- ABBA/DOUBLE CD GOLD DISC DISPLAY/LTD. EDITION/COA/"THE
- Abba Gold - 30Th Anniversary Cd - Tesco Groceries
- ABBA Gold / 3CD anniversary set
- Abba - Gold - Amazon.com Music
- Amazon.ca: Customer reviews: Gold: Greatest Hits [2LP Vinyl]
- ABBA Gold Greatest Hits Full Album Zip
- Gold: Greatest Hits: ABBA: Amazon.ca: Music
Cracked abba Gold Greatest Hits Special Edition Descargar Juegos
Released 4 April 2020 on Polar (catalog no. 3774013; CD). Listen to your favorite songs from Gold: Greatest Hits by ABBA Now.
ABBA, Gold: Greatest Hits Full Album Zip - REPENSAR LA
CD Gold Disc Photo Displays – Platinum Discs. ABBA Gold CD. Level: $ 96.00. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Artist(s): David Bowie; Binding: DVD; Format: Compilation; Release Date: 2020-09-17; Check Prices. The only Free online Music Price guide for all pre-recorded music formats.
Crack abba Abba gold (Vinyl Records, LP, CD) on CDandLP
ABBA - ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits Lyrics and Tracklist https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=4472. With all known hit songs into 2 LPs, this album is a "Must Have"! The UK, which has always had it's own rich pop heritage and being the major secondary market for American pop, having it's biggest selling album ever by a Swedish group. ABBA Box Set Music CDs for sale. Greatest Hits' is a compilation album of recordings by Swedish pop group ABBA.
Key aBBA - Gold CD Album MP3
Abba gold cd hack. ABBA's 19-song Gold collection was the first hits compilation prepared specifically for the CD format by the 1970s supergroup, and, appearing after a period of several years in which their music had been off the market, was a welcome addition to the catalog. Abba fans are going to have to wait a little longer for new music. CD releases (1982-1992) ABBA Gold and Thank You For the Music Box Set (1992-1994), remastered by Michael B. Tretow Remastered releases (1997), remastered by Jon Astley and Tim Young. In November 1975 ABBA released the album Greatest Hits that contained their most popular songs and the song Fernando, originally written in Swedish for Frida.
- ABBA GOLD CD COVER - MORE ABBA GOLD CD COVER - MORE ABBA
- ABBA - Gold Collection - MP3 Stereo (2020, MP3, CD)
- ABBA GOLD CD - Shop ABBA The Museum
- ABBA - GOLD Torrent download
- Gold: Amazon.co.uk: Music
- RISE OF NATIONS GOLD EDITION NO CD CRACK - RISE OF NATIONS
ABBA - More ABBA Gold (More ABBA Hits)
This one is the Dutch version (with a different Backcover and CD Label printing). Abba - Gold, Greatest Hits CD https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=4478. QUALITY GOOD, HAPPY WITH IT AND THE WONDERFUL AMAZON DELIVERY. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Gold-30th Anniversary Edition https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=4480. A lesser-known-but-still-beloved ABBA song - it didn't make the band's classic Gold compilation album, but did land a spot on More ABBA Gold: More ABBA Hits - the Super Trouper LP cut represents.
ABBA - ABBA Gold CD - Apollo ENG
The album, which became a staple on the top-40 charts, teased the rise of a larger ABBA resurgence, a wave that only continued to grow. For all releases that combine 'Gold (Greatest Hits)' with the follow-up 'More ABBA Gold (More ABBA Hits)' please see 'Forever Gold'. Dancing Queen; Knowing Me, Knowing You; Take a Chance on Me; Mamma Mia; Lay All Your Love on Me; Super Trouper; I Have a Dream; The Winner Takes. The cover art and liner notes are included. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020.
|1||ABBA: Gold: Greatest Hits CD||70%|
|2||ABBA Gold Greatest Hits CD SEALED New 2020 Polar Music||20%|
|3||Abba Gold Cd for sale||3%|
|4||Album ABBA Gold, Abba||47%|
|5||CoverTarget - CD Covers - DVD Covers - Audio Covers||83%|
|6||Abba - Gold Greatest Hits - ABBA||93%|
|7||Abba' greatest hits GOLD is best selling CD album EVER as||69%|
|8||Download ABBA MP3 Songs and Albums||31%|
40 Best Songs of All Times About Poker, Dice, Cards and Addiction
40. Go Down Gamblin’ - Blood Sweat and TearsReleased in 1971, Go Down Gamblin’ by Blood Sweat and Tears is a song describing a gambler who is “born a natural loser.” He never wins, no matter what game he plays, but, he doesn’t feel like a loser. As the song goes – “Cause I've been called a natural lover by that lady over there, Honey, I'm just a natural gambler but I try to do my share.”
39. Gambler - MadonnaGambler is a song written and played by Madonna, made for the film Vision Quest. Although the song reached the top 10 in the charts of the UK, Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands, and Norway, Madonna performed it only once on her 1985 The Virgin Tour. It’s a catchy song, we suggest you play it as you spin the reels of some of your favourite retro online slots.
38. The House of the Rising Sun - The AnimalsOur list wouldn’t be complete without the 1964 hit song - The House of the Rising Sun by The Animals. Everybody knows the famous lines ”My mother, she was a tailor, sewed these new blue jeans, my father was a gamblin' man way down in New Orleans.” This single had a major success and made it to the top 10 songs on mainstream rock radio stations in the USA. Likewise, the hit was featured in the video game Guitar Hero Live.
37. The Winner Takes It All - ABBAWhether we admit it or not, we all love at least some songs played by the very well-known Swedish pop group, ABBA. According to some sources, Bjorn Ulvaeus wrote the 1980 hit song The Winner Takes It All which was inspired by his divorce to his fellow band member, Agnetha Fältskog. The winner takes it all is a sort of a comparison to a divorce (especially the part ”I've played all my cards and that's what you've done too, nothing more to say, no more ace to play”), where one of them is the winner and the other one is left with nothing. And things are just the same when it comes to gambling, so we’ve decided to put the song on our list.
36. Shape of my Heart - StingWe’re all aware of the fact that our gambling behaviour can be influenced by certain types of music and that's because online gambling and music go hand in hand. So, we suggest you start playing your preferred games with one of everyone’s favourite songs by Sting called The Shape of my Heart. It was released in 1993 and used for the end credits of the film Léon. In one of his interviews, Sting explained that the lyrics of the song tell the story of a card player who places bets not in order to win but to figure out something that’s been bothering him - “some kind of scientific, almost religious law.”
35. All I Wanna Do Is Play Cards - Corb Lund“Well, I guess I really oughta be makin up songs but all I wanna do is play cards. I know it's dumb and sick and wrong but all I wanna do is play cards. Got the studio booked in Tennessee, and my record producer's callin me, the tape will roll in just three weeks and all I wanna do is play cards.” Does it sound familiar? It’s a 2005 hit by Corb Lund called All I Wanna Do Is Play Cards, once you hear it you’ll be playing it on repeat.
34. Gambling Man - The OvertonesWhen you’re falling in love, it’s perfectly normal to feel like you want to gamble everything just to attract that person’s attention to notice you and love you back. Well, Gambling Man is a lively 2010 song that tells a story of a guy fascinated with his love, so he places all his bets on her, as the song goes - “I played my hand, I rolled the dice, now I'm paying for my sins, I got some bad addiction.” This time, he feels that this love affair is different from any other – “Baby, it's you, yeah, yeah, that's right.” The song was released in 2010 and has been popular ever since.
33. Poker Face - Lady GagaAlthough the Poker Face song is more about the game of romance rather than the game of poker, the catchy refrain that starts with “Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face” kinda reminds us of winning at the tables, so we couldn’t skip it this time. Released in 2008, the song achieved worldwide success, topping the charts in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and several European countries.
32. Little Queen of Spades - Robert JohnsonMoving on to the Little Queen of Spades, a song title by the American blues musician Robert Johnson who recorded the song in 1937 and first released it in 1938. The first version of this gambling-themed song has a playing time of 2:11, whereas the second one lasts 4s longer (2:15), and is considered an alternate take and first appeared on Johnson's album The Complete Recordings, in 1990.
31. Train of Consequences - MegadethAnother great song Train of Consequences is the title created by Megadeth, released as the first single from their sixth studio album Youthanasia in 1994. The song was later included on their compilation albums and its music video was the 26th most played video on MTV. There’s this part of the song “No horse ever ran as fast as the money that you bet, I'm blowing on my cards and I play them to my chest” – which is about a person’s gambling problem, who realises something’s wrong with this lifestyle, but it still hunts him down. Could be just the thrill, but he just can’t stop playing.
30. Gambler - WhitesnakeReleased on the album Slide It In (1984) and appearing on the compilation album Gold (2006), Gambler is the song by the British hard rock band Whitesnake. These words may sound familiar - “No fame or fortune, no luck of the draw, when I dance with the Queen of Hearts, a jack of all trades, a loser in love, it's tearing my soul apart”. And in case you’ve never heard it, we think you should give it a shot, the chances are you’re going to love it!
29. Gambling Man - Woody GuthrieNow here’s one single from 1957 - Gamblin' Man. The song was taped live at the London Palladium and published as a double A side, with Puttin' On the Style. Reaching #1 in the UK Singles Chart in the summer 1957, it was “the last UK number 1 to be released on 78 rpm format only, as 7' vinyl had become the norm by this time.” Written by Woody Guthrie and Donegan, this gambling themed song was produced by Alan Freeman and Michael Barclay.
28. Roll of the Dice - Bruce SpringsteenAccording to Songfacts, Roll of the Dice was the first Springsteen’s song he didn’t write by himself. In fact, E Street Band’s pianist Roy Bittan helped with the music, while Springsteen was in charge of the lyrics, starting with – “Well I've been a losin' gambler, just throwin' snake eyes, Love ain't got me downhearted. I know up around the corner lies, My fool's paradise in just another roll of the dice.” After he broke up the E Street Band in October 1989, Springsteen wrote lyrics for the Roll of the Dice (with two other songs) and liked them to the point where he began writing and recording more songs.
27. Queen of Diamonds - Tom OdellHere’s one song about a gambling fanatic who’s trying to satisfy his own addiction but also someone else, hoping it’s going to save him. Released in 2018, Queen of Diamonds is Tom Odell’s song from the album Jubilee Road, based on the local characters that inspired this British songwriter to include the whisky-soaked gamblers who regularly visited one betting shop.
26. The Angel and the Gambler - Iron MaidenNow, this song may divide Iron Maiden fans and it’s most probably because of its repetitive lyrics that can be a bit annoying. The release we’re talking about is The Angel and the Gambler. Truth be told, the melody in general is very catchy and, even a bit similar to The Who in some moments. As the song was released in 1998 while Blaze Bayley was its frontmen, it’s missing the well-known high-pitch vocals from Bruce Dickinson.
25. Ramblin' Gamblin Man - Bob SegerWe’re moving on to a rock single from 1978 - Ramblin' Gamblin Man by Bob Seger. The author meets an old acquaintance, a professional gambler who happens to be a swagger. As such, he attracts people’s attention whenever he bets. Putting so much of his faith in the cards (rather than in people), he walks away every time, just before avoiding loss. Along the way, the narrator realises that, if you scratch beneath the surface, you’ll find he’s a very cynical man, who will never change.
Another gambling-themed song worth mentioning by Bob Seger is Still The Same.
24. Blow Up The Pokies - The WhitlamsBlow up the Pokies is the next song on our list, played by The Whitlams. It is the second single by the group from their 4th studio album, Love This City. Released in the year 2000, the song became a hit and made it to number 21 on the ARIA Singles Chart. According to several resources, the lyrics written by singer Tim Freedman were inspired by the destruction he saw in original Whitlams bassist Andy Lewis's life, due to his gambling addiction.
23. A Good Run of Bad Luck - Clint BlackNow here’s one 1994-song packed with gambling-related terms. As you listen to A Good Run of Bad Luck, recorded by American music artist Clint Black, you'll have a bit of fun as you try identifying what all these gambling terms mean. The song is a bit fast and is about falling in love by using gambling metaphors. The main character is willing to spend a lot of money to win his special lady over and, although he has had a period of bad luck, he is not giving up – “I've been to the table, and I've lost it all before, I'm willin' and able, always comin' back for more.”
22. When You’re Hot, You’re Hot - Jerry ReedJerry Reed won a Grammy for the song When You’re Hot, You’re Hot which was released in 1971. Most people remember it as it was a major hit, ranked as number 1 in the country charts, also making its way up the Pop Top 40. It’s an enjoyable novelty song about the ups and downs of the gambling life, about one’s winning streak caught in an illegal game of Crap.
Country star Jerry Reed also came up with a version The Uptown Poker Club in 1973.
21. Lawyers, Guns and Money - Warren ZevonNext one up - Lawyers, Guns and Money is a song by Warren Zevon, the closing track on his album Excitable Boy, released in 1978. An edited version of this song was distributed as a single and found itself on the A Quiet Normal Life best of compilation on the CD and LP. The song goes like this - “I went home with a waitress the way I always do, how was I to know she was with the russians, too? I was gambling in Havana, I took a little risk Send lawyers, guns, and money Dad, get me out of this, hiyah!”
20. The Lottery Song - Harry NilssonAccording to the man in the 1972 pop-rock song The Lottery Song by Harry Nilsson, there's more than one way to get to Vegas. Addressing his lover, the narrator mentions a few different options for buying a ticket and going to Sin City – “We could win the lottery we could go to Vegas,” and “We could wait till summer, we could save our money” as well as “We could make a record, sell a lot of copies, we could play Las Vegas.”
19. Casino Queen - WilcoNow here’s one black-humoured gambling-themed song, released in 1995 and titled after a casino. Featuring a dirty electric guitar, Casino Queen was composed by an American songwriter, Jeff Tweedy, who wrote this song after playing a game in a riverboat casino accompanied by his dad. Inspired by the event, the author wrote: “Casino Queen my lord you're mean, I've been gambling like a fiend on your tables so green.”
18. Have a Lucky Day - MorphineAnother song on our list that you simply must check out starts like this: “I feel lucky, I just feel that way, I'm on a bus to Atlantic City later on today. Now I'm sitting at a blackjack table and swear to God the dealer has a tag says, "Mabel." Hit me, hit me! I smile at Mabel, soon they're bringing complimentary drinks to the table.” Check it out yourself - it’s called Have a Lucky Day by Morphine.
17. Kentucky Gambler - Merle HaggardWritten by Dolly Parton and released in 1974, Merle Haggard’s Kentucky Gambler is another song on our ultimate gambling playlist that you should pay attention to. It’s about a miner from Kentucky who leaves his family to gamble, under the bright lights of Reno. Unsurprisingly, his winning streak comes to an end, and he loses all his winnings. All broke, he decided to return back home only when he arrived, he found out his wife was involved with someone else.
16. The Jack - AC/DCThe next song on our list will give you some adrenaline boost, for sure. It goes like this - “She gave me the queen, she gave me the king, she was wheelin' and dealin', just doin' her thing, she was holdin' a pair, but I had to try…” Sounds familiar? This song from the 1975s is called The Jack and is played by AC/DC and there’s no way you can skip it.
15. Blackjack - Ray CharlesMoving on to something a bit different - a melody that blackjack lovers can listen to as they play is Ray Charles’ Blackjack. Apart from being a good quality song from 1955, it carries an important message with an emphasis on how brutal the game of blackjack can be. Some sources say that Ray Charles wrote it after beating T-Bone Walker at a blackjack game session.
Yet another Ray Charles’ famous song about gambling is called a Losing Hand.
14. Ooh Las Vegas - Gram Parson“Ooh, Las Vegas, ain't no place for a poor boy like me”... is a song-into for Ooh Las Vegas which was written by Gram Parsons and Ric Grech. It was first released by Gram Parsons with Emmylou Harris in 1974. Playing this song would be perfect for the beginning of the road trip (i.e. to Las Vegas), especially if you have the energy to sing along.
13. The Stranger - Leonard CohenPublished in 1968 and performed by Leonard Cohen, The Stranger appears in the The Ernie Game movie about a man released from a mental asylum. More appropriately, it is the perfect opening song in the 1971 Western McCabe & Mrs Miller, in which Warren Beatty plays a gambler. As you listen to this song (without watching the movie), it makes you see fascinating images of card games, smoky dreams, and concepts of risk versus safety.
12. Desperado - EaglesWritten by Glen Frey and Don Henley, Desperado song is one of The Eagles’ greatest hits from their 1973 album of the same name. The song features a classic tune while the ballad tells the story of a lone wolf imprisoned by his loneliness. As for the lyrics, they have loads of card references mentioning the queen of diamonds, the queen of hearts, and so on.
11. Huck's Tune - Bob DylanThe next song on our list is about the risks of poker, money, and relationships, which are precisely what the movie Lucky You is all about. Does it ring a bell? That’s right, this 2007 song is called Huck’s Tune and is performed by Bob Dylan. Each of us can all relate to lines "You push it all in, and you've no chance to win, you play 'em on down to the end." Play the song and you’ll enjoy more than 4 amazing minutes of Bob Dylan.
Likewise, Bob Dylan recorded Rambling, Gambling Willie and Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts, both excellent and both inspired by gambling.
10. Four Little Diamonds - Electric Light OrchestraA song by the British rock band Electric Light Orchestra Four Little Diamonds was released in 1983 and found itself on the album Secret Messages. The single wasn’t so popular in the US, being only 2 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, at number 86, and number 84 in the UK. This song refers to the singer’s cheating lover who tricked him out of a ring which had 'four little diamonds' on it.
9. You Can't Beat The House - Mark KnopflerMoving on to our next choice for the day, You Can’t Beat the House. It’s the third song on the Get Lucky studio album released in 2009 by British singer-songwriter and guitarist Mark Knopfler. The album and the songs received favorable reviews with the album reaching the top three positions on album charts in Denmark, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, and Poland. The singer’s divine voice combined with beautiful music and lyrics goes like this – “You can't bear the house, you can't bear the house, tell the man somebody, you can't beat the house.”
8. Deck of Cards - Don WilliamsDeck of Cards is a recitation song that tells the story of a soldier who gets caught while playing cards in church and then faces a sentence from a superior officer. The soldier defends his case, explaining he wasn't about to deal a hand of poker, but was rather confirming his faith with the cards. Performed by T. Texas Tyler, the song managed to become a major hit in the 1940s and 1950s. Also, Wink Martindale had an even bigger hit with his 1959 cover, with a successful version by Don Williams featuring Tex Ritter and Buddy Cole.
7. Gambler’s Blues - B.B. KingFirst recording of the song Gambler’s Blues by B.B. King was in 1966, and it was released in 1967. The song appears on the album Back in the Alley (1970). Some say gambling and blues go hand in hand, so if you (gambling fans) haven’t heard it, listen and see for yourself.
6. Tumbling Dice - Rolling StonesOne of our favourite songs on the list is Tumbling Dice, written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. It tells the story of a gambler who can’t remain faithful to any woman. Being released in the 1970s and featuring a blues boogie-woogie rhythm, the song was and still is one of the greatest singles of all time.
Rolling Stones also recorded Casino Boogie, and it’s from their 1972 album, Exile on Main St.
5. Luck Be A Lady - Frank SinatraThe next song on our list is about a gambler who hopes that he will win a bet, the outcome of which will decide whether he is able to save his relationship with the girl of his dreams. You probably know what song we’re talking about; it’s called Luck be a Lady released in 1965 and performed by one of the most popular musical artists - Frank Sinatra.
4. Deal - Grateful DeadNext one up is the song Deal. It was first performed by the Grateful Dead in 1971, as a regular part of the repertoire through their 1970's tour. Although being less common to the fans during the 1990s, the band continued to perform it. The singer opens with the message: “Since it cost a lot to win and even more to lose you and me bound to spend some time wondering what to choose,” that later kicks off with a chorus: “Don't let your deal go down...”
Loser is another song first performed by the Grateful Dead in 1971 as well, heavily played during 1971 and 1972.
3. Ace of Spades - MotörheadOk, the next song is loaded with some great gambling verses like "The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say, I don't share your greed, the only card I need is the Ace of Spades" will definitely set you in the right mood for hitting some winning combinations. Released in 1980, the song was inspired by slot machines that the lead singer Ian Fraser “Lemmy” Kilmister played in London pubs.
2. Viva Las Vegas - ElvisAs soon as you start playing the second song from our playlist “Viva Las Vegas,” you’ll probably picture a huge casino and a great gaming atmosphere. Performed by the legendary Elvis Presley, the 1964-released song brings the glamour of the city, and its beat will get you in the mood for some serious gameplay. This song was written for the movie of the same name starring Elvis Presley, in which he plays a race car driver waiting tables at a hotel to pay off a debt. There’s this famous scene when he performs this song at the talent competition alongside many showgirls.
1. The Gambler - Kenny RogersPerformed by the legendary country singer Kenny Rogers, The Gambler song is our number 1 - it's full of some betting advice that are relevant today, even though it was released more than 40 years ago, in 1978. Here’s how it goes… “If you're gonna play the game, boy you gotta learn to play it right, you've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run.” These classic chorus lines were told from the first-person perspective inspired by a conversation the author had with an experienced poker player on a train. Written in the form of poker metaphors, Schlitz wrote the tune in honor of his late father.
Johnny Cash is also among other musicians who recorded The Gambler in 1978, on Gone Girl.
What do you think? Which one is your favourite?
[USA] [H] 2DS consoles, lots of games for Nintendo and Sony consoles, some collectibles [W] Fire Emblem cart, Etrian Odyssey carts, Kirby's Block Ball manual, Mario Party 2 box and cart, Kirby's Dream Land 2 CiB
p.s. "CIB" means complete, as in including all the booklets and such that were supposed to come in there, otherwise I will clarify what is included. "NIB" means New In Box, aka sealed, "brand new," in the shrink, etc.
p.p.s. If we are going to trade, all I ask is please be honest about the condition of your items. I can provide pictures for anything I have, please be willing to do the same! Thanks!
HAVESwitch games, accessories, cards
- Battle Chef Brigade - NIB Best Buy version
- Blossom Tales - LRG trading card only
- Danmaku Unlimited 3 - NIB with card
- Darius Cozmic Collection CE - NIB
- Downwell with Flip Grip - NIB, slight box damage
- Flashback - have CE and standard both NIB, CE has box damage, may trade either depending on value
- Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge big box - CIB and like new
- Graceful Explosion Machine - NIB
- Grip Combat Racing Airblades vs Rollers Ultimate Edition - CIB, DLC code used
- Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Pack EU - CIB
- Korg Gadget JP - NIB
- Old School Musical - NIB
- Pode Artist's Edition EU - have two NIB, both have box damage
- Rive - SRG trading card pack only
- Saturday Morning RPG - NIB
- Sayonara Wild Hearts - Have 3 NIB, two have exclusive iron-on patch the other does not
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - LRG trading card only
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore - NIB
- Snake Pass - SRG trading card pack only
- The Legend of Zelda BotW - Have both special edition and standard edition CIB, may trade either one depending on the value
- Thumper - NIB (small nick on spine)
- Tricky Towers - NIB
- 2DS Super Mario Maker Edition - NIB, slight box damage
- 2DS blue with black front - loose with charger
- Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward - CIB, has a hole in front of case/cover art
- Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma - Pre-order bonus watch only
- Nyko Game Boost power attachment for launch model 3DS - NIB, some box damage
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Yo-Kai Watch 2 Bony Spirits with medallion
- Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World EU region big box only (can hold both game and Poochy amiibo from any region, really nice display piece)
- Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright MANUAL ONLY
- Tomodachi Life MANUAL ONLY
- Operations manual and other inserts (no AR cards) for launch model 3DS in bag
- 2DS XL quick start guide
- Silver Nintendo DS Lite with stylus, slot cover, and 3rd party USB charger
- Ghost Trick - loose
- Henry Hatsworth - CIB
- Jewel Time Deluxe - loose
- Pokemon Pearl - game, box, manual (no other booklets)
- Spongebob Squarepants Atlantis Squarepantis - NIB
- The Legendary Starfy - CIB
- EMS NDS Adapter - CIB (Not the newest version, works best with Windows XP)
- Advance Wars Dual Strike - box, manual, other inserts (spine of box has a tear, cover art not affected)
- Okami Den - manual only
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - manual only
- Operations manual and other inserts for black DSi in bag
- Instruction booklet for launch model DS
- Dogz - CIB, some wear to box
- Muppets Pinball Mayhem - game only
- Nickelodeon Rugrats All Grown Up! Volume 1 GBA Video - NIB
- Pocket Dogs - CIB, box has damage
- Road Trip Shifting Gears - CIB
- Sudoku Fever - game only
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - game only
- Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 3 - game and manual
- Game and Watch Gallery 3 - loose
- M&M's Minis Madness - CIB
- GameShark Pro - box, manual (no tray or gameshark)
- 4 in 1 Funpak Volume II - game only
- Alleyway - game only
- Bo Jackson Hit and Run - game and manual
- Casino Fun Pak - game and manual
- Dr. Mario - CIB
- Face Ball 2000 - game only
- High Stakes Gambling - CIB
- Hyper Lode Runner - game only, has pink marker along top that won't come off
- Kwirk - game only
- Ms. Pac Man - game only
- Nemesis - game only
- Super Mario Land - game only
- Tetris 2 - game only
- The Amazing Spiderman - game only
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - game only
- GameShark for Game Boy and Game Boy Pocket - accessory only
- Nuby Worm Light safety instructions - booklet only
- 4 in 1 Funpak
- Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2
- Centipede Millipede (creased front)
- Dr Mario
- Galaga Galaxian (creased front)
- Game and Watch Gallery
- Jurassic Park Part 2: The Chaos Continues
- Kirby's Dream Land
- Kirby's Pinball Land (stained front)
- Tetris Attack
- Solomon's Club
- Assassin's Creed III - NIB
- Hyrule Warriors - CIB
- Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - CIB
- Mario Kart 8 - CIB
- Pikmin 3 - CIB
- Runbow Deluxe Edition - NIB or CIB (willing to trade one of these)
- Shovel Knight - NIB
- Star Fox Zero / Guard Double Pack - NIB
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - CIB
- 30 Great Games Winter Fun - CIB
- ABC Wipeout 2 - CIB
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - NIB
- F1 Formula 1 2019 - CIB
- Ford Racing Off Roads - CIB
- Gallop and Ride! - CIB
- Game Party - CIB
- Gunslingers - CIB
- Hello Kitty Seasons - CIB
- M. Knight Shamalayan's The Last Airbender - CIB
- Mario Kart Wii
- Metroid Prime 3 - promo inserts only
- MLB Power Pros 2008 - CIB
- NCIS - CIB
- PBR Out of the Chute - CIB
- Petz Horse Club - CIB
- Petz Sports - CIB
- Press Your Luck 2010 Edition - CIB
- Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip - CIB
- Vegas Party - CIB
- Victorious Boxers Revolution - CIB
- Zhu Zhu Pets Featuring the Wild Bunch - CIB
- Big Town Shootout 2 Blasters big box - NIB (game download no longer works) (these blasters are attachments for Wiimotes to make them into pistols, great accessory IMO)
- Orange Spice Controller - loose in good condition
- 007 Agent Under Fire - box and disc only, box has wear
- Army Men Air Combat The Elite Missions - disc and manual only
- Superman Shadow of Apokolips - CIB, also have a Nintendo Power poster to go with it
- Tak the Great Juju Challenge - CIB
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - manual only
- Action Replay - manual only
- Army Men Air Combat - game and manual
- Army Men Sarge's Heroes - game only
- Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2 - CIB
- Automobili Lamborghini - game only
- Battletanx Global Assault - game and manual
- Bomberman 64 - game and manual, game label has wear
- Diddy Kong Racing - CIB
- Donkey Kong 64 - CIB with a damaged tray, no rumble pak
- Excitebike 64 - game only
- Extreme-G - game and manual
- F-1 World Grand Prix - game only
- Glover - game only
- Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards - game and manual
- Mario Party 2 - loose
- Mario Tennis - CIB
- MRC - game only, slight label damage
- NBA Live 99 - game only
- Paper Mario - CIB, some box wear
- Ridge Racer 64 - game only
- Rugrats in Paris - CIB
- Snowboard Kids - CIB, box and manual have wear
- Star Wars Episode One Racer - CIB, box has wear
- Star Wars Rogue Squadron - CIB, box has wear
- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - game and manual (gray cart, not first release)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - game only, some stickers
- Wipeout 64 - CIB
- 1080 Snowboarding - manual, operations card
- Buck Bumble - manual only
- Mario Kart 64 - manual, operations card and player's guide offer booklet
- Mario Tennis - manual
- Rugrats Scavenger Hunt - manual
- Star Fox 64 - manual
- Star Wars Episode 1 Battle for Naboo - manual in poor condition
- Super Mario 64 - manual
- Original game pad - loose
- Hogan's Alley - loose
- Tiger Heli - loose
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- Ace Combat 04 greatest hits - CIB
- Alter Echo - CIB
- Crash and Burn - CIB
- FIFA Soccer 2003 - CIB
- Gadget Racers - CIB
- IndyCar Series - CIB
- Maximo - CIB
- Rumble Racing - CIB
- Sky Odyssey - CIB
- River King A Wonderful Journey (has wear)
- WWE Crush Hour BOX ONLY
- 2 Xtreme - CIB
- Chrono Cross - CIB
- Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back - Case, back cover art, disc (missing manual)
- G-Police - CIB
- Gex - CIB
- Einhander - CIB
- Jeopardy! (case is cracked) - CIB
- MDK - CIB
- Medal of Honor (case is cracked) - CIB
- Moto Racer 2 (case is cracked) - CIB
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit greatest hits green label - CIB
- NFL Blitz greatest hits green label (case is in poor shape) - CIB
- Parappa the Rapper - CIB
- Sled Storm - CIB
- Star Wars Rebel Assault II - CIB, case is damaged
- Tetris Plus greatest hits green label - CIB
- Tomb Raider greatest hits green label - CIB
- Um Jammer Lammy - CIB
- Uprising X - CIB
- Wheel of Fortune greatest hits green label - CIB
- 007 Tomorrow Never Dies
- Army Men World War
- Mario Teaches Typing big box - NIB
- Cubix: Robots for Everyone - NIB
- Mighty Switch Force / Shantae Risky's Revenge double pack - NIB
- Oil Tycoon - NIB
- Advance Wars Dual Strike (NP)
- Spyro Season of Ice (BradyGames)
- Super Mario Sunshine (NP)
- Super Mario Bros 2 Inside Out Part 1 (NP, poor condition)
- Super Smash Bros Brawl (Prima)
- Conflict Desert Storm II (Prima)
- Mario 64 Unauthorized guide (missing front cover)
Some pictures here, more available on request
- #1 sample copy no poster good shape
- #1 sample copy no poster fair shape
- #31 poor condition missing spine/back cover no poster
- #38 poor condition no poster
- #39 fair condition has poster
- #41 fair condition has poster
- #78 fair condition has poster
- #78 fair condition no poster
- #79 good condition has poster and 4 cards
- #85 fair condition has poster
- #86 fair condition no poster
- #87 good condition has poster
- #93 good condition no poster
- #99 fair condition no poster
- #100 good condition has poster
- #101 fair condition has poster
- #103 good condition has poster
- #105 good condition has poster
- #115 fair condition has poster
- #118 good condition has poster
- #172 good condition has poster
- #174 good condition has poster and sticker
- #176 good condition has poster
- #180 good condition has poster
- #182 good condition has poster
- #183 good condition has poster
- #256 good condition
- #272 good condition
- Ni No Kuni II Figpin "Evan" - CIB
- Hatsune Miku Funko Pop - NIB
- Poster: Monster Hunter 3 Tri 20x27"
- Poster: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 40x14"
- Poster: New Super Mario Bros Wii / Zelda Spirit Tracks 12x17"
- Poster set: Bravoman and Bravoman x Wonder-Momo 11x15"
- Poster: Superman Shadow of Apokolips (from Nintendo Power)
- Marvel - Original Human Torch #3
- Marvel - Steelgrip Starkey #6
- Marvel - Kickers Inc #1
- Marvel - Justice 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Marvel - The 'Nam #14
- Marvel - The Punisher Armory #9
- Marvel - Spider-Man Storm and Power Man Battle Smokescreen!
- Marvel - Spider-Man Battles the Myth Monster
- Marvel - Spider-Man Magazine for Kids - Summer 1996, Fall 1996
- DC - Steel #1
- DC - Batman #509
- DC - Catwoman (93 Series) #4
- DC - The Green Lantern Corps #206
- DC - Hawkman #2
- DC - Tales of the Legion of Super Heroes #5
- Dark Horse - Predator Big Game #1
- Dark Horse - Jonny Quest The Real Adventures 1, 2, 3
- image - The Savage Dragon #11
- Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron The Phantom Affair (book)
- Officer Snook #1
- White Verizon iPhone 5S with protective case and charger
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Pretty sure this is unlocked, but will not work on Verizon, comes with Cyanogen OS, charging cable and dock
- GameKlip controller mount NIB - Would work great with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, requires a PS3 (aka DS3) controller, learn more here
- Micro Machines Star Wars Tie Starfighter Sealed
- Holy Ghost - Static on the Wire Vinyl Like New
- ABSRDST - Boss Beats CD sealed (An EP of Mega Man remixes)
- Speed Racer: The Movie VHS CIB
- Adventure Time: Jake vs Me-Mow DVD + Finn Hat CIB
- Regular Show: The Best DVD in the Universe
- Avengers: Infinity War Moviebill
- 2x Madonna CDs
- Trial of the Clone - A modern CYOA style book
- Three Word Phrase Volume One
- Little Red Book Complete Street Guide to New York City
- 2 1932 Olympic stamps
- Dolce and Gabanna Intenso leather bag new, open box
- Mark McGwire 62nd Home Run Gold card
WANTThe high priority stuff:
- Etrian Odyssey Untold big box edition box only or CIB
- Etrian Odyssey Nexus cart only
Fire Emblem cart only
- GBA: Bomberman Tournament cart only
- Kirby's Block Ball manual only
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 CIB
- N64: Mario Party 2 box
Limited Print Switch Games (prefer CIB, also fine with Best Buy retail versions when applicable)
- Battle Princess Madelyn Royal Edition
- Fox n Forests
- Night Trap
- Puyo Puyo Tetris big box with target exclusive decals or CIB
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse CE
- The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
- The Messenger cover art and manual or CIB (already have but looking for a nicer copy)
- Tiny Metal
- Alliance Alive HD
- Burnout Paradise Remastered
- Cadence of Hyrule
- Clubhouse Games
- Final Fantasy 7/8 Remastered Asia version
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 JP version
- Hero Fall Flat Anniversary Edition
- Kingdom Majestic
- Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition
- Okami JP version
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
- Rock of Ages 3
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy
- Zoids Wild
- Scribblenauts Unmasked Walmart version with Green Lantern DVD
- Abba You Can Dance
- Babysitting Mama with baby
- Cooking Mama Cook Off manual and other booklets or CIB
- Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with bonus DVD
- Dragon Quest Swords
- Fortune Street
- Mario Sports Mix manual and other booklets or CIB
- Pac-Man Party
- Red Steel
- Baten Kaitos Origins
- Pro Rally
- Timesplitters Future Perfect
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1, 2, 3
- Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
- Scribblenauts Unlimited big box with rooster hat case CIB
- Big Bang Mini slipcover only or CIB
- Bomberman Land Touch 2
- Diddy Kong Racing
- DK Jungle Climber game and booklets or CIB
- Dragon Quest 4, 5, 6
- Jewel Time Deluxe box and inserts or CIB
- Mega Man Starforce Series
- Okami Den box and game or CIB
- Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
- Zuma's Revenge with slipcover
- Klonoa 2 box and inserts or CIB
- Legend of the River King 2 CIB
- Pinball Dreams poster and reg card or CIB
- Gotcha Force
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Mario RPG
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages / Seasons Nintendo Power
- The World Ends With You
- Xenogears and Xenosaga 1, 2, 3