|1||Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne||49%|
|2||Dota 2: Patch 7.26 Changes the Game||43%|
|3||Download map "MAP RPG DotA" [Role Play Game (RPG)]||100%|
|4||DotA v6.78c AI 1.4e.w3x - File Download||84%|
|5||Train Simulator 2020 Steam Edition Keygen and Full Game||23%|
|6||Dota 2 Critic Reviews for PC||21%|
|7||Banned for 1 year from ranked matchmaking, need help.: DotA2||30%|
|8||Download Warcraft III: Frozen Throne Patch 1.26a (Free||67%|
|9||The Best Free Steam Games for 2020 - PCMag UK||59%|
|10||Dota 2 Crystal Maiden Guide 7.22d||99%|
Game - KeyGen, Serial Code, Crack, Hack, Tools, Files
After several guides for core positions, we are coming back with the guide for the most famous support hero of Dota 2 - Crystal Maiden. Mars is a strong Melee carry which can also act as a fight initiator and disabler due to his powerful crowd-control kit. To that end Viper wields magic-based abilities focused on inhibiting speed and defenses. Wc3 Manual Patch 1.26 A Version Switcher 1.26a patch for dota download.
- Steam Keys, Origin Keys, uPlay Keys, PC Games, Time Cards
- Steam Community: : Guide: : Dota 2 Terrain Mods (Updated
- Dota Warcraft Switcher 26A Patch download - Muse TECHNOLOGIES
- How to Optimize Dota 2 and PC for Best Gaming Experience
- Dota 2 Item Guide: How to Slay With Manta Style
- Dota 2 Full PC Game Offline Free Download - Ocean Of Games 2
- How to Play Dota with Garena (Complete Guide)
- 7.26 every game is a stomp: DotA2
Hack Items Dota 2 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats
The enemy team has the same objective, so balancing offence and defence is paramount. I build it if I'm worried about spell damage.
Download Dota 1 Online
Amongst the novelties of this patch you can find some new maps for playing in the multiplayer mode, map changes, and fixes that could ruin the game experience. Patch 1 26 a dota game. Get Adobe Photoshop CS3 Serials serial number1: 1045-1084-8148-2284-6159-6985 serial number2: 1045-1084-2020-4682-9636-9307 activation number. The tournament will feature a prize pool of US$85, 000.
- How to play DotA on LAN whith DotA 6.88 maps and patches 1
- Gameplay Update 7.27d - Dota 2
- GAME OVER: top 10 data breaches in the gaming industry
- Hack- using ensange: : Dota 2 Yleiset keskustelut
- SCDKey – Best Global Digital Game CD Keys, Game Keys
- Solved (game.dll): The map file is too big, play DotA on LAN
- [HACK] Undetected Warcraft 3 yHack (maphack, zoom hack etc..)
- ESports Game Review: Dota 2 - e Sports Bookies
- HELP _ Test Drive Unlimited 2 Serial + Unlock Code
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - Manual Patches Download
GAMIVO.COM - Cheap Game CD Keys
The Big Warcraft 3 Patch Download Archive. CAN BE HACKED GOD - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=678. To check what has been changed, make sure you visit the official Outlanders page. K1 - Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=671.
[How To Tutorial] Play WC3 on w3a (1.26) & on BNet (1.28
Dota-Allstars v6.61b AI+ 1.53 Pre Alpha Map Download. It brings some tweaks to Hex mechanics and fixes a major disconnection issue with Mac while playing on [HOST] realms. Review: Dota 2 is your new World of Warcraft. Best PC games New PC games 2020 Black Friday Best graphics cards Best free PC games Best Minecraft shaders for 1.16.3 Best Warzone loadout for Season 6. Reviews News Hardware Features Videos Guides Supporters Only Our game of the month Bestest.
Crack (PDF) 26 Intelligence and Video Games
In addition to the existing ways to earn shards, Dota Plus members can also earn up to 57, 850 shards from a new season of quests for Fall 2020. Dota 2 has five features that allow players to communicate with each other. The patch notes for the Dota 2 7.07 update, "Dueling Fates, " fully reveals the new Pangolier and Dark Willow heroes who were teased back in August. Download DOTA Cheats: wHack Maphack v2.3.
Activation key dota Hacks: [100% Working] Dota Warcraft 1.26 Dota Maphack
View the complete Dota 2 profile for kazaf on Dotabuff. Steam CD Keys and PC Game Keys - Compare & Buy. Step 3 - Making Dota 2 load the new terrain To make the game load the modded files, simply add this to your game's launch options. Fixed an issue where some Mac patches could lead to disconnections during [HOST] games.
Dota 2 Beginner Guide - Improve Your Gameplay and Learn to
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne GAME PATCH v.1.30.2. Dota 2 - Game Informer. The tournament consists of 18 teams; 12 earning a direct invite based on results from a tournament series known as the Dota. Download Knights and Dragons – RPG Game for PC on Windows and Mac To install this application on a computer, you must have installed the emulator on your windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 operating systems.
WORLD OF WARCRAFT PC SERIAL KEY GEN - video dailymotion
With the reference of your message "i update my game to paatch its a big shit i can' t. Type: Tower (Defense / TD / Maul / Wars) Category: Medieval / Warcraft: Map Size: 192x192: Playable Map Size: 180x180: Suggested Players: 4 or 8: Credits: Spells: cedi = Dark Shot, Dark Agility Maker = Black Flames Pharaoh. A; ESL One Germany 2020; CDA-FDC Pro Championship; Moon Studio Mid-Autumn; OGA Dota PIT S3: CN. Warlock - Upheaval cooldown increased from 20 to 65 seconds.
ADOBE Photoshop CS3 Serials
Dota 2 - Play for Free https://simturinfo.ru/crack/?key=681. DOTA Underlords is a polished and highly promising free-to-play strategy game, but the RNG-heavy gameplay may turn off some potential players (plus, the game is still an Early Access title, so. Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com. Download warcraft iii: the frozen throne patch 1.26a Free download software Download warcraft 3 frozen throne crack free Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne Patch.
An honest review of the state of Clash Royale: make Clash Royale great again [HELP NEEDED] [HIGH EFFORT]
An honest review of the state of Clash Royale ← click/tap
TL;DRClash Royale casual player base has been reduced over the last month due to the Clan Wars 2.0.
In this Google Document:
- I will tell you how my Top 100 Clan (in my region) burnt down to ashes
- I will write down the main issues that Clash Royale is facing right now
- I will try to write some solutions and ideas to 'make Clash Royale great again'
Also I would really appreciate that you add comments in the Google Document in order to add new ideas, you can also ask me for permissions to edit the Document if you're willing to collaborate.
It would be awesome if you mentioned Drew in the comments section in order to bring these ideas to the Clash Royale team.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH CLASH ROYALE (WHICH NOBODY CARES ABOUT)(Feel free to skip this part)
I knew about this game because it had become popular among my colleagues at the university in early 2017.
I started playing it without much hope, because I was always a console player and popular mobile games, like Angry Birds or Geometry Dash, bored me after a few hours. But when I played it, I started to like it, and I spent a couple of hours every day on it. I joined my friends' clan, where I knew about 20 people in real life. I kept playing for about 1 hour a day almost every day, but my friends slowly got bored and left the clan and the game.
By 2018, the clan was in the doldrums, our leader had not played for weeks, and we had many inactive members. There were few donations and exchanges. Since I knew him, I talked to him and asked his permission to do a cleanup in the clan, that's when he put me as the leader of the clan and left the game.
After this change, I became motivated and started making changes in the clan. I wrote some rules in a Google Drive document (if you are interested, check it out at tiny.cc/bataclan), started doing cleanups every few weeks, and tried to keep the clan full and with players who contributed to the clan, even though it wasn't mandatory to play Clan Wars 1.0. We became in the Top 100 clans in my region, +14k war trophies, the clan always with 50/50 members, and with about 10-15 members we reached +6k trophies in ladder every season.
One month after the disastrous update of the Clan Wars 2.0, the clan I spent so many hours with is dying at a dizzying rate. Only 36/50 members (and we have a hard time filling it up without lowering the required conditionsjijiji a lot), 2980 war trophies, no player with more than 6k trophies in ladder, and very few members left with whom I started in the clan. I have also played much less this month, normally I finished the Pass Royale in 2 weeks, and this season I have only reached the tier 13.d
I am a casual player, I have played this game more than any other in my life, and I have spent around $200 on the game. I love to play many different archetypes and that's why I've never been bored...
But the Clan Wars 2.0 update has made me feel angry, then sad, frustrated, and right now, disappointed. A mistake can be made by anyone, what bothers me the most is that the designers and developers have decided to bet on this update with everything against it and wait to see if the problems are solved by themselves. And this is not going dto happen.
HOW DID WE GET HERE?The broad answer is simple: designers and developers did not listen to the player community. They have to try to set aside the balance of costs and benefits, because if dthe player base drops to 0, so does the revenue. As a software developer I understand that it is important to have healthy financial accounts, but never at the cost of losing customers (players in this case).
Breaking down the answer, I want to list some notable problems:
Quality of Life updates:There are not enough updates. I think it would be healthy for CR if bug fixes and small updates were introduced into the game every 1-2 weeks. The hardest part of accomplishing this would be having ideas on what changes to make, but Clash Royale is fortunate to have such a large community on Reddit. Developers should check the top-rated posts frequently and, instead of thinking, "CAN WE MAKE THESE CHANGES WITHOUT IMPACTING PROFITS?" ask themselves "HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAKE THESE CHANGES WITHOUT IMPACTING PROFITS?"
Benefits strongly linked to the progress of the players:One of the main problems in Clash Royale is that a casual player like me, who has been playing non-stop for more than 3 years, and who has spent around $200 still cannot be maxed (only 26 cards maxed out of a total of 99+2). This should not be happening this way. Maxed players have a competitive advantage over other players, they can use any deck and take advantage of the strongest cards of the season.
An example of this was when the Clash Royale team decided that 2 tokens were necessary to carry out an exchange, because obviously players were being able to obtain the necessary cards to max out their favorite decks too quickly.
I suggest that the rewards increase so that a player around 6k trophies can max 32 cards a year, and a new player can max 8 cards in the first year. This would be playing all the challenges, participating in war every day, playing ladder trying to beat the maximum of trophies, etc. "Yeah sure, and how do you pay the salaries to the Clash Royale team?". I will answer you in the Solutions and ideas section (hint: Fortnite, Dota 2).
Major updates:I understand that major updates require a lot of time and effort to execute, therefore I would be happy to receive them approximately every 6 months. The problem that I see with the current system is that the team cannot receive feedback from the players, and I understand that due to marketing issues they always try to keep it secret and create as much hype as possible; but doing so runs the risk of wasting a lot of time and effort on an update that players are going to hate (just like Clan Wars 2.0).
New cards and content:I think that to spice up the game and make each season unique, it is important to release 1 new card each month. I think it's the best way to keep players active and without getting bored. I'll talk about the content in the Solutions and Ideas section.
Clan Wars 2.0In this topic I am not going to extend much, since recently many users have analyzed in depth the problems that have arisen with this update, but I will focus on the main issues:
- Huge gap between casual and hardcore players: Casual players complain about being unable to reach the goal, and very active clans complain that they reach the goal in 1 day and are bored the rest of the week. Something is wrong with this.
- Time zones affect race outcome, especially between very active clans.
- It is difficult to help the clan if you do not have 32 cards with good levels, although in my point of view this is not a problem of the war system. Below I will explain in more detail.
- Penalty for having low card levels. Imagine that a player with a deck at level 6 beats another with a deck at level 13 (I know, it's almost impossible to imagine), the level 6 player would earn 96 Fame points, and the level 13 player would earn 104 points. Instead of rewarding the heroic feat, it is penalized for having low levels.
- It is mandatory to play, otherwise you penalize your clan. For me this is the worst of all problems for casual clans. As a leader I have fired about 10 people (after the first week) simply because they did not want to play the war (although they were active in the ladder). I really regret doing it, but I was forced to do it.
SOLUTIONS AND IDEAS:If you have read all the way along I thank you for your patience!
I want to clarify that obviously I’m not God and I don’t have all the answers of how to make this game more attractive. I’m not a game designer either, but I think that as a player and software developer I can bring some ideas.
Quality of Life updates ideasJust a few examples:
- Allow clan name changes
- Allow permissions options for clan management (such as change icon, change clan name, invite players, kick players, send messages to all members, etc)
- Allow leaders to give some reward to the best players of the season. As a leader, I would love to give out 20k gold from my account to the best player of the clan each season, or maybe give some gems, or a free pass.
- Improve the clan description options, it’s hard to give good formats with emojis
- Remove the limit of messages a leader can send to the clan members (or maybe add a high limit), and add the option for everyone to stop receiving notifications of leader messages
- Give the option to send messages only to certain groups: co-leaders, veterans, members…
- Please, fix the amount of gold needed when you’re giving up maxed cards. If I’m asking for an epic card, and I offer 4 epic cards that I’ve maxed out, just remove 5k gold, instead of 20k gold; it’s silly to have those 15k gold stuck there instead of using it in other exchanges, or leveling up cards.
- Add the possibility of using 5 common tokens in order to boost 1 common card of your choice during 1 month (or until the end of the season), this would be good to try out some cards when you’re not sure what you want to upgrade next. Add this for all card rarities.
- Add tickets/tokens for challenges! CWA have been asking for this a lot.
- Add a Squire Tournament: same as Classic and Grand Challenge but with free entries and you only have rewards at 12 wins: 100 gold and 1 Classic Challenge ticket (or 10 gems in order to participate in 1 free Classic Challenge)
- Add a leaderboard of challenge winners (that will be reseted at the start of each season) and rewards the players who have won more challenges of each type (maybe the 15k cards chest for the 1st place of Grand Challenges leaderboard?)
- Add the ability to lock the deck at the start of a challenge. If a player uses this option, he will have to play the entire challenge without changing the deck, but he will obtain x1.5 the rewards.
Benefits strongly linked to the progress of the playersHow would I solve this issue?
- Unlink the progress of the players with the benefits. This is important because if benefits are linked to the progress of players:
- Clash Royale team and Clash Royale players have opposite interests. While the team would benefit from slowing down players progression, the players want to progress faster. This confrontation could potentially lead to a loss of player base.
- When a player is maxed out, Clash Royale won’t get much more benefits from this player, and the earnings will stagnate
- In order to unlink the progress, as I said, the Clash Royale team should transform the game even more in a F2P game. I love the level system and the progression, because it makes it easier for new players to introduce themselves in the game, but after 1 year of playing new players should be able to have a max deck, otherwise this progression turns into a restraint.
- Once these changes are made, the team will need other ways to make money, because new players will spend less money in leveling up the cards. Fortunately, there are several 100% F2P games that are having a lot of success in number of players, but also in revenue; that can tell us how to do it: cosmetics items. Fortnite is a 100% F2P game that does not have levels or any mechanics that give some players an advantage over others, and they are making a fortune just with cosmetics items: player skins, dances, etc.
- Clash Royale has to introduce skins and other customizations in order to make more money. A few examples: unique skins for each card, more skins for towers, the ability of customize your king and princesses, at the end of the match add different reactions for your king when you win or losses (like dancing, crying, etc), add more $$$ emotes, customize effects when entering the arena (maybe the MK could enter with a somersault), add custom emblems for players that would show up next to the clan logo during a match, etc…
- But this isn’t enough. Maxed players (that would be many more) could get bored if they are not interested in spending money and this could lower the number of players. In order to avoid this it should be introduced: rewards based on the usage of cards. Once you max out a card you would start receiving star points (current feature) in order to get the star skins, but also you would start receiving LOYALTY POINTS. The only way to get these points would be playing a lot of matches with the card that you want to obtain these loyalty points.
- For example, imagine that you need 50.000 loyalty points to max out the loyalty of any card, and you get 10 loyalty points for each match with the card in your deck plus a bonus of 15 loyalty points if you won the match. You would need 2000 wins in order to max it. Ok, but what are loyalty points for? First, you would get an awesome skin or an awesome emote of the card when you reach 50k loyalty points. But also you would unlock special challenges for the cards. For example, when you get 5k loyalty points with elite barbarians, you would unlock the challenge “Win 50 matches with rage + ebarbs in your deck” and you could get a new emote, 200 loyalty points, gold, gems…
- I think that introducing this idea of card loyalty would keep players very busy (even those who play the most) grinding loyalty points, trying out new combos, new decks, and enjoying new ways of playing. And I think it would fit both try-hard and casual players, casual players would love to play and achieve troll challenges (like the e-barbs + rage) while playing their fav cards (they would not have to focus on maxing other cards, because it’s easy now); and try-hard players would have to play +26.000 matches (with my preliminary numbers) in order to max out everything. That’s a lot. And the funny thing is that you must play ALL cards to max out everything. Currently you can max out the levels and the star levels of any card even without playing it once.
- Clash Royale could also get money from this feature. How? Well, adding “loyalty boost” perks to the shop, and you can buy it for 100 gems and get x2 loyalty points for the next 3 days (just a broad example).
Major updateThis could have a few solutions, but I think they aren’t compatible with the marketing of hype:
- Create community polls and let the players to decide which features they would like to see in the game
- Allow players to install a new app called “Clash Royale Beta”, which is just Clash Royale with new features and that are linked to beta servers. Just to try out new things. The progress made in this app wouldn’t be saved, but maybe you can give all the stuff unlocked.
New cards and contentWhat do you want me to say? The solution is pretty obvious. Just add new cards, new cosmetics (at least 3-5 unique skins for each card, 3-5 emotes, etc), add new card challenges that can be unlocked when collecting the loyalty points, etc. Clash Royale team, just hire 20 more artists and flood the game with skins, emotes, and stuff.
Also it would be awesome if the shop was improved and all (but the exclusive ones) skins, emotes, tower skins… were always available for gems. Sometimes I feel the impulse of buying an emote (because some player BM me with it and it looked cool), but when I saw it on the shop a few weeks later this impulse was gone and I didn’t spend those 250 gems. This is bad for Clash Royale earnings, and for players (who are disappointed because they can’t fulfill their needs).
Clan Wars 2.0Solutions for the previous issues:
- The timezones problem can be easily solved by removing the time variable. Rewards are given at the end of the day, and if several clans were able to finish the river race in the same day, the first place will go to the clan with most fame points.
- Penalty for having low levels. Easy fix: the points are computed with the levels of the overleveled player. So if a player with level 6 cards defeat a player with level 13 cards, he gets 1382, and the level 13 player gets 1381. This way when you play against overleveled players, although it is more difficult to win, you can get better rewards that you usually do.
- The problem of having 32 cards maxed isn’t a problem anymore. As we agreed before, now leveling up is easier.
- The other two issues I don’t have an easy solution right now. Maybe someone does? Add a comment if you do! :)
Should we maybe start on a curated list of builds per price point? I'll start with my proposal for 30k
Ryzen Build at PHP 28,720
|CPU||AMD RYZEN 3 3100 4-CORE 8-THREAD 3.60-3.90GHZ||5500|
|Motherboard||MSI B450M Pro VDH Max||4390|
|RAM||GSKILL RIPJAWS V 8GB DUAL DDR4 3200MHZ CL16||2100|
|SSD||500gb Kingston A2000 SSD M.2 NVMe||3320|
|PSU||Cougar 500watts, VTE 500, PSU, 80 bronze||2500|
|Case||DEEPCOOL MATREXX 30 TG CASE||1750|
|GPU||ZOTAC GTX 1650 SUPER TWIN FAN 4GB||8900|
I literally had no choice in this since this is the cheapest 4-core CPU for AMD. It performs well for 1080p 60fps, since we're not pairing this with a strong GPU.
AMD Ryzen 3 3300X 4-Core 8-Thread 3.8-4.3 ghz 16mb - PHP 7,500
For an extra 2k, you get the faster 3300x. The 3300x is good enough that even a 2070 super isn't bottlenecked, so this allows an upgrade path for the GPU (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0OHhRQwA8)
Note: When I mentioned # of USB ports, I mean at the rear.
Edit: Thanks to u/bluespacepotato and u/viscoos for pointing out to not disregard the A320/A520 boards. They are correct since at this price point, every peso counts.
Buy only boards A320 boards with "MAX" on their names, to guarantee that they support the 3xxx series. A520 supports 3xxx series. Also, I think safest processor would be the 65W TDP ones, so 3600 and 3700x.
ASROCK B450M STEEL LEGEND - PHP 5,150
For an extra 760, you get an extra M.2 slot and an extra Sysfan header. Note that using thesecondM.2 slot disables a Sata port, reducing available ports to 3.
Gigabyte B450M S2H V2 - PHP 3,620
This is a downgrade, but do so if you only plan on upgrading to a 3600. This board has 2 USB3.0,and 4 USB 2 Type A ports, 1 M.2 slot, 4 Sata ports, and 1 Sysfan header.
Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 -PHP 4,120
Same specs as the Gigabyte above, but with 2 more USB 3.0
MSI A320M A Pro MAX - PHP 2,840
As mentioned, if tight on budget, an A320M board will do, just make sure that "MAX" is in the name. In this particular board, there are 4 SATA ports, 1 M.2 slot, 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0.
MSI A520M A Pro - PHP 3,670
4 SATA Ports, 1 M.2 Slot, 2 USB 2.0, and 4 USB 3.0 ports.
This isn't an exhaustive list of boards for this budget. There are more boards of course, but I listed the cheapest parts available. If you want to research on your own for boards (and I highly recommend to do so), what you do is:
1.) Set your budget, look at the retailers price list and list down the boards that satisfies your budget.
2.) Look at this list https://linustechtips.com/topic/1137619-motherboard-vrm-tier-list-v2-currently-amd-only/, then check if the board can handle what you're planning to upgrade to.
3.) If it does satisfy step 2, look at this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wmsTYK9Z3-jUX5LGRoFnsZYZiW1pfiDZnKCjaXyzd1o/edit#gid=2112472504 which contains the available features of the board.
However, when choosing your mobo, ensure that it will fit your case, as some cases are designed only for m-atx form factor.
Note: The list at step 2 doesn't guarantee vrm capability against the 5000 series of Ryzen, we'd have to bait for wenchmarks for that.
8GB RAM is a start, but upgrading soon to 16GB is better. Chrome is RAM hungry, as is some games. 3000mhz ram is okay, 3200mhz is the sweet spot, 3600mhz is the sweetest spot but is more expensive that 3200mhz.
Single Stick vs Dual Stick:
You should always buy dual sticks (pack of 2 sticks sold as a kit) whenever possible over single sticks. This is because CPUs take advantage of dual channel, which provides performance boost over single sticks. Usually, dual sticks are cheaper or same price as 2 single sticks.
If you buy, or have single sticks, you can buy another single stick to take advantage of the dual channel, but note that depending on the second stick you buy, there might be compatibility issues. I've mixed together cruical and kingston single sticks (granted on an intel build), but YMMV. Safer to buy dual sticks instead, then sell both sticks when upgrading.
**Upgrades:**16gb (dual) ddr4 3200 PNY XLR8 RGB - PHP 3,700
I mean really, most RAMs will do, just so happens that this RGB one is cheaper. If choosing another brand, stick to reputable brands like kingston/crucial/gskill/corsaipatriot/pny. Also, consider RAM height if you're planning a future upgrade to the air cooler, though at that point, just buy a new RAM.
This is simply the cheapest, not DRAM-less SSD available, and it so happens that it's an M.2 NVME, so good for us. If 500GB is not enough and you want to keep costs down, you can go down to 250GB then buy an HDD, see below:
Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - PHP 2,300
Standard HDD. Can go WD too if no stocks.
ADATA SU800 256GB SATA 3D NAND SSD/WESTERN DIGITAL WD BLUE 250GB 3D NAND/CRUCIALMX500 SSD 250GB SATA 2.5" - PHP 2,500
All of these are SATA SSDs with DRAM. Source: SSD TIER LIST - Storage Devices - Linus Tech Tips
This is again the cheapest, good enough PSU out there. Unfortunate that it is non-modular, but we have no choice at this price point.
Cougar 600watts, VTE 600, PSU, 80 bronze - PHP 2,750
600-Watt version of what's listed. 500 is enough for our build, but if you want some peace of mind with headroom then use this for just an extra 250.
COOLER MASTER MWE GOLD 550W 80+ POWER SUPPLY - PHP 4,150
This is a steep upgrade I know, but this should comfortably handle high power draw GPUs like a1080ti, if you plan to upgrade to that. Plus, it's fully modular, which makes life easier when cabling.
There are more PSUs, just take a look here: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/. I'd recommend at least a Tier C. Tier B if you want to carry your PSU over to your next build. Tier A if you're splurging.
The 1650 Super seems to be perfect for 1080p 60fps gaming, at high settings, and for games to come because the 1650 Super is benching greater than 60fps for current games. Source: https://www.techspot.com/review/1945-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-supe
ZOTAC GTX 1660 SUPER TWIN FAN - PHP 13,000
This card is already reaching 70+FPS territory, so if you only have a 60FPS monitor, probablynotworth the upgrade. You can easily sell the 1650 Super for a new card if you're worried about"future proofing".
4gb Palit GTX 1050 Ti StormX - PHP 6,980
If you're not even playing the latest AAA games and playing something like Dota 2/ LOL/CS:GO, or you're in a lower res than 1080p, you can drop down to this card. (And it's still overkill for those types of games, you can actually just buy a 3200G/3400G and save yourself5k)
ASROCK PHANTOM GAMING RX 570 4G OC GDDR5 - PHP 7,950
This card isn't actually that far behind a 1650 super, but at the cost of higher power draw (94Wattsvs 150W). In turn, this makes your components hotter if case airflow isn't good.
Admittedly, this is the hardest for me to choose because there are an extremely large number of budget cases and I can't look at all of them, plus with very little knowledge of the local brands like Rakk/Tecware. The one I choose has decent airflow / cable management / build quality, but is limited to < 250mm length GPUs, so care when choosing upgrade paths.
DEEPCOOL E-SHIELD TG CASE - PHP 2,000
Same case I think, but doesn't have the < 250mm GPU limitation.
Phanteks Eclipse P300A Mesh - PHP 3,695
This is already a splurge at this point, but by just adding an extra fan you get good airflow with good build quality and cable management. Although caveat for this case is that for better temps, buying another fan would be good. Consider as next upgrade.
Note: Research this on your own. Seriously. You might have preference on design, RGB, brand even. My suggestion is to just look at the limitations of the case (GPU length, CPU cooler, # of mounts, etc.) and choose one where the front is a mesh.
Others: Skip the dongle if you have an ethernet cable. Fan splitters might me be needed depending on the mobo you choose, so add PHP 200 if you do need one. Note that 1 header can only handle at most 3 fans.
Intel Build at PHP 26,010
|CPU||Intel Core i3 9100F 3.6-4.2 ghz 4-Core 4-Thread 6mb||3600|
|Motherboard||MSI B365M PRO-VH (LGA1151) B365, mATX, 2*ddr4||3580|
|RAM||GSKILL RIPJAWS V 8GB DUAL DDR4 3200MHZ CL16||2100|
|SSD||500gb Kingston A2000 SSD M.2 NVMe||3320|
|PSU||Cougar 500watts, VTE 500, PSU, 80 bronze||2500|
|Case||DEEPCOOL MATREXX 30 TG CASE||1750|
|GPU||ZOTAC GTX 1650 SUPER TWIN FAN 4GB||8900|
P.S. Prices where taken from either Dynaquest/PCHUB. Other retailers may have cheaper parts because of bundle, sales, etc. Or are more expensive. I just chose both retailers because it's the easiest UI to search in.
Please absolutely feel free to discuss, criticize, point out mistakes, suggest better parts etc.