Solve Activation Failed ... - Stellar Data Recovery
DRW generator me license key generate and copy kar lene ke bad ap aap Desktop me jakar EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Icon setup par click karke trial version ko open kare. Visit MacActivators Fully Activated MacOS Tools - Page 5 of 5 - Visit and Get MacOS Crack. Serial Number World Wednesday, 21 May 2020. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair Crack is an advanced software that lets you repairs damaged or corrupt JPEG/JPG files. Download and install it to evaluate the performance of the software. Best and newest Stellar Phoenix Mac Photo Recovery reg key. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
- Stellar Data Recovery Professional 188.8.131.52 with Crack
- Stellar phoenix windows data recovery professional serial
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
- Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Professional
- Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 5 Serial Key
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional 184.108.40.206
This software package can recover data both from the logical volumes of the hard disk and the main hard disk. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair License Key Full Crack Download. This is the promo code you will need when checking out the item from the website cart page. Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 8 Keygen is the complete solution to repair the damaged files that have been misplaced in various circumstances via accident. If you are looking for a complete data recovery solution for your Microsoft Windows operating systems or your Apple devices, as your Mac, iPad or iPhone, then Stellar Phoenix Software is the true choice. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional is one of the best data recovery software to recover lost data from all types of storage. We deliver Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair 5.0 full cracked ready for download with Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair 5.0 crack in the crack folder or with serial or keys activations if. Download now the serial number for Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair 2020.
Registration key free software- download Stellar Phoenix Digital Media
Crack with Key Torrent Download! Stellar Capital Management, LLC 2200 East Camelback Road, Suite 130 Phoenix, Arizona 85016 602.778.0307 Form ADV – Part 2B. Devised to recover lost or deleted files, documents, emails, audios, videos, photos. Repair corrupted MS SQL files from virus attacks or sudden system shutdowns. Feb 14, 2020 - Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery Software employs a step-by-step click-and-run model to recover data from different kinds of partitions. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Pro 10.0.0.4 Crack (Mac. Loss of the data is very common problem for the users.
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional 220.127.116.11
- Stellar Data Recovery – Stellar-Phoenix.com – Stellar Data
- Stellar Phoenix Novel NWFS - Data Recovery Software 3.1
- Stellar Phoenix Outlook Pst Repair 4.5 Serial Key
- Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair Crack - Sheraz PC
- Stellar Phoenix Crack with Serial Number Key Keygen
- Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 Crack Keygen
- Stellar Data Recovery Professional 10.0.5 with Crack [Latest]
- Activation Code, Keygen, Unlock Code, Download Full Version
- Stellar Data Recovery Serial Key
Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 18.104.22.168 Free Download
To activate the software you need a valid serial number supplied by us. Stellar Phoenix Full Version Crack is the best HR data recovery software in the world. It allows you to recover accidentally deleted messages from the "Deleted Items" folder in Outlook. In addition, it provides the complete solution to recover all your essential data. Download Stellar Data Recovery Professional - A reliable partition recovery software solution that provides support for NTFS, FAT and exFAT file systems, retrieving data from hard drives or memory. Nishant says: May 7, 2020 at 4: 07 AM Reply. It comes with a BOOT CD for the Professional and above licenses, which can be used in case the system is not bootable.
|1||Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery V4 Get Serial Key||96%|
|2||Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery 5 (PC): Amazon.co.uk: Software||18%|
|3||Get Stellar Activation/Registration/Serial Key Online||24%|
|4||Giveaway: Stellar Data Recovery Free License Key 1-Year Coupon||14%|
|5||Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 22.214.171.124 Full (Crack) Latest||57%|
|6||Stellar Data Recovery Technician 126.96.36.199 Crack & Serial||50%|
|7||Stellar Data Recovery Windows Professional Review 2020||72%|
Download professional Data Recovery Software – Recover, Clone & Monitor
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is the excellent software that helps you to recover audio, videos, photos from the storage. Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac trial version allows free drive scanning and file preview. As well as, professional software to recovers lost data, files and folders from hard drive, CD-DVD or any other external storage media. Stellar phoenix 5 professional keygen. Stellar Phoenix is a data recovery software, version 5. It recovers your deleted or formatted data and protects it from being lost. Stellar Phoenix Video Repair - CNET Download. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Software 8.0 Crack with Key https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=3787.
Stellar Phoenix Outlook Pst Repair V 5.0 Serial Key
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a complete solution to recover lost data from your hard disks and removable drives. The DIY professional Windows data recovery software gets back all your valuable documents, emails, photos, videos, and audio files, quickly and easily from your workstation. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Key. Stellar Data Recovery 188.8.131.52 Professional Premium. Crack Download Categorization doc, music, image etc of scanned results 2. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair Crack + Serial Key Full Version Free Download. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Crack with Keygen Free Download!
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Pro with serial key
- Download stellar phoenix crack, patch, or keygen
- Serial Number World: Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional (5
- Stellar Data Recovery Activation Key (Free) – The Bits for
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery – Professional
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Pro V184.108.40.206 Crack
- Stellar Data Recovery Professional Windows Reviews and
Stellar Data Recovery (All Editions) v220.127.116.11 + Crack
Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery Review + Giveaway. Stellar Phoenix Crack with Code. Stellar Data Recovery Professional - Free download and https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=3788. With Keygen has now introduced. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7.0 + Serial Key https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=3779. The professional data recovery software for Mac can recover deleted files even if they have been permanently removed or emptied from Trash or Bin.
Activation code stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Review
Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 18.104.22.168 Crack Utorrent. Discount Coupon Codes. Through this software, you can easily recover your deleted data. Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Free, Smith Micro Poser 7 Oem, PowerSurfacing RE 2 Download Free, Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2020 Crack + Serial Key(win) 50% Office 365 Experts. Its impressive features allow image recovery from digital cameras, memory cards, external storage, USB sticks. STELLAR PHOENIX WINDOWS DATA RECOVERY v5 with Serials Free. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional + Keygen February 10, Video Editing Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a complete solution to recover data from formatted partitions, corrupt hard drives, inaccessible optical media drives, and unbootable Windows systems.
Deals With Gold | Spotlight Sale (04/14 - 04/20) Via Xbox Store
|8-Bit Hordes||$5.99||£5.35||€5.99||AU $11.39||$7.99||Spotlight|
|8-Bit Invaders!||$2.99||£2.67||€2.99||AU $5.69||$3.99||Spotlight|
|A Hat in Time||$14.99||£11.99||€14.99||-||$14.99||Spotlight|
|A Knight's Quest||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $14.98||$12.79||Deal With Gold|
|Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion||$9.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $19.97||$9.99||Spotlight|
|America’s Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune® & Jeopardy!®||$15.99||-||-||AU $23.18||$21.39||Spotlight|
|American Ninja Warrior: Challenge||$11.99||-||-||-||$11.99||Spotlight|
|Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $12.86||$10.39||Spotlight|
|ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack||$3.99||£3.19||€3.99||AU $5.32||$4.99||Spotlight|
|ARCADE GAME SERIES: DIG DUG||$1.99||£1.59||€1.99||AU $2.67||$2.49||Spotlight|
|ARCADE GAME SERIES: GALAGA||$1.99||£1.59||€1.99||AU $2.67||$2.49||Spotlight|
|ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms. Pac-Man||$1.99||£1.59||€1.99||AU $2.67||$2.49||Spotlight|
|ARCADE GAME SERIES: Pac-Man||$1.99||£1.59||€1.99||AU $2.67||$2.49||Spotlight|
|ARK: Survival Evolved Enhanced HDR||$14.99||£13.49||€16.49||AU $23.98||$17.99||Spotlight|
|ARK: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition||$31.49||£26.24||€29.74||AU $45.30||$34.99||Spotlight|
|Ash of Gods: Redemption||$20.99||£17.49||€20.99||AU $31.46||$27.99||Deal With Gold|
|Attack of the Toy Tanks||$3.24||£3.24||€3.24||AU $4.84||$4.21||Spotlight|
|AWAY: Journey To The Unexpected||$5.09||£4.07||€5.09||-||$5.09||Spotlight|
|Battle Worlds: Kronos||$2.99||£2.39||€2.99||-||$2.99||Spotlight|
|Beast Quest||$4.49||£3.74||€4.49||AU $6.74||$5.84||Spotlight|
|Ben 10||$9.99||£9.99||€9.99||AU $13.47||$9.99||Spotlight|
|Big Buck Hunter Arcade||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $6.73||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Big Crown: Showdown||$1.94||£1.49||€1.94||AU $2.79||$2.24||Spotlight|
|Black Mirror||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $10.49||$7.99||Spotlight|
|Blazing Chrome||$8.49||£7.12||€8.49||AU $12.72||$10.99||Spotlight|
|Blood Bowl 2||$7.49||£6.24||€7.49||AU $11.23||$9.99||Deal With Gold|
|Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night||$27.99||£24.49||€27.99||AU $48.96||$37.79||Spotlight|
|Borderlands 3||$29.99||£29.99||€34.99||AU $49.97||$39.99||Spotlight|
|Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $22.47||$14.99||Spotlight|
|Borderlands: The Handsome Collection||$14.99||£11.24||€14.99||AU $24.98||$17.49||Spotlight|
|Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons||$3.99||£2.99||€3.99||AU $7.99||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $14.97||$13.49||Spotlight|
|Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers||$4.99||£5.99||€7.49||AU $9.98||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Castle Crashers Remastered||$2.99||£2.39||€2.99||AU $3.99||$2.99||Spotlight|
|Castlevania Anniversary Collection||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $12.86||$10.39||Spotlight|
|Child of Light||$3.74||£2.99||€3.74||AU $4.98||$3.74||Spotlight|
|Child of Light® Ultimate Edition||$5.62||-||-||-||$5.62||Spotlight|
|Children of Morta||$14.73||£12.38||€14.73||AU $22.07||$18.75||Spotlight|
|Chroma Squad||$3.74||£2.99||€3.74||AU $4.98||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Citizens of Space||$5.99||£4.79||€5.99||AU $8.98||$7.99||Spotlight|
|Clouds & Sheep 2||$1.99||£1.59||€1.99||-||$1.99||Spotlight|
|Conarium Enhanced||$6.59||£5.52||€6.59||AU $9.88||$8.57||Deal With Gold|
|Contra Anniversary Collection||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $12.86||$10.39||Spotlight|
|CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS||$15.99||£15.99||€15.99||AU $23.08||$20.79||Spotlight|
|Crayola Scoot||$5.99||£4.99||€5.99||AU $7.99||$5.99||Spotlight|
|Dark Quest 2||$7.49||£6.24||€7.49||AU $11.22||$9.49||Spotlight|
|Darksiders Genesis||$35.99||£31.49||€35.99||AU $49.45||$35.99||Spotlight|
|Dead Island Definitive Edition||$4.99||£3.19||€4.99||AU $6.73||$4.99||Deal With Gold|
|Degrees of Separation||$2.99||£2.33||€2.99||AU $4.49||$4.49||Spotlight|
|Digerati Couch Co-Op Bundle Vol.1||$8.87||£7.09||€8.87||-||$8.87||Deal With Gold|
|Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King||$20.09||£20.09||€23.44||AU $35.14||$26.12||Spotlight|
|Don't Starve: Giant Edition||$3.74||£2.99||€3.74||AU $4.98||$3.74||Spotlight|
|Doodle Games Collector’s Bundle||$11.24||£9.37||€11.24||AU $16.97||$14.49||Deal With Gold|
|DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ Enhanced||$14.99||£12.49||€17.49||AU $24.98||$19.99||Spotlight|
|DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - FighterZ Edition Enhanced||$23.74||£18.74||€24.99||AU $36.11||$31.24||Spotlight|
|DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Ultimate Edition Enhanced||$27.49||£25.62||€28.74||AU $42.48||$34.99||Spotlight|
|Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2||$8.99||£7.49||€10.49||AU $14.99||$10.49||Spotlight|
|Draw a Stickman: EPIC||$3.99||£3.19||€3.99||AU $5.32||$3.99||Spotlight|
|Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2||$3.49||£2.89||€3.49||AU $5.22||$4.49||Spotlight|
|Dreamfall Chapters||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $6.23||$6.74||Spotlight|
|DreamWorks Dragons Dawn of New Riders||$19.99||£17.49||€19.99||AU $26.22||$19.99||Spotlight|
|Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour||$2.99||£2.39||€2.99||AU $4.04||$2.99||Spotlight|
|Dynamite Fishing - World Games||$0.99||£0.79||€0.99||-||$0.99||Spotlight|
|EA SPORTS™ UFC® 3||$9.99||£11.25||€12.50||AU $17.49||$12.99||Spotlight|
|EA SPORTS™ UFC® 3 Deluxe Edition||$11.99||£17.99||€19.99||AU $27.98||$15.99||Spotlight|
|Enigmatis Collection||$17.99||£14.99||€17.99||AU $26.97||$22.99||Deal With Gold|
|Enter the Gungeon||$7.49||£5.37||€7.49||AU $11.22||$9.49||Spotlight|
|FIA European Truck Racing Championship||$29.99||£19.99||€29.99||AU $45.72||$39.99||Deal With Gold|
|Fight'N Rage||$13.99||£11.71||€13.99||AU $20.96||$18.19||Spotlight|
|Firefighters – The Simulation||-||£12.49||€14.99||AU $22.47||-||Spotlight|
|FoxyLand 2||$4.19||£4.19||€4.19||AU $6.33||$5.38||Spotlight|
|Garfield Kart Furious Racing||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $22.47||$19.49||Spotlight|
|Gears 5||$29.99||£24.99||€34.99||AU $49.97||$39.99||Spotlight|
|Gears 5 Ultimate Edition||$43.99||£38.49||€43.99||AU $65.97||$54.99||Spotlight|
|Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut||$2.99||£2.39||€2.99||AU $3.99||$2.99||Spotlight|
|Glass Masquerade||$3.59||£2.87||€3.59||-||$3.59||Deal With Gold|
|Goosebumps: The Game||$3.74||£2.99||€3.74||AU $4.98||$3.74||Spotlight|
|Grand Theft Auto V||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $23.97||$14.99||Spotlight|
|Graveyard Keeper||$11.99||£9.59||€11.99||AU $16.17||$11.99||Spotlight|
|Grow Up||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $7.47||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Guacamelee! 2||$5.99||£5.02||€5.99||AU $8.98||$7.79||Spotlight|
|Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition||$4.49||£3.35||€4.19||AU $5.58||$4.49||Spotlight|
|Guilt Battle Arena||$2.49||£2.09||€2.49||AU $3.73||$3.19||Spotlight|
|Hasbro Family Fun Pack||$15.99||-||-||-||$15.99||Spotlight|
|Hasbro Family Fun Pack - Super Edition||$23.99||£19.99||€23.99||AU $35.98||$31.99||Spotlight|
|Hello Neighbor Enhanced 4K||$9.89||£7.91||€9.89||AU $13.18||$9.89||Spotlight|
|Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard||$9.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $19.97||$9.99||Spotlight|
|Hungry Shark World||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $7.47||$6.74||Spotlight|
|Hyper Jam||$8.99||£7.49||€8.99||AU $13.47||$11.39||Spotlight|
|I Hate Running Backwards||$3.74||£2.99||€3.74||AU $4.98||$3.74||Spotlight|
|Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure||$26.79||£23.44||€26.79||AU $40.16||$34.83||Spotlight|
|Immortal: Unchained Ultimate Edition||$19.99||£17.49||€19.99||AU $29.97||$24.99||Deal With Gold|
|Industry Giant 2||$15.99||£12.79||€15.99||AU $20.98||$15.99||Spotlight|
|It came from space and ate our brains||$12.74||£10.61||€12.74||AU $19.08||$16.14||Spotlight|
|JUMP FORCE||$19.79||£18.14||€23.09||AU $32.98||$26.39||Spotlight|
|JUMP FORCE - Deluxe Edition||$29.69||£26.39||€32.99||AU $47.66||$39.59||Spotlight|
|JUMP FORCE - Ultimate Edition||$32.99||£29.69||€36.29||AU $53.11||$42.89||Spotlight|
|Just Dance 2019||-||£16.49||€19.79||AU $23.08||-||Spotlight|
|Just Dance 2020||$19.99||£23.99||€29.99||AU $41.97||$24.99||Spotlight|
|Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition||$9.99||£8.19||€9.99||AU $14.98||$9.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO CITY Undercover||$11.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $22.48||$15.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO Harry Potter Collection||$15.99||£17.49||€19.99||AU $27.47||$19.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO Jurassic World||$7.99||£11.99||€14.99||AU $19.48||$11.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO Marvel Super Heroes||$7.99||£11.19||€13.99||AU $31.48||$11.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO The Incredibles||$23.99||£19.99||€23.99||AU $35.98||$27.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® DC Super-Villains||$17.99||£16.49||€19.79||AU $29.68||$20.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition||$22.49||£17.99||€22.49||AU $32.98||$26.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® Marvel Collection||$23.99||£29.99||€35.99||AU $53.97||$31.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2||$7.99||£19.99||€23.99||AU $35.98||$11.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition||$13.99||£23.99||€29.99||AU $43.98||$19.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® Marvel’s Avengers Deluxe Edition||$11.99||£19.19||€23.99||AU $35.98||$15.99||Spotlight|
|LEGO® Marvel's Avengers||$7.99||£15.99||€19.99||AU $27.98||$11.99||Spotlight|
|Lost Artifacts||$4.99||£4.19||€4.99||AU $7.47||$6.39||Spotlight|
|MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE||$9.99||£8.24||€9.99||AU $14.98||$12.49||Spotlight|
|Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - Deluxe Edition||$23.99||£19.99||€23.99||AU $36.38||$29.99||Spotlight|
|Mega Man 11||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $19.97||$19.99||Spotlight|
|Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle||$40.19||£30.14||€40.19||AU $56.91||$53.59||Spotlight|
|Mega Man Legacy Collection||$5.99||£4.79||€5.99||AU $9.10||$7.59||Spotlight|
|Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 Combo Pack||$14.99||£9.99||€12.49||AU $19.00||$19.99||Spotlight|
|Mega Man Legacy Collection 2||$9.99||£5.99||€7.49||AU $11.37||$13.49||Spotlight|
|Mega Man X Legacy Collection||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $14.97||$14.99||Spotlight|
|Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2||$19.99||£15.99||€19.49||AU $29.22||$24.99||Spotlight|
|Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $14.97||$14.99||Spotlight|
|Merge Mega Bundle||$13.24||£10.37||€13.24||AU $17.48||$13.24||Spotlight|
|Metaloid: Origin||$5.59||£4.63||€5.59||AU $8.36||$7.19||Spotlight|
|Momonga Pinball Adventures||$1.97||£1.58||€1.97||-||$1.97||Spotlight|
|MONOPOLY Deal||$1.49||£1.59||€1.99||AU $2.66||$1.49||Spotlight|
|MONOPOLY FAMILY FUN PACK||$5.99||£7.19||€8.99||AU $11.98||$8.99||Spotlight|
|MONOPOLY Plus||$4.49||£3.59||€4.49||AU $5.98||$4.49||Spotlight|
|Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition||$40.19||£33.49||€40.19||AU $56.91||$53.59||Spotlight|
|Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Digital Deluxe||$46.89||£38.85||€46.89||AU $66.96||$62.63||Deal With Gold|
|MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD™ Enhanced HDR||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $19.97||$19.99||Deal With Gold|
|Munchkin: Quacked Quest||$14.99||£12.59||€14.99||AU $22.47||$19.19||Spotlight|
|Murder Miners||$2.99||£2.46||€2.99||AU $4.46||$3.96||Spotlight|
|MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore||$7.49||£5.99||€7.49||AU $9.98||$7.49||Deal With Gold|
|MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE||$19.79||£16.49||€23.09||AU $32.98||$26.39||Spotlight|
|Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $15.10||$12.49||Spotlight|
|Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $15.10||$12.49||Spotlight|
|NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM 4||$14.99||£11.99||€14.99||AU $19.97||$19.99||Spotlight|
|NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja® STORM 4 ROAD TO BORUTO||$24.99||£19.99||€24.99||AU $34.97||$32.49||Spotlight|
|Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $15.10||$12.49||Spotlight|
|NBA 2K Playgrounds 2||$7.49||£6.24||€7.49||AU $11.98||$9.99||Spotlight|
|NBA 2K20||$19.79||£18.14||€23.09||AU $32.98||$26.39||Spotlight|
|Nickelodeon: Kart Racers||$13.19||£10.55||€13.19||AU $17.30||$13.19||Spotlight|
|Ninjin: Clash of Carrots||$1.99||£1.67||€1.99||AU $2.99||$2.55||Spotlight|
|Octodad: Dadliest Catch||$4.94||£3.95||€4.61||AU $5.47||$5.27||Spotlight|
|Okami HD||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $12.47||$13.49||Spotlight|
|ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD - Gold Edition||$12.67||£9.37||€14.17||AU $19.86||$14.99||Spotlight|
|One Piece: Burning Blood||$8.99||£7.49||€10.49||AU $14.99||$11.99||Spotlight|
|Outward Enhanced||$15.99||£13.99||€15.99||AU $19.98||$20.79||Spotlight|
|Overcooked! 2 - Gourmet Edition||$36.36||£28.11||€31.86||AU $52.46||$41.24||Spotlight|
|Override: Mech City Brawl||$4.49||£3.74||€4.49||AU $6.74||$5.99||Spotlight|
|Override: Mech City Brawl - Super Charged Mega Edition||$5.99||£4.49||€5.99||AU $8.99||$7.49||Spotlight|
|Pac-Man 256||$2.49||£1.99||€2.49||AU $3.32||$2.49||Spotlight|
|Pac-Man Championship Edition 2||$5.19||£3.99||€5.19||AU $7.70||$5.19||Spotlight|
|PAW Patrol: On a Roll||$23.99||£20.99||€23.99||AU $31.47||$23.99||Spotlight|
|Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy||$14.99||£14.99||€14.99||AU $19.97||$19.99||Spotlight|
|PixARK Enhanced||$19.99||£16.74||€19.99||AU $29.97||$25.99||Spotlight|
|Portal Knights Enhanced 4K||$6.99||£5.59||€6.99||AU $9.43||$6.99||Spotlight|
|Professional Farmer 2017||$9.99||£8.37||€9.99||AU $14.97||$12.99||Spotlight|
|Project CARS - Game of the Year Edition||$9.99||£9.99||€12.49||AU $16.23||$12.49||Spotlight|
|Project CARS Digital Edition||$7.49||£5.99||€7.49||AU $9.98||$9.99||Spotlight|
|Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show||$17.49||£7.99||€14.99||AU $19.97||$22.49||Spotlight|
|Rad Rodgers||$5.99||£4.79||€5.99||AU $8.08||$5.99||Spotlight|
|Rayman Legends||$4.99||£5.99||€7.49||AU $9.98||$7.49||Spotlight|
|Real Farm Enhanced||$3.99||£3.49||€3.99||AU $6.99||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered||$7.49||£5.99||€7.49||AU $9.98||$7.49||Deal With Gold|
|Remnant: From the Ashes||$23.99||£20.09||€23.99||AU $35.97||$31.19||Deal With Gold|
|RIOT - Civil Unrest||$7.99||£5.99||€7.99||AU $10.78||$7.99||Spotlight|
|Risk of Rain||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $7.49||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Risk: Urban Assault||$7.49||£5.79||€7.49||AU $10.97||$7.49||Spotlight|
|Rock of Ages II: Bigger and Boulder||$2.99||£2.39||€2.99||AU $3.99||$2.99||Spotlight|
|Rocket League Enhanced||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $13.47||$9.99||Spotlight|
|Royal Roads||$5.99||£5.03||€5.99||AU $8.97||$7.67||Spotlight|
|Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat out of Hell||$8.99||£7.19||€8.99||-||$8.99||Deal With Gold|
|SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $23.97||$19.99||Spotlight|
|Shape Up||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $14.97||$12.49||Spotlight|
|Shenmue I & II||$14.99||£12.49||€17.49||AU $24.97||$19.99||Spotlight|
|Sid Meier's Civilization VI||$38.99||£29.24||€32.49||AU $51.64||$51.99||Spotlight|
|Sine Mora EX||$3.99||£3.19||€3.99||AU $5.39||$3.99||Spotlight|
|SOULCALIBUR VI||$14.99||£12.49||€17.49||AU $24.98||$19.99||Spotlight|
|SOULCALIBUR VI Deluxe Edition||$22.49||£18.74||€24.99||AU $35.92||$29.24||Spotlight|
|Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax||$2.99||£2.39||€2.99||-||$2.99||Spotlight|
|Starlink: Battle for Atlas™||$14.99||£17.49||€19.99||AU $29.92||$19.99||Spotlight|
|Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ - Deluxe edition||$23.99||£26.99||€29.99||AU $44.91||$31.94||Spotlight|
|Story of a Gladiator||$5.49||£4.59||€5.49||AU $8.22||$6.99||Spotlight|
|Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection||$19.99||£17.49||€19.99||AU $27.47||$26.74||Spotlight|
|Street Outlaws: The List||$13.19||£11.05||€13.19||AU $19.78||$17.15||Spotlight|
|Styx: Shards of Darkness||$4.99||£3.93||€4.99||AU $7.48||$6.74||Deal With Gold|
|SUPER BOMBERMAN R||$15.99||£13.99||€15.99||AU $27.98||$23.99||Spotlight|
|Super Box Land Demake||$3.49||£3.49||€3.49||AU $5.21||$4.54||Spotlight|
|Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition||$24.99||£17.49||€19.99||AU $29.97||$33.49||Spotlight|
|Tekken 7||$12.49||£9.99||€12.49||AU $17.48||$16.24||Spotlight|
|TEKKEN 7 - Ultimate Edition||$24.99||£19.99||€24.99||AU $36.11||$32.49||Spotlight|
|Tembo The Badass Elephant||$4.94||£3.29||€4.28||AU $6.58||$4.94||Spotlight|
|The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics||$14.99||£12.55||€14.99||AU $22.46||$19.49||Deal With Gold|
|The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan||$14.99||£12.49||€14.99||AU $22.47||$19.99||Spotlight|
|The Disney Afternoon Collection||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $6.23||$6.74||Spotlight|
|The Golf Club 2019||$14.99||£13.49||€14.99||AU $20.98||$20.09||Spotlight|
|The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame||$15.99||£13.99||€15.99||AU $23.98||$19.99||Spotlight|
|The LEGO Movie Videogame||$7.99||£11.19||€13.99||AU $17.98||$7.99||Spotlight|
|The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game||$19.99||£19.99||€23.99||AU $35.98||$23.99||Spotlight|
|The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout||$7.49||£6.24||€7.49||AU $11.22||$9.49||Spotlight|
|The Path of Motus||$5.24||£4.37||€5.24||AU $7.85||$6.64||Deal With Gold|
|The Town of Light||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $6.73||$4.99||Spotlight|
|Thimbleweed Park||$7.99||£6.69||€7.99||AU $11.98||$10.39||Spotlight|
|This War of Mine: The Little Ones||$4.99||£3.99||€4.99||AU $6.23||$6.74||Spotlight|
|Ticket to Ride||$14.99||£12.55||€14.99||AU $22.46||$19.49||Spotlight|
|Titan Quest||$7.49||£5.99||€7.49||AU $9.98||$7.49||Spotlight|
|Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove!||$3.74||£3.12||€3.74||AU $5.61||$4.74||Spotlight|
|Tools Up!||$16.99||£14.22||€16.99||AU $25.45||$22.09||Spotlight|
|Trackmania Turbo||$9.99||£6.24||€7.49||AU $12.48||$12.49||Spotlight|
|Tracks - The Train Set Game||$14.99||£12.55||€14.99||AU $22.46||$19.49||Spotlight|
|Trials® Rising||$7.49||£7.99||€9.99||AU $15.20||$10.49||Spotlight|
|Trials® Rising - Digital Gold Edition||$11.99||£11.99||€15.99||AU $23.98||$14.99||Spotlight|
|Trials® Rising - Expansion pass||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $14.97||$12.49||Spotlight|
|TRIVIAL PURSUIT LIVE!||$3.74||£4.79||€5.99||AU $7.98||$3.74||Spotlight|
|UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure||$5.99||£5.24||€5.99||AU $7.86||$5.99||Spotlight|
|Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3||$9.99||£7.99||€9.99||AU $15.20||$13.19||Spotlight|
|UNO Ultimate Edition: UNO + UNO Flip!||$9.74||£7.79||€9.74||AU $14.59||$12.99||Spotlight|
|We Are The Dwarves||$4.49||£3.59||€4.49||AU $5.98||$4.49||Spotlight|
|We. The Revolution||$9.99||£8.37||€9.99||AU $14.97||$12.99||Deal With Gold|
|Wheel Of Fortune||$9.99||-||-||AU $14.97||$13.49||Spotlight|
|Wizard of Legend||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $10.67||$7.99||Spotlight|
|Wizards of Brandel||$10.49||£8.74||€10.49||AU $15.71||$13.29||Deal With Gold|
|Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $10.78||$7.99||Spotlight|
|Worms Battlegrounds||$7.49||£5.99||€7.49||AU $10.03||$7.49||Deal With Gold|
|Youtubers Life - OMG Edition||$23.99||£19.19||€23.99||AU $31.96||$23.99||Spotlight|
|Ys Origin||$7.99||£6.39||€7.99||AU $10.78||$7.99||Spotlight|
|Zombieland: Double Tap - Road Trip||$13.19||£11.05||€13.19||AU $19.78||$17.15||Spotlight|
Tracking and Rating Arizona State Legislative Campaign Filings for the 2020 Cycle (October 2019 Edition)
There is also an update section for an incumbent legislator whom I've heard additional comments about, and candidates who have dropped out of one race and filed for another.
Ratings are subjective and not equal to one another. Some candidates are incumbents, and them running for these seats was a foregone conclusion - even though their presence may be as good/bad for Dems as a stellar and unlikely recruit would be.
Going to try to keep my biases to myself on this, although I definitely have candidate preferences. Those will be revealed later.
- Jennifer Pawlik, HD-17 (D) - my comments about Pawlik in my June post have proven to be just the tip of the iceberg. Pawlik is a strong candidate, yes, but has significant weaknesses below the surface. For NFL fans here she can be best described as the Terrell Owens/Antonio Brown of Arizona Democrats. If the party can keep her in line then this is good for Democrats, if not, things could get bad for Democrats. Treat this filing as a neutral for the time being.
- Daria Lohman, SD-23 (D) - Lohman has decided to drop out of this race and run for County Health Board instead. She's a poor campaigner, so I'm glad she's getting out of a somewhat-competitive Senate race instead of forcing a primary, and also glad we're fielding someone for that County Health district, even if she's not the best of candidates. This move is good for Democrats.
- Daniel Toporek, HD-20 (D) - Toporek has dropped out of the HD20 race to run for County Treasurer. His website is here. Toporek is currently uncontested for Treasurer, so in that regard it's good for countywide Dems. The legislative impact is iffy, depending on if the party successfully only fields one Democrat in LD20 for the House race. If they manage to pull off the single-shot/bullet voting strategy this will be good, if a weaker candidate makes it on the ballot instead of Toporek (had he stayed in the LD20 race) this move will be bad legislatively. Mark it as slightly good for Democrats for now.
- Nadia Hanif, HD-4 (R) - Hanif has dropped out of the House race after just 2-3 months, having spent $66K to find out that the district she was running in was crazy blue. Good on you for lighting all of your cash on fire, Nadia. When Republicans like her implode, that's good for Democrats.
- Sylvia Allen, SD-6 (R) - Incumbent Senator famous for her "Great Replacement" comments and for a past bill that would have mandated church attendance for all Arizonans. Her sticking her head into the contentious primary for SD-6 (a swing seat) is good for Democrats.
- Lela Alston, SD-24 (D) - Progressive Democrat, longterm legislative member. Backbencher so probably will spend the rest of her career in the legislature. It's slightly good for Democrats that her experience probably will return to the legislature for the next 2 years.
- Nancy Barto, SD-15 (R) - not an incumbent in SD-15, but a House incumbent in the analogous House district. Primarying moderate-ish Sen. Heather Carter from the right, Barto is sure to bring about a bloody GOP primary in this seat. While I'll mourn the loss of Carter if she doesn't make it, and while losing Arizona's Murkowski will lead to even more insanity among the state GOP, it's good for Democrats that this primary seems set to be divisive.
- Rusty Bowers, HD-25 (R) - Speaker of the House Rusty Bowers is a quintessential conservative Mormon theocrat. Absolute whack-a-doodle. The fact that he's not retiring is slightly bad for Democrats since it's always good to have the opposing party lose experienced legislators.
- Kelli Butler, HD-28 (D) - incumbent, very great candidate and absolutely amazing person. Strong financial connections as well. Rising start in the Democratic Party. Could run for CD6 (or its successor seat) in 2022 if we don't pick it up this year. Her running again is good for Democrats.
- Andres Cano, HD-3 (D) - relatively progressive freshman. Backbencher but could show promise soon.
- Heather Carter, SD-15 (R) - if Kate Brophy McGee is the Susan Collins of Arizona (fake moderate who postures strategically to survive in a D+6ish seat), Carter is the Lisa Murkowski. She routinely votes to the left of her district and is a strong advocate for education funding on the R side. I'd obviously like to replace her with a Dem. but would sleep better at night if all Republicans were like her. She faces a tough primary with Barto, so I'm glad she's hopping in to set off some fireworks in that race. This, like Barto's filing, is good for Democrats.
- Lupe Contreras, SD-19 (D) - Dem. backbencher, deep blue seat. Good dude.
- Domingo DeGrazia, HD-10 (D) - flipped this seat in 2018. Strong candidate, glad he's running again. This is slightly good for Democrats.
- Tim Dunn, HD-13 (R) – GOP backbencher in deep red seat, appointed to fill the seat vacated by the expelled creep Don Shooter.
- Diego Espinoza, HD-19 (D) – Dem. backbencher in deep blue seat.
- John Filmore, HD-16 (R) – GOP backbencher, deep red seat. Yadda yadda yadda.
- David Gowan, SD-14 (R) – Longterm GOP lawmaker. Disappointing they’ll get to hold on to his experience for another cycle. Slightly bad for Democrats.
- Rick Gray, SD-21 (R) – GOP backbencher in a once-safe district that’s slowly purpling. Slightly bad for Democrats that this seat isn’t open for this cycle, but not killer news.
- Gail Griffin, HD-14 (R) – GOP backbencher who’s most famous for trying to levy a porn tax to pay for The Wall. Safe red district.
- Aaron Lieberman, HD-28 (D) – Wealthy, young, telegenic Democrat in a swing district. Strong on education. Great dude in general and it’s good for Democrats he’s staying on for another term.
- Lea Marquez Peterson, CorpComm (R) – Former candidate for CD2 who lost to Ann Kirkpatrick (D), Peterson was recently appointed by Ducey to fill an open seat on the Corporation Commission. She’s running for a full term in 2020. I guess it’s bad for Democrats that she is going for a full cycle (since she has good connections to cash and is a decent enough candidate), but no one was expecting her to not run.
- Juan Mendez, SD-26 (D) – Incumbent, great dude. Being primaried by a former runningmate of his in a deep blue district. Definitely gonna be voting for him, personally. A separate AZCentral article on this primary will be posted at some point.
- Javan “JD” Mesnard, SD-17 (R) – The AZGOP’s Golden Boy, Mesnard never fails to come across as an annoying prick. He won his seat last year by a narrow margin and is going for another term. Mesnard is a dangerous friend of theocratic bigots and could feasibly be a great Congressional recruit post-redistricting. This is expected, but bad for Democrats.
- Becky Nutt, HD-14 (R) – Nut(t)job in a deep red seat.
- Joanne Osborne, SD-13 (R) – Freshman in a deep red seat. Slightly more moderate than other options in the area, but definitely no Heather Carter.
- Lisa Otondo, SD-4 (D) – Longtime name in AZ politics, originally ran in 2002 for the open seat in CD3, losing to Raul Grijalva. Makes sense that she’s running for another term.
- Kevin Payne, HD-21 (R) – GOP backbencher in a somewhat competitive seat. Him staying on to probably fight the Dem. nominees in the general is bad for Democrats, but expected.
- Jamescita Peshlakai, SD-7 (D) – Dem. backbencher in a deep blue seat. Fascinating person and I’d honestly want to see her run for CD1 at some point.
- Geraldine Peten, HD-4 (D) – Dem. backbencher in a deep blue seat. Facing an interesting primary but is safe for the general. Not much to write here.
- Martin Quezada, SD-29 (D) – Progressive Democrat in party leadership, deep blue seat. Good guy, glad he’s running again. This is expected, but good for Democrats.
- Rebecca Rios, SD-27 (D) – Scourge of the Miranda family, Rios is an incredibly capable legislator who has shown she can win in both urban and rural areas (she originally represented what is now LD-8, before moving to Phoenix after losing her seat – waited a couple terms so it wasn’t blatant carpetbagging). Former House Minority Leader, Rios was a rumored CD7 candidate if its incumbent (Ruben Gallego) declared for Senate. I’ll stop gushing over her, her candidacy and presence in the party is definitely good for Democrats.
- Lorenzo Sierra, HD-19 (D) – Nice backbench legislator, former city councilman. Deep blue district.
- Arlando Teller, HD-7 (D) – Freshman indigenous legislator. Good dude. Deep blue seat.
- Raquel Teran, HD-30 (D) – Fantastic freshman legislator in a deep blue seat.
- Myron Tsosie, HD-7 (D) - Freshman indigenous legislator. Good dude. Deep blue seat. I copy-pasted Teller’s blurb because they’re in the same district.
- Michelle Ugenti-Rita, SD-23 (R) – Ugenti-Rita is an absolutely fascinating person. She’s a Tea Party nutjob through and through, except on women’s issues – where she has come out in favor of the ERA and similar legislation. The prime victim of Don Shooter’s sexual harassment, Ugenti-Rita was instrumental in providing evidence leading to his removal. She’s making a good name for herself among Republicans in the legislature and is a rumored CD-6 candidate whenever incumbent Rep. David Schweikert (R) ultimately leaves office (judging by his Q3 filings, that’ll be pretty damn soon). It’s unfortunate, but wholly expected that she’s running again. She is bad news for Democrats wherever she goes.
- Travis Angry, SD-4 (R) - "Inspirational Speaker" who is currently on the "Milk gullible conservatives by pretending to be a viable black Republican running for office" grift. SD-4 went to Clinton by more than 20 points and Angry is not flipping it. I doubt he's even really going to try.
- Mark Boesen, HD-12 (R) - Rando pharmaceutical lawyer. Boesen's filing sets the stage for a primary in this deep-red district, and that could be slightly good for Democrats just in terms of money wasted.
- Billy Bragg, HD-29 (R) - Random Republican dude running in a Safe D seat. Can't find shit on him online.
- Matthew Davidson, HD-26 (D) - Random Dem. running in deep blue district for an open seat.
- Helen Fokszanskyj-Conti, HD-29 (R) – CNA running for House in a deep blue district. Her social media just screams nutjob.
- Cathy Guglielmo, SD-25 (I) – Independent running for a deep red district. No web presence. Seems to work at a construction company here but hell if I know. Won’t make much noise in the race.
- Mary Honne, HD-22 (D) – Dem. running in deep red seat. Throwaway candidacy.
- Joel John, HD-4 (R) – No online presence, running for a deep blue seat as a Republican. Super smart move, dude.
- Diana Jones, HD-19 (R) – Far too many Diana Joneses in Arizona for me to determine who this is, especially with no online presence. But the basic facts of the race are inescapable – Republican running for a deep blue seat. She’s toast.
- Ralph Jones, SD-19 (R) – Possibly related to Diana. Also no real online presence. Also on a suicide mission to win a deep blue seat.
- Justin Laos, HD-24 (R) – Software developer running in a deep blue district as a Republican.
- Joanna Mendoza, SD-11 (D) – Marine veteran and mom, running for a red but not unwinnable seat. Could be slightly good for Democrats if she wins her primary.
- Quang Nguyen, HD-1 (R) – Guy is famous for showing up to a far-right rally in support of the “papers please” bill Arizona passed in 2010 (SB1070) as a “proud legal immigrant”. So yeah, super cool dude. This HD-1 GOP primary is going to be nut house.
- Linda Patterson, SD-11 (D) – Retired teacher, probably a weaker candidate than Mendoza. Can’t find much else on her.
- David Peelman, HD-7 (R) – Trumpist realtor running in a deep blue seat. Best of luck carrying this 68% Indigenous district, you wingbat.
- Tatiana Pena, HD-27 (R) – Teacher and musician. Proud Republican. Props to the GOP for fielding a Hispanic candidate in such a minority-heavy district, but it still isn’t going to get them anywhere. The only way a Republican can win this seat is if Catherine Miranda runs again…which she damn well might at some point.
- Felipe Perez, HD-11 (D) – Rural doctor, seems like a good enough dude. Running with private funding. Currently I’d say the fact he’s running is slightly good for Democrats.
- Tia Peterson, HD-21 (R) – First time candidate for office, seems to have a pretty professional website and is doing all the initial things right. One of several Black Republican candidates running for office this year in Arizona. Would be a much stronger candidate than Randy Miller (more on him later), and it’s disappointing that his path to the nomination is no longer uncontested thanks to Peterson. Slightly bad for Democrats, depending on how her campaign ends up going.
- Judy Schwiebert, HD-20 (D) – Retired teacher, seems to have a good website in place and is on good terms with Ervin, the Senate candidate in the area. Could be good for Democrats depending on how strong of a head start she gets.
- Suzanne Sharer, SD-18 (R) – Oh my god what a fucking nutjob. And she’s running in a competitive seat! This is just perfect. Good for Democrats, assuming she wins the primary. 2016/2018 candidate Frank Schmuck has yet to file.
- Judy Stahl, HD-1 (D) – Physical fitness trainer in Northern Arizona who recently graduated from a strong Dem. candidate training program. If only this was a Trump+8 seat instead of a Trump+38 one, she might have a chance to flip it. But as it stands, it’s crimson red.
- Leezah Sun, HD-19 (D) – Local concerned mom(?) running for office against two Dem. incumbents. Possibly endorsed by Quezada? I don’t see her making much headway but who knows. Deep blue seat regardless.
- Patrick Tucker, CorpComm (R) – I cannot confirm which of several Patrick Tuckers this guy is. Given the opposition he’ll face in the GOP primary he’s more or less toast straight out of the gate and not worth discussing in further depth.
- Sarah Tyree, SD-22 (D) – Local social worker in the district. It’s dark red and has no chance at flipping, so I won’t really spend more time on this.
- Martin Watkins, HD-24 (D) – Paramedic primarying two Dems in a safe blue district. Seems like a decent guy judging from his website, idk if he’ll make the primary competitive.
- Mark Workman, SD-2 (R) - Running for Senate in a deep blue district. No web presence – only thing that comes up is an obituary. Given how partisan this district is, his campaign will need one of those come next November.
- Julian Contreraz, HD-4 (R) - write-in candidate for that seat in 2018, currently works as an assistant university administrator or something. Dude is up against an insurmountable challenge in this deep blue district running against Arizona's Nancy Pelosi. Like Hanif did, he can knock himself out.
- Neil DeSanti, CorpComm (R) – 2018 candidate for the seat, running again. Absolute meme of a dude who only raised a couple hundred bucks last time. Won’t make much of an impact.
- Kristin Dybvig-Pawelko, HD-15 (D) – 2018 candidate for the Senate seat who ran alongside current County Supervisor candidate Jennifer Samuels and County Attorney candidate Julie Gunnigle (then both House candidates). Dybvig-Pawelko underperformed Samuels and Gunnigle, but that was mainly due to a harder opponent (Carter, instead of more nutjobbier House Republicans). Dybig-Pawelko is a strong candidate with past experience . This is good for Democrats.
- Nora Ellen, HD-17 (R) – 2018 candidate for the same seat, local realtor in the area and former Vice Mayor. Ellen is the mother of current SD-17 Senator Javan “JD” Mesnard (R), and was attacked by other Republicans for the nepotistic way her son cleared the field for her. This could become a liability again in 2020, but she is otherwise a pretty good candidate – even if she lost last year. This filing is, on the whole, bad for Democrats.
- Douglas Ervin, SD-20 (D) – 2018 candidate for the seat who came pretty close, partially thanks to conservative spoiler Doug Quelland. Strong option who’s running again, this time without public funding. This is very good for Democrats.
- Wendy Garcia, HD-22 (D) – 2018 candidate for the Senate seat in the area. Ran a weak race and was rumored to be repeatedly transphobic to her primary opponent at the time, Brianna Westbrook. 22’s a deep red district anyway so as warm bodies go Garcia is as good as anyone for this seat.
- Lisa Godzich, HD-16 (R) – Ran for this seat in 2018 and lost. Guess there’s gonna be a primary now between her, Filmore, Forest, and other crazy GOP nutsos. That could be slightly good for Democrats.
- Melody Hernandez, HD-26 (D) – Chair of the local Democratic Party (quit that position to run for House), EMT during the day. Recruited by Mendez and Salman to replace Blanc, who is primarying Mendez. While I probably will not be voting for her in the primary, she’s a great person and will be a fine legislator if she wins. My main grudges in 26 are towards a different Dem.
- Jake Hoffman, HD-12 (R) – Queen Creek City Councilman running for State House. Gonna be a fun GOP primary in this deep red district, which is slightly good for Democrats.
- Jana Jackson, HD-28 (R) – Former GOP candidate for Maricopa County Superintendent (She took 2nd in 2016 in the primary), Jackson drew controversy for having multiple arrest warrants out against her in Indiana. Despite that, she’s still in politics – running for House in District 28. Oddly enough she’s doing this with public funds. If she wins the nomination, Jackson and the local Republicans are going to be SIGNIFICANTLY HINDERED by public funding regulations. And that and the contentious primary that could crop up is definitely good for Democrats.
- Kathy Knecht, HD-21 (D) – Former school board president for that area and Independent candidate for the analogous State Senate district in 2018, Knecht is a beast of a candidate. Great ability to fundraise, lots of personal cash to lean on, strong connections to the district, and good past performances in the area. Back in 2006 she became the only Democrat to ever beat current Congresswoman Debbie Lesko (R) in an election, while in 2018 she outperformed multiple statewide Democrats. It is an incredible stroke of good fortune that she’s running again. This is very good for Democrats, and could feasibly be the race that flips control of the State House to them (either this or Evans in HD-6).
- Eric Kurland, HD-23 (D) – 2018 candidate for the spot. Performed surprisingly well for a campaign running on public funds and is set up to do even better in 2020 now that he’s not hindered by fundraising constraints or a weak Senate candidate. This is very good for Democrats.
- Jan Manolis, SD-1 (D) – 2018 candidate for the same slot. Deep red district so nothing to get excited about.
- Christine Porter Marsh, SD-28 (D) – 2018 candidate for the same slot. Absolutely amazing person and an excellent recruit. Seriously, words can’t really frame how amazing of a candidate she is. This is very good for Democrats. Probably the best damn recruit this cycle alongside Knecht.
- Barry McCain, HD-11 (D) – Perennial candidate for a Likely R seat. Isn’t going to do much but will probably force competent Dems into fielding two candidates instead of just one (like in HD-20). Probably not much of an impact, but if there is one it’ll be slightly bad for Democrats.
- Randy Miller, HD-21 (R) – Deep State/QAnon-adjacent truther who ran for the Senate district last year, losing in the GOP primary. He unfortunately is not guaranteed to win the nomination for this seat anymore due to Tia Patterson filing to run a couple weeks ago (more on her later), but if he somehow wins the nomination the GOP will be hobbled in the general, creating an opening for Knecht and Democrats. Even if he doesn’t make it he’ll make for a testy primary, and that’s good for Democrats.
- Patrick Morales, HD-26 (D) – Morales is an incumbent school board member in the area running for the open House seat in this deep blue district. He has multiple unrelated sexual assault rumors floating around about him, and dropped out of a local council race two years ago due to routinely violating signature collections rules. Morales frequently manipulates young, impressionable college and HS students in the area, spreads lies about other Democrats (both those running and in elected office), and is in general an absolute cancer on the local party. I really hope he gets beaten down in this race and then loses his school board election in two years. A credible opponent was almost fielded against him that time and will be in 2022. While this race itself doesn’t mean much in the big scope of things – it’s a primary FFS – Morales and people like him are quite bad for Democrats in general.
- Lynsey Robinson, SD-12 (D) – Ran for the analogous House district in 2018. Has no chance of winning but can continue to trim down margins in this deep-red seat. Slightly good for Democrats since they can only capitalize on Robinson’s candidacy so much given the inherent partisanship of voters in SD12.
- Tim Taylor, HD-18 (R) – Former Marine, has filed for both CD-9 AND for HD-18. He hasn’t posted federal Q3’s yet, and filed for HD-18 in late September (vs. late July for the US House), so I assume he’s running for the state legislature…but I’m quite confused. Can’t get a good read on his impact on the race because of that.
- Trey Terry, HD-13 (R) – 2018 candidate for the same seat who lost in the primary. Combat veteran, conservative whackadoodle. Deep red seat so the actual result in the general isn’t in question, but the testy primary may be slightly good for Democrats.
- Ana Tovar, CorpComm (D) – This was NOT something I saw coming, but I’m pretty happy about it. Tovar was a former State Senate Minority Leader and also a rumored candidate for CD7 if Ruben Gallego moved on. She’s currently Mayor of Tolleson, AZ and does a pretty good job of it. She brings strong political connections and cash to the CorpComm race. Her entrance into the race also guarantees a primary (there are 3 seats open, and 4 Dems running), but one of the other Dems in the race really did not deserve the coronation he’s been trying to get (more on him later, I’m staying unbiased in this). Even disregarding this one race, it’s great that Tovar wants to maintain her state profile. This is good for Democrats.
- Julie Willoughby, SD-17 (R) – Willoughby is a nurse who ran for HD-17 in 2018, against Sen. Mesnard’s mom. She’s cutting to the source of the problem this year, primarying Mesnard himself. She’s been vocal about how much she hates him and Ellen and is sure to make for a testy primary in SD-17. This is, of course, good for Democrats.
- John Wilson, SD-29 (R) – Ran for State House in HD-29 in 2016, lost decisively. Now running for the analogous deep blue Senate district. Best of luck, dude. Thought you had learned your lesson the first time.
But for now, enjoy!