Full text of "Personal Computer World (2020-07)(VNU
TP-LINK Archer T2UH comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Skype; IP Paging; IP Cameras; Networking Equipment; Refurbished VoIP; VoIP Accessories; On Sale *New VoIP Hardware* WFH & Remote Office Essentials; New To VoIP; VoIP Phone Services; Shop by VoIP Service Provider; Reseller Partner Program; VoIP Buyers Guides; Solution Bundles; VoIP Support; Fulfillment; Sales & Promotions; VoIP Provisioning; Our VoIP Experts. At the Wisconsin State AFL-CIO we are gathering stories to show how Wisconsin families have been helped by this important Act. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. Ran LSP-Fix on Win7 64x - Now Unable to Load Any Webpage https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=3157.
ICZI 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, Mini USB Extender Splitter
KeyExtender KeyExtender can change any key on the keyboard into other keys or disable keys you dislike. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. Mesh-networking kits, instead of using a single router, use multiple access points. This article lists the module IDs that you can use in Microsoft. In this case, you can place the node.
Keygen amazon.com: Thustar USB Document Camera, 8MP (2448P) Auto
Yealink DECT Repeater RT30. Last Name: Please enter your last name(at least 1 character). Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Photo Pos Pro photo editor 3.30 license key is illegal and prevent future development of Photo Pos Pro photo editor 3.30. Your account at your fingertips. GAMIVO is a platform to find, compare and buy digital software keys.
Cracked amazon.com: Trucker Bluetooth Headset with Microphone
Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Parts like Key & Lock Cylinders/Key Extender are shipped directly from authorized GM dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty. Logitech - Browse our selection of equipment, with headsets ideal for private calling and conferencing equipment designed for video calls. On July 30, 2020, 02: 34: 58 PM. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1.
Games Crack - All the Latest Games, Cracks, Keygen, Hacks
Official: 3 unveils Skype internet phone. Cancel 0 Cart 0 items in shopping cart. The AV-HLC100 can use Skype TX as one of the sources, which enables broadcast-quality video communication. Posts 0 Topics DAP-1720. Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones in Bulk Packaging Plus Free 3 ft USB Extender Visit the Logitech Store 3.5 out of 5 stars 96 ratings.
- Windows Media Center now with fully working guide on
- Teach, Learn, and Make with Raspberry Pi
- Repeaters for DECT Telephones
- Connect internet through Ethernet not from WIFI on windows
- Learn about the BT Hub Manager
NGN Gateway EMG202 / Gate 300 (SIP / H.323), 96, 50
AT-OME-EX-KIT is an HDBaseT extender for video, control, Ethernet, and USB for modern AV communications and collaboration. Step 4: End all processes that are related to KeyExtender Even you uninstall KeyExtender in Control Panel and remove invalid keys in the registry, there are still some folders left in hard drive. This is a simple yet accurate description. Using the Wireless Display Adapter from Microsoft, you can watch your favorite videos, use your Windows apps, browse and edit photos, respond to emails, all on your HDTV. Download New Microsoft Edge Browser.
TP-Link RE360 AC1200 Universal Dual Band Range Extender
USB 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1 (SuperSpeed USB) For years, the USB 2.0 has been firmly entrenched as the de facto interface standard in the PC world with about 6 billion devices sold, and yet the need for more speed grows by ever faster computing hardware and ever greater bandwidth demands. Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard. Note: Generally, you should use Wi-Fi for the setup process. Nov 21. RetriX (Universal Emulator) Enhanced Edition. Backup Key Recovery; PhotoPad Photo Editor Free; VideoPad Masters Edition; VideoPad Video Editor Free for Mac; Utilities.
- VR-Zone Tech News for the Geeks Oct 2020 Issue by VR Media
- Comfast Cf-wr301s Hot Sale Dual Antennas Long Range Wifi
- POLYCOM REALPRESENCE GROUP SERIES ADMINISTRATOR'S MANUAL
- How to use Microsoft Dexterity Sanscript code to determine
- Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Router
- Amazon.com: cisco jabber headset
- LiveJournal: Discover global communities of bloggers who
- Vulnerability: Infiltrating a network via Powerline
- Full text of "Computer Shopper #U2013 February 2020"
- Yealink DECT Repeater RT30
Serial key open APK File - for Windows - Download - XAPK
To find documentation, firmware, software, or other files, enter a whole or partial Model number in the text search box. Portable Hotspot Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com. Game Portal where you can find a variety of games to Crack, Cheat, Hack, Keygen or just Download the Game. Dell electronics and accessories page has customer reviews, hot deals-of-the-day and popular categories to help quickly locate the right products. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.
RTX 4022 C GAP Compatible DECT Repeater (Range Extender)
Posts 0 Topics DAP-1860. It has several modules such us Zortam Auto tagger, Mp3 Organizer, ID3 Tag Editor, Mp3 Player, Mp3 Normalizer, BPM Analyzer. Wisconsin's Family and Medical Leave Act under attack https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=3139. DC DC 0.9-6V to 3.3V Auto Buck Boost Step UP Step Down Converter Board Power Supply Module $18.99. Microsoft codenames are given by Microsoft to products it has in development, before these products are given the names by which they appear on store shelves.
How to Configure my Range Extender
Anytime Data Plans allow Dialog customers to access the internet anytime with additional. Minimal sound distortion. Specifications - SmartDock – Logi B2B Support reference. Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. NEW Hipshot BT8 Bass Extender Key for Fender + American Standard - CHROME $ Trending at $ Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.
Digital Citizen Life in a digital world
Selling for 50 USD, the Huawei Summit is an affordable smartphone with all the essentials. Key extender 3 96 skype. I have a USB extender cable which is about 3 feet long, but when I add it to the webcam's cable, there is no picture and Skype says there is no camera attached. Share everything on your Surface with the Mini DisplayPort to. USB 3.0 vs. eSATA speed for external storage?
- Full HD Webcam 1080P with Microphone Free Tripod Cover
- Logitech User Manuals Download
- WiFi Signal Strength Basics
- How to work from home: the mouse, monitor, keyboard and
- Tribit XBoom Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Review: Premium
- 3 Ways to Change Microsoft Outlook Password
- Amazon.com: WiFi Extender- WiFi Range Extender Up to
Mega eTextbooks release thread (part-1)! Find your textbooks here between $5-$25 :)
- Kindly note that the price range mentioned above is only for the books in the megathread list. Any requested books unavailable in the list can cost more, so please do not make any wrong assumptions.
- If you find your book in the thread below, comment "PMed" below and then send your request by clicking here (expect super quick replies).
- Don't mention the title of the book in comments section, please
- Almost all the books are in their latest editions and some of them are available in multiple editions too
- All the payments would be upfront and accepted payment modes are PayPal/BTC/ETH/LTC. Gift cards can also be accepted in special cases
- Books are delivered through Google-Drive or Dropbox links within a few minutes/seconds of payment
- You can also send requests via email/Google-Hangouts request/Skype request to [email protected] for faster communication
- If you don't find the book in the list, you can send your new request to the mod by clicking here
- If you want solution manuals/testbanks, you can also request them to the mod by clicking here
- Please subscribe the sub to find all the latest textbook releases
- Also, upvote the megathread if you found it useful
- Thousands of students have already been helped. Here is the proof
- 5 lb. Book of ACT Practice Problems: Manhattan Prep
- Java Illuminated, 4th Edition: Julie Anderson & Hervé J. Franceschi
- Business Anthropology, 2nd Edition: Ann T. Jordan
- HTML5 and CSS3, Illustrated Complete, 2nd Edition: Sasha Vodnik
- BTEC Level 3 National IT Student Book 1 (BTEC National for IT Practitioners): Karen Anderson et al
- BTEC Level 3 National IT Student Book 2 (BTEC National for IT Practitioners): Karen Anderson et al
- Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition: Patricia A. Potter & Anne Griffin Perry & Patricia Stockert & Amy Hall
- Financial Instruments: Equities, Debt, Derivatives, and Alternative Investments: David M. Weiss
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, 15th Edition: April Hazard Vallerand & Cynthia A Sanoski & Judith Hopfer Deglin
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 11th Edition: Betty J. Ackley & Gail B. Ladwig & Mary Beth Flynn Makic
- Time Series and Panel Data Econometrics: M. Hashem Pesaran
- Pocket Companion for Physical Examination and Health Assessment (Jarvis, Pocket Companion for Physical Examination and Health Assessment), 6th Edition: Carolyn Jarvis
- Federal Taxation of Estates, Trusts and Gifts: Cases, Problems and Materials, 4th Edition: Ira Mark Bloom & Kenneth F. Joyce
- Management and Cost Accounting, 6th Edition: Alnoor Bhimani & Charles T. Horngren & Srikant M. Datar & Madhav Rajan
- Power System Analysis and Design (Activate Learning with these NEW titles from Engineering!), 6th Edition: J. Duncan Glover & Thomas Overbye & Mulukutla S. Sarma
- Android Boot Camp for Developers Using Java, 3rd Edition: A Guide to Creating Your First Android Apps: Corinne Hoisington
- Spanish B for the IB Diploma Student's Book (IBS): Sebastian Bianchi & Mike Thacker
- Introduction to Computing and Programming in Python, Global Edition: Mark J. Guzdial & Barbara Ericson
- Business English, 12th Edition: Mary Ellen Guffey & Carolyn M. Seefer
- Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases, Global 16th Edition: Fred R. David & Forest R. David
- Bibliometrics and Research Evaluation: Uses and Abuses (History and Foundations of Information Science): Yves Gingras
- Understanding and Negotiating EPC Contracts, Volume 1: The Project Sponsor's Perspective: Howard M. Steinberg
- IB Economics: Study Guide (International Baccalaureate), 2nd Edition: Constantine Ziogas
- Subscription Marketing: Strategies for Nurturing Customers in a World of Churn: Anne Janzer
- Derivatives: A Guide to Alternative Investments: David M. Weiss
- GPU Programming in MATLAB, 1st Edition: Nikolaos Ploskas & Nikolaos Samaras
- Solid State Electronic Devices, Global 7th Edition: Ben Streetman & Sanjay Banerjee
- Enhancing Children's Cognition With Physical Activity Games: Phillip Tomporowski & Bryan McCullick & Catherine Pesce
- The Science of Nutrition, 4th Edition: Janice J. Thompson & Melinda Manore & Linda Vaughan
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!, 4th Edition: LWW
- IB Spanish B (International Baccalaureate): Ana Valbuena & Suso Rodriguez-Blanco
- IB Physics Study Guide 2014 (Ib Diploma Program), 2014 edition: Tim Kirk
- IB Physics Course Book 2014 (International Baccalaureate), 2014 edition: Michael Bowen-Jones & David Homer
- Physics for the IB Diploma Second Edition (-), 2nd Edition: John Allum
- Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Edition: Patricia A. Potter & Anne Griffin Perry & Patricia Stockert & Amy Hall
- Cracking the AP Calculus BC Exam, 2017 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation): Princeton Review
- The Essential World History, Volume I: To 1800, 8th Edition: William J. Duiker & Jackson J. Spielvogel
- The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD's Week-by-Week Admissions Handbook, 2nd Edition: Suzanne M. Miller
- Business Communication Essentials, Global 7th Edition: Courtland L. Bovee & John V. Thill
- A Pocket Guide to Public Speaking, 5th Edition: Dan O'Hair & Hannah Rubenstein & Rob Stewart
- A Pocket Guide to Public Speaking, 5th Edition: Dan O'Hair & Hannah Rubenstein & Rob Stewart
- Economics (McGraw-Hill Series in Economics), 20th Edition: McConnell
- Manager's Guide to Excellence in Public Relations and Communication Management (Routledge Communication Series): David M. Dozier & Larissa A. Grunig & James E. Grunig
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition: Marc Loudon & Jim Parise
- Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences, 2nd Edition: Gregory J. Privitera
- Social Psychology (MindTap for Psychology), 10th Edition: Saul Kassin & Steven Fein & Hazel Rose Markus
- Python Playground: Geeky Projects for the Curious Programmer: Mahesh Venkitachalam
- SAT Premier 2017 with 5 Practice Tests: Kaplan
- Barron's NEW SAT, 28th edition (Barron's Sat (Book Only)): Sharon Weiner Green M.A. & Ira Wolf Ph.D. & Brian W. Stewart M.Ed.
- Research Methods, Design, and Analysis (12th Edition): Larry B. Christensen & R. Burke Johnson & Lisa A. Turner
- Trigonometry, 11th Edition: Margaret L. Lial & John Hornsby
- Discovering the Essential Universe, 6th Edition: Neil F. Comins
- Small Business Management: Launching & Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures, 18th Edition: Justin G. Longenecker & J. William Petty & Leslie E. Palich & Frank Hoy
- Principles of Econometrics, 4th Edition: R. Carter Hill & William E. Griffiths & Guay C. Lim
- Games, Strategies, and Decision Making, Second Edition: Joseph E. Harrington
- Community Policing, 7th Edition: Partnerships for Problem Solving: Linda S. Miller & Kären M. Hess & Christine M.H. Orthmann
- Police Administration: Structures, Processes, and Behavior, 8th Edition: Charles R. Swanson & Leonard J. Territo & Robert E. Taylor
- Life-Span Development, 16th Edition: John Santrock
- Understanding Movies, 13th Edition: Giannetti, Louis D
- SAT Premier 2017 with 5 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Video Tutorials (Kaplan Test Prep): Kaplan
- Separation of Powers in Practice: Tom Campbell
- Television Criticism, 3rd Edition: Victoria J. O'Donnell
- Research Methods in Practice: Strategies for Description and Causation, 2nd Edition: Dahlia K. Remler & Gregg G. Van Ryzin
- An R Companion to Applied Regression, 2nd Edition: John Fox Jr. & Harvey Sanford Weisberg
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics, 8th Edition: Bernard Rosner
- Biochemistry: A Short Course, 3rd Edition: John L. Tymoczko & Jeremy M. Berg & Lubert Stryer
- Principles of Marketing, Global 17th Edition: Philip Kotler & Gary Armstrong
- Management, 11th Edition: Ricky Griffin
- Tools for Business Decision Making, 8th Edition: P. Kimmel, J. Weygandt, and D. Kieso
- Access to Health, 14th Edition: Rebecca J. Donatelle & Patricia Ketcham
- Macroeconomics: Principles and Policy, 13th Edition: William J. Baumol & Alan S. Blinder
- Essentials of Genetics (8th Edition): William S. Klug & Michael R. Cummings & Charlotte A. Spencer & Michael A. Palladino
- Nutrition & You, 14th Edition: Joan Salge Blake
- New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Access 2016: Intermediate: Mark Shellman & Sasha Vodnik
- Excellence in Business Communication, Global 12th Edition: John V. Thill & Courtland L. Bovee
- Krugman’s Economics for AP®, 2nd Edition: Margaret Ray & David Anderson & Paul Krugman & Robin Wells
- Fundamentals of Physics Extended, 10th Edition: David Halliday
- Statistics: Unlocking the Power of Data, First Edition: Robin H. Lock
- Experiencing the Lifespan, 4th Edition: Janet Belsky
- Georgia Politics in a State of Change, 2nd Edition: Charles S. Bullock & Ronald Keith Gaddie
- Experience Sociology, 2nd Edition: David Crouteau
- Foundations of Marketing, 7th Edition: William M. Pride & O. C. Ferrell
- Gardner's Art through the Ages, 4th Edition: A Concise Global History: Fred S. Kleiner
- Psychology in Action, 11th Edition: Karen Huffman & Katherine Dowdell
- Differential Equations and Linear Algebra, 3rd Edition: Stephen W. Goode & Scott A. Annin
- Organic Chemistry, Global 9th Edition: Leroy G. Wade & Jan W. Simek
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide: Associate Exam: Joe Baron & Hisham Baz & Tim Bixler & Biff Gaut & Kevin E. Kelly & Sean Senior & John Stamper
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical), 13th Edition: Janice L. Hinkle & Kerry H. Cheever
- Budgets and Financial Management in Higher Education:Margaret J. Barr & George S. McClellan
- The Children of Eve: Population and Well-being in History: Louis P. Cain & Donald G. Paterson
- PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS, 6th Edition: ROBERT H. FRANK, BEN S. BERNANKE, KATE ANTONOVICS, ORI HEFFETZ , PER J. NORANDER
- Research Methods in Psychology: Evaluating a World of Information, 2nd Edition: Beth Morling
- The Practice of Statistics in the Life Sciences, 3rd Edition: Brigitte Baldi & David S. Moore
- International Trade, 3rd Edition: Robert C. Feenstra & Alan M. Taylor
- The Human Record: Sources of Global History, Volume I: To 1500, 7th Edition: Alfred J. Andrea & James H. Overfield
- Guide to Presentations, 4th Edition: Lynn Russell & Mary M. Munter
- The Human Services Internship, 4th Edition: Getting the Most from Your Experience: Pamela Myers Kiser
- Corporate Finance, 4th Edition: Core Principles and Applications (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Est): Ross
- Exploring Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Comprehensive (Exploring for Office 2016 Series): Mary Anne Poatsy & Keith Mulbery & Jason Davidson & Robert Grauer
- Introduction to Geographic Information Systems, 8th Edition: Kang-tsung Chang
- Stats: Data and Models, Global 4 Edition: Richard D. De Veaux & Paul Velleman & David E. Bock
- Law Express: International Law, 2nd Edition: Stephen Allen
- Principles of International Economic Law, 2nd Edition: Matthias Herdegen
- M&F (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press), Student Edition 3: David Knox
- International Trade: Theory and Policy, 10th Global Edition: Paul Krugman & Maurice Obstfeld & Marc Melitz
- Differential Equations as Models in Science and Engineering: Gregory Baker
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2014 release): Andrew Faulkner & Brie Gyncild
- Principles of Evaluation and Research for Health Care Programs: Karen (Kay) M. Perrin
- Communicating for Results: A Guide for Business and the Professions, 10th Edition: Cheryl Hamilton
- Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise 9th Edition: Eugene F. Brigham & Joel F. Houston
- The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction: Sean Cain & Mike Laird
- Basic Environmental Technology: Water Supply, Waste Management, and Pollution Control: Water Supply, Waste Management and Pollution Control, 6th Edition: Jerry A. Nathanson M.S. P.E. & Richard A. Schneider M.S. P.E.
- Introduction to Natural Language Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes): Henriette de Swart
- Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation): Princeton Review
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 for Architects and Designers, 12th Edition: Prof. Sham Tickoo Purdue Univ. & CADCIM Technologies
- Critical Concepts: An Introduction to Politics, 5th Edition: Janine Brodie & Sandra Rein & Malinda S. Smith
- Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Outlook 2016: Intermediate: Corinne Hoisington
- Differential Equations: Computing and Modeling (Edwards/Penney/Calvis Differential Equations), 5th Edition: C. Henry Edwards & David E. Penney & David Calvis
- Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice (What's New in Curriculum & Instruction), 9th Edition: Gary D. Borich
- Exploring Economics, 7th Edition: Robert L. Sexton
- Maternal-Child Nursing, 4th Edition: Emily Slone McKinney & Susan R. James & Sharon Smith Murray & Kristine Nelson & Jean Ashwill
- Foundations of Financial Management, 16th Edition: Stanley Block
- Understanding Art, 11th Edition: Lois Fichner-Rathus
- College Algebra with Modeling & Visualization, 5th Edition: Gary K. Rockswold
- Landmarks in Humanities, 4th Edition: Gloria Fiero
- The World of Music, 7th Edition: David Willoughby
- Managerial Decision Modeling with Spreadsheets: Pearson New 3rd International Edition: Nagraj Balakrishnan & Barry M. Render & Ralph M. Stair
- America on Film: Representing Race, Class, Gender, and Sexuality at the Movies, 2nd Edition: Harry M. Benshoff & Sean Griffin
- The Business Writer’s Handbook (Business Writer's Handbook), 11th Edition: Gerald J. Alred & Charles T. Brusaw & Walter E. Oliu
- Behavior Modification in Applied Settings, 7th Edition: Alan E. Kazdin
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals: Michael Sullivan
- Operations Management: Sustainability and Supply Chain Management, 12th Edition: Jay Heizer & Barry Render & Chuck Munson
- Our Social World: Condensed, 4th Edition: Jeanne H. Ballantine & Keith A. Roberts & Kathleen Odell Korgen
- Mastering ArcGIS, 7th Edition: Maribeth Price
- Nutrition: Concepts and Controversies, 14th Edition: Frances Sizer & Ellie Whitney
- Market-Based Management, 6th Edition: Roger J. Best
- Sociology, 15th Edition: John J. Macionis
- Microeconomics, 7th Edition: Perloff
- The Norton Introduction to Literature (Shorter Twelfth Edition): Kelly J. Mays
- Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory: Misty E. Vermaat & Steven M. Freund & Corinne Hoisington & Eric Schmieder & Mary Z. Last
- Thematic Cartography and Geovisualization: Pearson New 3rd International Edition: Terry A. Slocum & Robert B McMaster & Fritz C Kessler & Hugh H Howard
- Language Files: Materials for an Introduction to Language and Linguistics, 12th Edition: Department of Linguistics
- Project Management: A Managerial Approach, 8th Edition: Jack R. Meredith & Samuel J. Mantel Jr.
- Intermediate Accounting, 16th Edition: Donald E. Kieso & Jerry J. Weygandt & Terry D. Warfield
- Digital Systems, 12th Edition: Ronald Tocci & Neal Widmer & Greg Moss
- Financial Management: Concepts and Applications: Stephen Foerster
- Social Problems: A Down to Earth Approach, 11th Edition: James M. Henslin
- Nutrition Counseling and Education Skill Development, 3rd Edition: Kathleen D. Bauer & Doreen Liou & Carol A. Sokolik
- Accounting Information Systems, 13th Edition: Marshall B. Romney & Paul J. Steinbart
- The Bedford Researcher, 5th Edition: Mike Palmquist
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business, 17th Edition: Marisa Anne Pagnattaro & Daniel R. Cahoy & Julie Manning Magid & O. Lee Reed & Peter J. Shedd
- Ethical Obligations and Decision-Making in Accounting, 4th Edition: Text and Cases: Steven Mintz
- Introduction to Solid Modeling Using SolidWorks 2016: William Howard
- The Art of Public Speaking, 11th Edition: Stephen Lucas
- The Macro Economy Today, 13th Edition: Bradley R Schiller
- Social Problems, 6th Edition: John J. Macionis
- Macroeconomics: Theories and Policies (Pearson Series in Economics (Hardcover) 10th Edition: Richard T Froyen
- Calculus with Applications, Brief Version, 11th Edition: Margaret L. Lial & Raymond N. Greenwell & Nathan P. Ritchey
- HIST4, Volume 2: Kevin M. Schultz
- Earth: An Introduction to Physical Geology, 12th Edition: Edward J. Tarbuck & Frederick K. Lutgens & Dennis Tasa
- Essentials of Oceanography, 12th edition: Alan P. Trujillo & Harold V. Thurman
- Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences 9th Edition: Frederick J Gravetter
- Abnormal Psychology: An Integrative Approach, 7th ed.: David H. Barlow, V. Mark Durand
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders (Oxford Psychiatry Library), 2nd Edition: Samar Reghunandanan & Naomi A. Fineberg & Dan J. Stein
- Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides), 2nd Edition: Mathias,Matthew & Gallagher,John
- Front-End Web Development: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide: Chris Aquino & Todd Gandee
- iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (Big Nerd Ranch Guides), 6th Edition: Keur,Christian & Hillegass,Aaron
- Marketing Communications (Expo), 7th Edition: Chris Fill & Sarah Turnbull
- U.S.-Chinese Relations, 2nd Edition: Perilous Past, Pragmatic Present: Robert G. Sutter
- The Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, Global 11th Edition: Frederic S. Mishkin
- Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation, 5h Edition: Stephen H. Penman
- Applied Linear Regression, 4th Edition: Sanford Weisberg
- Mastering pfSense: David Zientara
- Discourse in Context: Contemporary Applied Linguistics Volume 3
- Virtualization Complete: Business Basic Edition (Proxmox-freeNAS-Zentyal-pfSense): Lee R. Surber
- The Psychology of Advertising, 2nd Edition: Bob M. Fennis & Wolfgang Stroebe
- World Politics: Interests, Interactions, Institutions (3rd International Student Edition): Jeffry A. Frieden & David A. Lake & Kenneth A. Schultz
- Business Law, 13th Edition: Text and Cases
- Give Me Liberty! An American History, Brief Fourth Edition, Volume One: Eric Foner
- Management Information Systems, 7th Edition: Ken J. Sousa & Effy Oz
- Problem Solving Cases In Microsoft Access and Excel, 14th Edition: Ellen Monk & Joseph Brady & Emillio Mendelsohn
- CFIN (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press): Scott Besley & Eugene Brigham
- Inventing Arguments, Brief (Inventing Arguments Series), 4th Edition: John Mauk & John Metz
- Systems Analysis and Design (Shelly Cashman Series), 11th Edition: Scott Tilley & Harry J. Rosenblatt
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2015 for Windows, Web, Windows Store, and Database Applications: Comprehensive: Corinne Hoisington
- Marketing: An Introduction, Global 13th Edition: Gary Armstrong & Philip Kotler & Marc Oliver Opresnik
- Starting Out with Java from Control Structures through Data Structures: From Control Structures through Data Structures, 3rd Edition: Tony Gaddis & Godfrey Muganda
- The Legal Environment Today (Miller Business Law Today Family), 8th Edition: Roger LeRoy Miller & Frank B. Cross
- Foundations of American Education (What's New in Foundations / Intro to Teaching), 8th Edition: L. Dean Webb & Arlene Metha
- Object-Oriented Data Structures Using Java, 4th Edition: Nell Dale & Daniel T. Joyce & Chip Weems
- Hollywood's America: Understanding History Through Film, 5th Edition: Steven Mintz & Randy W. Roberts & David Welky
- Discover Sociology, 2nd Edition: William J. Chambliss & Daina S. Eglitis
- World Regions in Global Context: Peoples, Places, and Environments, 6th Edition: Sallie A. Marston & Paul L. Knox & Diana M. Liverman & Del Casino, Vincent, Jr. & Paul F. Robbins
- Horngren's Financial & Managerial Accounting, The Managerial Chapters, Global 5th Edition: Tracie L. Miller-Nobles & Brenda L. Mattison & Ella Mae Matsumura
- Auditing: A Risk Based-Approach to Conducting a Quality Audit, 10th Edition: Karla Johnstone & Audrey Gramling & Larry E. Rittenberg
- Food Around the World: A Cultural Perspective, 4th Edition: Professor Margaret Emeritus McWilliams Ph.D. R.D.
- Edexcel AS/A level Business 5th edition Student Book: Dave Hall & Carlo Raffo & Dave Gray & Alain Anderton & Rob Jones
- The Practice of Qualitative Research: Engaging Students in the Research Process, 3rd Edition: Sharlene Nagy Hesse-Biber
- Mosby’s Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 2nd Edition: Daniel N. DeMaio
- Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 3rd Edition: Lorrie L. Kelley & Connie Petersen
- Workbook for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 3rd Edition: Lorrie L. Kelley & Connie Petersen
- LANGE Review: Computed Tomography Examination: Sharlene M. Snowdon
- Psychology, 3rd Edition: Daniel L. Schacter & Daniel T. Gilbert & Daniel M. Wegner & Matthew K. Nock
- Essentials of Investments (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate), 10th Edition: Zvi Bodie
- Management Information Systems for the Information Age, 9th Edition: Stephen Haag & Maeve Cummings
- Geographic Information Science and Systems, 4th Edition: Paul A. Longley & Michael F. Goodchild & David J. Maguire & David W. Rhind
- Biochemistry Concepts and Connections: Dean R. Appling
- Current Issues and Enduring Questions, 10th Edition: Sylvan Barnet & Hugo Bedau
- Roach's Introductory Clinical Pharmacology, 10th Edition: Ford, Susan M. & Roach, Sally S.
- Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers and Acquisitions (Wiley Finance), 2nd Edition: Joshua Pearl & Joshua Rosenbaum
- Introduction to Human Factors Engineering: Pearson New International Edition: Christopher D. Wickens & John Lee & Yili D. Liu & Sallie Gordon-Becker
- Documentation for Rehabilitation: A Guide to Clinical Decision Making in Physical Therapy, 3rd Edition: Lori Quinn & James Gordon
- Readings to Accompany Experience Humanities Volume 2: Roy Matthews & DeWitt Platt
- Iceland’s Financial Crisis: The Politics of Blame, Protest, and Reconstruction (Routledge Advances in European Politics): Philippe Urfalino & Irma Erlingsdóttir Valur Ingimundarson
- Operations Management: An Integrated Approach, 6th Edition: R. Dan Reid & Nada R. Sanders
- New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Access 2016, Introductory: Mark Shellman & Sasha Vodnik
- Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 5th Edition: Michael Patrick Adams & Norman Holland & Carol Urban
- The Structure of Argument, Eighth Edition: Annette Rottenberg & Donna Haisty Winchell
- Getting Noticed: A No-Nonsense Guide to Standing Out and Selling More for Momtrepreneurs Who 'Ain't Got Time for That': Lindsay Teague Moreno
- Contemporary Logistics, 11th Edition: Paul R. Murphy Jr. & Donald Michael Wood
- A Survey of Mathematics with Applications, 10th Edition: Allen R. Angel & Christine D. Abbott & Dennis C. Runde
- The Bedford Handbook, 10th Edition: Hacker. Diana & Nancy Sommers
- Motor Control: Translating Research into Clinical Practice, 5th Edition: Anne Shumway-Cook & Marjorie H. Woollacott
- New A-Level Physics: Essential Maths Skills: CGP Books
- Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications, Global 7th Edition: Kenneth E. Clow & Donald E Baack
- Microeconomics: Principles and Policy, 13th Edition: William J. Baumol & Alan S. Blinder
- Child Development and Education (6th Edition): Teresa M. McDevitt & Jeanne Ellis Ormrod
- Money, Banking and Financial Markets, 5th Edition: Kermit Cecchettim Stephen; Schoenholtz
- The Last Dance: Encountering Death and Dying, 10th Edition: Despelder
- New Products Management, 11th Edition: Crawford
- Abnormal Psychology, 13th Edition: Ann M. Kring & Sheri L. Johnson & Gerald C. Davison & John M. Neale
- Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Access 2016: Intermediate: Philip J. Pratt & Mary Z. Last
- Critical Issues in Clinical and Health Psychology: Poul Rohleder
- Gardner's Art through the Ages: The Western Perspective, Volume II: 15th Edition: Fred S. Kleiner
- Human Anatomy & Physiology: Erin C. Amerman
- Calculus, 2nd Edition: Bill L Briggs & Lyle Cochran & Bernard Gillett
- A History of Modern Psychology, 11th Edition: Duane P. Schultz & Sydney Ellen Schultz
- Congress Reconsidered, 11th Edition: Lawrence C. Dodd & Bruce I. Oppenheimer
- Theories of Personality, 8th edition: Jess Feist & Gregory Feist & Tomi-Ann Roberts
- American Government: Political Development and Institutional Change: 8th Edition: Cal Jillson
- Genetics: A Conceptual Approach, 5th Edition: Benjamin A. Pierce
- Listen to This, 3rd Edition: Mark Evan bonds
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis, 11th Edition: Anthony J. F. Griffiths & Susan R. Wessler & Sean B. Carroll & John Doebley
- Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 6th Edition: Paul D. Kimmel & Jerry J. Weygandt & Donald E. Kieso
- Gardner's Art through the Ages:The Western Perspective, Volume I: 15th Edition: Fred S. Kleiner
- Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data, 5th Edition: Michael Sullivan III
- Microbiology: An Introduction, Global 12th Edition: Gerard J. Tortora & Berdell R. Funke & Christine L. Case
- Laboratory Experiments in Microbiology 11th Edition: Ted R. Johnson & Christine L. Case
- Images, Ethics, Technology (Shaping Inquiry in Culture, Communication and Media Studies): Sharrona Pearl
- The Leisure Commons: A Spatial History of Web 2.0 (Routledge Studies in Science, Technology and Society): Payal Arora
- Resisting Work: The Corporatization of Life and Its Discontents: Peter Fleming
- Hermeneutica: Computer-Assisted Interpretation in the Humanities (MIT Press): Geoffrey Rockwell & Stéfan Sinclair
- Privacy, Big Data, and the Public Good: Frameworks for Engagement: Julia Lane Victoria Stodden Stefan Bender & Helen Nissenbaum & Julia Lane & Victoria Stodden & Stefan Bender
- Calculus for the Life Sciences, Global 2nd Edition: Raymond N. Greenwell & Nathan P. Ritchey & Margaret Lial
- Worlds Together, Worlds Apart: A History of the World: From the Beginnings of Humankind to the Present (Concise Edition) (Vol. Volume 2): Elizabeth Pollard & Clifford Rosenberg & Robert Tignor
- Differential Equations and Linear Algebra, 4th Edition: Stephen W. Goode & Scott A. Annin
- Career Fitness Program: Exercising Your Options, 11th Edition: Professor Emeritus Diane Sukiennik & Professor Emeritus Lisa Raufman
- Manual Therapy of the Extremities: Eric Shamus & Arie J. van Duijn
- Guide to Firewalls and VPNs, 3rd Edition: Michael E. Whitman & Herbert J. Mattord & Andrew Green
- Health and Wellbeing in Childhood: Susanne Garvis & Donna Pendergast
- Marketing: An Introduction, 12th Edition: Gary Armstrong & Philip Kotler
- MANAGING INNOVATION: Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change, 4th Edition: Joe Tidd, John Bessant
- Microsoft Visual Basic Programs to Accompany Programming Logic and Design, 8th Edition: Jo Ann Smith
- Basics of Web Design: Pearson New International Edition: HTML5 & CSS3, 2nd Edition: Terry Felke-Morris
- Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases: Competitiveness and Globalization, 11th Edition: Michael A. Hitt & R. Duane Ireland & Robert E. Hoskisson
- Absolute C++, 6th Edition: Walter Savitch
- Earth's Climate: Past and Future, Third Edition: William F. Ruddiman
- Research Methods in Human-Computer Interaction: Jonathan Lazar & Jinjuan Heidi Feng & Harry Hochheiser
- Financial Management: Theory & Practice, 15th Edition: Eugene F. Brigham & Michael C. Ehrhardt
- The Struggle for Europe: The Turbulent History of a Divided Continent 1945 to the Present: William I. Hitchcock
- Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation, Global 6th Edition: Sunil Chopra & Peter Meindl
- Give Me Liberty!: An American History (Brief Fourth Edition) (Vol. 2): Eric Foner
- Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 6th Edition: James W. Neuliep
- Case Studies in Abnormal Psychology, 2nd Edition: Ronald J. Comer
- Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology (SAGE Foundations of Psychology series), 2nd Edition: Alex Haslam & Craig McGarty
- DK Communication: Lisa A. Ford-Brown & DK Dorling Kindersley
- SEO 2017: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies: Adam Clarke
- International Organizations: Politics, Law, Practice, 2nd Edition: Ian Hurd
- IT Consulting Essentials: A Professional Handbook: Dave Faulise
- Student Solutions Manual, Chapters 1-11 for Stewart’s Single Variable Calculus, 8th Edition: James Stewart
- Give Me Liberty! An American History, Seagull 5E Vol 2: Eric Foner
- Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach, 3rd Edition: Ian Palmer
- Human Anatomy & Physiology, Global Edition: Elaine N. Marieb & Katja N. Hoehn
- The Essential World History, Volume I: To 1800, 7th edition: William J. Duiker & Jackson J. Spielvogel
- Ways of the World: A Brief Global History with Sources, Volume 2, 3rd Edition: Robert W. Strayer & Eric W. Nelson
- Budgeting and Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations: Using Money to Drive Mission Success: Lynne A. Weikart & Greg G. Chen & Edward M. Sermier
- The Cosmic Perspective, 8th Edition: Jeffrey O. Bennett & Megan O. Donahue & Nicholas Schneider & Mark Voit
- Innovation Management and New Product Development, 6th Edition: Paul Trott
- Total Fitness & Wellness, The MasteringHealth Edition, 7th Edition: Scott K. Powers & Stephen L. Dodd
- Stratégique (French 10th Edition): Gerry Johnson & Richard Whittington & Kevan Scholes & Duncan Angwin & Patrick Regnér & Frédéric Fréry
- Management: L'essentiel des concepts et pratiques (French Edition), 9th Edition: Stephen Robbins & David DeCenzo & Mary Coulter & Charles-Clemens Rüling
- Health Promotion Strategies and Methods 3rd Edition: Garry Egger, Ross Spark, Rob Donovan
- A Short Guide to Writing about Biology, 9th Edition: Jan A. Pechenik
- SCHAUM'S outlines College Chemistry, 10th Edition: Jerome L. Rosenberg, PhD, Lawrence M. Epstein, PhD & Peter J. Krieger, EdD
- Employment Law for Human Resource Practice, 5th Edition: David J. Walsh
- Managerial Accounting , 13th Edition: Carl S. Warren & James M. Reeve & Jonathan Duchac
- Fuentes: Conversacion y gramática (World Languages), 5th Edition: Debbie Rusch & Marcela Dominguez & Lucia Caycedo Garner
- European Energy Law and Policy: Heiko Krüger
- A History of Evil in Popular Culture: What Hannibal Lecter, Stephen King, and Vampires Reveal About America [2 volumes]: What Hannibal Lecter, Stephen King, and Vampires Reveal about America: Sharon Packer & Jody Pennington
- Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 7th Edition: Jerry J. Weygandt & Paul D. Kimmel & Donald E. Kieso
- Valuation Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises and Tests to Help You Master Valuation + WS (Wiley Finance), 6th Edition: Tim Koller & Marc Goedhart & David Wessels & Michael Cichello
- Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online, 2nd Edition: Brian Halligan & Dharmesh Shah
- The Hacker Playbook 2: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing: Peter Kim
- The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing: Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy (Syngress Basics Series): Patrick Engebretson
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition: Jon Erickson
- Ebersole & Hess' Toward Healthy Aging: Human Needs and Nursing Response, 9th Edition: Theris A. Touhy & Kathleen F Jett
- Work Motivation in Organizational Behavior, Second Edition: Craig C. Pinder
- Practical Packet Analysis, 2nd Edition: Chris Sanders
- Global Business Management Foundations, 2nd Edition: Leslie P Willcocks
- New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2016: Comprehensive, Loose-Leaf Version: June Jamrich Parsons & Dan Oja & Patrick Carey & Carol Desjardins
- Introductory Statistics, Global 10th Edition: Neil A. Weiss
- Practical Genetic Counseling for the Laboratory: Mckinsey L. Goodenberger & Brittany C. Thomas & Teresa Kruisselbrink
- Exploring Microsoft Office Access 2016 Comprehensive (Exploring for Office 2016 Series): Mary Anne Poatsy & Eric Cameron & Robert Grauer
- Critical Discourse Studies and Technology: A Multimodal Approach to Analysing Technoculture (Bloomsbury Advances in Critical Discourse Studies): Ian Roderick
- Introductory Digital Image Processing: A Remote Sensing Perspective (Pearson Series in Geographic Information Science), 4th Edition: John R. Jensen
- MCSA Guide to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Exam 70-462) (Networking (Course Technology)): Faisal Akkawi & Kayed Akkawi & Gabriel J. Schofield
- Leadership: Theory, Application, & Skill Development, 6th Edition: Robert N. Lussier & Christopher F. Achua
- Technical Calculus with Analytic Geometry, 5th Edition: Peter Kuhfittig
- Handbook of Technical Writing, 11th Edition: Gerald J. Alred & Charles T. Brusaw & Walter E. Oliu
- Introduction to Information Systems: Supporting and Transforming Business, 5th Edition: R. Kelly Rainer Jr., Brad Prince, Casey Cegielski, Alina M. Chircu, Marco Marabelli
- Film Art: An Introduction, 11th Edition: David Bordwell
- Statistics, 13th Edition: James T. McClave & Terry T Sincich
- Statistics with Stata: Updated for Version 12: Lawrence C. Hamilton
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Queer Psychology: Clarke, Victoria
- How Children Develop, Fourth Canadian Edition: Robert S. Siegler & Judy S. DeLoache & Nancy Eisenberg
- Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology, 8th Edition: Ronald J. Comer
- Health, Happiness, and Well-Being: Better Living Through Psychological Science: Steven J Lynn
- Meeting Special Educational Needs in Primary Classrooms: Inclusion and how to do it, 2nd Edition: Sue Briggs
- Technology and Society: Jan L. Harrington
- Complete Guide to Fitness & Health: ACSM
- Nutrition for Health and Healthcare, 5th Edition.: Ellie Whitney
- Voices of Freedom: A Documentary History (Fifth Edition) (Vol. 2): Eric Foner
- Principles of Behavior: 7th Edition: Malott, Richard,Shane, Joseph T.
- Empowerment Series: Social Work and Social Welfare, 8th Edition: Rosalie Ambrosino & Joseph Heffernan & Guy Shuttlesworth & Robert Ambrosino
- A Pathway to Introductory Statistics (Pathways Model for Math): Jay Lehmann
- Developing and Administering a Child Care and Education Program, 9th Edition: Dorothy June Sciarra & Ellen Lynch & Shauna Adams & Anne G. Dorsey
- Principles and Practice of Sport Management, 5th Edition: Lisa P. Masteralexis & Carol A. Barr & Mary Hums
- Interpersonal Communication Book, 14th Edition: Joseph A. DeVito
- Business and Professional Communication: KEYS for Workplace Excellence, 3rd Edition: Kelly M. Quintanilla & Shawn T. Wahl
- Intervention and Reflection: Basic Issues in Bioethics, Concise Edition (Explore Our New Philosophy 1st Editions): Ronald Munson
- Applied Time Series Analysis with R, 2nd Edition: Wayne A. Woodward & Henry L. Gray & Alan C. Elliott
- Mass Media and American Politics, 9th Edition: Doris A. Graber & Johanna L. (Louise) Dunaway
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 8th Edition: Donna D. Ignatavicius & M. Linda Workman
- World Prehistory, 9th Edition: Brian M. Fagan,Nadia Durrani
- Action (Central Problems of Philosophy): Rowland Stout
- The Basic Political Writings (Second Edition): Jean-Jacques Rousseau & Donald A. Cress & David Wootton
- College Mathematics for Business, Economics, Life Sciences and Social Sciences, Global 13th Edition: Raymond A. Barnett & Michael R. Ziegler & Karl E. Byleen
- Archaeology: A Brief Introduction, 12th Edition: Brian M. Fagan & Nadia Durrani
- A Short Course in Photography: Digital, 3rd Edition: Barbara London & Jim Stone
- Republic (Hackett Classics): Plato
What is and what is not Growth Hacking - with 100 examples.
Last week I wrote a post on inbound.org where I listed out some of the growth hacks I had thought of, like making a wordpress plugin for freelance consultants to accept leads via their website.
I want to get Reddit's thoughts on what is and what not considered growth hacking - I like to look at thing that are little grey in terms of examples, to see the a trend in which bucket people put them in.
Edit: Reddit - I'm not a marketing expert - I want to see what you think about these, and in your opinions which I got right and which I got wrong. I'd also love to see what has worked for you. Also - sorry for the formatting here...
I went through this list of 100 "Growth Hacks" from Search Engine Journal and i'm going to attempt to categorize them as either Growth Hacks or M for marketing (or maybe's)
Reddit please correct me as you do so well - and add other examples.
Neither - 1. Launch on a Tuesday Almost ALL websites see a dip in traffic on the weekend. Friday’s get lost in the weekend excitement as well. Monday’s are catch-up days for most. Tuesdays allow you to capture most of the week. This is why most music artists release their work on Tuesdays as well.
M - 2. SlideShare Commenting Get noticed by commenting on SlideShare presentations. Go ahead…try it, it works like a charm!
M -3. Amazon Book Reviewing and Commenting
If there are books published in your niche on Amazon and you’ve read them, start reviewing them. If there aren’t any books…well then, write one!
M - 4. Sign-up Functionality that Stays at the Top Use a hello bar style fixed position sign-up form.
Maybe -5. Add Exit Intent to the Website This is more common on blogs, but works just as effectively on your main marketing site.
It doesn’t have to be an offer for your product. It could just be a survey or a giveaway in order to capture their email address. Use an autoresponder to convert them from there.
Maybe - 6. Submit the App to Award Sites Maybe your app looks great. Maybe you had a cool explaineteaser video done. Submitting them to award sites can give you recognition, awareness, and links!
M - 7. Use the Thank You Page When someone does sign up to your blog, take them to a killer “Thank You” page that references the app with screenshots to highlight the benefits.
Maybe - 8. Wavelength by MailChimp This handy tool lets you find similar email blasts to yours.
This could be fodder for potential customers, or you could try building partnerships this way.
M - 9. Startup App Directories I have compiled a list of over 100 startup directory websites in this blog post.
Maybe - 10. Pay for Triberr Influencers If there is a little room in the budget, paying for influencers to push your app through Triberr can help.
M - 11. Viral Content Buzz and Just Retweet Share other content and earn credits on Viral Content Buzz and JustRetweet. Then offer those credits for others to retweet your Twitter posts.
M - 12. Virtual Assistants Use oDesk and hire a low-cost virtual assistant to go to the websites of your ideal customers and fill out web forms and collect/send emails. Elance and Freelancer work as well.
Warning: This is a little spammy, so make sure the messages are targeted and personalized.
Marketing, if anything- 13. Put “>>” at the End of Your Call-to-Action Buttons A really great breakdown of some CTA tests can be found here.
Potential growth hack - 14. Tweet Embeds of Social Proof HubSpot put together a great walk through of this technique.
Potential growth hack - 15. Require Shares for Your Best Content If you have a piece of high quality content that has proven to be popular and frequently read, use Pay With A Tweet (or something similar) to require people to share it in order to access it.
I did this with great success on the web app directories link in #9. Because of the shares, the articles ended up getting posted to Hacker News and I received thousands of visitors.
M - a good way to grab initial customers (I'm doing this but with Email hunter) 16. SellHack for LinkedIn
Find hidden email addresses on LinkedIn with the SellHack browser extension prospecting tool.
Growth hack - 17. LinkedIn Group Owners Send exclusive offers to LinkedIn Group owners (active/engaged ones only).
M - 18. LinkedIn Group Blog Promotion Join groups on LinkedIn (you can join up to 50) in your niche. When you write blog posts on your website, be sure to use a social sharing plugin to promote to your groups.
M - 19. Old Tools That No Longer Exist Search for blogs about products in your space. If there are products listed that don’t exist anymore, email the author telling them that X product no longer exists. Suggest replacing X product with your product and provide a brief description and link, or at least try getting your product added to the list.
Marketing - although finding a unique way to get in front of key influencers is likely growth hacking. 20. Discounts to Influencers Find influencers in your niche and offer them heavy discounts (or even a free account) in exchange for some promotion.
M - 21. Submit to Social Bookmarking Type Sites Submit your blogs to StumbleUpon, Reddit, Growthhackers, HackerNews, Inbound.org, BizSugar, etc.
Just make sure your content is relevant to whatever community you submit your content to.
M - 22. SnapGuide and Guides.co Post How-To’s to SnapGuides and Guides.co
GH? - 23. Email News Publishers for Your Industry Use this handy little tool to scrap Google News API.
Then, find a virtual assistant (through Mechanical Turk or oDesk) to find the author name and email for all the authors who have covered your niche. You now have a solid list of publishers to contact about covering your business.
M - 24. Ad Placement/Sponsorships Get banner ads placed on key blogs or websites where your users visit. Especially helpful if there aren’t other competing ads.
M - 25. Upload Training Videos to Lynda Upload your training videos to Lynda, an online collections of training videos.
M - 26. Reach Out to Other Guest Bloggers Find people who contribute guest blogs and ask them to contribute a piece to your blog. You may have to pay them if you are starting out as there isn’t anything in it for them if you have a small audience.
Start by finding people who already contribute to other websites in your niche.
M - 27. Leverage Your Existing Providers If you use tools and they also service your target market, try getting a guest blog on their website. Since you are a paying customer, this will help increase your chances.
M - 28. LaunchBit You need a $1,000 per month budget to use this, but you can get your app featured in other company’s email blasts with LaunchBit
GH ? 29. HARO Use HARO for press opportunities.
You can respond to any press inquiries in your industry. You can get ad placement and be talked about before the list of press inquiries. Use a tool like Bitesize PR to automate this process for you!
M - 30. Sponsored Content Use Izea to get links in content or sponsor posts
Neither - 31. Fiverr Promotion For $5 you can get someone with thousands of followers to tweet your content or do other forms of promotion. Just make sure their audience is who you are trying to appeal to. There are lots of fake and crap accounts on here so choose wisely.
Neither - 32. Pay for Reviews You can use SponsoredReviews to get paid reviews of your app. Be sure you check the quality of the websites who try to bid on your opportunity. I’ve found that most are rather spammy. Be sure all reviews follow FTC guidelines for disclosure as well.
Maybe - 33. Showoff Your PR or Customers If you get a write-up or mentioned from key news sources, be sure to feature their logo on your website. I’ll be featuring Search Engine Journal now!
Marketing- 34. Pop-ups Use OptinMonster, or other pop-up solutions, to provide attention getting calls to action for your app or your email newsletter. (disclosure: SEJ uses OptinMonster and loves it)
Maybe depending on what you're doing - status quo PR is not growth hacking 35. Get PR Use a service like PRserve or Publicize or PRLeads to try and get PR. DIY options like PressFriendly or JustReachOut can help as well.
M - 36. Discounts for Beta Testers Give half off or some other deep lifetime discount to beta testers who helped you validate your model.
I'll have to check this out - possible GH - 37. Social Listening Use Colibri.io to monitor conversations about your industry/product and jump into the conversation.
Possibly GH but really just content marketing. If they are extremely helpful and viral, could be GH - 38. Create Templates Use free templates (like BidSketch does here) in exchange for an email. Then use autoresponders and email marketing to upsell them.
If the extension is actually useful for something, not just to "go to your website" yes a great example of a GH. 39. Chrome Webstore Create a Chrome extension to open your web app when opening the browser. Costs just $5.
BaseCRM did this and got over 30,000 downloads!
GH? 40. Daily Deal Sites If you have an app, you can use sites like:
AppSumo Rewardli MightyDeals
M - 41. Roundups If people put together roundups (whether in blogs or email newsletters) in your industry, reach out to them to try and get your app, blog, etc featured in the roundup.
? 42. Highlight User Onboarding Assuming you have a killer onboarding process (which is part of the activation growth hacks) then you can submit it to UserOnboarding to try and get it featured there.
M - 43. Guest Blog Find blogs that your target customer visits and ask them if you can submit a blog post. Make sure it’s your best and don’t self promote. You’ll get a link to your app in your byline at the end of the post.
For every one blog you post on your own blog, try and write another one as a guest a blog. Some sites like Business2Community and Social Media Today also syndicate content from other bloggers. Submit your blog’s RSS feed to apply.
M - 44. Use Paid Ads to Promote Your Press If you are able to land coverage in news outlets, or get a sweet review of your tool posted somewhere…use paid ads to promote THOSE pieces of content. Having a third party promote your app is much better than you trying to self promote.
M - 45. Conversion and A/B Testing You should always be testing. Using tools like Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer can help you perform split tests.
Use a tool like CrazyEgg or Inspectlet to see where visitors are clicking (or not clicking).
M - 46. Ask for Beta Users on Social Use your social profiles to ask for beta users. Post in LinkedIn groups, Google+ communities, Facebook groups, etc. Don’t advertise…ask for help.
Growth hack - letters or custom gifts as well. - 47. Handwritten Notes Send handwritten letters to key accounts / influencers. Actual handwritten letters are extremely rare these days so you will stand out.
M - 48. Blog Commenting If you spend time reading blogs in your niche (you should!), leave thoughtful/relevant blog comments.
Use the website/url field to link to your app.
Bonus tip: In the “Name” field use ‘your name @ company’ for more brand awareness for those that don’t click the link.
I'm not going to say marketing on these anymore.. just going to comment otherwise
M - 49. Utilize an FAQ Page Create a separate page on your website specifically for FAQ’s.
Position questions around your key selling points. Monitor search queries to your site and build content specific to those queries. Make note of actual issues or questions your customers are having and address them to lessen support requests.
Maybe - 50. Ask Users to Take Pics w/Your Product If you have some enthusiastic customers, ask them to take pictures with your product and have them share it on their social feeds.
You can then use this social proof on your website!
- More Engaging Signup/Login Page Show a picture of your app in the background. Make sure it is faded so it doesn’t interfere, but show off the product.
- Use Google Hangouts/Skype for Support Use software your customers are familiar with to provide support. This builds a stronger relationship with your customers and free trial users and allows you to collect live feedback.
- Downsell at Signup Maybe you have potential users who aren’t ready to commit just yet. Try to offer them something else. Maybe an ebook or training course? A very limited version of your product? You can then try upselling to them later.
- Host Your Videos on Wistia By hosting your videos on Wistia when someone embeds your videos on their site, you get the link and SEO juice (versus YouTube). For this reason, you should also put a link at the beginning of your video descriptions.
- Communicate Communicate as much and as early as possible (live chat, personal emails, etc). By communicating directly with new users, you greatly increase your odds of them converting to a paid user. This is especially true when it comes to free trial users.
- Interview Users Feature user stories on your blog and in your emails. This works even better if you can tie in how they are utilizing your product successfully.
- Repurpose Content Convert blog posts into presentations, infographics, etc. Transcribe video and audio. Take sections of blog posts and spin them off on their own.
Maybe - 60. Training Courses Put up training courses within your niche on sites like Udemy or SkillShare. You can choose to charge for the course to add a new revenue channel or give it away to have more people learn about your product.
Broad but maybe - 61. Third Party Partnerships Look for products in your industry that do not compete and try to integrate with them.
Joint ventures Joint webinars Exchange guest blogs
Maybe - 62. Interview Influencers Interview influencers and then do a write-up. Link to them within the write-up and let them know when it’s published. They like to demonstrate their expertise and they’ll be promoting you while doing so.
Not a GH but necessary early on - 63. Cold Emailing Send 10 to 20 emails per day to your targeted prospects with a personal email. It isn’t scalable, but that’s ok early on. Spend the time to find their name, reference their business/website, etc.
Maybe - 64. Case Studies for Different User Types If you have multiple user types or subsets of users then try showcasing each of them with their own case studies.
- Siphon Competitor Links If you feel you have a better product and you have some courage – reach out and ask them to link to you instead! This is especially helpful if the competing product is no longer being sold or looked after.
Sometimes you can get featured in their marketplace, so ask them what you need to do to make that happen.
- Make Signing Up Easy Just require an email (that will be their username) and one password input initially. Don’t have them confirm the password, don’t ask for an email AND a username (email can be the username). Make it as quick and painless as possible.
- Auto Login After Signup Don’t require a confirmation and instead just get them right into your product.
Ideally, with your analytics software you can save the note to their user profile. This is important so you can ask them why they canceled or chose not to continue and compare those answers.
Early on you can do this manually, and look to automate this (so long as it shows from you) later.
Growth hack - 70. Send Gifts Send new users real gifts. Even better if the gift helps them to get more out of your product. I like to give ecards.
Growth hack - 71. Engage Influencers Who Signup Track influencers using IFTTT. Have a script check their email address, track their Klout score. Then go and follow them, tweet and comment where possible.
You always want to be connected with the influencers who are using your app or product.
Maybe - 72. Tweet or Mention New Users Tag new users (or one’s with the biggest following if there are lots) in tweets and on Google+ after they sign up and thank them for the signup.
Maybe - 73 Map Out Your Email Sequence Have your drip campaign in place before you launch. You need to walk users through your product when they are free trial customers.
Add a win back sequence after 60 days (and/or 6 months) after a user cancels. Let them know you’ve added new features.
- Extended Free Trials If a free trial user doesn’t convert, send them an email and let them know you’ve added X number of days to their free trial. Be sure you use this email to guide through getting the most out of your product.
- Personal Outreach as a Followup Beyond your initial personal email asking why they signed up, continue the conversation (or try and start it again) by asking them to help spread the word and to give you feedback.
- Find Your “Aha” Moment This will take months of evaluating your analytics to find that one element that leads to the highest activation rate. Once you have found what it is, focus on guiding your free trial users to that point as quickly as possible.
For Facebook, it’s having 10 friends in 7 days For Twitter, it’s following 30 people.
- Automated Webinars Use StealthSeminar to record a webinar once, but have it replay at designated times to give the feeling of a live webinar.
- Great Onboarding Experience Don’t leave any questions or doubts about how to use your product. Provide a rich onboarding experience, then follow that up with an email drip that walks them through using your app to its fullest capabilities.
- Spruce Up the Boring Pages Use log in pages, log out pages, forgot password pages, etc to expand on in-app features, testimonials, and maybe even little easter eggs.
- Report on Positive Statistics You don’t want users to have a negative feeling when they seen an email from you, so report on positive statistics first and foremost, then the negative things can be aftebelow that and not stand out as much.
- Email, Email, Email Don’t be worried about “spamming” your users. If you are able to provide value to them they will want more of it. Here are some examples of companies using email to the max:
Growth Hack maybe - but a note alone isn't it - but something unique/remarkable that they feel is worthy of sharing on social media, blogging ect. Ex: a big customer signs up and you find that he likes wine, send a nice bottle. Or if he traveled recently to X country, something from that country - you get the gist. Something out of the box.
82. Customer Thank You Cards Send hand written notes to customers thanking them for being a valued customer.
You could set this up where you get an alert once they hit a certain revenue earning and then you send it to them.
- User Exclusives Send users exclusive content that no one else gets. Provide a member forum, tools, webinars, hangouts, gifts, etc.
- Credit Card Expiration Notices Don’t let credit cards expire. Send email reminders about the value they get and what they risk losing if they don’t update their credit card details. You can use a service like Churn Buster.
Growth hack - 86. Gamify Gamify elements within your product/app for discovery. For example, as users use certain features it may unlock a badge. They can then show off the badges to other users.
- Inform Users What They Missed When users log back in, have a message that informs them of new things going on with the app or suggest things they should do.
The genius in this particular example is that it doesn’t cost them any revenue. Whereas most double loop referral programs offer to give users a discount and then give a discount to the new referred users. This is still a good option, but does your product/app offer something else that users will find of value?
Growth hack - 89. In-App Sharing Allow users to share milestone achievements or something they can be proud of and will want to share.
Growth hack - 90. Two Way Sharing Does your app/product facilitate communication in any way between two parties? If not, is it possible/does it make sense for you to add this functionality?
Maybe - 91. Ask for Shares in Your Application Add a message to the top of the interface to encourage social shares.
“Help us spread the word by tweeting this message.” If you’ve built up a relationship with your user base and they like and trust you, they will be much more willing to help you.
- Affiliate / Referral Program Use systems like HasOffers, GetAmbassador, or ReferralPop to track everything.
You will want to have product/market fit first, and you will want to make sure you have optimized the onboarding experience before rolling out a program like this.
- Use Links in Your Email Signature I use WiseStamp and include social media links, as well as a call out to the latest blog post from our RSS feed.
- Ask for Shares in ALL Emails On ALL email correspondence, ask for tweets/shares. This includes your email drips and onboarding type emails as well as transactional emails (receipts, forgotten passwords, etc).
- Downsell at Cancelation When a user goes to cancel, offer to keep/store data or push them toward a lower tier instead.
- Verified Program Adwords offers a verified program for agencies who pass their test/budget spending requirement.
- “At Risk” Tagging Within your analytics (KISSmetrics, MixPanel, Trak.io), you will be able to find obvious patterns from users who cancel. It could be something as simple as “have’t logged in for 2 weeks.” These should get an “At Risk” designation and be flagged in your system for immediate follow-up. You need to re-engage them.
- Exit Survey Make money from website visitors who leave by knowing why they left.
- Add Professional or Concierge Services Offer to provide services such as helping them get setup/integrated, contract work, complimentary services, etc to add revenue.
- Annual Payments Give customers the option to pay with annual payments. Reward them with X% off or # of months free. This gives you a large sum of cash upfront which can be put back into marketing.