Warcraft 3 Classic Owners Are Forced to Download Reforged
Garena Master 2. Changelog: Version 2.32-3.14. One aspect of child-bearing, however, may not be so welcomed. Dota 1.26 A Patch Free Download; Warcraft 1.26a Patch Download. View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles Banned Reputation 55 Join Date May 2020 Posts 330 Thanks G/R 0 / 0 Trade Feedback 0 (0%) Mentioned 0 Post(s) Tagged 0 Thread(s) Warcraft 3 + The Frozen Throne CD Keys Not sure which forum to put this, sorry if it's the wrong one.
Patch buy Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne Battle.net CD Key!
Legacy keys can also be enabled by ticking the corresponding option in the. Here is a search URL for all Survivor TD maps, sorted by Downloads. Guy's port to Nova of the Frozen Heart total conversion for EV Override. After you found a list of cd key comes the testing. FL Studio 12 Patch is a standout amongst the most well-known studios among all individuals identified with this field.
- CD KEY CHANGER for Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30 Download ++
- Diablo 2 key generator 26 digit
- DotA 6.83d AI PMV 1.42 - Download dota ai map stable
- Warcraft 3 Patches ++ Official Warcraft 3 Download Patch
- DotA v6.78c AI 1.4e.w3x - File Download - Games Utilities
- GAMIVO.COM - Cheap Game CD Keys
- Warcraft III Frozen Throne Custom Maps download
Download Warcraft III: Frozen Throne Patch 1.26a (Free
I want to swap from Switch to Steam but only get told they cant 2020-11-22 03: 12: 57 @A_HumbleMan @davidb_74 @TheOnlyStrapped @BlizzardCS @Steam were. Tutorial final para pvpgn con diablo 2 c y war3 a tambien se puede con red. Get up to 90% off best selling video games. Used by more than 8000 dota players per day. Mac OS X 10.7 10.8 10.9, Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1.
Key generator dOTABUFF - Dota 2 Statistics
Patch 1 26 a dota frozen. I have like 3 copies of Reign of Chaos, and 2 Frozen Throne cases lying around with no CD key to be found, and I've been wanting to jump back into Dota prior to Dota 2's release. Follow the guide for upgrading your version to Warcraft 1.26a Patch from offline version installer. Get the latest Dota 1 Map Download here (Ai Version). Warcraft 3 Map Dota Ai Download Free Dota ai Dota: Warcraft 3 1. A number of recent games MYM vs Navi, e. 24e English Full Patch for Warcraft III The Frozen Throne at Game Front.
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne full Version free Download for PC
This profile page belongs to a user, but it does not prove anyone's identity or credibility. Step # 1 (Installation of Warcraft 3 Frozen thrones) Open the folder where the installer is located and select Install Warcaft 3 Frozen Throne, after that type the following key, select OK and wait for the installation to finish Second install setup 2 The Frozen Throne (Use Serial key which is given in text on setup) Setup 2. Download Dota Naruto Vs Bleach Map Dota Naruto Vs Bleach Ai Terbaru Juventus. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the. The clash of 3 famous manga characters!
Warcraft 3 Maphack 1.26a UNDETECTED Maphack
Email: Goofy Password: thaicommax. I HAVE ANOTHER IF U NEED IT. Posted: dec 30, 2020. Please do not tamper with it, unless you are fixing an obvious spelling mistake or adding a link. Installing Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne To Install The Frozen Throne you must follow this step. [Misc] - Patch Hack: New Maps in Old Warcraft 3: Frozen https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=686.
Free StarCraft CD-Keys
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - Manual Patches Up to Patch 1.27(b) Latest patch for Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne; DotA Allstars - Warcraft III Map 6.88x7c Latest map of DotA (Defense of the Ancients). The pack can be used to fix some of the issues that are seen in the game without downloading the game all over again or using a scanner to remove the issues. Date: 01/10/16 in. Free download film alm ara; dowload mp4 merry your daughter animasi; WWW. For example to write a script that makes it. More info in the PC Games FAQ!
Steam Community: : NeonTrees
If you can upload your game folder to a sharing server and give me the download link, I'll make a table for that version. The first one is the pointer of resource addresses, the second pointer is the. This page was last edited on 12 October 2020, at 21: 27. Bypassed RGC, ZodCraft. Download warcraft iii: the frozen throne patch 1.26a Free download software Download warcraft 3 frozen throne crack free Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Patch.
Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads
Chrome Firefox Safari Edge Firefox Safari Edge. The Divine Rapier [Team Fortress 2] [Skin Mods] discover this. Installation Guide for Patch a. On the Blizzard released the Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Patch a build number Read on Warcraft 3 Patch a Download. Deep Freeze offers a great deal cost efficiency for corporate, government, and training facilities for computer maintenance and IT support. The purpose of the game is to defend your Ancient and try to destroy the opponents Ancient.
Bleach Vs One Piece 7.1 Ai Map Freel - On The Piraeus
Click OK. The CD Key can be only found at the box of your Warcraft III: The. WarCraft 3 The Frozen Throne, new version release update to 2020 for rgc servers. Warcraft III Frozen Throne v1.26a/v1.27a/v1.27b/v1.28.4/1. Warcraft III 8mb Limit Remover (patches 1.26 and 1.27a). FREE WARCRAFT III THE FROZEN THRONE CD KEYS LAST.
|1||Buy Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Battle.net Key GLOBAL and||83%|
|2||Dota War Key Free Download||97%|
|3||Dota Hotkeys: : Warcraft Hotkeys: : WarKey - Garena Total||45%|
|4||Warcraft III - Cheat Codes||99%|
|5||Download Dota 1 Online||61%|
|6||DotA Allstars v6.54b AI+ 1.52 (Rev. 02)||44%|
- Warcraft 3 Customkeys QWER (Hotkey Download)
- Dota 6.88 Ai Download (Best Warcraft 3 Dota 1 Ai Map)
- WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.26
- Steam won't let me buy anything: : Help and Tips
- Download Dota Hotkeys - Kevin John Ventura
- WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne - Patch 1.30.4
- Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne 1.26
- Dota 1.26a Patch Download Free
-[War3]- Warcraft 3 Installation Guide (English Version
This treasure features 12 community-created sets for Nyx Assassin, Leshrac, Medusa, Vengeful Spirit, Weaver, Clockwerk, Faceless Void, Doom, Sven, Axe, Crystal Maiden, and Tusk. Download No Cd Crack For Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne navigate to this site. Warcraft Frozen Throne 1 26 - CNET Download. DRP7XKNXWZN8VKYGR6CWW6HGRP just used this one! Some tweaks to item builds, including item builds for Oracle and Kaolin.
Key chordWizard Gold Edition 2.51 + Serial Number
Warcraft 3 crack no cd 1.26 - seocenlever's blog. Downloading Warcraft III Legally With Only CD Keys. The 2020 Diretide game mode is a fun addition to the Dota 2 experience that feels like a cross between turbo Dota and a tower defense custom map. Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. There were to many items, so rarity meant nothing.
Hero Discussion of the Day: Jakiro, the Twin Head Dragon (November 6th, 2018)
Jakiro, the Twin Head DragonJakiro is a ranged intelligence hero who utilizes the powers of ice and fire with powerful linear area spells. He can freeze enemies in place with Ice Path, or slow them down with Dual Breath. He is capable of dealing heavy damage throughout the game by locking enemies inside his Macropyre, and provides great pushing power with Liquid Fire. With high base attribute gain and relatively low mana costs, he requires few items to be effective. Jakiro is a support who can continually turn battles in his favor with good positioning. His high strength gain makes him a bit tougher than most spellcasters and his low cooldowns ensure that his downtime is very minuscule, making him a great hero for ganks, pushes and clashes across the battlefield.
Even among magical beasts, a twin-headed dragon is a freak. Equal parts ice and fire, cunning and rage, the creature known as Jakiro glides over charred and ice-bound battlefields, laying waste to any who would bear arms against it. Pyrexae dragon clutches always contain two fledglings. Famous for their viciousness even from the first moments of life, newly hatched dragons of this species will try to kill their sibling while still in the nest. Only the strongest survive. In this way is the strength of the Pyrexae line ensured. By some accident of nature, the freak Jakiro hatches from a single egg, combining in a single individual the full range of abilities found within the diverse Pyrexae species. Trapped within the armature of its monstrous body, the powers of ice and fire combine, and now no enemy is safe.
Roles: Nuker, Support, Disabler, PusherStrength: 27 + 2.6
Agility: 10 + 1.2
Intelligence: 26 + 2.8
Spell Damage: 2.28%
Movement Speed: 290
Attack Range: 400
Missile Speed: 1100
Base Attack Time: 1.7
Sight Range: 1800 (Day) / 800 (Night)
Turn Rate: 0.5
An icy blast followed by a wave of fire launches out in a path in front of Jakiro. The ice slows enemies, while the fire delivers damage over time.
|1||135||10s||550||225 (Starting area)/750 (Distance)/275 (Final area)||5s||Fires out two breath of ice and fire. Frost breath slows move speed by 28% and attack speed by 28 while the fire breath deals 20 damage per second|
|2||140||10s||550||225 (Starting area)/750 (Distance)/275 (Final area)||5s||Fires out two breath of ice and fire. Frost breath slows move speed by 32% and attack speed by 32 while the fire breath deals 40 damage per second|
|3||155||10s||550||225 (Starting area)/750 (Distance)/275 (Final area)||5s||Fires out two breath of ice and fire. Frost breath slows move speed by 36% and attack speed by 36 while the fire breath deals 60 damage per second|
|4||170||10s||550||225 (Starting area)/750 (Distance)/275 (Final area)||5s||Fires out two breath of ice and fire. Frost breath slows move speed by 40% and attack speed by 40 while the fire breath deals 80 damage per second|
- Targeting a unit causes the breaths to be released towards the unit's position.
- Both the icy and fiery wave travel at a speed of 1050, taking 0.71 seconds to travel the full distance.
- The fiery breath is released 0.3 seconds after the icy breath is released.
- This means it is possible for enemies to be hit by only one of the breaths, by getting in or out of range of the second breath.
- Jakiro cannot move until both waves are released, but can use items and spells and turn a little bit between the first and the second breath.
- Can hit units up to 1025 range away (travel distance + end radius).
- The complete area of both breaths is shaped like a cone.
- Deals 10/20/30/40 (with talent 30/40/50/60) damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 second after the damaging debuff is placed, resulting in 10 instances.
- Can deal up to 100/200/300/400 (with talent 300/400/500/600) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
Creates a path of ice that stuns and damages enemies that touch it.
|1||90||12s||1200||1200 (line), 150 (area)||1s||Creates a path of ice that damages enemies who cross it for 50 damage and stuns them for the duration of the path|
|2||90||11s||1200||1200 (line), 150 (area)||1.5s||Creates a path of ice that damages enemies who cross it for 50 damage and stuns them for the duration of the path|
|3||90||10s||1200||1200 (line), 150 (area)||2s||Creates a path of ice that damages enemies who cross it for 50 damage and stuns them for the duration of the path|
|4||90||9s||1200||1200 (line), 150 (area)||2.5s|
- Despite the visual effects, the path's effects do not have to travel, and are instantly applied after the 0.5 second delay.
- The Ice Path starts 12 range in front of Jakiro and has a length of 1200.
- It can hit units up to 1362 range away (starting distance + path length + path radius).
- It can also hit units 138 range behind Jakiro, due to its radius and starting position.
- Enemy units which come within 150 radius of the path while it is up get stunned and damaged by it.
- The stun lasts as long as the remaining duration of the path itself.
- The ice first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- The path grants 150 range flying vision along the path for its duration.
Jakiro burns his enemies in an area of effect with fire added to his attack, while slowing their attacks.
|1||N/A||25s||600||300||5s||Applies a burning effect around the target on enemies that deals 12 damage per second and slows attack speed by 30|
|2||N/A||15s||600||300||5s||Applies a burning effect around the target on enemies that deals 16 damage per second and slows attack speed by 40|
|3||N/A||10s||600||300||5s||Applies a burning effect around the target on enemies that deals 20 damage per second and slows attack speed by 50|
|4||N/A||4s||600||300||5s||Applies a burning effect around the target on enemies that deals 24 damage per second and slows attack speed by 60|
- Disjointing it, or becoming invulnerable upon impact completely nullifies the effects, including the area slow and damage.
- Casting Liquid Fire manually uses the 600 cast range. Attacking normally with Liquid Fire on autocast uses Jakiro's default 400 attack range.
- Successive casts of Liquid Fire do not stack, but refresh the debuff instead.
- The attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Fully affects buildings, including the attack speed slow. Does not affect wards.
- Deals 6/8/10/12 damage in 0.5 second intervals (before reductions), starting 0.5 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 10 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 60/80/100/120 damage to a single target (before reductions).
- When off cooldown, the fire head's mouth drools fire (visible to everyone) and Jakiro starts using his fire head for attack animations until Liquid Fire is used.
Jakiro exhales a wide line of lasting flames, which deals damage per second to any enemy units caught in the fire.
|1||220||60s||1400||1400 (distance), 260 (radius)||10s||Creates a path of fire that deals 100 damage per second to enemy units that are on it|
|2||330||60s||1400||1400 (distance), 260 (radius)||10s||Creates a path of fire that deals 140 damage per second to enemy units that are on it|
|3||440||60s||1400||1400 (distance), 260 (radius)||10s||Creates a path of fire that deals 180 damage per second to enemy units that are on it|
- Instantly applies its effects over the whole distance. Does not have any travel speed.
- The fire starts 234 range in front of Jakiro and has a length of 1166 (with Aghanim's Scepter: 1566).
- It can hit units up to 1660 (with Aghanim's Scepter: 2060) range away (starting distance + path length + path radius).
- It can also hit units 26 range behind Jakiro, due to its radius and starting position.
- Deals 50/70/90 (with Aghanim's Scepter: 62.5/87.5/112.5) damage in 0.5 second intervals (before reductions), starting 0.5 seconds after cast, resulting in 20 (with Aghanim's Scepter: 60) damage instances.
- Can deal up to 1000/1400/1800 (with Aghanim's Scepter: 3750/5250/6750) damage to a single unit (before reductions.
- The path destroys trees within 260 range along the path upon cast.
- Aghanim's Scepter changes Macropyre's sound effect. This changed sound effect is audible through the Fog of War.
|Level||Option 1||Option 2|
|25||+1.25s Ice Path Duration (+1.0%)||OR||Macropyre Pure and Pierces Immunity|
|20||+150 Gold/Min||OR||-60 Liquid Fire Attack Speed (+1.8%)|
|15||+40 Dual Breath Burn Damage (+0.5%)||OR||+300 Attack Range|
|10||+8% Spell Amplification (+1.5%)||OR||+30% XP Gain|
- Win Rate statistics from Jakiro's Dotabuff Talents page, 06/11/2018
- Matchup statistics from Jakiro's Dotabuff page, 06/11/2018
- Reduced base intelligence from 28 to 26.
- Increased base attack damage from 25-33 to 27-35.
- Increased base strength from 25 to 27.
- Level 10 right talent: Increased experience gain bonus from 25% to 30%.
- Level 15 right talent: Increased attack range bonus from 250 to 300.
- Reduced attack backswing from 0.5 to 0.3.
- Increased base health regeneration from 0 to 1.5.
- Increased base mana regeneration from 0.01 to 0.9.
- Reduced Dual Breath cast time from 0.65 to 0.55.
- Reduced Macropyre cast time from 0.65 to 0.55.
- Reworked talents:
- Level 10: 8% spell damage amplification or +25% experience gain
- Level 15: +40 Dual Breath damage per second or +250 attack range
- Level 20: +150 gold per minute or +60 Liquid Fire attack speed slow
- Level 25: +1.25 Ice Path duration or Macropyre deals pure damage and pierces spell immunity
Previous hero related threadsHero discussion of the day, 29.10.2011
Hero discussion of the day, 24.01.2012
Hero discussion of the day, 08.10.2012
Hero discussion of the day, 03.06.2013
Hero discussion of the day, 26.03.2014
Hero tips for Jakiro
Previous hero discussionWraith King (October 31st, 2018)
Hero Discussion of the Day: Darkterror, the Faceless Void (August 30th, 2018)
Darkterror, the Faceless VoidFaceless Void is a melee agility hero generally played as an offlaner or carry. Given a little time, he becomes a terrifyingly powerful hero capable of destroying entire enemy teams in seconds. Wielding his cosmically powered mace, each hit can lock his foes in time, stopping them in place. He can jump into or out of combat using Time Walk while simultaneously reverting recently taken damage. Darkterror can also pause his foes' cooldowns with Time Dilation, lowering their attack and movement speed in the process. His ultimate, Chronosphere, locks time for everything within its area of effect, giving him time to strike down any enemies caught within with no resistance from them for several seconds. Though ideally he wants teammates who can capitalize on Chronosphere, it's one of the most devastating initiation spells in the game and can easily win team fights before his opponents can even react.
Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.
Roles: Carry, Initiator, Disabler, Escape, DurableStrength: 24 + 2.1
Agility: 23 + 2.8
Intelligence: 15 + 1.5
Spell Damage: 1.05%
Movement Speed: 295
Attack Range: 150
Missile Speed: Instant
Base Attack Time: 1.7
Sight Range: 1800 (Day) / 800 (Night)
Turn Rate: 1
Rushes to a target location while backtracking any damage taken in the last 2 seconds.
|1||40||24s||Global||N/A||2s||Moves the hero to the targeted location. Removes any damage taken in the last two seconds.|
|2||40||18s||Global||N/A||2s||Moves the hero to the targeted location. Removes any damage taken in the last two seconds.|
|3||40||12s||Global||N/A||2s||Moves the hero to the targeted location. Removes any damage taken in the last two seconds.|
|4||40||6s||Global||N/A||2s||Moves the hero to the targeted location. Removes any damage taken in the last two seconds.|
- Time Walk moves Faceless Void with a speed of 3000.
- Maximum travel distance is 675 (with talent 1175).
- Faceless Void is invulnerable during Time Walk.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Does not travel the full distance, when targeting closer than the max distance.
- Upon cast, any damage Faceless Void took in the last 2 seconds gets healed back up. This includes damage dealt by allies.
- Since it is a heal, it is prevented by Ice Blast.
- Only backtracks the 3 damage types. Heals and HP Removal are not backtracked.
- Status buffs and debuffs, cooldowns and mana are completely unaffected.
Faceless Void traps all nearby enemies in a time dilation field for 6/8/10/12 seconds, freezing their cooldowns and slowing their movement and attack speed by 14% for each cooldown frozen.
|1||75||40s||N/A||725||6s||Freezes enemies' cooldowns and slows attack and movement speed by 14% for each cooldown frozen.|
|2||75||34s||N/A||725||8s||Freezes enemies' cooldowns and slows attack and movement speed by 14% for each cooldown frozen.|
|3||75||28s||N/A||725||10s||Freezes enemies' cooldowns and slows attack and movement speed by 14% for each cooldown frozen.|
|4||75||22s||N/A||725||12s||Freezes enemies' cooldowns and slows attack and movement speed by 14% for each cooldown frozen.|
- Affects units in the Fog of War and invisible units, but not invulnerable and hidden units.
- Does not actually freeze cooldowns, instead, it adds 6/8/10/12 seconds on ongoing cooldowns.
- Abilities cast by affected units after the debuff is applied are not affected by the debuff.
- Does not affect the cooldown of items or abilities without a cooldown. Does affect cooldowns of passive abilities.
- Does not affect the recharge time of charge-based spells.
- However, if the last charge of a spell was used and the icon shows a cooldown, that cooldown is affected.
- Freezing that cooldown causes the recharge timer and the cooldown to desynchronize, so that the spell is still on cooldown even after gaining a charge back.
- The slow has no stack limit. Each ability on cooldown adds a stack.
- Also counts the cooldown of hidden abilities, like Invoker's uninvoked spells, Battle Cry, Morph or abilities granted by Aghanim's Scepter.
- Rubick's stolen spells which are on cooldown and already lost do not count, as they are not hidden, but removed.
- The stack count can only increase, and never decline. If an ability gets refreshed, the slow still keeps all the current stacks.
- Abilities can still be reset (e.g. Refresher Orb) while affected by Time Dilation.
- Multiple instances of Time Dilation do not stack, but refresh the duration.
Adds the chance for an attack to lock an enemy unit in time, stunning it and dealing bonus damage.
|1||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||1s (2s on creeps)||Gives a 10% chance to stun a unit and deal 50 bonus damage with each attack|
|2||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||1s (2s on creeps)||Gives a 15% chance to stun a unit and deal 75 bonus damage with each attack|
|3||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||1s (2s on creeps)||Gives a 20% chance to stun a unit and deal 100 bonus damage with each attack|
|4||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||1s (2s on creeps)||Gives a 25% chance to stun a unit and deal 125 bonus damage with each attack|
- Timelock Freeze is dispellable.
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from Skull Basher and Abyssal Blade is completely disabled for Faceless Void.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Time Lock works against allied units, but not against wards and buildings.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 5/11.25/20/31.25 (with talent 15/26.25/40/56.25) magical damage to every attack.
- Time Lock uses pseudo-random distribution.
Creates a blister in spacetime, trapping all units caught in its sphere of influence and causes you to move very quickly inside it. Only Faceless Void and any units he controls are unaffected. Invisible units in the sphere will be revealed.
|Level||Mana Cost||Cooldown||Casting Range||Area||Duration||Effects|
|1||150||140s||600||425||4s||Pauses time inside the range of the Chronosphere, units are stopped and unable to perform any actions|
|2||225||130s||600||425||4.5s||Pauses time inside the range of the Chronosphere, units are stopped and unable to perform any actions|
|3||300||120s||600||425||5s||Pauses time inside the range of the Chronosphere, units are stopped and unable to perform any actions|
- Chronosphere affects all units which are not owned by Faceless Void, including buildings, wards and allies.
- Does not affect couriers, hidden units and invulnerable heroes. All other invulnerable units are fully affected.
- Instantly destroys Homing Missiles and The Swarm beetles.
- While in the Chronosphere, Faceless Void and any units he controls are phased and hasted, meaning they cannot be slowed below the set value.
- Faceless Void and illusions of him (be it his own, enemy or allied illusions) are never disabled by any Chronosphere.
- However, the movement speed and phase is only provided to the caster of it.
- Provides 425 radius flying vision and True Sight over the whole affected area for its duration.
- Affected units are stunned. When other units walk inside the area, they also get affected for its remaining duration.
- Cancels most sources of Forced Movement upon applying the disabling debuff on a unit.
- Units inside Chronosphere can be pulled out by various spells. Force Staff, Hurricane Pike, Snowball and Geomagnetic Grip cannot move units out of Chronosphere.
|Level||Option 1||Option 2|
|25||+175 Chronosphere AoE||OR||+25% Backtrack (+3.7%)|
|20||+500 Timewalk Cast Range (+1.8%)||OR||+40 Attack Speed|
|15||+300 Health||OR||+100 Time Lock Damage (+1.6%)|
|10||+8 Strength||OR||+20 Damage (+3.7%)|
- Win Rate statistics from Faceless Void's Dotabuff Talents page, 30/08/2018
- Matchup statistics from Faceless Void's Dotabuff page, 30/08/2018
- Increased base strength from 23 to 24.
- Increased Chronosphere cooldown from 140/125/110 to 140/130/120.
- Reduced movement speed from 300 to 295.
- Increased base health regeneration from 0.5 to 2.
- Increased base mana regeneration from 0.01 to 0.9.
- Reworked talents
- Level 10: +8 strength or +20 attack damage
- Level 15: +300 health or +100 Time Lock damage
- Level 20: +500 Time Walk max distance or +40 attack speed
- Level 25: +175 Chronosphere radius or gain 25% chance to avoid any damage (Backtrack)
- Increased strength gain from 1.8 to 2.1.
- Reduced base health regeneration from 0.75 to 0.5.
- Increased Time Dilation slow per frozen cooldown from 10% to 14%.
- Increased agility gain from 2.65 to 2.8.
Previous hero related threadsHero discussion of the day, 06.01.2011
Hero discussion of the day, 18.10.2011
Hero discussion of the day, 12.10.2012
Hero discussion of the day, 28.08.2013
Hero discussion of the day, 22.12.2015
Hero tips for Faceless Void