Forum: Serial Numbers
The FT 6000 EVK includes one IzoT CT Activation Key that is used by both. Ultra-comfortable and ergonomic design, personalized wearing options and hygienic exchangeable cushions make the headset. SMART Podium Accessories Replacement Parts. These are the replacement Foam sets for the Oase FiltoClear Pressure Filters. When it produces and sells 4, 000 units, its average costs per unit are as follows: Average Cost per UnitDirect materials$6.55Direct labor$3.50Variable manufacturing overhead$1.40Fixed manufacturing overhead$2.60Fixed selling expense$0.70Fixed administrative expense$0.40Sales. Secret Code Math Worksheets https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=3963. Apoi se instaleaza ultimul fisier Sets DataFiles (tot in acelasi folder ca cele doua amintite mai sus).
|1||Get Data from Multiple Tables||54%|
|2||6000 Series Condenser Tumble Dryer 7.0 kg||83%|
|3||How do I find the model, MAC address, and serial number of||14%|
|4||Oase Filtoclear 6000 Foam Set: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors||99%|
|5||Amazon.com: 1000 Label Roll, 2020 Through 3000 Pre||90%|
|6||PELA 6000 - 6L Oil & Fluid Extractor - Machine Mart||80%|
|7||Simplex Unican 6000 Series Digital Locks||32%|
Dr Fone 10.6.2 Crack With Registration Code Full Version
NOTE: The serial number and the MAC address are located on the sticker underneath the device. Pricing and Availability on millions of electronic components from Digi-Key Electronics. It fits into the heads of The product of these is the power. Manual node conditioning is a procedure that may be used when the automatic procedures to network boot a node in Perspectives or the command nodecond has failed. The Amazing Spider-Man Steam Key EUROPE. Environmental Permitting Guidance The Solvent Emissions. Download Cracks, Keygens, View Serial numbers for any.
Activation code proteus Crack V8.10.29203 + Serial Key [Latest]
Serial Number Finder. Key Stage 1&2; US Grades 1-5 Primary teachers; secondary Key Stage 3-5; US Grades 6-12 Secondary teachers; Maths at Home; More links; Topics; Events Nrich Events; Donate Donate to NRICH; Resources tagged with: Digit cards. How to Find Your Fireplace Model & Serial Number their website. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Copy activity performance and scalability guide describes key factors that affect the performance of data movement via the Copy activity in Azure Data Factory. View Academics in Sets Answer Key (deck and Engine) on [HOST]. Random Pin Code Generator Random digit number generator.
Keygen hSM Key Management and Encryption Device
HLMP-6000 – Red 640nm LED Indication - Discrete 1.6V Axial, Flat Leads from Broadcom Limited. Weve brought you a great range of Weight Watchers precision scales, to help you to monitor your progress at home.
Adobe Audition 2020 Crack v220.127.116.11 with ...
Sets 6000 product key. Under that, we see description key sets. However, the data will only get you so far. The premium decoupled microphone offers crystal-clear recordings, perfect for accurate transcriptions. Economy Fire Service Key Set, 14 pc. [HOST] is proud to expand its fire service key set offerings in Our key sets provide a level of comprehensiveness, quality, reliability, and overall value that our competitors simply cannot match. This section describes how to configure server-side key generation in TMS. The processor units process the data captured by the read heads and relay it to the industrial fieldbus, which communicates with the PLC/PC.
Hozelock Easyclear 6000 Clearwater and Fountain Pump
The serial number for your product After signing in with your MAGIX Login, you will be guided step-by-step through the product registration. Explanatory memorandum to the Age Appropriate Design Code anchor. This CO 2 emission ratio was calculated as the CO 2 emissions from public electricity production (as derived above), against the amount of electricity produced in public conventional power plants. MASTER (M20-BR, 1092-6000) Key Blanks. BTU will vary depending on the type of fuel used and moisture content of the fuel. X3427, Infant to Toddler Rocker). SE18 LTX 2500/4000/6000 Insert (628892000).
- Service Manual, Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 6000 Series
- Print Studio 2.0 Free With Crack
- Downloads and drivers - SMART Support
- Suggested Answer Syl12 Dec13 Paper 10 - Institute of Cost
- Studio Scrap (7 Downloads Available)
- MOTOROLA APX 6000 USER MANUAL Pdf Download
- 6000.0214 - Power Supply Cord with IEC Connector C13
- HerunterladenAutoCAD P ID 2020 Activator 32 Bits
- 30805 Seibu 6000 Series Aluminum Car Basic 6car Formation
- Heat & Glo 6000 Series Gas Fireplace
- How to install SETS 6000 - Jurininku Testavimas
- Lumion Pro 10 Crack + License Keys Torrent Free Download
- Heat & Glo 6000 Modern Gas Fireplace
- Bosmere Protector 6000 Modular 4 Seat Cube Set Cover
- Amazon.com: QJZ [2-Sets] 5200-6000 lb. Trailer Hub Wheel
- HP Compaq 6000 Pro All-in-One PC - Computer Setup (F10
- Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6000 Digital Valve Controllers (Supported)
Hacked mK-6000 Capital Advanced Technologies
A guide to CPF
This post is mainly targeted at young adults, it will explain the basics of CPF and some key concepts that are good to know
If there is anything I missed out please let me know in the comments below
But what happens to our money in our CPF accounts?
CPF is made out of 3 components
|Account||Possible Uses (Base interest rate)|
|Ordinary Account||Home loans, Education, Investment (2.5%)|
|Special Account||Investment (4%)|
|Medical Account||MediSave, Hospital bills, Hospitalisation Insurance premiums (4%)|
|Retirement Account||Created at 55 from the merger of OA and SA, from which CPF payouts come (4%)|
For those 55 and below, there is a bonus 1% interest rate applied to the first $60K applied in the order of
- OA (Capped at $20K with the extra interest going to SA)
How much of our contributions is allocated to each account?
For those 55 and below, there is a total contribution rate of 37% from their monthly salaries
|From employer||From self||Total|
OA account uses
- OA can be used for both HDB and Private properties
- All these are useful for us as it leaves more liquid cash for investments, which should give us a 7% return vs OA 2.5-3.5%
So far the main criteria is that the property must have a remaining lease of at least 20 years
How much of one's CPF can be used depends on various criteria
- Whether the lease can cover the youngest owner until they are 95
- Whether the loan is from HDB vs Bank
Selling your HDB
However, upon sale of one's HDB, the CPF monies used to pay for the loan will need to be paid back plus interest at the OA interest rates
This will be taken from the proceeds of the sale. However, if the proceeds are insufficient to make the full CPF refund after paying the remainder of the housing loan, there is no need to top up the shortfall if it was sold at market price
Afterwards, the funds can then be used for the purchase of another property
portion of their OA balance for either their own or their Next of Kin's studies at certain courses at various public institutions
There are quite a few benefits
- The interest rate for CPF is tied to the OA interest rate with a current interest rate of 2.5% as compared to banks which charge 4-5%
- The downside is that CPF starts charging interest from the moment the funds are withdrawn, while banks usually charge interest 6 months after graduation which gives a breakeven point of about 3 years as calculated by FPL
- The ability to waive the loan repayments if one is above 55 and reached the Full Retirement Sum with cash or cash + property
- There do not seem to be any late fees
- can be paid back over 12 years
- Has a minimum monthly installment rate of $100
- The fact that the payments and interest would paid to one's own CPF as opposed to a bank
- For OA, the first $20K cannot be used for investments
- For SA, the first $40K cannot be used for investments
There is a list of products available for investment and they include a few ETFs and various Unit Trusts
Personally, the ones I find most notable are
- Infinity U.S. 500 Stock Index Fund (SGD Class)
- A feeder fund of Vanguard® U.S. 500 Stock Index Fund and attempts to track the S&P 500 at a 0.69% TER
- Infinity Investment Series – Infinity Global Stock Index Fund
- A feeder fund in the Vanguard® Global Stock Index Fund that attempts to track the MSCI World Index, the same index for SWRD and IWDA at a 0.735% TER
- ES3/G3B STI ETF
- ETF that tracks STI, the top 30 stocks in the SGX with a 0.30% TER
One is able to invest their CPF OA through an Investment Account with either UOB, OCBC or DBS
There fee structure is a bit unusual and quite high
- Transaction fee: $2/$2.50 per 1000 shares/unit or part thereof (UOB is cheapest at $2, OCBC and DBS charge $2.50)
- Broker's Commisiosion of 0.25%-0.28% with a $25 minimum
- Service charge: $2 per counter per quarter
Endowus can also be used to invest and their fees are
- Access Fee: Flat fee of 0.4%
- Transaction fee: $2/$2.50 per 1000 shares/unit or part thereof
- Service charge: $2/$2.50 on a portfolio basis per quarter
- As opposed to a $25 minimum brokers commission, theirs is a $10 min for ETFs
- As opposed to $2.50 per 1000 units, pay a flat $2.50 per buy/sell transaction regardless of volume
- As opposed to $2 per counter per quarter, pay a flat $2 per quarter
Thoughts on investing CPFI am not a financial expert and this is based on my own personal opinion
FirePathLion has a solid guide on investing one's CPF that I agree with and would like to build on.
- For those who are looking to use their CPF for education or housing, there is no reason to invest one's CPF
- Using CPF OA for education allows one to borrow from themselves at a 2.5% interest rate, can be paid back over 12 years, with a minimum monthly installment rate of $100 and can be fully waived upon reaching 55 and reaching the FRS
- I see leaving the OA funds aside for housing as putting it in a 2.5-3.5% savings account, which is an excellent interest rate, and I would not need to worry about saving for housing using my own cash
- Both of these methods free up liquid cash for investments which are not restricted to the ones on the list.
- Allowing a wider variety of products and those with lower expense ratios (SWRD has a 0.12% TER vs Infinity Global Stock Index Fund 0.735% TER)
- There is no point in buying bonds/ILPs etc
- The OA offers a base 2.5% already and one can always transfer funds the their SA that offers 4-5% per annum
- Vast majority of the Unit Trusts aren't worth it
- While the Infinity Investment Series – Infinity Global Stock Index Fund and Infinity U.S. 500 Stock Index Fund (SGD Class) might not seem so bad, after factoring in expense ratios and transaction fees, a lot of the other funds do worse than if one simply transferred their OA funds to their SA where it generates a guaranteed 4% a year with no transaction or expense fees
- The fees are pretty bad
- Other than the transaction fee of $2 per 1000 shares which can be acceptable to good
- The service charge of $2 per quarter per counter is terrible
- So is the minimum fee of $25 for ETFs, shares and REITs
- The expense ratios most most of the funds are pretty high
- Arguably the expense ratio could factor in the exchange fee of SGD to USD but it's still not great
- One could probably do better investing their own money in in cheaper products with an external broker (as mentioned SWORD has a 0.12% TER vs Infinity Global Stock Index Fund 0.735% TER)
- SA isn't worth investing
- I agree with FPL that SA is pretty good with its 4% risk-free return and there are few things worth giving up a 4% bond for. However if the Gov ever decides to change the interest rate in the future this would be worth reconsidering
- At 55, the Retirement Account is formed
- Funds from the SA and then the OA will be used to form the Full Retirement Sum (181K in 2020)
- However, one can choose to set aside the Basic Retirement Sum (1/2 FRS) or the Enhanced Retirement Sum (1.5 FRS)
- To select the BRS, one must have a property that can last until they are 95
- However if onecannot achieve FRS with OA+SA, there is no penalty
- Funds can then be withdrawn from CPF
- From as little as $5000
- To the entire OA + SA balance and RA account above BRS if there is a property cover
- Over as long as desired
- No longer able to top up OA or SA with cash, can only top up RA or transfer funds from OA/SA to RA (with SA funds having to be transferred first)
- The funds in the RA will accumulate interest until payout, which one can choose to begin at Payout Eligibility Age (65 as of now) or can delay it up to 70
FPL also talked a bit about BRS vs FRS and FRS vs ERS and I highly recommend giving them a read.
- FRS > BRS as the property pledge puts a pretty heavy restriction during retirement
- FRS > ERS in terms of capital preservation
- ERS > FRS if one is looking for optimal returns in terms of monthly payout
Now that we know about what happens to CPF at 55, here are some concepts that are good to know about
However, money will be taken from one's SA before it's taken from their OA
This is sub-optimal as money in one's SA gains 4-5% interest whereas OA will only generate 2.5% interest
So it's better to let one's OA form the bulk of RA, where it will go from earning 2.5% to 4-6% in the RA
Given that once one hits 55, they can take out their money anytime and the money withdrawn would come from one's SA before coming from their OA anyway there is no reason to keep money in one's OA over their SA after 55
So how does one protect their SA funds?
The standard method is by
- Buying SGS Bonds or T-Bills 6-months to 2 years before reaching 55 using SA funds
- These instruments will maintain their values and have short tenures
- This takes funds out of the SA
- Hold them until one passes 55 and let the RA form
- This allows the RA to form primarily using OA funds
- Sell/Let the bonds reach maturity, and let the funds return to SA
- Since they are bought using SA funds, they will return to the SA
- Leave the funds in SA, where they will generate 4% interest and can be withdrawn anytime
Thus our SA is able to generate 4% interest while our OA is now part of our RA generating 4-6% interest
Using SA/OA as high interest savings account after 55
Building on the concepts in SA shielding and a few key mechanics of CPF
- After 55, one can withdraw the funds in their OA and SA as long as their RA exceeds the FRS
- They can withdraw the funds from their CPF anytime
- OA offers a competitive 2.5% interest rate and SA offers an amazing 4% interest rate
- Before 55, one can top up their SA through cash or transfers from their OA
- As a bonus one can also receive tax relief up to $7000 by topping up their CPF
- However after, 55, if one were to do cash top-ups or CPF transfers they can only do so to their RA, OA/SA cahs top ups are not allowed
Thus, before 55, it might be a good idea to put as many funds as one feels comfortable in CPF to be drawn on later all while generating 4% interest
However, if the Gov changes their policies, this concept may not be viable in the future
The basic premise is taking advantage of the CPF's guaranteed 4% interest rate for SA and MA so a couple can achieve 1 Mil by 65 (So 500K each)
The requirement is
- To reach a total of $130K between SA and MA
- Earn $6000 a month until retirement
- The money in CPF can't be taken out until 55
- While a guaranteed 4% is a good rate, over long term, stocks and ETFs usually have a 7% return
- It is still vulnerable to policy risk such as if CPF ever decides to change interest rates in the future
- Once one hits the FRS in their SA (181K as of 2020) and Basic Healthcare Sum ($60K in 2020) the money interest would flow into OA where it will only generate 2.5% interest
- Money in OA/SA can only be used for certain investments
- Money in MA can only be used for medical bills and paying for hospital insurance
ThoughtsI personally believe that CPF can be a pretty useful term in terms of personal finance.
For those who are financially illiterate, it's probably one of the most useful tools they will ever have.
For those who understand how CPF works and how to take advantage of it, it can give them flexibility in terms of allowing them to divert funds to more efficient areas.
For example, by playing to the OA's strengths of a guaranteed 2.5% rate, one would not have to set aside their own liquid cash for housing or education and can instead use it for investments that can bring in 7% over the long term
SA shielding and potentially using CPF as a bank account in old age is also pretty useful
However, all of this is subject to the Gov and CPF's policies which could be subject to change in the future, so it's important to pay attention to those, especially as we get older
Please let me know if there's anything I missed out, thank you
Here's the Hardware & Software News Roundup for Content Creators for this week. Please enjoy!
This week saw quite a few application updates, a few popular professional applications announcing support for Apple’s new M1-powered Macs, and another disastrous GPU launch. Let’s go over what happened this week, shall we?
NewsThis section covers news sourced from various trusted media and business outlets.
Foundry Announces Modo 14.2 – A Major UpdateFoundry’s focus on accelerating artist workflows comes to a close with the final major update to Modo for this year. The update brings USD export support, Rig Clay, topology views, MeshFusion Embossing, Ghost/Xray Viewport, and many other improvements to the popular 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering application. Read more.
Adobe Photoshop Now in Beta for Apple M1-Powered MacsIn a showcase of surprising speed and agility, because Apple is involved, Photoshop joins a few other professional applications immediately available for M1-powered Macs that were launched just a week ago. Adobe indicates the application’s Beta status and lists a, well, long, long list of known issues. You can find the beta announcement as well as the list of issues here.
Blackmagic Design Announces DaVinci Resolve 17.1 Beta 1 for M1-Powered MacsDaVinci Resolve’s Version 17.1 update now features universal app support for M1-powered Macs. This major release brought over 300 new features and improvements, and Blackmagic Design assures users of their availability on Apple’s latest devices. The release notes state that the combination of Apple’s M1, Metal processing brings a whopping 5x performance uplift compared to previous generation ‘computers.’ Read more.
Chaos Group Releases V-Ray 5 for RhinoV-Ray 5 for Rhino combines real-time and photoreal rendering for Rhino and Grasshopper. The new features include improvements like V-Ray Vision, Easier Lighting, Post-processing, and more. The update focuses on allowing artists to go beyond just rendering and get photorealistic shots at the push of a button. Read more.
Luxion Announces Release of KeyShot 10Luxion’s KeyShot received a significant update this week, with the application getting a host of improvements for professionals. The update adds Keyframe Animation, new Smart Export options for output to full-color 3D prints, AWeb interaction, a new Light Manager, RealCloth 2.0, as well as improved Denoise and Firefly Filter for faster creation. You can find more detailed feature update descriptions here.
Maxon Announces Major Updates for Red Giant Trapcode Suite 16 and Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 14For the first time, Maxon announced two major suite updates at the same time. While Trapcode Suite 16 brings a set of 11 tools of particle simulation and 3D effects for motion graphics, Magic Bullet Suite 14 comes with a set of 7 tools for color correction, finishing, and film looks. The latter allows new color workflows and powerful tools in Magic Bullet Looks and Colorista. Read more.
AMD Radeon’s RX 6000 Series Reference Graphics Cards Launch on November 18th – Out of Stock InstantlyIn what’s become an industry trend and meme at this point, AMD’s reference graphics card launch somehow managed to top Nvidia’s disastrous launch of the RTX 3000. Several major hardware outlets reported receiving just ONE top-end card, i.e., the Radeon RX 6800XT. AMD assures its customers that stocks will improve in a few weeks after 25th November when AIBs can also offer their own Radeon products for purchase. Read more.
Educational Content and Helpful Resources for CG ProfessionalsThis new section features tools, training materials, tutorials, and so on for various CG applications.
Will AI Take my Job? (CG Edition): http://www.wrongfingquestion.com/372026/1712740-s01e09-will-ai-take-my-job
Discussing Virtual Production, Issues of Latency, and Targets for Professional Use with Matt Madden (Director of Virtual Production) from Epic Games. He has worked on projects such as The Mandalorian: https://www.fxguide.com/fxpodcasts/325-virtual-production-epic/
Rumor RoundupThis section only covers rumors sourced from relatively unreliable sources. Please treat them as such.
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Performance Numbers Leak OutThe first new-gen, sub-$500 graphics is on its way and it does look impressive for creative professionals. An official graph comparing the performance to an RTX 2060 Super and an RTX 2080 Super indicates the price point and performance tier that Nvidia will try to beat. Creation workload performance shown is impressive with the new card comfortably beating the RTX 2080 Super by a comfortable margin in Blender, V-Ray, and Redshift while completely obliterating the RTX 2060 Super. Availability still sus.
Software UpdatesThis section keeps track of the latest versions of popular Content Creation Software. Lots of big updates this week!
- Blender: 2.90.1
- Cinema 4D: 23.110
- 3ds Max: 2021.2
- Maya: 2020.3
- Houdini: 18.5.395
- Modo: 14.2 *Recent Update\*
- zBrush: 2021.1.2
- Keyshot: 10.0.198 *Recent Update\*
- Redshift: 3.0.33 *Recent Update\*
- Octane: 2020.1
- Vray: 5.00.05
- Arnold: 18.104.22.168
- Corona: 6
- Renderman: 23.5
- Deadline: 10.1.11.5
- Substance Painter: 2020.2.2
- Substance Designer: 2020.1.3
- Premiere Pro: November 2020 (14.7) *Recent Update\*
- Davinci Resolve: 16.2.7
- Final Cut Pro X: 10.5
- After Effects: October 2020 (17.5)
- Fusion: 17
- Nuke: 12.2
- Photoshop: October 2020 (22.0)
- Illustrator: October 2020 (25.0)
- Lightroom: October 2020 (10.0)
- Indesign: October 2020 (16.0)
- Solidworks: 2021 SP1 EV *Recent Update\*
- Revit: 2021.1.1
- Autocad: 2021
- Inventor: 2021.2
- Archicad: 24
- Sketchup: 2021.0.339 *Recent Update\*
- Unity3D: 2020.1.14 *Recent Update\*
- Unreal: 4.25