CRACK Windows 8.1 Enterprise 6.3.9600.16384 (64-bit) Greek
Windows Server 2020 R2: Windows Server 2020 R2 Standard: D2N9P-3P6X9-2R39C-7RTCD-MDVJX: Windows Server 2020 R2 Datacenter: W3GGN-FT8W3-Y4M27-J84CP-Q3VJ9: Windows Server 2020 R2 Essentials: KNC87-3J2TX-XB4WP-VCPJV-M4FWM: Windows 8.1: Windows 8.1 Professional: GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9: Windows 8.1 Professional N: HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B. Update that enables Windows 7 and Windows Server 2020 R2. Download KMS ACTIVATOR 2020 Crack for Windows and Office.
KMSAuto Net Activator 2020-2020 Portable Download Free 32
Windows Server 2020 Standard. Enterprise/Pro, Office 16/project/ visio, Windows Server 2020 R2 all versions. Windows Server 2020 is the seventh release of the Windows Serverserveroperating program created by Microsoft as a part of their Windows NT family of operating systems. At the same time, Windows 7, Windows Server 2020 R2, the equivalent of the Windows 7 server, was released. KMSAuto++ - KMS- Windows VL: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2020, 2020 R2, 2020, 2020 R2, 2020, 2020.
Ratiborus KMS Tools 2020 + Portable [Crack] Download
Its common advantages are: Compact file size. ConsoleAct is a relatively new, command line KMS based Microsoft products universal activator made by Ratiborus from Russia. KMSAuto Net is the activator of Microsoft Products such as Windows & MS Office. KMS Tools 2020 Portable is a very powerful application and you can use it for KMS activator office 2020, KMS activator office 2020 and also more. Posted by on July 16, 2020 in Activator, Activators, KMSAuto Net, software, Tools, Windows No Comments.
- Kms activator 2020 - Tips 2 Fix - There's Always A Way
- Windows 10 Enterprise Activator
- KMS Activation for Windows Server 2020
- Ratiborus KMS Tools 01.11.2020 With Crack [Activator
- Windows Server 2020 x64 VL with Update October 2020
- Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2020 v5.1 For Windows
|1||AAct Portable 4.2 Download Windows And Office Activator Soft||66%|
|2||KMS ACTIVATOR  Download - Free Crack for Windows and||26%|
|3||KMSPico Download Official KMSPico Windows 10 2020||37%|
|4||Free Download Microsoft Windows & Windows Server & Office||12%|
|5||KMSoffline Activator v2.1.6 Latest 2020||45%|
|6||Download Windows Server 2020 R2 Evaluation (180 days) from||26%|
|7||KMSAuto++ 1.5.5 Final Windows Office Activator||62%|
|8||Windows 07 Activator + Product key [Updated]||88%|
|9||Fix Windows Update errors via DISM or System Update||43%|
|10||Download Windows 7 Ultimate Loader By Daz Final Activator||86%|
Free Download Microsoft Windows Server 2020 v1607 x64
Most commonly we are seeing this when the KMS host is running on Windows Server 2020 or Windows Server 2020 and the KMS client is Windows 7 or Windows Server 2020 R2. An update is needed for the KMS host running on Windows Server 2020 and an update is needed for the KMS host running on Windows Server 2020 to be able to activate KMS clients that. Windows 8.1 Activator Loader Free Download 100% Working. This full version program is tested on several OS on windows xp to 10 as well as office 2020 to 2020. Server 2020 r2 activator. Windows Server all versions serial number and keygen, Windows Server serial number, Windows Server keygen, Windows Server crack, Windows Server activation key, Windows Server download keygen, Windows Server show serial number, Windows Server key, Windows Server free download, Windows Server bc0d find serial number.
Activation key [v1.5.4, v1.0.7] KMSAuto Net – KMS Server based Windows
Windows 7 and Windows Server R2 Volume Activation Technical Reference Guide This reference guide is for information technology (IT) implementers whose organizations are planning deployments of Volume Activation versions of the Windows. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2020 R2 rollups (monthly rollups and security-only updates) are applicable by default to the following Windows 8.1 Industry-based embedded product: Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise. Product Key: GT63C-RJFQ3-4GMB6-BRFB9-CB83V. Windows Home Server OEM Activator Keygenl - Attacco dei https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=2193. Customers who have purchased the Extended Security Update (ESU) for on-premises versions of this OS and trying to deploy ESU on new.
- Windows Server 2020 R2 KMS activation
- Ratiborus KMS Tools 01.08.2020 Free Download [Latest
- Try Windows Server 2020 R2 on Microsoft Evaluation Center
- Download Windows Loader v2.2.2 by Dar Free 2020
- AAct Portable 4.2 Download Windows And Office Activator
- Solved: Windows Server 2020 R2 Patch Level - Cisco Community
- Crack Windows - Office (KMS Tools Portable)
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2020 R2 KMS-activation
- How to Activate Windows with your KMS Server - KMS License
Activate Windows Server 2020 R2 Crackl
To do this, follow these steps. New virtualization tools, Web resources, management enhancements, and exciting Windows 7 integration help save time, reduce costs, and provide a. Follow the instructions to activate your copy of Windows Server. Office 219, 2020, 2020, 2020 (32/64 bit). KMSPico Download Official KMSPico Windows 10 2020 Edition useful as kmspico windows 10 activator and kmspico windows 7 and kmspico for windows 8.1 activator.
AAct Activator v4.2 By Ratiborus
AAct Portable 4.2 Download Windows And Office Activator Soft. Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 free download - Windows & Office. Aact V3.9 Portable Crack Latest Version Free Download 2020. Mini KMS Activator Ultimate is the latest edition for windows Activation that helps you to activate all Windows and all Office Products in a more reliable way. It went into production on July 22, 2020, and widely uses on October 22, 2020, less than three years after the release of its predecessor.
Io is out of meta. Europa DPS are on pabetter than her, without the single target downside (Io single target damage are shit). Her buffs doesn't stack with Tia (same buff doesn't stack in this game), even her AoE gather job are replaced by Tia.
World Boss P2? Werner can do it too and provide better score with his DPS. Saying that it's hard to park without Io is a silly argument/excuse, because you don't really care about WB at all if you refuse to learn to park without Io. So why bother?
Rufus? He's one of the worst pick as newbie because his DPS are crap without CL20 (huge investment). Even then, his DPS aren't impressive either after CL20, unless you really like him.
The honest answer to 'Which Ranger Is The Best To Build First?' is don't build them at all until you reach endgame (if you have Europa), they're in a silly position right now that even Asin DPS are on pabetter than them (a fucking Tank, KoG on drug & they're pretty high). Just pray that KoG will buff them soon.
Example of the joke like in-game skills translate:
- Asin - S2 LB can be used 1 more times within 7 seconds, not 7 more times within 1 second.
- Lime - S1 make struck enemy take 25% increase MATK, not increase her MATK by 25%.
- Grandiel - S2 LB increase critical damage, not critical chance
Grand Chase for Kakao Discord
Tier List & Chaser Cost
YOU CAN REROLL FOR EUROPA ON 24TH OR 30TH
Firstly, buy Muse & Reruby (best Healer & DPS pet for early game) from Pet Shop and join an active Guild.
Clearing World 1-2 to 1-6 will give you S units, they are enough to get you through W1. Don't have to Awaken (Pink Stars) them, just upgrade & evolve them to 6★ +12, equip them with trash gears that drop randomly from dungeon.
You should play the game manually and get used to it 1st. Auto battle pretty useless because the AI is dumb and everything getting harder in later stage.
Clear every single content that are available. You might stuck here and there but it's doesn't matter, just come back and clear it later after you got enough BP (Battle Power).
DON'T SPEND YOUR GEMS FOR ROYAL/PREMIUM SUMMON (UNLESS YOU'RE A WHALE). You will get a lot of free 'Royal Summon' tickets from events/achievements during early game & you can buy 'Premium Summon' ticket with Prana as well. Check currencies section and this post for more information.
DON'T CLAIM ALL THE ENERGY from leveling, events & achievements. Hoard most of it in the mailbox until you unlock Chaser Dungeon (W4 16-6).
ALWAYS USE UP ALL THE ENERGY DURING HOT TIME, DON'T LET IT STAY OVERCAP. The energy will stop regen after capped and you'll lose 12 energy per hou288 energy per day/2016 energy per week, it's a HUGE RESOURCES LOSS.
PARTY SKILLS RAISE STIMULATION, INVINCIBILITY & RESURRECT ONLY!! ACCELERATION, RALLY ZONE & ENDLESS GROWTH DOESN'T STACK WITH PETS & UNITS BUFFS!! DON'T RAISE IT!! Read party skills section for more information.
Focus on getting Assault/Mage/Ranger S units & Evostones from the events & achievements. You need it as fodder to raise your SR units and these three are your main DPS.
You can rush two 'Chaser' only with all the resources from 'Let's Go' events/achievements, after that everything will slow down, so DON'T PICK SOMETHING FUNNY FROM REWARDS.
All the SR select tickets from events don't have Europa, Hwarin, Io & Nelia. You should save all the free 'Royal Summon' tickets from events/achievements to summon Europa.
You will get five SR select tickets by clearing W1~W3 Let's Go Events. W2~W6 map completion, Daily Login, Mandragora Bingo & GP shop SR ticket are random not selectable.
Generally as new player you wanna focus on meta DPS (Europa/Nelia) first to rush content for better resources. Meta change with every new Chaser release & balance patch, take it with a grain of salt.
There no absolutely best lineup for PvP after Tia available, you have to adjust your team based on the opponent defense. You may use the classic Tia + Europa + Lime + Nelia lineup, but don't expect it can work well against every defense. Seek suggestion from top PvP players in Kakao Discord if you wanna take PvP seriously (Official Discord lacking top players).
Check the comment for build priority.
FUTURE META - TIA + EUROPA + NELIA + AMY (PVE) / LIME (PVP)
- Europa - She protecc, she attacc, but most importantly - SHE BROKENLY OP. You should hoard all the Assault materials until you get her.
- Werner - Best physical DPS in the game currently. Am really not sure why a bunch of people against picking him as newbie, it's not like you have much choice if you don't have Europa... Lire lack AoE, Io locked behind paywall & she isn't the best anymore, Rufus worst Ranger currently although he still viable in PvP (which will completely replace by Nelia Chaser soon).
- Nelia - Best
titiesDPS in the game, but sadly she's locked behind paywall. However, she might be available on the next 'Titanic Growth' event (or remain locked until Tia available). So, I would just wait until she's unlocked to start the game.
- Amy - SP generator, mainly for PvE.
- Lime - Provide debuff cleanse & CC immunity. She's 100% needed in PvP, no loli no PvP UwU.
*You should priority building DPS to CL20 first instead of Tank, due to most of the game modes have time limit & some of the boss battles have increase damage over time mechanics (which mean you can't tank forever).
*Don't bother CL20 any current Tank if you're new player, leave them at CL0/CL5 and save for Tia (new cancerous OP Tank in KR server, estimate available on global servers around a month)
- Arsad - 20% gold buff for Dimension Boss. Don't have to build him, just set him in your DB party
and let him die.
- Jin - Best PvE Tank. Provide magical/skill damage buff, 25% critical chance with pet (Hoya), CC immunity & debuff duration reduction after LB, up to 70% damage reduction after Chaser Awakened.
- Ronan - Provide invincible to prevent debuff and one-hit knockout. Don't waste too much resource on him in the early game, he won't die easily thank to his passive. You use him as a sub tank (e.g. Jin + Ronan + Amy + Europa/Veigas) to abuse his invincible chain (S2 > Ult > S2) on some tough battles only.
Pets are linked to a specific hero (1:1 basis), which mean if the linked hero is weak then the pet will be useless, except some pets that provide useful buffs (e.g. Holy & Hoya).
Using a pet does not require the specific hero, but leveling a pet will require the specific hero it linked to.
The linked hero will receive an increase in Health/Defence/Attack stats as the pet levels, so it's better to focus on DPS pets (e.g. Nelion & Howl).
Pet 'Hero Stats' doesn't scale with level, it scale with total amount of dupes that feeded instead. Example Lv.30 pet gives 6.6k BP only, but Lv.60 pet will gives 25.5k BP to the linked hero.
It's not recommended to leveling pet as F2P because it need huge amount of dupes (Gems).
Pet Leveling Cost by EZWA
Focus on Assault + Mage/Ranger in the early game, it's up to you later after reaching Lv.100 on these three.
Generally you wanna focus on Assault/Mage/Ranger for more DPS, Healer if you have a hard time to survive, Tank is the least important. You can clear all the PvE contents with merely Lv.100 Tank HT until World 7, because the game AI never target Tank first and they have high defense stats.
HT Calculator by Miller-#8367
Due to SAME BUFF DOESN'T STACK in this game so there only three party skills that you should raise:
- Stimulation -
The one and only party skill in the game. Provide SP and 40% CDR at max level for skills spamming.
- Invincibility - Useful in high tier PvP & some stage to prevent one hit GG.
- Resurrect - Max upgrade it to remove the skill CD penalty, so you could cast skill right away after revived an unit.
All of it are needed, priority Physical/Magical Damage Increase and Cooldown Reduce.
IGNORE DEFENDER PASSIVE, it apply in PvP defense only & not a priority for newbie.
Upgrade & fuse them till 5★/6★ to fill the 'Fusion Bonus' bar for S Select Ticket, DON'T USE EVOSTONE ON IT. Sell all the 5★/6★ units on Friday for 'Jackpot Chance'.
It's always better to buy MCs (Monster Cards) from Honor Shop and fuse them till 6★ for extra Prana & 'Fusion Bonus' pts. However, you don't have to do so if lacking resources.
Don't buy 2★ MCs to upgrade 3★/4★ units, buy 1★ MCs instead because:
- Around 9x 1★ MCs are needed to upgrade 3★ units/31x 1★ MCs to upgrade 4★ units.
- Around 5x 2★ MCs are needed to upgrade 3★ units/17x 2★ MCs to upgrade 4★ units.
- So 300x 1★ MCs (1500 Honor's) are able to upgrade around 33x 3★ units/10x 4★ units.
- But 100x 2★ MCs (1500 Honor's) are able to upgrade around 20x 3★ units/6x 4★ units only.
UPGRADE & EVOLVE THEM TO 6★ +12 then feed it to SR units. 42x 6★ +12 S units/Spendid Shinies of the same Class are needed to Fully Awakening a SR unit.
Don't fuse S units if you're not pulling Royal/Premium Summon, it will heavily slowdown your progression. Let's say you get 70 S units per month:
Standard Radiant Shinies Farm
- 70/7 = 10 Radiant Shinies
- 70/5*((1*0.4)+(0.6*0.39)) = 8.876 Radiant Shinies
- 70/2/7 = 5 Radiant Shinies
- 70/2/2/7 = 2.5 Radiant Shinies
Royal/Premium Summon gain you excess amount of S units & that's why you may fuse some of them, don't do so if you farm normally.
Save at least one copy of them, throw them to expedition, you never know when will they suddenly become meta.
DON'T USE DUPLICATES/RADIANT SHINIES FOR NORMAL AWAKENING (PINK STAR). You should save them for Transcendence & Chaser Awakening, because Radiant Shinies farm require a lot of Gold:
- Duplicate = 2 Radiant Shinies in all Awakening.
- Non-Duplicate = 1 Radiant Shiny in Chaser Awakening, unusable in Transcendence Awakening & only worth around 60% Radiant Shiny value in Nomal Awakening (which mean you shouldn't use non-dupe for Normal Awakening).
Transcendence Awakening available after Fully Awakened (6 Pink Stars), it enable you to upgrade SR unit skills.
Total of 5 dupes S10 Radiant Shinies + 100k Prana are needed to Fully Transcending a FA unit.
200 Evostones + 5m Gold are needed for the first Limit Break (3 Blue Stars), and another 200 Evostones + 7.5m Gold for second Limit Break (6 Blue Stars).
Check Official/Kakao Discord for recommended skills upgrade.
Further Awakening that available after Fully Transcended (6 Blue Stars). You need CL20 to unlock all the passives & skills upgrade, IT'S HEAVILY TIME-GATED SO YOU SHOULD PRIORITY DPS UNITS 1ST.
Chaser Crystals can be acquire by farming Chaser Dungeon, or craft with Radiant Shinies. You can unlock CL0 instantly with 'Chaser Open Ticket', it's the best item to buy in the Chaser Shop if you decide to spend $.
It's not worth to CL25 an unit unless you're a whale, the resources required for CL20~25 are almost equal to CL0~17.
Check Official/Kakao Discord for recommended traits.
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
You need seven S units/Spendid Shinies of the same Class to do it. Upgrade and evolve all of them to 6★ +12, after that 'Awaken' one of them with the other six units, transfuse it after Fully Awakened.
𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝟱★ 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡 (𝗦𝗥 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗔𝗥𝗠)
*Do this only if you pull a lot of Royal/Premium Summon.
Use S units/Spendid Shinies of the other Classes that not your current priority (e.g. Tank), 'Awaken' them till 5★ only then transfuse it for SR Crystals to craft the Radiant Shinies that you need. It's a gamble move since it might give you SR Shiny (40%) instead of SR Crystals (60%).
𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗦 & 𝗗𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦
It's always better to promote Raid Gears & Dimension's Weapons unless it was 6 tiers different and you don't have the materials (e.g. T11→T17 but you don't have the mats for T13), then it's better to craft a new sets.
Different tiers of Raid Gears can work together, just need to be same set/color. Example you can equip T14 weapons and T11 armors, the set effects will still active as long as it's the same set/color.
Don't use Gems to magic enchant & reidentify unless you're a megalodon, the rates are shit.
DPS benefit more from secondary stats due to they have high attack, at least get 'Great' True Damage Chance on main weapon if possible.
Not recommended to reroll additional stats on Raid Gears & Dimension's Weapons that below T26, because Raids/DC's R1~R5 are pretty easy, you don't need perfect stats to clear it.
You can maintain the first additional stat with 'Advanced Promotion', it's worth only if you have perfect stat on it. 'Special Promotion' will maintain both additional stats, but require $$$.
This is the random stats overview, check Official/Kakao Discord for recommended build.
T1~T5 Accessories can be acquire by farming Dimensional Boss, you can fuse Accessories of the same rank to get a higher ranked Accessory as well.
T6 Accessories can be acquire by fusing two T5 Accessories, or buy from Equipment Item Shop with Arena Coin. It has 3 different sets & bind on equip, one 'Common Equipment Removal Kit’ is needed to unbind it whenever you wanna unequip.
You can reidentify the random stats of T6 Accessory with 5 Arena Coins, this is the stats overview.
Artifacts can be acquire by clearing Alter of Time or buy directly from Artifact Exchange Market.
Upgrade it till +3 is enough on early game, you may use gamble method (Gold Sink) to achieve +9 if you have excess amount of Gold later.
Save Artifact Shield for Legendary Artifact, it's not worth to use it on Normal Artifact.
Buy it directly from Gems Shop or craft it with Aernas Essence that drop from Guild Boss.
You should equip all your main SR units with Exclusive Weapon, upgrade priority DPS so you can equip runes on them to further increase their damage.
You could buy & sell Job Specific Weapon for Aernas Essence to craft Exclusive Weapon, it use less Gems (save around 50 Gems per weapon) but cost 500k Gold to craft.
Here's a table detailing how many dupes are required for every level by Kanelia#0165
*Credit to GC Kakao Discord.
Runes are used to further enhance Exclusive Weapons and not bind on equip, you may remove Runes from the slots anytime as your wish.
An Exclusive Weapon can only have one Normal and one Special Rune attached at their respective slot.
In order to attach a Rune to a weapon, the weapon needs to be of a certain enhancement level:
- +4 - Normal Rune slot unlocked.
- +8 - Special Rune slot unlocked.
- Normal - Attack/Defense/HP.
- Special - Damage dealt increase to specific class/Damage received decrease from specific class.
Just like Exclusive Weapons, Runes follow an EXP system and can enchance up to +5.
Runes of the same type are require for enhancement. Special Runes can only be enhance with Special Runes, and vice versa.
It's not necessary for the enhancement material to have the same stat as the Rune to be enhance. However, Runes that are enhanced cannot be used as enhancement material.
Here's a table showing how many Runes are required for every level by Kanelia#0165
𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞 (𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗘𝗬)
You should open SilveGold Chest in the early game because it give the most 3★ A units per key, fusing 3★ will gain you more S units than fusing 4★ due to the low cost of MCs to upgrade them.
Open Platinum/Diamond Chest only if you have excess amount of keys, or you reached end game and used up all the free Gems from early game events & achievements.
Rare Pet Chest is a scam because it's random, just let it rot.
You gain more than 1500 Gems per week from PvP, daily quests & weekly login. Basically you will never run out of Gems, so just spend it instead of hoarding it.
- Unlock all expediton and skill research slots.
- Weekly Blessing of Valors (300 Gems).
- 150 Energy (200 Gems) - Mass spam it whenever there got adventure dungeon event, or if you wanna speed up the progress.
- Daily Defense Reset
- Exclusive Weapon (1700 Gems)/Job Specific Weapon (1400 Gems).
- 2x Expedition Reward Buff (1500 Gems) - Mainly to speed up account leveling in the late game.
It's better to buy Premium Hero Summon Ticket than Evostone if you're building multiple Classes/Teams. ALWAYS PULL WITH 10 TICKETS FOR THE BONUS S UNIT.
Buy Evostone if you're focusing on single unit, unless you like to play with RNGesus.
You shouldn't buy Premium Summon Ticket unless you're done with your main team, it may greatly speed up/slow down your early game progression due to the RNGesus, do it at your own risk if you insist.
- Premium Hero Summon Ticket
- Shiny Cookie
- Raid Ticket
- Bleesing of Valor
- SR Hero Summon Ticket
- 1★ Monster Cards
You can expand your inventory by click on the '+' button, recommended minimum:
- Hero - 200
- MC - 400
- Equipment - 200
- Accessory - 80
Set at least one slot for Dimension Boss Card, the other slots just swap between AExp/Monster Cards depend on what you need.
Set four different Classes on every party for maximum great success chance, this is your main way to get various chest.
You can set 5 slots AExp with 2x Expedition Reward Buff to rush account level in the late game.
Make sure to fill your friend slots because it's the main way to get Adventurer's Mark, just spam and add random players from the list. Check your friends list regularly and delete/replace someone that are inactive.
Avoid joining Guild that have terrible win rate or refuse to let you participate in GW, because it's your main GP income.
Always use up all your Evostones exchange counts everyday for extra GP/Prana, just request the Evostones you exchanged back later.
Guild Boss - Able to summon five times per week by Guild Leader or Co-Leader, attack when you saw it available for extra rewards.
Guild War - Always attack twice after the battle start, it doesn't matter you win or not, YOU WON'T GET REWARDS IF DIDN'T ATK.
You can pick and raise a Shiny after cleared W3 11-3.
Shiny 'Hunger Level' affect the 'Condition' & 'Shiny Point' you gain, make sure to keep it well fed (90%++).
Collect Shiny's Gift on 100% CONDITION ONLY for maximum rewards.
It's recommended to farm boss stage that drop BoV, because HT contribute around 20% of your total BP.
Not recommended to farm boss stage that drop S units, because the drop rate are shit (1~2%).
Don't have to farm Chaser Dungeon right away, save the ticket for W6+ (better rewards).
You can spend Energy faster by farming on Hard Mode (3★ the stage to unlock it, World 1 excluded). It cost 2x Energy and give 2x rewards, stackable with card flip & 3x Energy Consumption Boost.
Play manually & flip card to rush farming is not a bad idea with the cost of 1~2% less resources.
500 Runs Card Bonus Statistics:
- 2X - 113 (22.6%)
- 3X - 291 (58.2%)
- 4X - 96 (19.2%)
There are a total of 8 monster types, each with their own corresponding power level. The higher the level, the more Gold you get.
Select your opponent and set the ‘Number of Wanted Criminals’ from 10 to 100. Monsters deal greater damage and receive lesser damage when the number of wanted criminals increases.
You can retry as many times as you want until you get a satisfy result, as long as you haven't acquire the reward.
You should summon Gardosen, Troll & Mercuria for the 'Summon Reward' (3 times per day) to maximize Evostones gain per day.
Overcapping - Pause & end the battle at 99%, then start another round of DB to overcap the daily limit.
Attack as many DB as possible (even doing 1m damage is fine), this is the main way to get Residues for Magic Enchant right now.
Clear until you stuck, only need to clear the highest rank afterward.
Reset DD only if you need some quick Evostones & BoVs, not worth to reset it on a daily basis.
Additional Entry Trick:
Let's say today is Monday (Mage Evostones) and tomorrow is Tuesday (Assault Evostones).
- Clear Daily Defense like usual.
- Buy additional entry, DON'T CLEAR IT. The extra entry will carry over to Tuesday.
- The number will glitch and still show that you've one entry only, but actually you've two entries now, just clear it.
- Buy another additional entry and clear it too.
- So now you cleared three rounds of Tuesday Daily Denfense, that's it.
Always pick 'Hero Card' & 'Prana Card', you may choose the card with 10 Illusion's Compass Shards if the probability of raffle is 1/4.
Most of the stages are beatable without recommended BP, just need to have proper party and learn the trick. Ask for help in Official/Kakao Discord or search for video guide in YouTube if you're stuck.
You can clear all the Epilogue Dungeon weekly for Prestige Potions, or ignore it if you're lazy.
Each rank has one dungeon, Single Mode has three difficulty for each dungeon while Dual Mode has only one difficulty. There got various rewards:
- Basic Reward (5 times per week) - Can be acquire by clearing Single & Dual Mode.
- Card Bonus (10 times per week) - Can be select after clearing Single & Dual Mode, require 10 Raid Tickets.
- Gold Bonus (50 times per week) - Can be acquire on Dual Mode only.
- Both Single & Dual Mode has a chance to drop Special Runes.
- Only Dual Mode has a chance to drop random equipment.
You should clear extra 15~20 rounds per week on R1/R2 for the Gold Bonus, unless you're lazy.
Reset function only resets the basic reward that can be acquire 5 times per week.
You don't need the specific SS unit for the Dungeon Buffs in most of the stages, although some stages can be cheese with them (e.g. Dark Rasel & Dark Belile). Just set them in your party
Having both Physical & Magical DPS will make your life easier, because certain stage have high resist to Basic/Physical Damage or Skill/Magical Damage. Switch your party according to it, or just bring the specific SS unit.
It's possible to clear R6 with 700k+ BP, as long as you have meta DPS. Play smartly, lure the mobs and kill it one by one, don't stay in one spot.
Endgame scoring content. Just score some damage for the rewards, don't have to focus on it.
Another endgame scoring content, you can enter the boss stage without clearing all the source stages. Each season last four weeks, just score some damage for the rewards.
YouTube Guide by Silvia (Check Video Description):
Tank Source Stage
Assault Source Stage
Mage Source Stage
Archer Source Stage
Healer Source Stage
𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘
Time attack challenge. Hoard all the tickets until you're able to clear R5+, or sell it if you need some Gold.
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥/𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢'𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥
These modes doesn't reset and it's where your BoV/Gem/Gold/S unit/Royal Summon Ticket mainly come from in the early game, clear until you stuck.
At least max the Gold & Honor bar if you don't like PvP, only need 2 kills to win a match.
Ignore PvP defense, it's not a priority for newbie.
Arena registration start on Monday, then Arena matches will be held everyday on the remaining six days from Tuesday to Sunday. You can participate in the middle of the week, but it may result in fewer defense deployment chances.
You have 15 matching chances & must set three attack parties to participate in PvP with other players. YOU CAN CHANGE THE PARTY DEPLOYMENT ORDER AT THE BATTLE PREPARATION SCREEN DURING A MATCH.
You may leave defense team empty, but you should set one party at least for the additional defense reward. 'Defender Passive' are not applied in this mode.
PvP follows auto battle format based on the party deployment and skill use frequency, both attack team & defense team can use party skills.
A total of 3 rounds will start in order of deployed parties, each round has a 90 seconds limit. If you give up a battle, you will lose the current round & proceed to the next round, team with at least 2 victories wins the match.
When both players have the same number of survivors, then whichever player has the higher total remaining HP wins. If the total remaining HP also the same, then the defense team wins.
You can acquire a participation reward after using up the 15 entrance chances, and additional rewards when you win & defend successfully.
Console Update 6.1 – Patch Notes
Added to patch notes on January 29:
- Karakin loot and sound changes
- Updated Survivor Pass: Shakedown, Matchmaking, Sound, and Bug Fixes
- Added Known Issues for Custom Match, Mastery System, and Sound
Season 6 is upon us and it brings with it a brand new island to the Battlegrounds. Karakin has risen like its namesake from the sea to bring intense action and quick gameplay to PUBG. New dangers, new weapons and a whole new island await, so let's drop into the action of Update 6.1.
PST: January 17 3:00AM ~ Live server maintenance end
CET: January 17 12:00PM ~ Live server maintenance end
- Region: NA
- Perspective: TPP
- Mode: Solo
- Map: Random (Karakin will have much higher chance of being chosen than other maps)
PST: January 29 10pm - January 30 1am CET: January 30 7am - 10am
Live maintenance schedule may change. We will update you if there are any changes made.
What is the PTS (Public Test Server)?
The PTS (Public Test Server) is a separate PUBG server that is free for anyone who already owns a copy of PUBG. The purpose of the test server is not just to provide a preview of upcoming features, but to find the issues and bugs we need to solve as soon as possible. To take part in the test, all you have to do is own a copy of PUBG.
All player data, statistics, etc from the test server will not carry over to your live server account.
You can search and download the “PUBG - Public Test Server” on the Microsoft Store or the 'My Games and Apps' menu.
You can find the "PUBG - Public Test Server" in the 'Purchased' section of your Library.
NEW MAP: KARAKIN"Higher tension, faster pace: Welcome to Karakin."
Karakin is a 2x2 km island off the coast of Northern Africa. It’s an arid, rocky environment that provides wide-open terrain and challenging engagements. It’s small, fast, and dangerous: Expect the tension of Miramar combined with the pace of Sanhok. Maximum of 64 players can play on Karakin per match. Players should expect long distance rifle engagements in the mountains, tactical urban conflict, and claustrophobic underground combat. And with the introduction of the Black Zone, Karakin reveals its twist: a map that's layout changes every match.
Black Zone (Karakin Only)
Our new hazard, the Black Zone only available in Karakin, levels buildings into smoking ruins.
- The Black Zone is designed to push players out of the safety of a building.
- The hazard is random: towns and compounds can be undamaged, totally flattened, and everything in between.
- The mix of buildings and ruins evolves in real time throughout the match: Meaning don't always expect that building you run to for cover to be there late in the match.
- Remember, if you hear the siren, and you are inside that purple circle on the minimap- evacuate!
- Buildings destroyed by the Black Zone will be marked with X on the minimap.
To change up siege play, we're introducing Breach Points which can be destoyed with Sticky Bombs in Karakin.
- Certain walls and floors can be destroyed with sticky bombs making new breach points
- This feature presents more tools for our players: For campers, it allows more sight lines/windows to be created.
- For squads going on the offensive however, there are new options for storming buildings- “Do we blast in through the back of the building, or through the roof- maybe both?” the choice is yours!
- And for explorers, we’ve hidden many secret areas for those players with a spare Sticky Bomb or two, and a keen nose for loot.
At PUBG we are dedicated to providing new experiences for you, the player, and pushing what’s possible in our genre. We can’t wait for you to experience it for yourself!
Karakin Loot IncreaseWe heard your feedback during the testing phase of Karakin and have now increased and rebalanced loot on our newest Battleground.
To ensure you can drop in and loot up quickly above around, we’ve rebalanced loot spawns to improve your overall experience. There’ll now be much more loot to go around for you and your squad.
We understand and agree that feeling a need to rush and breach a tunnel each match to get that sweet, sweet loot just didn’t feel great. So, we’ve increased above-ground spawn rate of healing and boost items, as well as scopes to get you battle ready quicker. We hope this will allow you to explore Karakin more freely without feeling required to breach a tunnel just to find enough of that sweet, sweet loot to survive.
Please keep the feedback coming, it’s appreciated as always and we look forward to continually improving Karakin alongside our passionate community.
- Increased 2x, 3x, 4x scopes
- Increased healing/boost items above ground
- Modified ratio of total SDMR muzzle attachments due to increased spawn rate of those weapons
- Decreased number of melee weapons, canted sights and magazine attachments
- Removed Sawed-off from Karakin
New Vehicle: Motor Glider"Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee."
Added a new vehicle: Motor Glider
- Motor Glider will be available on Erangel and Miramar
- Motor Glider has two seats; one for pilot and one for passenger who can shoot and use any weapon from the backseat
- Motor Glider will be spawned around the map
- To takeoff, you must gain the necessary speed of 65 km/h then pitch up by pushing down (Xbox One: L-Stick / PS4: L3).
- You'll start to take off automatically once you hit 70 km/h.
- Motor Glider's fuel consumption rate is tied to the engine speed - the more throttle you apply, the faster you will run out of gas.
- Motor Glider will be spawned with empty gas. Fuel up before starting the engine.
- There's no maximum altitude you can reach, the sky is the limit! But engine will start losing power the higher the altitude you are at.
- Use (Xbox One: L-Stick / PS4: L3) to control the pitch and the roll of the aircraft
- Adjust the throttle by holding (Xbox One: LT & RT / PS4: L2 & R2) buttons
- Hold (Xbox One: Y / PS4: Triangle) buttons when on the ground to engage handbrake
Survivor Pass: ShakedownCommunity Mission
- Whether you have purchased Premium Pass or not, all players can join together to fill the Community Accomplishment Gauge, then claim in-game skin rewards and unravel the hidden story of Karakin.
- The mission gauge can be filled by finding collectibles on the Battlegrounds.
- Players who find and open special Cardboard Boxes will be able to loot one of the 3 different objects.
- When collected, they are reflected on the Community mission accomplishment gauge as follows:
- Disc piece: Counts as 1 point toward Community Missions Goal
- Broken disc: Counts as 2 points toward Community Missions Goal
- Old DVD: Counts as 3 points toward Community Missions Goal
- On the Community Mission tab, you can see your achievement score and earn XP in proportion to the individual contribution score.
- There are three tracks of Season Missions
- Each track will be released monthly on January, February, and March.
- Tracks that are locked will show the time left before it is unlocked.
- You can check the updated season mission list by clicking R-Stick(Xbox)/R3(PS4) on the main menu.
- Season mission list UI appears only once, and you can use R-Stick(Xbox)/R3(PS4) hold to redirect to News & Events banner web-link afterwards.
- Players can earn large amount of XPs when completing Progression Missions.
- Tracks 1, 2 contains a set of 8 missions each with each mission difficulty increasing gradually allowed for all players.
- Track 3 contains a set of 10 missions with each mission gradually increasing difficulty allowed for players with the Premium Pass.
- Milestones are completed when a set goal has been achieved related to daily, weekly, and challenge missions.
- Example: Complete 70 total daily missions
- These are challenging missions which require using designated weapons.
- Weapon lists:
- Skorpion (Handgun)
- Win94 (SR)
- QBZ (AR)
- AKM (AR)
- QBU (DMR)
- You can claim level-up items for the next season as a premium pass mission reward.
- These items are non-marketable, and they will be activated when the next season (Season 7) starts.
- Level-up Items in the Survivor Pass List:
- 5 Levels item x 2
- 1 Level item x 5
Survival Title System
- Rewards for Survivor Title System Season 5 will be granted at the beginning of Season 6.
- SP will be soft-reset, with your performance in Season 5 counting towards your starting SP in Season 6.
GAMEPLAYFiring mode change improvement
- Added an option to set second firing mode for AR, and SMG weapons, which have 3 firing modes (Single, Burst, Auto).
- If you pick up the weapon that doesn't have auto mode after setting auto as first and single as second preferences, it will automatically set as single.
- Increased AR spawn amount by 20%
- Slightly decreased Gas Can and Handgun spawns
- 22% increase to overall loot spawned
- Additional 22% increase to total number of ARs spawned
- This means the total number of ARs spawned on Miramar is now 44% higher than before.
Featured + Others (3 Random maps)
- Replaced Vikendi with the new map, Karakin. (Vikendi will still be playable on Custom Match)
- Featured map: Karakin
- Others: Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok
- The featured map could be disabled if it causes long matchmaking time, and it will turn into all random map selection.
Vikendi will rotate out to make room for Karakin. Maps that are rotated out will still be available for play in custom games.
Speaking of Vikendi, since we launched the snowy slaughterhouse back in December of 2018, we've received a lot of feedback. Performance, spawn balance, and even buildings were all places with room for improvement, some of which we already attempted but we feel we can still do better. That said, while Vikendi is on vacation we'll be going in and doing a bigger revamp of the map than we've previously done. When it's time for it to come back, there will be plenty of new stuff for you to explore and enjoy. Until then, trade in your snowballs for sticky bombs and hot drop into the new hotness!
We also know that MP5k and G36C are beloved weapons and we want them to be used continuously. We are looking to make these weapons available on other maps in the future after analyzing which map it would fit the most.
- You can see your PUBG ID on the end of game screen
- Known Issue: Character model is not shown on PUBG ID.
- You can see a player’s PUBG ID while spectating them
- Added 'PASS' menu in the main lobby
- Vehicle Adv. tab has been added on the controller guide page to provide specific key details on certain vehicles.
- Players can now preview DLCs that are on Add-Ons Tab in the STORE.
- "Cheating" category has been added as an option when reporting a player.
SoundGun Handling Sounds Renewal
- Improved reload and weapon changing sound effects.
- Proceeded the detailed expressions of the collar of the clothes and the attachment of the weapon were reinforced during the reload operation.
- In Aiming/Scoping, the degree of trembling sound in weapon's attachments details varies depending on the type of weapon.
- Sounds are divided into two, Handgun and non-handgun, and handgun has less trembling or none attachment detailed sounds compared to non-handguns.
- Improved detailed expressions on objects such as hand-to-body contact, collar-to-shoulder squeaks, etc. during vaulting
- When Vaulting, sound outputs that fits the material (Concrete, Metal, Wood)
- Lowered the volume of wind sound effect in the moonlight.
- Reduced duration, volume and sound radius of Black Zone sirens
- Reduced explosion volume and frequency of Black Zones
- Reduced volume and sound radius of Care Package planes
We're working to resolve this issue and improve logic related to sound in and around bunkers. As this is a complex issue, it will take some time to be resolved and we expect to push the updated sound logic to live servers in the April update.
PerformanceAdded below features to all console devices.
- Dynamic resolution
- Adjusts the screen resolution depending on the performance to maintain a stable framerate.
- Toggle option to have the feature turned on/off will be added in a future patch.
- Sharpen Post Processing
- Provides clearer visuals.
- Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO)
- Produces more realistic shadows.
- Optimized the world location calculating process to reduce occurrence of hitching.
SKINS & ITEMSThe following items will be added to the Store after Update #6.1 hits live servers:
- Added 5 Golden Dragon skins
- Added 4 Golden Phoenix skins
- Added 9 Seollal skins
- Added PUBG -Supply Pack: Season 6 ($9.99)
- 1,600 G-Coin
- Hipster Jean Jacket
- Hipster Skinny Jeans
- Hipster Canvas Shoes
- Added PUBG - Shakedown Pack ($14.99)
- Survivor Pass: Shakedown
- 5 Levels
- Karakin Head Wrap
- Jamila Diamondback Top
- Jamila Diamond Leg Pants
- Jamila Kontra Shoes
- Fixed an issue where camera view is located incorrectly when changing seat to driver's seat during ADS.
- Fixed an issue where M249 ironsight was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where hold option for prone isn't working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where character's upper body would be displayed incorrectly after using a throwable while sitting on the backseat of a motorbike on FPP.
- Fixed an issue where the character's overhead UI isn't aligned with the character model.
- Fixed an issue where the helmet equipped on Customize is visible on the character's head on PUBG ID.
- Fixed an issue where handgun size is displayed incorrectly on Last Match screen.
- Fixed an issue where inventory was not correctly ordered.
- Fixed an issue where inventory text was not displayed when inventory was turned on.
- Fixed an issue where the ambient noise is louder than intended in certain weather types on Vikendi.
- Fixed an issue where Tommy Gun skin texture is displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the lower body would be displayed incorrectly when putting on certain PGI skins on a male character.
Known IssuesCustom Match
- An issue where you are unable to join the custom match session if you accept the custom match invite before you start PUBG
- You are able to enter the custom match normally if you accept an invite while PUBG is on.
- We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.