Create a date sequence in Excel and auto fill date series
Whether you're just learning how to create spreadsheets or need to perform advanced data analysis with functions, formulas, and charts, these courses will help you unlock the maximum potential of this popular data-analysis program. Full Year Calendar 2020 Excel Template https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2088. Kutools for Excel Crack Full Version Serial Key 2020 Kutools For Excel Crack The major elements of this software is that it combines the sheets with his gorgeous features. Calendar files are in xlsx (macro-free) format and compatible with Google Docs and Open Office Calc.
Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel guide 2020
Get a Free license of PDF to Excel converter: Simply go to MintPDF page and click share icon of Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest on the right panel (as the picture shows below). Product Key Free: Microsoft Office 2020 – Serial Number (3/2020) Free Product Key Microsoft office 365 – Active lifetime(3/2020) Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020 Activation Code/Serial Number; OptiFine HD 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Minecraft Mod Download; Best 20+ Minecraft Seeds 1.16.4 (November 2020) 4k Video Downloader Activation Code / License Key for. A template provides a basic calendar layout that you can easily adapt for your needs. This course teaches you basic to advance concepts of Microsoft Excel. Office 365 ProPlus is being renamed to Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Kutools for Excel 22.00 Crack Full Version Serial Key 2020
- Excel Formulas Ultimate Guide (2020) - Earn & Excel
- Toyota RAV4 2.5 VVT-i Hybrid Excel 5dr CVT 2020 Review
- EXCEL ESPORTS unveils Tottenham Hotspur player Dele Alli
- 30 Best + Free Excel Certificate Online Courses 
Microsoft Office Excel (free version) download for PC
Download Portable Excel Password - Unlock password-protected Microsoft Excel files with the help of this portable application that boasts various efficient recovery methods. In this Excel course, you will learn how to: enter data, navigate. Click the UPLOAD FILES button and select up to 20 Excel files you wish to convert. Download Microsoft Excel Free. Excel for Beginners - A "dummies" Guide to Excel with VIDEO.
Excel Full Version for iPad Pro - Microsoft Community
Alt+Q, then enter the search term. Download free microsoft excel 32-bit. I enjoyed very much staying at the Holiday Inn Express, where everything is nice, new, clean, well organized, and even the food they serve is lovely. Everyone one knows that Microsoft Office is the only software that is downloaded millions of time, and about one million customers have used it across both platforms Mac and Windows alike. This is one of the most used Excel features for those who use Excel for their data analysis job.
Microsoft Excel 2020 - Free Download
Basic Formulas in Excel Download basic formulas in Excel tutorial, free training document in PDF under 6 pages by Lauren Wicks. If you are in the business sector, learning Excel is a necessity. Excel For Dummies Full Version Cracked Import Contacts Excel to MS Outlook //// by Excel to Outlook. Download Microsoft Excel Free for Windows 2020 https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2079. Download Excel Templates of Calendar 2020 in 3 different colors and 4 different designs: Excel Calendar 2020.
|1||Microsoft Excel Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7||53%|
|2||Greenhouse gas reporting: conversion factors 2020||64%|
|3||Download Latest Microsoft Excel ... - Free Tutorials Online||33%|
|4||#1 Excel tutorial on the net - Excel Easy||3%|
|5||2020 full year calendar excel||26%|
|6||Excel functions (by category) - Office Support||2%|
|7||The Ultimate Guide to Using Microsoft Excel||12%|
|8||Excel opens a blank screen when you double-click a file||100%|
|9||Download Microsoft Word Free for Windows 2020||92%|
|10||Excel: Why using Microsoft's tool caused Covid-19 results||15%|
Download Excel tutorial in PDF
Businesses can now create data types from their own data in Excel. The Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Excel Online. No comment; admin; 11 Mar 2020; Mehariviera, soft, download; 18 Seeds 29 Peers. The nominations for the 92nd Academy Awards are in. See what films were nominated including 1917, Parasite, The Irishman, Marriage Story, and more. This app is Free course for MS-Excel.
- Calendar 2020 (UK) - free printable Microsoft Excel templates
- Free 2020 Excel Calendar - Blank and Printable Calendar XLS
- Step-by-Step Guide to Excel Formulas for Beginners
- The Complete Guide to Power Query
- Download Latest Microsoft Excel Training Course & Tutorial
- Excel specifications and limits
- Unlock the Full Potential of Excel with $40 and 45 Hours
- Buy Excel - Microsoft Store
Microsoft Excel Training Tutorial: Learn in 7 Days
Emil Protalinski @EPro October 29, 2020 6: 00 AM Enterprise. It's compatible with Microsoft Excel 2020 and later; we tried it in Excel. EXCEL YEARLY CALENDAR. For example, 12: 00 PM is 0.5, and 6: 00 PM is 0.75. As for example for the representation of calendars of any kind.
Advanced Excel Formulas
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More - Apps on https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2096. Microsoft Excel – Wikipedia. Excel calendar templates - Excel pop over here. Microsoft Word is a word processor developed by Microsoft. Download Microsoft Excel 2020 full version for free you can try here.
Excel works with two-digit year numbers
Excel first carried out the operation within the brackets, C2-C4 or 5-6 for a result of -1. Exponents. Need to make a web page calendar? Microsoft Office 2020 Crack & License Key. Excel 2020 full cracked. You now can add data to Excel directly from a photo.
Zero To Hero In Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel Guide 2020
Free Microsoft Office online, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. 60 Excel tips every user should master https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2083. Excel Gorilla was founded in 2020 by Rick de Groot. Features of Kutools for Excel Cracked. A calendar is also a physical record (often paper) of such a system.
2020 Free Microsoft Excel Training
Download latest form 16 for ay 2020-21 (fy 2020-20) in excel format I Download Income tax calculator for salaried employees ay 2020-21 in excel. Save spreadsheets in OneDrive. Here's the full list of Collierville election results from the 2020 races Dima Amro, Memphis Commercial Appeal 6 days ago As Covid-19 hospitalizations surge, some places are running out of health. Microsoft Excel Cheat Sheet https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2098. Excel customers can now import their own data directly to Excel and use it as a data type.
Watch Dogs: Legion - Review Thread
Game InformationGame Title: Watch Dogs: Legion
- PlayStation 4 (Oct 29, 2020)
- Xbox One (Oct 29, 2020)
- PC (Oct 29, 2020)
- Google Stadia (Oct 29, 2020)
- Watch Dogs: Legion: Opening Hours Gameplay | Ubisoft [NA]
- Watch Dogs: Legion: First Gameplay Details and Play As Anyone Explained | Ubisoft [NA]
- Watch Dogs: Legion: E3 2019 Gameplay Walkthrough | Ubisoft [NA]
- Watch Dogs: Legion: E3 2019 Official World Premiere Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
OpenCritic - 75 average - 62% recommended - 91 reviews
Critic Reviews3DNews - Алексей Лихачев - Russian - 9 / 10
Watch Dogs: Legion doesn't have the main protagonist, instead we have a city full of oppressed and tired people with their own stories. Other than that this is the usual Watch Dogs game and fans of the first two should be pleased with what it can offer.
Ars Technica - Kyle Orland - Unscored
Video Review - Quote not available
In the end, the London of Watch Dogs: Legion feels a mile wide but only a few feet deep. What promises to be endless variety in character choice and hack-driven gameplay options quickly boils down to the repetition of the same old gameplay and plot tropes.
Watch Dogs: Legion is incredibly ambitious, but the play as anyone system needs a little more work. The story suffers from the lack of a central protagonist, and it's hard to get attached to any of your characters when the character models and animations are stiff and robotic. Still, there's a lot of fun to be had in futuristic London.
After so much anticipation, Watch Dogs: Legion is finally here, failing to impress. Almost every single problem that prevented the 2 previous version to reach their full potential is still there, and the ability to play as all NPCs added even more issues to the game. Yes, the world is beautiful and you have all the freedom that you want, but as a game, Watch Dogs Legion is shallow and suffers from poor level and character design. A strong contender for the most disappointing game of the year.
Watch Dogs Legion is yet another open-world game like other Ubisoft's games, full of great ideas, but in action, they don't have enough depth and don't perform well in general. A soulless world with poor level designs and exhausting missions make a graveyard for the series's real potential.
Overall, Watch Dogs: Legion is a fun game with a nifty new mechanic that can be utilized in different ways in the future.
Until now the story of Watch Dogs was an up and down, which doesn't change that much in Watch Dogs: Legion. The energy that went into the unique recruiting mechanic leaves a lot missing in the actual game world and the story, which makes the trip to london a bit cloudy, classic british.
Even though Watch Dogs Legion already gives you an impressive amount to do as well as a lot of options on how to do it, it’s still going to be growing. I can’t wait to see what’s coming next and how It is going to affect what’s already in place. I’m also looking forward to the multiplayer component, which I’m more than willing to write about when it comes out. So, come on. Join the resistance.
Watch Dogs: Legion's Play as Anyone is an exciting mechanic and post-Brexit Britain is easily the best setting yet. However, Watch Dog: Legion's brilliance is hidden behind a fair amount of smog.
Watch Dogs: Legion is a fascinating game, massively ambitious and crawling with technology that isn't just on the bleeding edge of what's possible, it's pure magic to see unfold. All of that may sound impressive but slick software and a bustling metropolis of people power can't hide the dull gameplay and shallow approach to the sandbox shenanigans of Watch Dogs: Legion. It's still a fascinating game to experience in short bursts, and it's going to be fascinating to see how Ubisoft evolves London to make it vox pop as a next-gen headliner.
One that is very English, packed full of wild and interesting characters, each with their own story to tell.
It’s a huge step forward in that regard and one that should be celebrated as it shows a way forward for video game development.
While Ubisoft presents its best open world to date, the main gameplay hook falls flat.
What players will find when picking up Watch Dogs: Legion is a game that is prepared for a long post-launch game-as-a-service experience. The additional DLC announced so far leans into the strengths of the game and established ideas that the series does well. The beekeepers, paintball guns and magician tricks all bring a sense of playful humour to the series, but it is worth noting that anyone who is (rightfully) tired of Ubisoft's content approach to games is going to find this one a very content-driven game.
Watch Dogs: Legion offers an incredibly vast recruitment system that wonderfully complements its hacking mechanics while boasting the darkest story in the series.
Watch Dogs: Legion pushes through Ubisoft's generally noncommittal attitude towards storytelling and exploiting current events to create something that feels like a genuine shift, or at least the prototype of that shift. It might be a sloppy game in many regards, but Legion offers a novel way to experience an open world, with its interconnected NPCs and the introduction of permadeath to the genre.
Watch Dogs: Legion is much better in terms of depth and hacking and also comes with a huge living world. It's by far the best game of the series.
Ultimately, while perfectly able to offer players a good number of hours of fun, Watch Dogs Legion fails to fully realize the potential of its basic concept, yielding to the flattery of an open world model that, at the end of the console generation, loudly requires more innovation.
Watch Dogs Legion mostly benefits from its rich game world in futuristic London. It's also fun to build a whole army of DedSec agents, using their special abilities within fight and stealth sequences or utilizing them on solving puzzles. It's not all roses concerning story or performance on current-gen consoles. Nonetheless it's the best part of Ubisoft's open-world hacker series so far.
I had really low expectations and Watch Dogs: Legion turned out to be a pleasant surprise. It’s a decent action game with some cool ideas and mechanics that yield several dozens of hours of fun, prvided you like wandering around virtual cities doing the same thing over and over again.
Watch Dogs: Legion lacks a soul. It's also a passive game, since there's no active push-and-pull. Albion took over London, and now you push them out one borough at a time.
Legion offers a refreshing and fun change-up to the Watch Dogs formula that succeeds in letting players forge their own path like never before
Watch Dogs: Legion‘s beautiful London and its array of recruitable denizens make it one of the most enjoyable games of the year.
On the one hand Watch Dogs: Legion is a revolutionary game with ambitious open world and thousands upon thousands of characters, probably created by some kind of neural network. The gameplay is fine, and if you love original Watch Dogs, you will feel right at home with this new title. But on the other hand Legion clearly lacks a strong narrative lead.
There are some fantastic ideas in the game which mostly work, but also require an element of metaphorically ignoring the stagehands and the suspension of disbelief may simply be too much for many players.
Watch Dogs: Legion relies on a unique concept that offers many possibilities, but for which many compromises are also made.
Watch Dogs: Legion throws out a decade of Ubisoft's cluttered-map open worlds in favor of exciting systems that deliver unique emergent moments consistently.
Watch Dogs: Legion struggles with tone at times, but its empowering message about unity and justice still shines in a game that is as absurd as it is impactful.
While it has its moments, Watch Dogs Legion doesn't have enough to feel like a fun place to escape to. The gameplay is too repetitive and too restrictive to allow for anything tremendously exciting over a long period of time. It's a game that shows all of its tricks within the first few hours and leaves you with nothing but jank for the remainder of your playthrough.
Watch Dogs Legion is a fun title with interesting and clever gameplay.
Watch Dogs: Legion is great, it features an intricately detailed open world London to explore where you can recruit basically anyone though the story could have been more intriguing and the performance while driving could have been better.
Watch Dogs: Legion is the most ambitious and innovative one in the franchise. You can play as anyone and finish your job in any way. The open-world of future London is so beautiful and so well-crafted that I always can find something interesting to do.
Legion royally shakes up Watch Dogs' open-world template with a Play as Anyone mechanic that just about outweighs any headaches left by its rough edges.
Watch Dogs: Legion is definitely the best game in the series so far- and dare I say, one of the most engaging and inventive open world games I have played in years.
Overall I'm having enough fun that I want to stop writing and go back to playing it, which is always a good sign. The recruit anyone system is working incredibly well, and it's super addictive. The simulation is impressive, even if I haven't determined how much of that simulation affects the gameplay yet. And the few design flaws haven't been enough to hinder my enjoyment after 16 hours. Here's hoping it remains that way as I continue working on my full review.
Watch Dogs Legion is not a bad game I just believe it was too ambitious for its time. The recruiting system could have been something great but instead its shallow and delivered cliche characters with no real purpose. Unfortunately, this does not help the gameplay and story much. There’s a lot of fun to be had here but if you start expecting more from it, you are going to be let down.
Watch Dogs: Legion suffers from a little jank in the tank, but the recruitment system is fantastic and there's just so much to see and do. The open world is full of detail, and the whole experience is full of heart.
The post-Brexit dystopian London is exactly the right amount of craziness and fun I was expecting from a Watch Dogs game. Even though the original recipe hasn't changed a lot in the past few years, you can see the progress they made with Watch Dogs: Legion, polishing the game with every iteration.
Watch Dogs: Legion's bold use of roguelike mechanics in an open-world action game pay off in interesting ways, making this visit to near-future London feel more varied than the previous two games.
Without a doubt, “Watch Dogs: Legion” ticks all the boxes required to be a true Watch Dogs game, embracing elements from both previous games while brining its own flavour to the table.
Watch Dogs: Legion pushes current-gen hardware to the limit, and suffers for it.
Watch Dogs Legion ‘play as everyone’ mechanic works brilliantly, this is a genre-defying feature and something that sets the game apart from its competition.
Overall, I feel as if Ubisoft has dug back into what made Watch Dogs enjoyable to play. With some improvements to the overall gameplay and tweaks as time goes by, I can see others enjoying the game.
A disappointingly tame vision of a near future dystopia, that represents a perfectly competent use of the Ubisoft formula but falters in its attempts to add anything new to it.
Watch Dogs Legion keeps the series' base mechanics while enhancing the whole formula thanks to the higher gameplay and tactical variety provided by the huge choice of agents available. This has the downside of making every character pretty forgettable though, keeping us from establishing an emotional bond with any of them.
Being able to Play As Anyone in Watch Dogs: Legion is impressive at first, but it becomes a detriment to the core experience that's in need of revitalization. The hacking and stealth infiltrations haven't changed a bit, and with repetitive mission design and numerous technical issues, this latest chapter finds DedSec in an identity crisis.
Watch Dogs: Legion is more of the same Watch Dogs formula fans of the franchise have come to expect. There are additional gimmicks and features that round off the product and it’s a great game to spend time in. The mystery plot and the intrigue around finding out just who exactly Zero Day is and putting a stop to him is great and will easily keep you entertained for 50 hours or more as you explore London.
Playing as anyone works great in Legion—once you've finally found the right group of anyones.
The connected, living world here is a genuine revelation, and it's well worth exploring if you're willing to mess around and make your own fun. It's just a shame that some of the vibrancy and depth of Watch Dogs 2 has been lost in the process.
Richly realised systems and empowering abilities create a tremendously fun sandbox to dig into, but another toothless story ensures these flashes of brilliance never cohere, leaving Legion feeling less than the sum of its parts.
Watch Dogs: Legion is a game that has been able to maintain diversity and difference among thousands of playable characters. However, along with the dynamic and detailed world, the game suffers from weakness in the design of the stages and unfortunately becomes repetitive and boring over time.
While Watch Dogs: Legion does the basics well and has a refreshing change of scenery, it moves backwards from Watch Dogs 2 in terms of characters and storytelling. It's still quite enjoyable to get up to tech-based naughtiness in London despite that, but the underlying open-world template Ubisoft keeps using ends up feeling overexposed here.
Watch Dogs: Legion’s cast of randos makes a surprisingly winning team
And that’s the real issue here: the previous game was a story and a damned good one. Watch Dogs Legion is a playground and a damned good one. All it took was a shift in priorities to make the open-world feel less like a world, and more like… well, a game.
Watch Dogs Legion builds upon the solid foundation established by Watch Dogs 2 while adding its own ambitious twist with mixed results. Having literally every character playable is a gargantuan task, and from a gameplay perspective it works to cement Legion as the best Watch Dogs game thus far. Narratively speaking, however, it collapses under its own aspiration to offer an intriguing concept with spotty execution. Regardless, Legion is a triumph for making good on most of its lofty promise and a triumph for the series.
While I may not identify with any of my guerrillas and their grab-bag backstories, nor feel any sense of real investment in the fate of DedSec as a whole, I’m still attached to this strange band of possessed berserkers. We’ve had a good time together, in this nonsense dystopian playground.
Watch Dogs: Legion brings new ideas to the franchise while keeping within the world of Blume Corp’s ctOS.
The takeaway is this: Watch Dogs: Legion is an ambitious simulation which reliably fails whenever players push against its boundaries. Like the cargo drones which grant them the ability to freely fly, it hits an invisible ceiling that prevents players from soaring above London’s skyscrapers.
Watch Dogs: Legion is a hacking good time and a great addition to Ubisoft’s technology-based saga.
Watch Dogs Legion tries so hard to innovate the franchise, but in doing so, it feels like a product that was either rushed or there was no love for it. Ubisoft Toronto did their best to give us a whole new Watch Dogs experience, but when the second installment of the franchise is the benchmark, it’s hard for me not to nitpick on these issues I find in the game. I love the franchise, but this isn’t the kind of innovation I’ve expected Watch Dogs to have.
Watch Dogs: Legion is an ambitious title. Perhaps a little too ambitious. As much as certain parts of the game shine, you can't help but feel that the game is too clever by half.
It's difficult to escape a sense that the game's ambition far outstrips the number of unique people it can plausibly render.
Watch Dogs: Legion sticks you in the shoes of characters you’d never have chosen otherwise, and it works more often than it doesn’t.
There’s some fun to be had in Watch Dogs Legion, but it becomes so repetitive that by the end of the game everything feels like a chore — one I was desperately wanting to be over hours before its credits rolled.
The best Watch Dogs game yet. While it's dragged down by long load times and some repetition, Legion is a hugely enjoyable game that offers players a level of freedom that is rarely seen in this genre.
Overall, Watch Dogs Legion is a ton of fun. There is so much to do and experience in this game and so many different ways to do it. The hacking puzzles are familiar but still fun and sometimes challenging. The real star of this game is the variety of characters you can recruit and the backstories that come with them.
Watch Dogs: Legion starts with some really intriguing background ideas, ideas that try to dig deep and to leave us with many more questions about the near future. The overwhelming control of a state willing to know everything about its citizens, however, does not prevent a few uncertainties about the gameplay, a sore note that prevents the game from shining as hoped. However, it remains an enjoyable offer, ready to satisfy the taste of lovers of the genre.
Watch Dogs Legion is a different type of sequel to Watch Dogs 2, contrasting in its approach to creating a hackable open world playground, but with no less impressive results. Playing as any citizen in London leads to some less-than-engaging story moments, but the web of relationships and activities that crop up as a result of the systemic design is mind-blowing. I rarely did the same thing twice in Watch Dogs Legion, and if I did, I wasn't doing it the same way twice. Watch Dogs Legion truly feels like a living, breathing world, and it's a world that I plan to revisit often, even though I've seen the credits on the main story roll.
Watch Dogs: Legion is a massive game with perhaps the biggest recruitable main cast of characters we’ve ever seen. With its varied gameplay and its tried-and-true Ubisoft open-world experience, it offers dozens of hours of entertainment and isn’t to be missed.
Watch dogs legion gives you freedom and it's accentuated in the new recruiting system which makes this title worth playing even before the release of next gen version.
The new "Play As Anyone" system is as impressive as it sounds on paper, creating a host of intriguing characters if you choose to dive into their backgrounds. Crafting your own version of DedSec is a ton of fun, especially early on. The problem is the gameplay of Watch Dogs Legion is mostly the same as its predecessors and the missions are quite repetitive overall. It's not a step back for the series, but the hacking and stealth core of the series does need an overhaul.
Watch Dogs fans and more die-hard anarchists among you might enjoy it more, but between the short storylines, underwhelming tech and mission types and the general “everything is on fire” vibe, it just doesn’t rate highly for me.
'Watch Dogs: Legion' Promises Revolution, But Mostly Delivers Distraction You can play as anyone you want, but the game remains the same.
The ‘Play as Anyone’ feature is the game's biggest fault. There’s no way to really work as a team. Instead each individual is one part of a fully fleshed out protagonist that has now been cut into 20 different pieces and called upon to work without the other. A severed hand doesn’t make a hero.
Where the action comes alive is in the leaving behind of bodies altogether. Most missions involve breaking and entering, and the thrill lies in the absence of any breaking.
Watch Dogs Legion is a great step forward for the series, with enough experimental new gameplay features to complement the familiar mechanics. London is incredible, and exploring it is an almost visceral experience. It's just a shame that the story doesn't hold the same familiarity that the map does.
Although the recruitment system provides a few hours of entertainment, Watch Dogs: Legion feels like a series of systems masquerading as an open-world adventure game. Compared to the first two entries, Legion is a massive step backward, both in terms of story and execution. This is paint-by-numbers Ubisoft on autopilot.
With a surprisingly good narrative that excels thanks to the unique ability to turn anyone into a DedSec hacker, Watch Dogs: Legion is a damn good time
Watch Dogs: Legion is a departure from the typical Ubisoft brand, and it's better for it. The play as anybody system just works, there's a lot to do, and it's unabashedly political in a way that feels important in 2020.
Premier League Watch Thread
FT: Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
- 9' OG Fernández || 65' Abraham Werner __________________________________
FT: Villa 1-2 Brighton
- 12' (Brighton) Wellbeck Lallana || 46' (Villa) Konsa Traoré || 56' (Brighton) March Groß || 91' RedCard (Brighton) Lamptey __________________________________
FT: Spurs 2-0 City
- 5' Son Ndombele || 64' Lo Celso Kane
Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
- 10' OG Fernández || 65' Abraham Werner
- Venue: St James' Park
- Referee: C. Pawson
- Darlow; Manquillo; Fernández; Lascelles; Clark; Lewis; Murphy; Hayden; S. Longstaff; Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
- Subs: Gillespie; Schär; Carroll; Shelvey; Hendrick; Krafth; Almirón
- Mendy; James; Zouma; Rüdiger; Chillwell; Kovačić; Kanté; Mount; Ziyech; Werner; Abraham
- Subs: Arrizabalaga; Christensen; Emerson; Azpilicueta; Jorginho; Giroud; Hudson-Odoi
- Chelsea could go top of the table if they win here.
- 1': Newcastle win a free kick just inside Chelsea's half - FK results in a run of corners for Newcastle, comesto nothing.
- 4': Werner shot draws a save from Darlow.
- 7': Great hold-up play by Abraham gives Kovačić an opportunity to shoot - but he sends it way too high.
- 9': Great cross from James gives Abraham a heading opportunity, Darlow makes a great save. Chelsea corner.
- 9': Goal! (Chelsea)
Chillwell scoresOG has been awarded against Fernández. Chelsea's corner led to the goal. Possible push, by Chillwell on Fernández, is checked by VAR but the goal stands
- 14': Chelsea's quick counter attack sees Werner break away sending a cross across Newcastle's box, nobody is there to finish.
- 23': Another great great cross by James ends at Werner's feet, unsure if he shanked his shot or tried to cut it back - Newcastle clear.
- 27': Joelinton attempts a long, long range effort for Newcastle but doesn't hit it clean enough. Chelsea goal kick.
- 36': Quick Newcastle counter sends Saint-Maximin on his way - but his shot hits Zouma for a corner. Chelsea clears.
- 37': Big stretch by Lascelles seemed to have left him injured as he cleared the ball in the Newcastle box.
- 38': Lascelles seems to be continuing, silly push from Newcastle saw Chelsea take a quick FK but Darlow collects.
- 39': Yellow Card: (Newcastle) Hayden makes a bad tackle.
- 43': Saint-Maximin sends in a cross that is cleared by Chelsea.
- 44': Yellow Card (Newcastle) Murphy makes a poor tackle on Mount and is booked.
- 45': Lascelles down again, but once again gets back on the field.
- 45': +1 minute added
- 46': Substitute: (Newcastle) Lascelles > Schär
- 48': Another poor tackle From Hayden while on a Yellow, not booked again.
- 54': Chelsea corner results in Zouma heading the ball just wide.
- 56': Good cross by Chillwell is just over hit, but finds Ziyech who sends in a good cross of his own. Darlow collects and sends Newcastle on a counter
- 57': Hayden finds himself 1v1 with the Chelsea keeper, after Chelsea fail to clear the ball in their own box, but completely overhits it and sends it sky-high.
- 59': Good passing by Newcastle sees Joelinton in space on the edge of Chelsea's box. He misshits it and sends it too high, no save needed.
- 62': Quick counter attack by Chelsea ends with Abraham shooting into a Newcastle defender, killing the attack.
- 64': Goal! (Chelsea) Abraham slots home a pass from Werner after a quick Chelsea counter attack.
- 66': Substitute: (Newcastle) Manquillo > Almirón
- 74': Substitute: (Newcastle) Saint-Maximin > Carroll
- 75': Werner goal given offside.
- 75': Substitute: (Chelsea) Werner > Hudson-Odoi
- 77': Kovačić sends a beautiful ball over the top to Chelsea's Mount, but he scuffs his shot sending it wide.
- 79': Quick Newcastle counter leads to Almirón drawing a save from Chelsea's keeper.
- 81': Hudson-Odoi sees his attempt from the edge of Newcastle's box blocked
- 82': Substitute: (Chelsea) Chillwell > Emerson
- 87': Substitute: (Chelsea) Ziyech > Giroud
- 89': Good ball over the top for Chelsea sees Mount sending it wide, called offside as well.
- 90': +3 minutes added
- Chelsea unfortunately go top of the league.
- MOTM: Chillwell
Villa 1-2 Brighton
- 12' (Brighton) Wellbeck Lallana || 46' (Villa) Konsa Traoré || 56' (Brighton) March Groß || 91' RedCard (Brighton) Lamptey
- Venue: Villa Park
- Referee: M. Oliver
- Martínez; Cash; Konsa; Ming; Targett; Luiz; McGinn; Trézéguet; Grealish; Barkley; Watkins
- Subs: Steer; Taylor; El Mohamady; Hourihane; Nakamba; El Ghazi; Traoré
- Ryan; White; Dunk; Webster; Lamptey; Groß; Bissouma; Lallana; March; Maupay; Welbeck
- Subs: Steele; Burn; Veltman; Alzate; Molumby; Connolly; Jahanbakksh
- Grealish up against Lamptey should be entertaining.
- Got scolded by the missus for not taking out the garbage. Back now, apologies.
- 05': Substitute: (Villa) Barkley > Traoré
- 12': Goal! (Brighton) Wellbeck scores his first goal for Brighton after Lallana plays an excellent pass and Danny chips the keeper. Villa saying the throw-in that started the move wasn't taken in the right place, but the goal stands with no VAR check.
- 15': Lamptey plays an excellent pass to set Wellbeck for 1v1 against the Villa keeper, poor touch sees him lose the ball and kills the chance.
- 18': Watkins breaks away, plays a ball to Grealish who gives it back - Watkins shoots into a Brighton defender. Ball bounces to Trézéguet who takes two shots, neither finding the back of the net.
- 22': Traoré takes a shot from just outside the box, drawing a save from Brighton's keeper.
- 23': Maupay is through 1v1 vs the Villa keeper but kicks it into him, wasting the move. Open game thus far.
- 24': Cash sends in an excellent cross and Bissouma clears for a Villa corner. Brighton clears, but ball falls to Trézéguet who sends a shot over the bar. 26': Can barely type fast enough. Lallana takes a long shot that the Villa keeper collects
- 26': Grealish takes his own shot from outside the box, forcing a save from Brighton's keeper. End-to-end, high pace game.
- 30': March sends an excellent cross-field pass to Lamptey, who plays it across the box for Lallana to shoot wide.
- 34': Quick Villa counter leads to Trézéguet cutting in from the left and sending a shot just too high.
- 38': Grealsh wins and takes a FL, sending an excellent ball into the box. Villa shoot on target and draws a goal line clearance for Brighton's keeper.
- 43': Yellow Card (Villa) Targett throws an elbow into Maupay's face and gets booked. Lucky to not be a red imo.
- 45': +1 minute added
- 46': Lamptey finds Wellbeck who tries to cut it back, but finds a Villa defender instead - who clears.
- 46': Substitute: (Brighton) Lallana > Veltman
- 46': Goal! (Villa) Konsa scores from an excellent free-kick delivery from Traoré.
- 53': Lamptey keeps his balance and sends a beautiful pass through for Wellbeck, but the Villa keeper is quicker and collects.
- 54': Villa shoots hard at the Brighton keeper who collects.
- 56': Goal! (Brighton) March finishes a beautiful ground cross from Groß.
- 58': Poor clearance from Brighton sees Luiz sending a shot over the bar.
- 69': Yellow Card (Brighton) Bissouma makes a poor tackle on Freakish and gets booked.
- 71': Maupay has his shot blocked by the Avilla keeper.
- 74': Substitute: (Villa) Traoré > El Ghazi
- 74': Substitute: (Villa) Luiz > Hourihabe
- 78': Quick counter from Brighton sees Maupay send a shot wide
- 78': Wellbeck goes down injured, luckily he returns to the field.
- 80': Substitute: (Brighton) Maupay > Burn
- 86': Villa work the ball into the Brighton box, but Trézéguet sends the final shot too high.
- 87': Yellow Card (Brighton) Lamptey gets booked for a sliding tackle through the back of McGinn.
- 90': Yellow Card (Villa) Grealish gets booked for politely helping Veltman to his feet.
- 91': Red Card (Brighton) Lamptey picks up his second yellow of the game for coming through the back of Grealish (not a second yellow imo)
- 90':+4 minutes added
- 92': Penalty won! (Villa) Trézéguet goes down in the box by a mistackle from March - VAR checking, ref called to the screen to check - OVERTURNED what a game.
- 94': Substitute: (Brighton) Groß > Molumby
- MOTM: Grealish
Spurs 2-0 City
- 5' (Spurs) Son Ndombele || 64' (Spurs) Lo Celso Kane
- Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Referee: M. Dean
- Lloris; Aurier; Alderweireld; Dier; Reguilón; Sissoko; Højbjerg; Bergwijn; Son; Ndombele; Kane
- Subs: Hart; Rodon; Davies; Lo Celso; Bale; Moura; Vinicius
- Moraes; Walker; Cancelo; Dias; Laporte; De Bruyne; Silva; Hernández; Mahrez; Torres; Jesus
- Subs: Steffen; Stones; Garcia; Gündoğan; Foden; Sterling; Agüero
- Win could see Spurs top the league.
- 05': Goal! (Spurs) Son scores and assisted by NdombeleNdombele
- 08': Quick feet movement from City sets Jesus up for a chance to shoot but late, dramatic, defending stops City from scoring.
- 13': Kane has goal not count because he was offside.
- 14': City Free-kick give Dias a heading opportunity that he puts wide
- 16': City get a corner gives them a shot, but unfortunately the Spurs defender was right there to intervene and stop the chance with a block.
- 20': great build up play from Spurs - Kane sets up Bergwijn for a shot but Rodri just gets back in time to prevent the shot
Goal! (City) Laporte gets a cracker after Jesus played a good pass. VAR checks for handball- ref checks now - Overturned - NO GOAL
- 32': Spurs keep playing ball over the top to Son, City need to find a way to defend this.
- 41': Yellow Card (Spurs) Sissoko gets booked
- 45': +2 minutes added
- Preferred the Villa game in all honesty.
- 46': passing around leads to City's Rodri taking a shot that's recollected by City, Ferran sends in a cross that's just too far away.
- 50': Aurier gives the ball away with a poor pass - ball finds its way to Dr Bruyne who shoots just wide.
- 54': another failed clearance from Spurs leads the ball to De Bruyne who shoots over the bar.
- 59': De Bruyne steals the ball off city, drives towards the box but has his shot blocked by Dier.
- 61': Son and Ederson chase down a ball, Son is there first but a poor first touch allows Ederson to recover.
- 64': Substitute: (Spurs) Ndombele > Lo Celso
- 65': Goal! (Spurs) Lo Celso bags one a few seconds after coming on, Kane set him up with an excellent pass.
- 71': Aurier makes a poor tackle on Silva, giving city a free kick.
- 72': Substitute: (Spurs) Silva > Foden
- 72': Substitute: (Spurs) Mahrez > Sterling
- 72': Substitute: (Spurs) Bergwijn > Moura
- 75': Spurs' Dier takes a free-kick right outside the box of City. City defenders easily clear.
- 82': De Bruyne takes a free-kick and Sterling nearly heads it home. But Spurs defended well.
- 87': Yellow Card (City) Dias gets booked for a foul on Kane
- 88': *Yellow Card (Spurs) Kane is booked for a poor tackle
- 90': +3 minutes added
- 91': City play Cancelo into space and be sends his shot over the bar.
- MOTM: Son
────────────────────────────── Cheers for the awards, appreciate it!! Let's hope our match ends the day right.
Thanks for watching with me everyone.