Use Microsoft Office Removal Tool to Completely Uninstall
Update This update fixes critical issues and also helps to improve security. The Office Removal Tool should work for any version of Microsoft Office (Office 2020, Office 2020, Office 2020, Office 365) on any modern version of Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10) Step 2. Open the Microsoft Office Removal Tool and follow the instructions as prompted. The program hosts editing tools to help users create. Activator does not require user intervention, the entire activation process takes place in the background, just run the activator and a couple of minutes to check the activation status of.
Kmspico filehippo Archives - M Cracked
As of November 2020, the latest service packs for Microsoft Office suites are Office 2020 SP1, Office 2020 SP2, Office 2020 SP3, Office 2020 SP3, Office XP SP3, and Office 2020 SP3. If you`re still using Office 2020 then learn more about Office 2020 to 2020 Migration and SharePoint Migration to Office 365. Some of our most popular apps include Microsoft Office, Free PDF Reader by PDFZilla, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Apache OpenOffice, and Free PDF to Word. NKGG6-WBPCC-HXWMY-6DQGJ-CPQVG click here to download.
View all Microsoft Office Apps and Services
Microsoft Office Free Download Overview. This troubleshooter assists customers whose machines are not yet updated to the latest release, Windows 10 Version 1607. MS office Crack with Serial Key Generator is definitely an advent by utilizing. This update will include all of the updates previously released for Office 2020.
Download Office 2020 Service Pack 1 1.0 ...
It was in the information above the download and called Serial Number. This product boasts some genuinely amazing features that make it well worth downloading. SQL builder, diagnose tools and data transfer capabilities. 100% Working Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key [June 2020].
- Microsoft Office - Microsoft Download Center
- Microsoft Office - CNET Download
- Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key Free for You
- Microsoft Toolkit Activator For Windows 10 & Office
- Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key and Simple Activation
- Download KMS ACTIVATOR 2020 Crack for Windows and Office
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint 2020 for Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite 2020 Service Pack 3
- How to Download Microsoft Office Offline / Online
Download Software Cracks Patch & Serial Keys
In this article, I am going to provide it for free download with a fully functional product key. Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key and Simple Activation Methods in 2020. These updates include two main categories of fixes: Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. Continue reading this article to find a serial key list and how to activate MS Office 2020.
Microsoft Office 2020 Product key Plus Crack Full Free
Note that Office2019 DO NOT support activate via simple copy/paste plist license file which is the simplest way to activate Office 2020. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.8 Activator Download New Version . It is much more advanced with the features when it comes to the use of Microsoft 2020 successor as well as Microsoft 2020 predecessor. You May Also Like Top Data Threats You May Encounter in 2020.
Activation key download and install or reinstall Office 2020 or Office
We can also Download MS Office Free Download Full Version For Windows  Bit Filehippo and Kickass. The fact that Microsoft is the. Microsoft Office free download - Microsoft Office 2020, Microsoft Office Outlook 2020, Microsoft Office Word 2020 Update, and many more programs. The client communication program offers more features to help you create presentations and share information in live gatherings and in online settings.
Latest Microsoft Office Service Packs (November 2020)
Microsoft Office 2020 Free Download with Product Key [100%] https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2175. The product key is there for those who gave negative reviews. Products supported by Microsoft Toolkit Activator (Ms Toolkit) Below are the Microsoft products supported by the free MS Toolkit Activator. After downloading the Windows or MS office.
Office & News software for Windows at Filehippo
Full Crack merupakan sebuah program yang memiliki fungsi yang sepenuhnya sama dengan microsoft office. Microsoft Office Free Download Full Version with a Product Key Microsoft Office is one of the most used versions of Microsoft Office and in this article, I am going to provide it for free download with a fully functional product key. I did this via the programme and features. It can be a version of Microsoft work, a family of work suites, and a productivity software system package for Windows developed and offered by Microsoft.
Download MyKeyFinder 2020.9.2 for Windows
Microsoft Toolkit is an official application specially made for the Windows machines, which are free of charge.
Key microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 For Windows & Office 
Office 2020 Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2020 32-bit Edition contains all the updates that will improve the safety, performance, and stability of your Microsoft Office 2020 Suite. The Microsoft Enterprise including the type of workplace programs which are utilized in our everyday organization and area artwork. If this is the first time you're installing Office you may have some setup steps to do first. In the table below, we've linked directly to the latest Microsoft Office service packs for each version of MS Office.
- Windows 10 Activator  32/64 Bits Download for Free
- Activate MS Office Product key using Batch File Method
- Microsoft Office 365 Lifetime 5 Devices Windows and Mac
- Microsoft toolkit 2.6 beta Archives
- Free Download WPS Office 2020 Premium 184.108.40.20629 Full Crack
- Microsoft Access 2020 Serial key Full download
- [100% Working] - MS Office 2020 Product Keys+ Keygen
Best free office software 2020: alternatives to Word
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Office products (2020, 2020, 2020, 2020, 2020) as well. Ms office 2020 with key filehippo. The program was produced by Microsoft and has been revised on April 13. It's compatible with many Microsoft documents.
Key generator 4 Ways to Get Microsoft Office For Free
Volume license versions: If you work in an organization that manages your. Free Microsoft Office https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2163. KMSPico Download Official KMSPico Windows 10 2020. MS Office 2020 Product Key Plus Activator Free Download Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key is a famous and genuine tool for service of all editions/versions.
[H] Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1 | Servers | Office | Visio | Project | Visual Studio [W] PayPal,Credit Cards,AGC,BTC,Google Wallet,Venmo,Square Cash
I AM NO LONGER REFUNDING PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO INSTALL AN ISO. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE BUYING FROM ME. INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
When buying Windows 8 N or 8.1 N keys please make sure you're using the correct ISO for the correct key, For example if you buy a 8 N Pro/Standard key make sure you're using 8 N ISO, for 8.1 N Pro/Standard key make sure you're using 8.1 N ISO, It wont work with any other ISO
|Office 2010 Standard||$15|
|Office 2010 Professional Plus||$20|
|Office 2011 For Mac Home And Business||$15|
|Office 2013 Professional Plus||$30|
|Office 2007 Enterprise||$10|
|Windows 7 Home Basic||$8|
|Windows 7 Home Premium||$15|
|Windows 7 Professional||$20|
|Windows 7 Ultimate||$25|
|Windows 7 Enterprise||$15|
|Windows 7 Home Premium N||$10|
|Windows 7 Professional N||$15|
|Windows 7 Ultimate N||$15|
|Windows 7 Enterprise N||$10|
|Windows 8 Standard||$15|
|Windows 8 Pro||$20|
|Windows 8 Enterprise||$25|
|Windows 8 Standard N||$10|
|Windows 8 Pro N||$15|
|Windows 8 Enterprise N||$15|
|Windows 8.1 Standard||$20|
|Windows 8.1 Pro||$25|
|Windows 8.1 Enterprise||$30|
|Windows 8.1 Standard N||$10|
|Windows 8.1 Pro N||$15|
|Windows 8.1 Enterprise N||$20|
|Visio 2010 Standard||$10|
|Visio 2010 Professional||$10|
|Visio 2013 Standard||$10|
|Visio 2013 Professional||$10|
|Project 2010 Standard||$10|
|Project 2010 Professional||$10|
|Project 2013 Standard||$10|
|Project 2013 Professional||$10|
|Windows Server 2012||Price|
|Windows Server Standard||$10|
|Windows Server Datacenter||$10|
|Windows Server R2 Standard||$10|
|Windows Server R2 Essentials||$10|
|Windows Server R2 Datacenter||$10|
|Visual Studio 2012 Professional||$10|
|Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate||$15|
|Visual Studio 2013 Professional||$10|
|Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate||$15|
Click here to send me a PM along with your order and dont forget to mention your payment method
How to buy:
Can be found on the right side. If a software that you need is not listed then ill send you a link directly
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What payment methods do you accept?
I accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards , Bitcoin (Use the Circle app to buy bitcoin instantly with a credit card or bank account Click Here to watch a demo on how easy it is to use), Skrill , Google Wallet , Amazon Gift Cards, Venmo and Square Cash (Venmo and Square Cash are like PayPal, you can use your credit/debit card to send money via your phone, click the links to watch a video how easy it is to use Venmo and Square Cash Both apps available on the App Store or Google Play)
- Whats the difference between the N version and the normal version?
Windows N versions are fully functional copies of Windows, except they do not include a media player, but it can be downloaded for free. Click Here
- Are these keys legit?
These are 100% legitimate. They come from Microsoft directly.
- How can I verify that these keys are legit?
You can Click Here to verify the key(s)
- I bought a key from you but it doesnt work! What do i do?
PM me with a screenshot and I will exchange your key, Only if you used the ISO files I have here. This especially applies for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 N keys. They will ONLY work with ISO links I have here
- How are you selling these keys for so cheap?
They are purchased in bulk for lower than retail price, and resold here.
- Are these keys for the 64 bit or 32 bit version?
These keys work for both versions, it depends on which download link you use.
- Will these keys work with an OEM install disc?
- Do you carry other software not listed?
Yes I carry everything Microsoft develops. Just let me know what it is you want
- Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes absolutely. Just let me know how keys you want
- Can you upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 / 8.1?
Yes you can Click Here
- Can you upgrade to from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 for free?
Yes via the Windows Store
- How do I install an ISO?
Download Daemon Tools Click Here. When ISO is downloaded and installed drag the ISO to Daemon Tools and just double click on the ISO file and let it install. You're done! This only works when installing Office/Visio/Project, for installing OS instructions are below
- I downloaded Windows 7/8/8.1 ISO, How do I install?
Heres a step by step video tutorial on how to create a bootable USB using Yumi. This will also work with the N versions of Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 Click Here. Once you've copied the OS to the flash drive with Yumi take the flash drive to the machine you're installing the OS to and press F12 to get to boot menu (some machines use F11 or F8)select the USB drive, from there you'll be taken to the Yumi menu screen, simply select the OS you're installing and follow directions
Here's what to do if you continue to get "Windows is not genuine" error even though you've inserted a new key, this only works for any edition of Windows 7
- Open command prompt with admin privilges. Always do this when command prompt needs to be run. The best way to do so is to click Start -> Run -> CMD
- Type in 'slmgr.vbs /upk'.This will uninstall the current key in Windows. Restart your P.C. Run CMD again.
- Type in 'slmgr.vbs /rearm'. This resets the time needed to activate Windows, and will reset the Windows Genuine Advantage issue, if its there. Restart your P.C.
- Run CMD again. Type in 'slmgr.vbs /ipk
' where product key represents your product key, including dashes.
- Restart your P.C. when this finishes. Go to Control Panel -> System and Security -> System and scroll and activate Windows. It may take a moment or two, but it should come back as fully activated
XP Software Thread: Post Some of Your Favorite Free XP-Compatible Software (old or new)
- VLC Media Player King of media players. Enormous capability, ethical behavior and open source. Does have some bugs and unintuitive default behavior though.
- PotPlayer or KMPlayer Both players are pretty similar but PotPlayer is arguably better. I actually use these more than VLC because of their intuitive default behavior and ability to play essentially anything without any fiddling. For both of these players, you'll need to pay close attention to the install options to make sure no unwanted items are installed, and, after install, you'll likely need to change some settings to disable updating and other Internet-accessing features. Regardless of what settings you use, both players will always try to phone home to some extent so you'll want to permanently block their Internet access via your firewall.
- Media Player Classic Very good, lightweight, open source and potentially stand-alone.
- Privacyware Privatefirewall ° My current favorite by far. Lightweight & powerful. Makes no attempt to install any garbage.
- Comodo Free Firewall I usually only use version 3.0.14 or prior. Later versions are bloated & dumbed-down and make it clear the author began to prioritize profit over security/efficacy.
- Zone Labs ZoneAlarm Good and lightweight. Excellent for old laptops & such. Only problem is that it was caught sending small encrypted packets to an Israel IP even after setting it to ask for user approval before phoning home. Zone Labs eventually made a statement about it but it was cryptic. I still trust it more than Windows Firewall. I usually only use version 6.5.737 or prior. Later versions are bloated crap.
- Tall Emu Online Armor Personal Firewall ° I didn't get a chance to use this one much because it was conflicting with a piece of obscure software I had installed, but it was one of the most recommended firewalls for Windows XP. Newer versions, after it was sold to Emsi Software, are bloated crap, so, after you download it, hover your mouse cursor over the installer .exe file to make sure the company shown is Tall Emu. Version 220.127.116.11 is the version that worked best for me. Version 18.104.22.168 appears to be the last release under Tall Emu but I haven't found an installer for that version yet.
- Firefox King of the browsers Here's a few useful extensions (as of the date this was posted). If your comp is quite old, you'll need to monitor the performance effects of every extension you install to determine if they're worth keeping. Some extensions, like uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger can actually potentially improve performance.
- Portable Browsers I recommend making a folder containing every trustworthy (or semi-trustworthy) stand-alone/portable web browser you can get your hands on (official or unofficial). Having a wide variety of browsers at your disposal increases the chances of being able to display any page and view any web media. Try to run all browsers (or at least the less trustworthy ones, like Google Chrome °) in a Sanboxie box, but note that some browsers won't function properly in a Sanboxie box without a fair amount of extra tweaking
- Tor Browser For anonymous web browsing. Research its many uses and the best ways to use it. I Recommend running it in a Sandboxie box whether you trust it or not.
- FileLocator Lite (formerly Agent Ransack) FileLocator Pro (the paid version) is better if you can obtain it. The Lite version for XP doesn't allow boolean expressions for file names (only DOS expressions) but the Pro version does. The last Lite version to work in XP was 2014 (828) and the last Pro version to work in XP was 7.5 (2114).
- Voidtools Everything You have to wait for it to index your files when it starts up, but once everything is indexed, the instantaneous filename searching power is incredible. This is not a sufficient Windows Search replacement; just a powerful companion to whatever search program you install.
- Nero Burning ROM Freakishly reliable burning software. I wish there were something better to recommend because it's not free anymore and the authors have a habit of bundling it with a crappy installer and invasive bloatware, but, in over a decade of using it, I've never had it produce a single coaster, even though I've used it with many different optical drives and media brands. No other burning software I've used even comes close in reliability. The developers released two minimal/lean versions for free a little while back but they were packaged with Ask Toolbar. Here's how to keep the toolbar & other junk from installing (for the free version called BurnLite 10).
- Run the BurnLite 10 installer
- When the Cancel button appears, press it to cancel install
- Windows Key+R %temp%\NeroInstallFiles
- Open the folder shown (starts with NERO)
- Open Setup.ini in notepad
- Scroll down to the [ISSetupPrerequisites] section and replace the existing eight lines in that section with these four lines:
PreReq0= Microsoft VC Redist 2005 KB973544 (x86).prq PreReq1= MSI 4.5 for WindowsXP (x86).prq PreReq2= MSI 4.5 for Windows6.0 (x64).prq PreReq3= MSI 4.5 for Windows6.0 (x86).prq
- Run setup.exe (located in the same folder)
- During install, choose to exclude the updater and help files
- ImgBurn ° Widely recommended free burning software but I've had it produce several coasters. Burn success appears to be quite dependent on which optical drive and media you're using, and associated settings. As of writing this, if you download from the official site, the installer will install OpenCandy, FusionCore or other adware/spyware. Download using the above link instead, or extract the contents of the installer using 7-zip, then delete the $PLUGINSDIR folder.
- InfraRecorder portable ° Widely recommended light-weight, portable, open-source burning software. I've only used it a few times but it's one of the most widely known, used and recommended free burning tools.
- cdrtfe portable ° A light-weight, open source, portable front-end for the command-line-based cdrtools disc burning software. If you like the power of cdrtools but want the convenience of a GUI, you'll find this useful. I haven't used it a lot so I can't fully vouch for it, but it has worked great for me thus far.
- Daemon Tools, Virtual CloneDrive and WinCDEmu ° These create virtual CD/DVD drives on which you can mount CD/DVD images (eg, ISO files). I usually use version 3.44 of Daemon Tools. There are newer versions you can use but there's a point where the software starts becoming untrustworthy and I don't recall which version that was. Virtual CloneDrive might be better than Daemon Tools and it has no untrustworthy version that I know of. I haven't used WinCDEmu enough to recommend it; I'm just including it because it's open-source and often highly praised.
- DVDShrink Can be used to resize a typical 8GB DVD movie disc down to 4GB so that it will fit on a regular (single layer) DVD-R disc. As far as I know, the last version released was 22.214.171.124 and any newer versions are a scam. To use, decrypt the files on the DVD using a decrypter like DVDFab or the older DVD Decrypter then open the decrypted files in DVDShrink and reduce the size by removing non-critical elements and adding compression, then save the project as an ISO so you can test it. If the result is good, burn the ISO to a DVD.
IMAGE VIEWING & EDITING
- FastStone Image Viewer Great image viewer and has some really nice, intuitive image editing tools for quick & quality cropping, converting, rotating, resizing & more (frequently better than starting up Photoshop or GIMP)
- IrfanView Arguably the king of image viewers. Starting to become bloated though. If you don't like how FastStone is displaying something, try opening it in IrfanView instead, and vice versa.
- GIMP Free Photoshop alternative
- Paint.NET Great free alternative to Windows Paint (and more). Unfortunately it requires .NET Framework to be installed, but if you've already got .NET Framework installed for some other reason, I definitely recommend installing this.
VIDEO CONVERTING & EDITING
- FFmpeg ° Amazingly powerful and well-designed command line tool for working with video files. I usually use it for converting, trimming, splitting, re-encoding, extracting frames & removing or extracting audio; but it can do even more. You don't need to learn everything about it; just do a web search and you'll pretty much always find a working command example that someone else posted. As far as I know, the last usual (Zeranoe) build that was officially for XP was build 20160227-git-5156578 but there are some more recent builds from rogerdpack & and others.
- Avidemux Does a fair amount of what FFmpeg does but with a GUI instead of command line. I pretty much always get better results with FFmpeg though.
- Handbrake Very popular and easy to use video convertetranscoder (use version 0.9.9 or earlier). If you put libdvdcss-2.dll in its Program Files folder, it will have the ability to rip an encrypted DVD to a video file (eg, MP4 or MKV).
- VMWare Player Usually better than VirtualBox because of its superior graphics capability.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Good for anything that doesn't install or run well in VMWare Player
- Virtual PC ° (aka: Microsoft Virtual PC, aka: Windows Virtual PC) Older software. Just useful for anything that doesn't install or run well in the other two.
- DOSBox Great for running many old DOS programs & games.
- PC Wizard Gives valuable information about all your hardware and more. I also recommend HWMonitor (temp, voltage and fan info) and CPU-Z (detailed CPU, RAM & chipset info), all made by the same company (CPUID).
- PassMark PerformanceTest Popular benchmarking software. 30-day trial but most features continue to work after the trial has ended.
- NovaBench Completely free benchmarking software. Version 3.0.4 works with XP.
- Malwarebytes Version 126.96.36.1993 confirmed to work in XP
- Panda Free Version 188.8.131.52 confirmed
- Avast ° Version 18.1.3800.0 confirmed
- AVG ° Version 18.1.3800.0 confirmed The same company now owns Avast and AVG, if you're wondering why they have the same version number and url format.
- ClamWin Version 0.99.1 confirmed
- Spybot - Search & Destroy Version 2.4 confirmed
- Comodo Antivirus Version 10.2.0.6514 confirmed
- Kaspersky Free Version 184.108.40.2065 confirmed
- MWAV eScanAV Anti-Virus Toolkit Version 14.0.310 DB confirmed
- Trend Micro HouseCall Version 220.127.116.119 confirmed
- MS Security Essentials ° Version 18.104.22.168 confirmed
- Avira It appears the last version that worked in XP was from around mid-2015 (version 22.214.171.1246 from March 2015 is confirmed working). The software will no longer download definition updates but, despite what the mindless parroting pack-followers will tell you, that does not make the software useless. It still has definitions all the way up to mid-2015, still has heuristic scanning capability and more. Also, you can manually download new definition files (xvdf files) and copy them into the folder and the software will still work.
- VirusTotal and Jotti These two are actually websites but I highly recommend them. The way it works is you upload a file to the site then it runs the file through many different anti-malware scanners to check if the file is infected. Extremely valuable tool, and after you use it for a while, you'll get good at recognizing false positives. You'll also see why you should always scan your computer with several different anti-walware programs (not just one) if you think your computer is infected.
- Sandboxie Run browsers and other programs in a sandbox, limiting their access to your comp and Internet connection. Excellent for running software you want/need to run but don't really trust.
- PeerBlock Blocks specified lists of IP's (or IP ranges). Excellent firewall companion but not a firewall replacement as it doesn't block soon enough upon boot, or at deep enough level (eg, Windows Update can bypass it). It can also help protect you while torrenting by blocking known/likely anti-P2P IP's.
- TrueCrypt ° Can encrypt a partition/disk, making it a nice alternative to Windows' built-in encryption, or it can create a virtual encrypted disk that is stored within a single file (you open the file in TrueCrypt and enter your passphrase then the disk appears in My Computer like a normal drive). Use only old versions (at least prior to 7.2). Version 5.0a is the one I recommend. Don't put too much trust in this software. The average joe or black-hat may not be able to decrypt your files but you should assume the corrupt intelligence agencies do have the ability. You can also try VeraCrypt, which is based on TrueCrypt and claims to have fixed security holes in TrueCrypt. I haven't tried VeraCrypt yet so this isn't a recommendation.
- Pidgin with cypherpunks OTR plugin Great for encrypted chat with other people who also have it installed, or who have CoyIM installed; or who have Zom, ChatSecure or Conversations installed on their phone. It can also be used for unencrypted chat with people who don't have any of those installed. You can log in with many already-existing accounts including XMPP, Google, AIM, Yahoo and more. Once again, you should assume the corrupt intelligence agencies can decrypt your communications, but, at the very least, you're making it difficult for them.
- Process Explorer and Process Monitor Two small stand-alone programs for viewing and monitoring what's running on your computer. I also recommend Svchost Process Analyzer (also stand-alone) for getting detailed info about running instances of svchost.exe; arguably Windows' worst security hole.
- QuickHash Excellent stand-alone program for obtaining file hash info, hash verifying, file & directory comparison and more. If you don't know what a file hash is: it's a means of identifying files beyond the usual attributes (filename, size, date, etc). Extremely useful for making sure a file you've downloaded is the file you meant to download, and not some modified/infected file with the same name.
- Wireshark Open source packet analyzer. Excellent tool for investigating which programs are sending & receiving data over your Internet connection, and the nature of that data. Version 1.10 works in XP.
- 7-zip Probably the only program you'll ever need for creating and opening compressed files (ZIP, 7z, rar, etc). Free, lightweight and 100% awesome. It can also create self-extracting archives and split & re-join large files (a la HJ-Split/HJ-Join) for Internet sharing, transferring using a small flash drive, or backing up to optical discs.
- Foxit Reader Free alternative to Adobe Acrobat Reader. Newer versions are insultingly invasive. They even install a service on your comp that runs at all times. I use version 126.96.36.199 (or earlier) because it's really clean & lightweight.
- Notepad ++ Great alternative to Windows Notepad. Allows opening much larger files, is quite customizable, has a macro (automation) option, has more encoding options and allows the installation of all kinds of plugins; including spellcheck.
- CCleaner Good for conveniently clearing temp/junk files & usage history, and finding useless (and possibly problematic) registry entries. Also has a wipe option for making it difficult/impossible to recover data (eg, deleted files) from empty drive space. The software has recently become untrustworthy, so stick to older versions (version 4.17 & earlier should be good).
- CutePDF Writer Lets you print things to a PDF file. Shows up in your list of installed printers like an actual physical printer. Awesome for printing receipts & web pages that don't save properly, and for previewing how something is likely to print before you try printing it on your physical printer (to avoid wasting paper or toneink). It has many other uses too. Unfortunately, it attempts to install Ask Toolbar software these days so before you install it, install Ghostscript converter (a CutePDF Writer dependency) then disconnect your Internet and install CutePDF Writer. Be sure to uncheck any boxes related to installing a toolbar. Reconnect the Internet after the install completes.
- BabelSoft Media Preview Adds a thumbnail preview for video files
- Deluge Excellent open source torrenting software.
- LibreOffice or OpenOffice Free Microsoft Office alternative. I only have it installed for its text editor and for opening downloaded documents that were created in Microsoft Office or one of the alternatives.
- EaseUS Partition Master ° Easy to use software for partition managing (creating, resizing, merging, etc). Simply slide sliders to resize partitions and it does the rest.
- WinDirStat Generates a graphical representation of all your files, allowing you to easily identify what's taking up the most space. I also recommend dupeGuru ° for finding duplicate files.
- Recover Files Free software for recovering deleted files. Some good non-free ones include [email protected] NTFS File Recovery and iolo Search and Recover
- Macrium Reflect Free ° ° ° ° One of the best disk imaging programs in existence and it's free. It also does conventional file back-ups and disk cloning. If you haven't been creating disk images of your OS installs, now's the time to start; it's an extremely fast & easy way to restore your OS (as well as base programs, drivers, settings, and whatever else was on the drive when you created the image) without having to do a complete reinstall of everything.
- Audacity Excellent free audio recording & editing software. Version 2.0.6 works with XP.
- Gavotte RamDisk ° ° Software that can create a ramdisk using your unusable RAM in XP. As you probably know, M$ imposed an artificial memory limit on XP. There have been patches/hacks created to remove the limit. If you can't get those patches/hacks to work with your hardware (or don't want to try), you can still make use of your extra RAM by using this software to create a ramdisk and moving your pagefile to it. You should probably have at least 8GB of total RAM installed if you want to do this. If you only have 4GB or 6GB it would still make sense to create a ramdisk but you'll want to use it for something else, such as your Firefox temporary files folder, or maybe a second smaller pagefile.