hexagon platform in the center, with six stone altars all around him. On the altar before him stood a great shadowy demon, around the same height as the Grand Adderman but far more muscular and proportionally built, his wings wrapped around him like a cloak. Its only truly distinct feature was a pair of burning red eyes, eagerly glaring down at Seneca in anticipation as its mouth twisted into a wicked grin.
“Hello Red Ruck,” Seneca sighed, having feared the Dream Demon would be his punishment from the start. “You responded to your summons rather promptly, I must say.”
"Oh, I was following the proceedings rather keenly," Red Ruck admitted with a playful shrug. "It's not every day that someone of your standing falls so hard, so fast. What an absolutely hilarious blunder you've committed, Seneca, not that I care about Emrys one way or the other. Your demotion though raises some interesting possibilities, though, doesn’t it? Tell me, who do you think will replace you? Not Crowley, surely. A brain for a Head would never do, since Chapter Heads need to be able to pass for mundane. The Ophion Occult Order has always been a bit ableist in that regard. The Darlings, either alone or together, are out too, I suppose. As powerful as they are, they aren’t exactly stable. Who does that leave then? Thorne, maybe? But no, he'd never give up micromanaging that laboratory of his. Ah, no matter. It's out of both of our hands anyway, isn't it?"
Seneca stood there dejectedly, his head hung low.
“They’re watching, I take it?” he muttered.
“You’re still exactly where you were, yes, and they can all see me,” Red Ruck nodded. “Your fear of these woods was fresh in your mind, so it seemed a good place to start. Fear of the wolves in particular. You’ve always been afraid of wolves, haven’t you Seneca? Ever since you were a boy in your family’s country house, and you could hear them howling at the moon.”
The clouds overhead began to part, revealing a bright red Blood Moon. It throbbed like a living heart, with branching veins and arteries snaking off into the darkness, pulsating in time with its beat. Seneca heard the same wolf howl as before, only now that lone howl was answered by the rest of its pack.
“You never saw a wolf though until you were thirteen. It had been a harsh winter, the pack was starving, and they had grown desperate enough to raid your stables. You awoke in the middle of the night to a cacophony of terrified neighing and ferocious growling. Young and brash, you grabbed your faithful blunderbuss without a second thought and raced for the stables.
“When you got there it was so noisy, yet so dark, but there was just enough light for you to see what you wish you could have unseen. Chestnut, your favourite steed, splayed upon the ground as the pack tore out her entrails, her terror and agony undeniable as they ate her alive.
“There were so many wolves there, more than you dared to count, and your blunderbuss was only good for one shot. You thought of perhaps firing it upwards in the hopes it would scare them off, but then you saw the ravenous hunger in their eyes. You were of course far too privileged to have experienced such desperate hunger yourself, but somehow you were still able to recognize it on some instinctual level. You knew that if those wolves didn't eat, they would die, and an empty threat from you would be nowhere near enough to frighten them off.
“They were so skinny, but at the same time they seemed so big, their fangs all bared and their muzzles covered in blood, tearing at your prized mare with such unrestrained savagery. Then one of them, perhaps the alpha, noticed you standing there. You saw its starving, shining eyes staring straight at you, a monstrous growl rising in its throat, an unmistakable threat in case you dared to get between the pack and their kill.
"You fled back into the house then, leaving Chestnut and the other horses to their fate. You briefly tried to rouse and rally the servants to go out and shoo them off, but your father wouldn't have it. He was a slightly better man than you've ever been, and he wouldn't let the servants risk their lives for a few easily replaceable horses. And so, you had no choice but to listen to the ravenous pack tear their way through your stable, murdering your horses until they'd finally had their fill and leaving behind only nightmares and one hell of a mess."
A pack of wolves began emerging from the trees. All of them black, all of them enormous, all with Red Ruck’s fiery red eyes.
“How many times have you dreamed that you were the one being eaten alive by those wolves, Seneca?”
Seneca buried his face in his palms and quietly wept, shuddering with dread at the thought of his imminent torture. He didn’t bother to run though. It would only draw the whole ordeal out, and that was what everyone else wanted.
When he looked up at Red Ruck, he saw that he was presenting him with an ornate blunderbuss pistol, like the one he had failed to use against those wolves all those centuries ago.
“I have to make it sporting, even if it’s only good for one shot,” he smirked. “Use it wisely.”
Red Ruck vanished then, and the wolves erupted into a symphony of horrendous howls.
A bitterly cold wind blew in, bringing with it a flurry of snow, covering the ground impossibly quickly. In what seemed like only seconds, it was already too deep to run in. Storm clouds swept across the moon, utterly blocking it out, and the only light left came from the glowing red eyes of the circling wolves.
Seneca debated with himself about whether or not to offer even a token display of resistance. He knew he had no power in the Dream Demon’s realm, and that the blunderbuss’s single bullet would be useless, even to end his own life. Red Ruck just wanted him to squirm, and dangling the possibility of escape, however fleeting or illusory, was only meant to make him fight until he could fight no more.
Seneca’s attention shifted away from the phantom wolves around him now to the real wolves he had encountered so many years ago. His failure to fire his weapon then had been an admittance of impotence, an acknowledgement that those starving, mangey mutts trespassing upon his manor had more authority there than he did. They had cowed him into submission, and he had not even dared to try the same tactic on them.
But then he had his estate to consider. His family, his servants, his horses, all of whose lives may have hinged on his choices at that moment. Now though, his choices counted for nothing, so he may as well make the choice that spared him as much of his dignity as possible.
Pointing his weapon not at the wolves but up towards the southern monolith, he fired. He fired, knowing full well the noise would not scare them off, but daring to try nonetheless, refusing to give in to fear as he had done when he was a boy.
The first of the wolves came lunging at him, pinning him to the ground and tearing out his throat. His screams quickly turned to incoherent gurgles, his lungs began to burn from the lack of air, but yet he knew Red Ruck would not be so merciful as to let him die.
The other wolves crowded around, clawing open his torso and pulling out his intestines and organs, their jaws crushing and shredding them like meat grinders. Seneca felt them being torn out, being chewed up, even somehow being swallowed and bathed in stomach acid. It was excruciating, and quite literally his worst nightmare, and he could not fight back or even scream in agony.
The Grand Adderman stared down at Seneca writhing on the floor, his body fully intact and yet his mind subjected to tortures that no one in the waking world would even be capable of experiencing, let alone surviving. He gave a smug nod of satisfaction at the surreal castigation, and turned to his councillors to see if they too were satisfied.
But instead of gleefully watching Seneca thrash beneath them, they were all looking upon the Grand Adderman in silent horror.
“Grand Adderman… your crown,” the one nearest him spoke in the softest of whispers. The Grand Adderman promptly removed his crown, and barely stifled a gasp when he saw that the Philosopher’s Stone upon it was cracked; a rounded, silver bullet embedded in its body.
Practically crushing what was left of the crown in rage, he cast an accusatory gaze at the Dream Demon, now lazily perched upon the west balcony.
Red Ruck, beyond even the Grand Adderman’s power to control or discipline, simply gave a casual shrug.
“As I said; I had to make it sporting,” he explained, flashing a mischievous grin.
The Grand Adderman looked back down towards Seneca who, despite being trapped in a waking nightmare where he was being eaten alive by wolves, managed to smile up at him defiantly.
[USA] [H] Games for Nintendo and Sony systems, Nintendo Powers, Strategy Guides, collectibles [W] Kirby's Dream Land 2 CIB, Mario Party 2 box, Etrian Odyssey Nexus cart, more games in list
p.s. "CIB" means complete, as in including all the booklets and such that were supposed to come in there, otherwise I will clarify what is included. "NIB" means New In Box, aka sealed, "brand new," in the shrink, etc.
p.p.s. If we are going to trade, all I ask is please be honest about the condition of your items. I can provide pictures for anything I have, please be willing to do the same! Thanks!
HAVESwitch games, cards
- Battle Chef Brigade - NIB Best Buy version
- Blossom Tales - LRG trading card only
- Danmaku Unlimited 3 - NIB with card
- Darius Cozmic Collection CE - NIB
- Downwell with Flip Grip - NIB, slight box damage
- Flashback - have CE and standard both NIB, CE has box damage, may trade either depending on value
- Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge big box - CIB and like new
- Graceful Explosion Machine - NIB
- Grip Combat Racing Airblades vs Rollers Ultimate Edition - CIB, DLC code used
- Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Pack EU - CIB
- Korg Gadget JP - NIB
- Old School Musical - NIB
- Pode Artist's Edition EU - NIB but has some box damage
- Rive - SRG trading card pack only
- Saturday Morning RPG - NIB
- Sayonara Wild Hearts - Have 3 NIB, two have exclusive iron-on patch the other does not
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - LRG trading card only
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore - NIB
- Snake Pass - SRG trading card pack only
- The Legend of Zelda BotW - Have both special edition and standard edition CIB, may trade either one depending on the value
- Thumper - NIB (small nick on spine)
- Tricky Towers - NIB
- 2DS Super Mario Maker Edition - NIB, slight box damage
- 2DS blue with black front - loose with charger
- Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward - CIB, has a hole in front of case/cover art
- Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma - Pre-order bonus watch only
- Nyko Game Boost power attachment for launch model 3DS - NIB, some box damage
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Yo-Kai Watch 2 Bony Spirits with medallion
- Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World EU region big box only (can hold both game and Poochy amiibo from any region, really nice display piece)
- Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright MANUAL ONLY
- Tomodachi Life MANUAL ONLY
- Operations manual and other inserts (no AR cards) for launch model 3DS in bag
- 2DS XL quick start guide
- Silver Nintendo DS Lite with stylus, slot cover, and 3rd party USB charger
- Ghost Trick - loose
- Henry Hatsworth - CIB
- Jewel Time Deluxe - loose
- Pokemon Pearl - game, box, manual (no other booklets)
- Spongebob Squarepants Atlantis Squarepantis - NIB
- The Legendary Starfy - CIB
- EMS NDS Adapter - CIB (Not the newest version, works best with Windows XP)
- Advance Wars Dual Strike - box, manual, other inserts (spine of box has a tear, cover art not affected)
- Okami Den - manual only
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - manual only
- Operations manual and other inserts for black DSi in bag
- Instruction booklet for launch model DS
- Dogz - CIB, some wear to box
- Muppets Pinball Mayhem - game only
- Nickelodeon Rugrats All Grown Up! Volume 1 GBA Video - NIB
- Pocket Dogs - CIB, box has damage
- Road Trip Shifting Gears - CIB
- Sudoku Fever - game only
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - game only
- Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 3 - game and manual
- Game and Watch Gallery 3 - loose
- M&M's Minis Madness - CIB
- GameShark Pro - box, manual (no tray or gameshark)
- 4 in 1 Funpak Volume II - game only
- Alleyway - game only
- Bo Jackson Hit and Run - game and manual
- Casino Fun Pak - game and manual
- Dr. Mario - CIB
- Face Ball 2000 - game only
- High Stakes Gambling - CIB
- Hyper Lode Runner - game only, has pink marker along top that won't come off
- Kwirk - game only
- Ms. Pac Man - game only
- Nemesis - game only
- Super Mario Land - game only
- Tetris 2 - game only
- The Amazing Spiderman - game only
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - game only
- GameShark for Game Boy and Game Boy Pocket - accessory only
- Nuby Worm Light safety instructions - booklet only
- 4 in 1 Funpak
- Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2
- Centipede Millipede (creased front)
- Dr Mario
- Galaga Galaxian (creased front)
- Game and Watch Gallery
- Jurassic Park Part 2: The Chaos Continues
- Kirby's Dream Land
- Kirby's Pinball Land (stained front)
- Tetris Attack
- Solomon's Club
- Assassin's Creed III - NIB
- Hyrule Warriors - CIB
- Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - CIB
- Mario Kart 8 - CIB
- Pikmin 3 - CIB
- Runbow Deluxe Edition - NIB or CIB (willing to trade one of these)
- Shovel Knight - NIB
- Star Fox Zero / Guard Double Pack - NIB
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - CIB
- 30 Great Games Winter Fun - CIB
- ABC Wipeout 2 - CIB
- F1 Formula 1 2019 - CIB
- Ford Racing Off Roads - CIB
- Gallop and Ride! - CIB
- Game Party - CIB
- Hello Kitty Seasons - CIB
- M. Knight Shamalayan's The Last Airbender - CIB
- Mario Kart Wii - CIB
- Metroid Prime 3 - promo inserts only
- MLB Power Pros 2008 - CIB
- NCIS - CIB
- PBR Out of the Chute - CIB
- Petz Horse Club - CIB
- Petz Sports - CIB
- Press Your Luck 2010 Edition - CIB
- Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip - CIB
- Vegas Party - CIB
- Victorious Boxers Revolution - CIB
- Zhu Zhu Pets Featuring the Wild Bunch - CIB
- Big Town Shootout 2 Blasters big box - NIB (game download no longer works) (these blasters are attachments for Wiimotes to make them into pistols, great accessory IMO)
- 007 Agent Under Fire - box and disc only, box has wear
- Army Men Air Combat The Elite Missions - disc and manual only
- Superman Shadow of Apokolips - CIB, also have a Nintendo Power poster to go with it
- Tak the Great Juju Challenge - CIB
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - manual only
- Action Replay - manual only
- Army Men Air Combat - game and manual
- Army Men Sarge's Heroes - game only
- Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2 - CIB
- Automobili Lamborghini - game only
- Battletanx Global Assault - game and manual
- Bomberman 64 - game and manual, game label has wear
- Diddy Kong Racing - CIB
- Donkey Kong 64 - CIB with a damaged tray, no rumble pak
- Excitebike 64 - game only
- Extreme-G - game and manual
- Glover - game only
- Mario Party 2 - game only
- Mario Tennis - CIB
- Mickey's Speedway USA - game only
- Paper Mario - CIB, some box wear
- Ridge Racer 64 - game only
- Rugrats in Paris - CIB
- Snowboard Kids - CIB, box and manual have wear
- Star Wars Episode One Racer - CIB, box has wear
- Star Wars Rogue Squadron - CIB, box has wear
- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - game and manual (gray cart, not first release)
- Wipeout 64 - CIB
- 1080 Snowboarding - manual, operations card
- Buck Bumble - manual only
- Mario Kart 64 - manual, operations card and player's guide offer booklet
- Mario Tennis - manual
- Rugrats Scavenger Hunt - manual
- Star Fox 64 - manual
- Star Wars Episode 1 Battle for Naboo - manual in poor condition
- Super Mario 64 - manual
- Original game pad - loose
- Hogan's Alley - loose
- Tiger Heli - loose
- 4 cart sleeves
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- Ace Combat 04 greatest hits - CIB
- Alter Echo - CIB
- Crash and Burn - CIB
- FIFA Soccer 2003 - CIB
- Gadget Racers - CIB
- IndyCar Series - CIB
- Maximo - CIB
- Rumble Racing - CIB
- Sky Odyssey - CIB
- River King A Wonderful Journey (has wear)
- WWE Crush Hour BOX ONLY
- 2 Xtreme - CIB
- Chrono Cross - CIB
- Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back - Case, back cover art, disc (missing manual)
- G-Police - CIB
- Gex - CIB
- Einhander - CIB
- Jeopardy! (case is cracked) - CIB
- MDK - CIB
- Medal of Honor (case is cracked) - CIB
- Moto Racer 2 (case is cracked) - CIB
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit greatest hits green label - CIB
- NFL Blitz greatest hits green label (case is in poor shape) - CIB
- Parappa the Rapper - CIB
- Sled Storm - CIB
- Star Wars Rebel Assault II - CIB, case is damaged
- Tetris Plus greatest hits green label - CIB
- Tomb Raider greatest hits green label - CIB
- Um Jammer Lammy - CIB
- Uprising X - CIB
- Wheel of Fortune greatest hits green label - CIB
- 007 Tomorrow Never Dies
- Army Men World War
- Mario Teaches Typing big box - NIB
- Cubix: Robots for Everyone - NIB
- Mighty Switch Force / Shantae Risky's Revenge double pack - NIB
- Oil Tycoon - NIB
- Advance Wars Dual Strike (NP)
- Spyro Season of Ice (BradyGames)
- Super Mario Sunshine (NP)
- Super Mario Bros 2 Inside Out Part 1 (NP, poor condition)
- Super Smash Bros Brawl (Prima)
- Conflict Desert Storm II (Prima)
- Mario 64 Unauthorized guide (missing front cover)
Some pictures here, more available on request
- #1 sample copy no poster good shape
- #1 sample copy no poster fair shape
- #31 poor condition missing spine/back cover no poster
- #38 poor condition no poster
- #39 fair condition has poster
- #41 fair condition has poster
- #78 fair condition has poster
- #78 fair condition no poster
- #79 good condition has poster and 4 cards
- #85 fair condition has poster
- #86 fair condition no poster
- #87 good condition has poster
- #93 good condition no poster
- #99 fair condition no poster
- #100 good condition has poster
- #101 fair condition has poster
- #103 good condition has poster
- #105 good condition has poster
- #115 fair condition has poster
- #118 good condition has poster
- #172 good condition has poster
- #174 good condition has poster and sticker
- #176 good condition has poster
- #180 good condition has poster
- #182 good condition has poster
- #183 good condition has poster
- #256 good condition
- #272 good condition
- Ni No Kuni II Figpin "Evan" - CIB
- Hatsune Miku Funko Pop - NIB
- Poster: Monster Hunter 3 Tri 20x27"
- Poster: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 40x14"
- Poster: New Super Mario Bros Wii / Zelda Spirit Tracks 12x17"
- Poster set: Bravoman and Bravoman x Wonder-Momo 11x15"
- Poster: Superman Shadow of Apokolips (from Nintendo Power)
- Marvel - Original Human Torch #3
- Marvel - Steelgrip Starkey #6
- Marvel - Kickers Inc #1
- Marvel - Justice 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Marvel - The 'Nam #14
- Marvel - The Punisher Armory #9
- Marvel - Spider-Man Storm and Power Man Battle Smokescreen!
- Marvel - Spider-Man Battles the Myth Monster
- Marvel - Spider-Man Magazine for Kids - Summer 1996, Fall 1996
- DC - Steel #1
- DC - Batman #509
- DC - Catwoman (93 Series) #4
- DC - The Green Lantern Corps #206
- DC - Hawkman #2
- DC - Tales of the Legion of Super Heroes #5
- Dark Horse - Predator Big Game #1
- Dark Horse - Jonny Quest The Real Adventures 1, 2, 3
- image - The Savage Dragon #11
- Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron The Phantom Affair (book)
- Officer Snook #1
- White Verizon iPhone 5S with protective case and charger
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Pretty sure this is unlocked, but will not work on Verizon, comes with Cyanogen OS, charging cable and dock
- GameKlip controller mount NIB - Would work great with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, requires a PS3 (aka DS3) controller, learn more here
- Micro Machines Star Wars Tie Starfighter Sealed
- Holy Ghost - Static on the Wire Vinyl Like New
- ABSRDST - Boss Beats CD sealed (An EP of Mega Man remixes)
- Speed Racer: The Movie VHS CIB
- Adventure Time: Jake vs Me-Mow DVD + Finn Hat CIB
- Regular Show: The Best DVD in the Universe
- Avengers: Infinity War Moviebill
- 2x Madonna CDs
- Trial of the Clone - A modern CYOA style book
- Three Word Phrase Volume One
- Little Red Book Complete Street Guide to New York City
- 2 1932 Olympic stamps
- Dolce and Gabanna Intenso leather bag new, open box
- Mark McGwire 62nd Home Run Gold card
WANTThe high priority stuff:
- Etrian Odyssey Untold big box edition box only or CIB
- Etrian Odyssey Nexus cart only
- GBA: Bomberman Tournament cart only
- Kirby's Block Ball manual only
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 CIB
- N64: Mario Party 2 box
Limited Print Switch Games (prefer CIB, also fine with Best Buy retail versions when applicable)
- Battle Princess Madelyn Royal Edition
- Fox n Forests
- Night Trap
- Puyo Puyo Tetris big box with target exclusive decals or CIB
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse CE
- The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
- The Messenger cover art and manual or CIB (already have but looking for a nicer copy)
- Tiny Metal
- Wandersong PENDING IN
- Alliance Alive HD
- Cadence of Hyrule
- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
- Clubhouse Games
- Final Fantasy 7/8 Remastered Asia version
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 JP version
- Hero Fall Flat Anniversary Edition
- Kingdom Majestic
- Okami JP version
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
- Rock of Ages 3
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Void Terrarium
- Scribblenauts Unmasked Walmart version with Green Lantern DVD
- Abba You Can Dance
- Babysitting Mama with baby
- Cooking Mama Cook Off manual and other booklets or CIB
- Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with bonus DVD
- Dragon Quest Swords
- Fortune Street
- Mario Sports Mix manual and other booklets or CIB
- Red Steel
- Baten Kaitos Origins
- Pro Rally
- SEGA Soccer Slam
- Tales of Symphonia
- Timesplitters Future Perfect
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1, 2, 3
- Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
- Scribblenauts Unlimited big box with rooster hat case CIB
- Big Bang Mini slipcover only or CIB
- Bomberman Land Touch 2
- Diddy Kong Racing
- DK Jungle Climber game and booklets or CIB
- Dokapon Journey
- Dragon Quest 4, 5, 6
- Jewel Time Deluxe box and inserts or CIB
- Mega Man Starforce Series
- Okami Den box and game or CIB
- Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
- Zuma's Revenge with slipcover
- Klonoa 2 box and inserts or CIB
- Legend of the River King 2 CIB
- Warioland 2 cart only
- Pinball Dreams poster and reg card or CIB
- Best of Playstation Network Volume 1
- Earth Defense Force 2025
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
- Gotcha Force
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Mario RPG
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages / Seasons Nintendo Power
- The World Ends With You
- Xenogears and Xenosaga 1, 2, 3